Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? (2033 Views)

In Your Next Life Would You Like Your Father To Be Your Father Again? / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by ObalendeCMS: 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2022
No way.

Rather, I’ll prefer I reincarnate as a rose flower or a giant oak tree.
Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by techWriter1: 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2022
God banned abeg
Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by Autobot05: 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
siofra:

But you want women to cook for you.

And when women refuse and say it's slavery, you people will insult and bash them everywhere.

Men, una try well well.

I wish more women will see through this scam. I wish they would know that these men are just using them as personal slaves.

Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by Divoc19(f): 10:30pm On Dec 04, 2022
I am a woman.
In my next life, I will like to come as a man

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 04, 2022
airminem:
May Allah forgive me.....

but next life, if there is, I would want to come as a male

A male from a poor background In Nigeria right?grin
Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
is not that deep it's for fun

@OP ,nope women dey try abeg can't imagine myself getting pregnant, cooking, being the one getting bleeped instead doing fucking ,no thank you .

Mumu Spotted.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by deborahayobami7: 10:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
And you will live forever! You sound dumb!! And you will live forever! You sound dumb!! ...
Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by Pastoshizzy(m): 6:36am On Dec 05, 2022
Divoc19:
I am a woman.
Good morning sis. You're the best and only version of yourself. I like you as you are (not in that way though). You are definately not a butch. Peaple are going to keep loving you for who you are. I was created to compliment God's work of perfection, our duties are to respect, appreciate and support each other as a pair. Compliments of the season.
Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by AfonjaConehead: 6:37am On Dec 05, 2022
SergeantTitus:
As a man, would you like to return as a woman in your next life?
What kinda question is this nah!? undecided
Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by AfonjaConehead: 6:43am On Dec 05, 2022
siofra:

And when women refuse and say it's slavery, you people will insult and bash them everywhere.

Men, una try well well.

I wish more women will see through this scam. I wish they would know that these men are just using them as personal slaves
this is a very clear example above....no niccca wanna be a bird brainer

Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by Divoc19(f): 11:25am On Dec 05, 2022
Compliment from here dear friend
kiss
Pastoshizzy:
Good morning sis. You're the best and only version of yourself. I like you as you are (not in that way though). You are definately not a butch. Peaple are going to keep loving you for who you are. I was created to compliment God's work of perfection, our duties are to respect, appreciate and support each other as a pair. Compliments of the season.

1 Like

Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by caesymore(m): 7:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
siofra:

Men, una try well well.

I wish more women will see through this scam. I wish they would know that these men are just using them as personal slaves.

Slaves wey dey call the shots , see you una wey get everything to una gain
Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by caesymore(m): 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
siofra:

You can still take it through your anus undecided

Damn, that's repugnant, some gay shit to say... damn you girl
Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by caesymore(m): 7:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
AndroidAI:

I have tried that one already.

I want to know how the pussy own feels sad

Damn you Nigga some gay shitty stuff, I had in mind a normal Nigga can never wish to know how a dick feels, you must be gay. damn you Nigga, Damn you for real.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by tnerro1(m): 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
So that I can be begging for money up and down and shaking my ass up and down to get men’s attention, no way mennnnnn

1 Like

Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
siofra:

I'm not eating any man's money. No man has the right to tell me to do house chores for him. I've never even met a man like that. If I ever do, I'll leave immediately.

Even if I'm eating a man's money, I'm still not doing any stupid house chores. House chores kill you there.

BREAKING NEWS & GOOOOOD NEWS!!
you siofra...is now officially nairaland most hated & despice living thing coz no male can stand u except me...THANK ME LATER....WE DID IT!!!! cheesy
Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by StoicAdvisor: 12:59am On Dec 06, 2022
Divoc19:
I am a woman.

Why? I'm genuinely curious.
Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by AndroidAI(m): 6:46am On Dec 06, 2022
caesymore:

Damn you Nigga some gay shitty stuff, I had in mind a normal Nigga can never wish to know how a dick feels, you must be gay. damn you Nigga, Damn you for real.

Damn your father for not pulling out sad
Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by Prettygirl200(f): 8:08am On Dec 06, 2022
In my next life, I will like to be a man ooo no no the last menstrual I just saw three days ago I almost died, ordinary mesuaration dey pain person like say dem cut me knife, the pain was unbearable, we are the one getting bleebed, we are the one suffering from labour pains, saggy boobs, stretch mark, big tummy bc of childbirth and all. I never born but if I remember say few years from now I go marry born it sends shivers down my spine. Omo God abeg before I go come life again just ask me which gender I wan come as abeg.
Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by Jman06(m): 8:27am On Dec 06, 2022
okunwaye:

Don't worry very soon you will breath your last angry
Live and let live! Stop hating on people who don't conform to what you consider as norm. Life is not that black and white!

It annoys me how you people feel okay killing other humans just because of their sexuality! It's totally inhuman! They're people's sons, daughters, brothers and sisters! People's loved ones!

Even as a straight guy, I know that there's absolutely no justification for killing people on account of being homosexuals. I've been wooed many times by some homosexuals guys but I simply turned down such proposals without making any serious issues about it or trying to hurt their feelings let alone their lives.

It can even be argued that those of you who want them dead are potential gays who are only fighting hard to suppress the feeling because of your religious dictates. Any real heterosexual wouldn't care that the next man is gay because he's sure of himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by okunwaye(m): 8:32am On Dec 06, 2022
Jman06:
Live and let live! Stop hating on people who don't conform to what you consider as norm. Life is not that black and white!

