Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (1513 Views)

Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? / Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) / Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Templee333(m): 8:03pm On Dec 06, 2022
Aemmyjah, your Jesus didn't live in a white house,John the baptist didn't live in a white house, Paul didn't live in a white house. So maybe the ghetto man has something better to offer

2 Likes

Re: . by Aemmyjah(m): 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2022
Templee333:
Aemmyjah, your Jesus didn't live in a white house,John the baptist didn't live in a white house, Paul didn't live in a white house. So maybe the ghetto man has something better to offer

And who is the ghettoman in this instance?
You yourself said you want to help but you can't mention how or what help you wish to offer

Keep waiting for your headquarters to be established here in Nigeria on Facebook so you can come together in fellowship to wail and lament about the Organization

Y'all are like blind guides. You don't want guidance, you only want fellow blindmen like you for encouragement and consolation and you say you're happy and have found peace. I thought you have found the better performing group

Courz that claims we are idolaters cos we talk about the unique things in our website is secretly visiting it. Is that not foolish? Idols are disgusting to many people, some won't look or touch it. He says our website is a piece of idolatry and yet he visits it more than some of us. Even quoting from our most recent updates.
Blindness
Re: . by Courz: 9:04pm On Dec 06, 2022
Aemmyjah:

I am angry that Watchtower has thoroughly bleached my brain and I am under their spell while there are other JWs who have the courage to research Watchtower and know them more than I do then live their lives to the fullest. I'm stuck and the only thing I can do is to rant while Watchtower is getting exposed left, right and center.

You claim you can't use the actions of the few to judge a whole people but you JWs have already been taught to judge everyone that is not JW. You teach that they will be destroyed at Armaggedon. You call them Worldlies. You claim to be better than them when you equally sin like them. You also judge them because they don't share your beliefs even though you can find good and decent people amongst them. You are Hypocrites!

You claim you JWs are not focused on Money yet your Governing body in your broadcasts are always begging for Money. Your congregations are always having deficit to pay Watchtower. You have monthly contributions per publisher to pay Watchtower as shown below. Conventions are big avenues for Watchtower to make money like a Bank. Money flows from you JWs to Watchtower, Not the other way around. Watchtower cannot even think of giving to you JWs as a registered NGO. Charles Taze Russell said Watchtower was formed to be a Business NOT a Religion as shown in the pics below. Aemmyjah, Watchtower Bible and Tract Society is a Business, a Book publishing company that is also a Real Estate company with their huge portfolio of buildings and Kingdom halls they sell off. and you are here talking nonsense! Watchtower even print Bibles for other denominations for profit as a Book Publishing business. Watchtower is obviously pulling a Scam on all you JWs. They lied to you that they are God's spokesmen yet They are a Business! Wonderful scam! And guess who takes all the money and donations you give to Watchtower? Your Freemason JWs aka Anointed! They are the Shareholders! So, you JWs are working for a Business Corporation for free, building structures for free and giving all your money and time to make a few special people rich. Sorry that you all fell for the scam!

Who told you the Good news hasn't already been preached worldwide before you JWs came into existence? You guys only popped up in the 1800s. Everyone knew about God and Jesus before your Freemason god Charles Taze Russell formed Watchtower. You JWs are not the only ones who preach outside. So, shove your boastings into your throat and save it. Nobody is buying your nonsense boasts else you won't be loosing members everywhere and people won't be rejecting you when you preach. Nobody cares about what you have achieved. Nobody cares about your stupid boring convention dramas. People care about your Satanic nature. For you to have a high rejection rate when you preach shows there is something wrong with you JWs. Even JWs are rejecting you. Wow! If you like, boast from now till thy Kingdom come, people will continue to reject you because You are a Satanic Cult.

You JWs are obsessed with asking people for their denominations so that you can have what to base your arguments on. It won't work. Christians have their allegiance to Jesus and Almighty God only regardless of denomination. We are not obsessed with Denomination. You JWs are obsessed with denomination and have uplifted your denomination to a Godlike status. You JWs worship your denomination Not Almighty God. Obsession with denomination is Idolatry. Your Watchtower even said so in your publication that Placing Salvation on an organisation is Idolatry and that's exactly what they teach you in that Cult. So you JWs being obsessed with denomination are practising Idolatry. Your focus should be on Jesus and Almighty God NOT denomination. This shows how little you know about your Bible and the lack of understanding of The discussion between Jesus and the Samaritan woman. Go and read those verses and get knowledge. You JWs are very backward in Bible Knowledge.

Aemmyjah, you JWs are practising Idolatry without even knowing it.

Re: . by Aemmyjah(m): 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2022
Courz:

You claim you can't use the actions of the few to judge a whole people but you JWs have already been taught to judge everyone that is not JW. You teach that they will be destroyed at Armaggedon. You call them Worldlies. You claim to be better than them when you equally sin like them. You also judge them because they don't share your beliefs even though you can find good and decent people amongst them. You are Hypocrites!

You claim you JWs are not focused on Money yet your Governing body in your broadcasts are always begging for Money. Your congregations are always having deficit to pay Watchtower. You have monthly contributions per publisher to pay Watchtower as shown below. Conventions are big avenues for Watchtower to make money like a Bank. Money flows from you JWs to Watchtower, Not the other way around. Watchtower cannot even think of giving to you JWs as a registered NGO. Charles Taze Russell said Watchtower was formed to be a Business NOT a Religion as shown in the pics below. Aemmyjah, Watchtower Bible and Tract Society is a Business, a Book publishing company that is also a Real Estate company with their huge portfolio of buildings and Kingdom halls they sell off. and you are here talking nonsense! Watchtower even print Bibles for other denominations for profit as a Book Publishing business. Watchtower is obviously pulling a Scam on all you JWs. They lied to you that they are God's spokesmen yet They are a Business! Wonderful scam! And guess who takes all the money and donations you give to Watchtower? Your Freemason JWs aka Anointed! They are the Shareholders! So, you JWs are working for a Business Corporation for free, building structures for free and giving all your money and time to make a few special people rich. Sorry that you all fell for the scam!

