Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

LADIES BECAREFUL!!!� A Guy Did This To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES BECAREFUL!!!� A Guy Did This To Her (4784 Views)

Do You Support What This Guy Did? / What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. / Ladies Becareful!!! These Two Scammers Use Other Girls For Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES BECAREFUL!!!� A Guy Did This To Her by Iammrkez: 8:40am On Dec 04, 2022
A lot of girls are hurriedly following men who have made it already in life thinking is the easiest way to escape poverty and cater for their needs but this is a huge lie
I think other ladies should learn from this.
I feel sorry for this lady already ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PZPNibiqH4
Re: LADIES BECAREFUL!!!� A Guy Did This To Her by Iammrkez: 8:41am On Dec 04, 2022
Some men are wicked
Re: LADIES BECAREFUL!!!� A Guy Did This To Her by Iammrkez: 8:41am On Dec 04, 2022
Innocent girl
Re: LADIES BECAREFUL!!!� A Guy Did This To Her by Iammrkez: 8:42am On Dec 04, 2022
Please ladies always be careful
Re: LADIES BECAREFUL!!!� A Guy Did This To Her by Tesda9090: 8:42am On Dec 04, 2022
Ladies why always putting urself under pressure cos of money � [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: LADIES BECAREFUL!!!� A Guy Did This To Her by Tesda9090: 8:44am On Dec 04, 2022
This is very serious embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: LADIES BECAREFUL!!!� A Guy Did This To Her by Tesda9090: 8:45am On Dec 04, 2022
God please help dis gender smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LADIES BECAREFUL!!!� A Guy Did This To Her by Tesda9090: 8:46am On Dec 04, 2022
Breakfast e two Early sad
Re: LADIES BECAREFUL!!!� A Guy Did This To Her by Tesda9090: 8:47am On Dec 04, 2022
Speechless cry at dis point
Re: LADIES BECAREFUL!!!� A Guy Did This To Her by SpicedVenom: 8:52am On Dec 04, 2022
Some ladies should receive sense naaaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LADIES BECAREFUL!!!� A Guy Did This To Her by Tesda9090: 9:15am On Dec 04, 2022
SpicedVenom:
Some ladies should receive sense naaaa
u can imagine embarassed
Re: LADIES BECAREFUL!!!� A Guy Did This To Her by Tesda9090: 9:16am On Dec 04, 2022
People are seeing what is happening and no body is talking anything about it
Re: LADIES BECAREFUL!!!� A Guy Did This To Her by Tesda9090: 9:30am On Dec 04, 2022
Fine girl like dis kiss
Re: LADIES BECAREFUL!!!� A Guy Did This To Her by Tesda9090: 9:46am On Dec 04, 2022
Abeg return all dis property wen ur December husband come back ur enjoy cry
Re: LADIES BECAREFUL!!!� A Guy Did This To Her by akwesenana: 11:13am On Dec 04, 2022
I'm the 3rd person to comment here. cool If you know...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LADIES BECAREFUL!!!� A Guy Did This To Her by Tesda9090: 11:19am On Dec 04, 2022
I can feel the pain..of the gender
Re: LADIES BECAREFUL!!!� A Guy Did This To Her by Tesda9090: 11:22am On Dec 04, 2022
I can imagine she losing everything cos of December husband shocked
Re: LADIES BECAREFUL!!!� A Guy Did This To Her by erad(m): 11:48am On Dec 04, 2022
Nah so craze dey start...
Re: LADIES BECAREFUL!!!� A Guy Did This To Her by Dshocker(m): 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2022
They say; u don't know the value of what you have, until you lose it.
Re: LADIES BECAREFUL!!!� A Guy Did This To Her by Tesda9090: 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2022
Wicked everywhere
Re: LADIES BECAREFUL!!!� A Guy Did This To Her by Marineremmanson(m): 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
E shock you
Re: LADIES BECAREFUL!!!� A Guy Did This To Her by SirJerrie(m): 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2022
Re: LADIES BECAREFUL!!!� A Guy Did This To Her by SodiumValproate: 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2022
Siofra .... BEWARE angry
Re: LADIES BECAREFUL!!!� A Guy Did This To Her by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2022
SodiumValproate:
Siofra .... BEWARE angry

Bro siofra aint innnnosent......truss me grin
Re: LADIES BECAREFUL!!!� A Guy Did This To Her by SodiumValproate: 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2022
DaddyCK:

Bro siofra aint innnnosent......truss me grin
I don't want anything to happen Siofra yet angry

I never chop the kukunase cake being shared angry
Re: LADIES BECAREFUL!!!� A Guy Did This To Her by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2022
SodiumValproate:

I don't want anything to happen Siofra yet angry

I never chop the kukunase cake being shared angry

Siofra? Bro I already yansh her twice early last year. She is the 14th nairaland babe I chop, including 2 married women. I pay them thou but didn't pay Siofra. She is kind!!((TRUE STORY) smiley
Re: LADIES BECAREFUL!!!� A Guy Did This To Her by SodiumValproate: 12:46am On Dec 05, 2022
DaddyCK:

Siofra? Bro I already yansh her twice early last year. She is the 14th nairaland babe I chop, including 2 married women. I pay them thou but didn't pay Siofra. She is kind!!((TRUE STORY) smiley
This is nice to know because I don't have money to give her. angry

Buhari has messed everything up but thank God for girls like Siofra angry

Please lemme know of the other girls so I can plan ahead too. I love to keep my balls empty angry
Re: LADIES BECAREFUL!!!� A Guy Did This To Her by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 05, 2022
SodiumValproate:

This is nice to know because I don't have money to give her. angry

Buhari has messed everything up but thank God for girls like Siofra angry

Please lemme know of the other girls so I can plan ahead too. I love to keep my balls empty angry

Siofra is not s gold diggger & don't need money...all u need is sweet lyrics; juss say she ghe most beautiful solder u ever seen & truss me u definitely yanshin!!!

Or I simply ask her for u ((THANK ME LATER)) wink

1 Like

Re: LADIES BECAREFUL!!!� A Guy Did This To Her by falcon01: 2:29am On Dec 05, 2022
akwesenana:
I'm the 3rd person to comment here. cool
If you know...
you are the 2nd person to comment all those comments are by 1 person.

1 Like

Re: LADIES BECAREFUL!!!� A Guy Did This To Her by SodiumValproate: 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2022
DaddyCK:

Siofra is not s gold diggger & don't need money...all u need is sweet lyrics; juss say she ghe most beautiful solder u ever seen & truss me u definitely yanshin!!!

Or I simply ask her for u ((THANK ME LATER)) wink
grin

Will I have to buy kayanmata for her to tighten her kukunase in advance? cool

I heard her kpekus is a sinkhole. cool

I don't want to drown in a well. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Saw My Best Friend's Husband Kissing Another Girl / Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls / I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.