Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

How Did You Know Your Friend Isn't Actually Your Friend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Know Your Friend Isn't Actually Your Friend. (525 Views)

Guys, It's Actually Your Job To Provide... / Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Know Your Friend Isn't Actually Your Friend. by Stephen2324(m): 9:36pm On Dec 03, 2022
How did you know your friend isn't actually your friend.
Re: How Did You Know Your Friend Isn't Actually Your Friend. by doggedfighter(f): 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2022
Not placing the same value I placed on her on me.

Downplaying my efforts.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Know Your Friend Isn't Actually Your Friend. by Beebah321(f): 10:32pm On Dec 03, 2022
Me way no get friends, make I stay dey read comments. tongue
Re: How Did You Know Your Friend Isn't Actually Your Friend. by Demigod22: 10:49am On Dec 04, 2022
Cynthia became my friend, I was always the one calling and texting and chatting her and doing her assignments and giving her tutorials. The friendship was parasitic and opportunistic, so I cut off.

Ace slept with my ex knowing fully well that I was forced to break up with her at gunpoint. She didn't understand because the cultist warned me not to explain to her, so she wanted to hurt me and Ace was the willing tool.

Ace also went to ask a girl out and he knows I was asking her out too.

Danjuma snatched my girlfriend because he went to University and I was still in secondary School.

Alex borrowed #1500 from me and promised to pay back at the end of the month, two months later INEC paid him, I asked for my money, he said he will pay with his allowance. I asked when allowance came, he said he used it to pay his girlfriend's school fee, and I saw him buying clothes.

I have always been victim of unhealthy relationship, but I understand that in this world, it's normal to take advantage of the weak.
Re: How Did You Know Your Friend Isn't Actually Your Friend. by lolu2019: 11:25am On Dec 04, 2022
Omo,when it comes to money matters. my friend no send u o.
Re: How Did You Know Your Friend Isn't Actually Your Friend. by virginprincess(f): 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
cry

(1) (Reply)

Feeling Unhappy / Foods You Eat, That Were Condemned In The Old Testament / 4 Things That Attract Women To Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.