Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? (1962 Views)

In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by SergeantTitus(m): 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2022
As a man, would you like to return as a woman in your next life?
Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by Autobot05: 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2022
God forbid abeg

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by caesymore(m): 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2022
SergeantTitus:

Heya, say Man ingredients for creation done finish, if so, rather an apple tree in the USA grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by incandescentena: 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2022
tongue

Noooooooooo!

1 Like

Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by airminem(f): 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2022
May Allah forgive me.....

but next life, if there is, I would want to come as a male

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by Beebah321(f): 3:58pm On Dec 04, 2022
Reincarnate wetin?
After death na hellfire straight tongue tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by drezzyx(m): 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2022
That should be for bobrisky and James brown.
I will still come back as a man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by Ballzproblem2: 4:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
Beebah321:
Reincarnate wetin?
After death na hellfire straight tongue tongue
is not that deep it's for fun

@OP ,nope women dey try abeg can't imagine myself getting pregnant, cooking, being the one getting bleeped instead doing fucking ,no thank you .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
SergeantTitus:

ANOTHER GAY THREAD?? ...wot on earth is going on? so yor fantasy is foe man to come back as women.....correct? ...ARE U ALSO GAY SIR??

$hit now gettin messed up!!!((no oofencse)) angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by Kollins11: 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2022
Any man that would want to reincarnate as a woman is a pussy ass niggar, weakling and a first grade SIMP.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by Blackdeewhy(m): 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2022
No.... Nope. Never.
I will choose to be a male million time. I wish God asked before creating us. Life as a female in Nigeria is HARD.
Having a career, a family, hormones swing, stretch marks on tummy, saggy skin and b**bs among others is SICKENING.
So, NO, I will rather be a male in my next life.
Ire o

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by AndroidAI(m): 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2022
I would have loved to, to see how sweet it is to receive a huge dick.

But the monthly bleeding is making me change my mind sad

5 Likes

Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by siofra(f): 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
is not that deep it's for fun

@OP ,nope women dey try abeg can't imagine myself getting pregnant, cooking, being the one getting bleeped instead doing fucking ,no thank you .

But you want women to cook for you.

And when women refuse and say it's slavery, you people will insult and bash them everywhere.

Men, una try well well.

I wish more women will see through this scam. I wish they would know that these men are just using them as personal slaves.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by siofra(f): 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2022
AndroidAI:

You can still take it through your anus undecided

2 Likes

Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by Ballzproblem2: 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2022
siofra:

But you want women to cook for you.

And when women refuse and say it's slavery, you people will insult and bash them everywhere.

Men, una try well well.

I wish more women will see through this scam. I wish they would know that these men are just using them as personal slaves.
women bash men that are broke ,women refuse to do with any man that doesn't spend on them , unless you are not eating a man money (which I know is impossible) he has every right to tell you to cook ,clean ,wash dishes, you can't eat your cake and have it back

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by siofra(f): 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
women bash men that are broke ,women refuse to do with any man that doesn't spend on them , unless you are not eating a man money (which I know is impossible) he has every right to tell you to cook ,clean ,wash dishes, you can't eat your cake and have it back

I'm not eating any man's money. No man has the right to tell me to do house chores for him. I've never even met a man like that. If I ever do, I'll leave immediately.

Even if I'm eating a man's money, I'm still not doing any stupid house chores. House chores kill you there.

1 Like

Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by Ballzproblem2: 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2022
siofra:

I'm not eating any man's money. No man has the right to tell me to do house chores for him. I've never even met a man like that. If I ever do, I'll leave immediately.

Even if I'm eating a man's money, I'm still not doing any stupid house chores. House chores kill you there.
no wahala, until your husband start to bang the housekeeper,or look outside for submissive woman ,no come here shout men are scum do whatever you please no be me go bear the result

2 Likes

Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by Streetmovement(m): 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I don't see that happening
Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by siofra(f): 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
no wahala, until your husband start to bang the housekeeper,or look outside for submissive woman ,no come here shout men are scum do whatever you please no be me go bear the result

Men are scum undecided
Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by AndroidAI(m): 5:38pm On Dec 04, 2022
siofra:

You can still take it through your anus undecided

I have tried that one already.

I want to know how the pussy own feels sad
Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by okunwaye(m): 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2022
AndroidAI:

You are already taking it trough your anus you abominable creature angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by AndroidAI(m): 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
okunwaye:

You are already taking it trough your anus you abominable creature angry

Yes and it's very sweet.

I want to taste it through a pussy tongue

1 Like

Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by okunwaye(m): 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
AndroidAI:

Yes and it's very sweet.

I want to taste it through a pussy tongue

Don't worry, you will still get burnt alive so you can reincarnate as a woman. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by AndroidAI(m): 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2022
okunwaye:

Don't worry, you will still get burnt alive so you can reincarnate as a woman. angry

Come and burn me alive, but after riding me like a bicycle tongue

1 Like

Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by okunwaye(m): 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2022
AndroidAI:

Come and burn me alive, but after riding me like a bicycle tongue
Don't worry very soon you will breath your last angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by AndroidAI(m): 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2022
okunwaye:

Don't worry very soon you will breath your last angry

And you will live forever! You sound dumb!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by okunwaye(m): 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2022
AndroidAI:

And you will live forever! You sound dumb!! undecided

Nobody lives forever, but your death will come soon. You abominable creature. angry

1 Like

Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by AndroidAI(m): 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2022
okunwaye:

Nobody lives forever, but your death will come soon. You abominable creature. angry

Your hate will kill you sooner than you expect!! You are already 1ft away from 6ft cheesy

1 Like

Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
siofra:

U this atention seeking Ghanaian.....
about our discusion? when/ how can I fukk the babe kn that profile nah?...am ready to pay u 5k cash (5000 naira) for her phone nomba. I love to yansh the babe, I beg nah.u alrrady promise me her nomba! undecided
Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2022
God forbid Bating

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blame Your Unfortunate Dad If You Are Still Struggling Not The Government / What Does It Mean When A Girl Comes To Your Place / Me And My Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.