Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? (1224 Views)

Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? / Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? / Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? by sanesta: 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2022
In your next life would you like your Father to be your Father again?

1 Like

Re: In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:11pm On Sep 14, 2022
I think so

1 Like

Re: In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? by Totilopussylick(m): 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
I am extremely proud of my father

I am living in Germany because of him cool tongue

4 Likes

Re: In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? by Cypress042(m): 2:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
I don't hate my popsy man, infact i love and respect him so much.

But in my next life if it's possible, i will need a new father undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? by Temmylee01(m): 2:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
If my both parents are going to leave me earlier the way they left me this time they shouldn't bother.
I will gladly choose other parents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? by Bluezy13(m): 3:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
Cypress042:
I don't hate my popsy man, infact i love and respect him so much.

But in my next life if it's possible, i will need a new father undecided

cheesy
Re: In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? by Bluezy13(m): 3:30pm On Sep 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:

So what you're trying na say is that if you were living in Nigeria, you would've preferred another father.

1 Like

Re: In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? by illicit(m): 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2022
I didn't know him that much
Re: In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:52pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nope, he's not rich grin grin. I will choose my mother over and over again though
Re: In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? by Johnchrix(m): 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2022
grin OMG what a question shocked
Re: In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
Nope, he's not rich grin grin. I will choose my mother over and over again though
So is your mom rich?
Re: In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2022
onyeadurunujoel:

So is your mom rich?

Yeah
Re: In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
Re: In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? by Lima98(f): 5:27pm On Sep 14, 2022
sanesta:

yess oooo
Re: In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? by TheMaharajah: 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nah. I prefer King Charles.
Re: In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? by Streetmovement(m): 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

My papa na my papa abeg grin grin
Re: In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? by Das1mama: 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2022
sanesta:

ABSOLUTELY NO. 70-80% of my predicaments and ordeals are from him.

I'm lost in the world and don't have any direction at the moment. I feel life is living me gradually.
the kind and type of pain I pass through everyday is Killing.

OH GOD PLS SEND ME MY DESTINY HELPER. I'M FADING AWAY, I'M DIEING.

3 Likes

Re: In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? by drmuchin: 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2022
sanesta:

No I won't
Re: In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2022
So proud of him
Re: In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? by timisquare82(m): 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2022
Yes
Re: In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? by obinna58(m): 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2022
Father - no
Mother - no
Family no
State no
Tribe no
Country no
Continent hell no

2 Likes

Re: In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? by The5DME(m): 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2022
No.

1 Like

Re: In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? by sanesta: 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:

good for you
Re: In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? by sanesta: 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
drmuchin:

No I won't
but why ?
Re: In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? by sanesta: 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2022
Das1mama:
ABSOLUTELY NO. 70-80% of my predicaments and ordeals are from him.

I'm lost in the world and don't have any direction at the moment. I feel life is living me gradually.
the kind and type of pain I pass through everyday is Killing.

OH GOD PLS SEND ME MY DESTINY HELPER. I'M FADING AWAY, I'M DIEING.
may God see you through.
Re: In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? by MufasaLion: 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2022
My next life, I'm coming as an alien and would be in Mars.

3 Likes

Re: In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? by Illegal1(m): 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2022
The only crime my p-man commit be say nah money he no get...

bt i see him as one of the best dad in the world,he can lay down his life jst to save any of his children...

i wud hv loved him to be my dad in next life if only he has money..

5 Likes

Re: In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? by Das1mama: 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2022
sanesta:
may God see you through.
Amen thanks for the prayers.

1 Like

Re: In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? by Rach310(f): 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2022
No

1 Like

Re: In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? by drmuchin: 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
sanesta:
but why ?

Long story
Re: In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? by dnawah(m): 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2022
sanesta:

No!!!!!!God forbid angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Who Have S3x With Pregnant Woman In A Vira Video Last Year Fadayomi Kehin / What Is The Funniest Dream You Ever Had / What You Should Do If Your Girlfriend Is Pressuring You To Get Her An Iphone 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.