It annoys me how you people feel okay killing other humans just because of their sexuality! It's totally inhuman! They're people's sons, daughters, brothers and sisters! People's loved ones!

Even as a straight guy, I know that there's absolutely no justification for killing people on account of being homosexuals. I've been wooed many times by some homosexuals guys but I simply turned down such proposals without making any serious issues about it or trying to hurt their feelings let alone their lives.

It can even be argued that those of you who want them dead are potential gays who are only fighting hard to suppress the feeling because of your religious dictates. Any real heterosexual wouldn't care that the next man is gay because he's sure of himself.
You will die a very painful death for quoting me you abominable creature. angry
Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by Jman06(m): 8:39am On Dec 06, 2022
okunwaye:

You will die a very painful death for quoting me you abominable creature. angry
You and your entire generation are already doomed to die miserably. That is why your body is peppering you already. It's a sign you'll soon be gone...f000l

FYI, I'm straight. But I can never support any f00l like yourself who thinks it's okay to kill people because they are homosexuals. NEVER

I don't join bandwagons but follow my common sense

1 Like

Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by Savedday: 9:15am On Dec 06, 2022
God forbid!

And begin to behave like useless 9ja girls?

God no go gree!

1 Like

Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by lecturer50(m): 10:19am On Dec 06, 2022
Instead of me to be a woman, I would rather come back as a famous man like Ronaldo or Messi and women would be running after me.

There's nothing sweeter than females running after a man.

I can't come back as a woman because I am close to many girls and I can assure you that women have their own world, and it is not pleasant to most of them.

Females have their own unique experience which is unknown to the males.

Also there are so many women who are without males and they are love and sex starved. So many women use masturbation to quench their sexual desire.

So many males believe that women can always have sex when they want.

Yes, it is true. But with who? Many times it's with all these street boys and it's the same as males having sex with all these street girls (prostitutes)

But those women would still crave for a real, rich and loving man the same way a man who has sex with prostitutes would still want to be in a relationship with a real, caring and beautiful woman.

If you are a man and you need female attention, you can actually put ego aside and approach the woman of your choice.

But a woman cannot do that but would rather wait for a man to come to her.

That's why it's usual to see so many women who are not satisfied with their sex and relationship life because a loving, caring and handsome man is not in relationship with them. There are so many women without males in their lives.

Also among the females, there's a preference for males over females.

So if you come back as a woman, you will have women to contend with.

Women terrorize themselves and men don't know it because a woman may not want to terrorize a man so men believe women's world is safe.

Do you know why that girl suddenly refuse to accept your friendship after initially willing to accept it?

Chances are that she has been threatened either physically, psychically, or in the sub physical realm by another woman who believes you should rather seek for her friendship.

I have witnessed it on several occasions. But most males don't know what is happening in the background. You may stay close to 2 women and one of them is threatening the other to leave you alone that you belong to her, but you will not hear it. I tell you the truth, I have witnessed it but 99 percent of males in my position would not be able to perceive what's happening.

There was a time I made sure I interacted with ladies every day for like 3 years. I made sure that I must meet a woman or women everyday for interactions, friendship, etc.

I have to say this from what I learnt from this interactions:

The female world is harder than men think. The interactions between women is such that it would only take a man with heart to experience the friction that exists between women.

So coming as a woman won't solve anything. You will still have women to contend with.

During my interactions with women, I heard a lot from women which shows how women look at their gender.

Things like:

(1) I only have male friends and I don't want a female friends

(2) Don't behave like women.

(3) Women behave improperly.

(4) Why must a woman call my line?. I will rather an unknown man call me than a woman call me.

(5) After suffering for 9 month, I don't want to give birth to a girl.

(6) I will rather stay in the midst of males than in the midst of females.

There have been some occasions when a woman showed me favour first before attending to a woman, because I am a male. This is common among women in the middle age, like 40 years and above.

I went to do something once and a woman in charge ask the females to stand behind the males, so that she could attend to the males first.

So coming back as a female does not guarantee anything special.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by lolu2019: 10:32am On Dec 06, 2022
SergeantTitus:
As a man, would you like to return as a woman in your next life?
I don't.I like as I dey hustle my money.and I don't like the way some men treat women.
Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by lolu2019: 10:43am On Dec 06, 2022
Jman06:
You and your entire generation are already doomed to die miserably. That is why your body is peppering you already. It's a sign you'll soon be gone...f000l

FYI, I'm straight. But I can never support any f00l like yourself who thinks it's okay to kill people because they are homosexuals. NEVER

stop arguing with a fool

1 Like

Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by Deicide: 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2022
I reject it
Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by okunwaye(m): 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
Jman06:

You are an abomination!
You and your likes will be caught and lynch in public to serve as lesson to other. angry
Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by wumi2017(f): 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2022
Yes and yes,,, because women are d salt of the nation
Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by Divoc19(f): 5:28pm On Dec 06, 2022
It's a man's world.
Men rule here
StoicAdvisor:

Why? I'm genuinely curious.
Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by airminem(f): 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2022
Evolutionlove:

A male from a poor background In Nigeria right?grin
Are you the creator?!
I will turn your head to gold grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2022
siofra:

Men are scum undecided

SIOFRA IS STILL ON BAN AS ALWAYS....HA HA HA HAHA HAHA HA HA..she always cussin everyone. thisis the 17th time she been ban. ha hah aha hah ha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
SIOFRA...dont wooory, we will beg M0D on yor be half grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Viral Video Of A Curvy Lady Twerking For An Old Man / Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyinbo Lover (pics, Video) / Is Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Worth Dying For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.