Who told you the Good news hasn't already been preached worldwide before you JWs came into existence? You guys only popped up in the 1800s. Everyone knew about God and Jesus before your Freemason god Charles Taze Russell formed Watchtower. You JWs are not the only ones who preach outside. So, shove your boastings into your throat and save it. Nobody is buying your nonsense boasts else you won't be loosing members everywhere and people won't be rejecting you when you preach. Nobody cares about what you have achieved. Nobody cares about your stupid boring convention dramas. People care about your Satanic nature. For you to have a high rejection rate when you preach shows there is something wrong with you JWs. Even JWs are rejecting you. Wow! If you like, boast from now till thy Kingdom come, people will continue to reject you because You are a Satanic Cult.

You JWs are obsessed with asking people for their denominations so that you can have what to base your arguments on. It won't work. Christians have their allegiance to Jesus and Almighty God only regardless of denomination. We are not obsessed with Denomination. You JWs are obsessed with denomination and have uplifted your denomination to a Godlike status. You JWs worship your denomination Not Almighty God. Obsession with denomination is Idolatry. Your Watchtower even said so in your publication that Placing Salvation on an organisation is Idolatry and that's exactly what they teach you in that Cult. So you JWs being obsessed with denomination are practising Idolatry. Your focus should be on Jesus and Almighty God NOT denomination. This shows how little you know about your Bible and the lack of understanding of The discussion between Jesus and the Samaritan woman. Go and read those verses and get knowledge. You JWs are very backward in Bible Knowledge.

Pinky will come and see how you modify my quotes and if she's wise. She'll realize the kind of people she's going to associate herself with.
Serpents like you
Keep modifying what I did not say
The pharisees in Jesus Christ time paid people to trap Jesus Christ in his speech, they lies to Pilate that he was bringing up sedition and they looked for false witnesses in his trial
I've seen worse from your type especially on facebook, they go about posting nude contents when I'm in bed unless you lock your timeline
Pinky, come and see the kind of people you want to become and what they do to 'help' us when they see that we do not want to give in

One that is tired of drinking water from a stream should go to a cleaner water and tell other people he's found a better stream rather than out of mad frustration, go and start to pour mud to dirty the stream. Pinky,this is just a tip or a trailer of what you'll be when you join this team. Blackmailing Jehovah's Witnesses, posting nude contents on their Facebook page when they are not online or modifying their quotes
Wisdom is proved righteous by her results
Even those 70 that left Jesus Christ did not to follow another Messiah or leader, they went out to the things of the world

Courz, you have seen how resilient I am with all your lies and tactics
You weapons will NEVER prosper
I tell you this man to man
So do your worst
This is how you want to help us right?
We are ignorant and brainwashed and stupid but this is how to help

I'm Emmanuel, a house built on the rock as Jesus illustrated in Matthew 7,your winds and floods and rains does not even touch me at all. I have faced worst of your kind, even trying to hack my Facebook account which would have been terrible. You're the real Satanist here. He's the first and greatest apostate and has been lying against God and his faithful worshippers but he can't mention himself or anything good he can accomplish.
Why not even deactivate my NL account so you will be happy?
You'll continue to be tormented as God's people continue to dwell in peace
Son of the father of the lie
Re: . by Aemmyjah(m): 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2022
The strange serpent in the garden, acting like a friend but full of venom!
A snake will hide in the grass but when he see that his prey is not coming his way and tired of hiding, will come out to reveal itself as a dangerous worm
A soldier reveals courage in times of opposition, I can face you. Who are you? Does all these nonsense make any sense to you to be doing all these things?
You only expose your foolishness
You have failed and all your efforts will continue to be frustrated
I don't mind losing this account to you if you wish so you can do worst. Using lies to deceive people from the Way
You may feel free to ask for my password if you want to carry on your evil schemes

You're like a scorpion, a scorpion cannot bring down a honeybadger no matter how hard it stings because of the kind of body it has. You can keep trying hard
Bad, malicious liar. You want me to come and join you or join you blind people claiming to have found happiness but can't mention where such happiness lies. Hate will consume you
Re: . by Courz: 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2022
Aemmyjah:

I am not having rest from my precious Masonic Cult being exposed left right and center. Watchtower warned me to stay away from Apostates but I just can't listen to them.
Watchtower has washed my brain with Bleach. There is nothing in there except fantasies of Watchtower like this last Sunday Watchtower study.

1 Like

Re: . by Courz: 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Watchtower has disgraced me in this forum. I can't preach my demonic doctrines because Watchtower has been exposed. WHy can't Watchtower act right to make our recruitment efforts easy?

2 Likes

Re: . by pinkylovely: 7:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
missidy:
Pinkylovely When you finally leave, please don't just start going to any church. Tell God to direct you to a Bible believing church that will give you fulfilment. He will direct you. Take some time off to pray so that you don't end up moving from church to church.

I sure will. Thanks so much. I attend a couple of Bible believing churches when I have the time to. Most of the time, I stream online. I believe God has directed me. It is my will to worship him sincerely.

1 Like

Re: . by pinkylovely: 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2022
Bondatt:

Being POMO has it's challenges, but I wouldn't trade my freedom for the world.

I planned my steps of action; Made sure i had my finances in order.

It's not easy replacing the social network lost, especially since only exjws can truly understand what you went through and most of my new social network are not exjws. But there's progress there too.

In all ramifications I'm doing better as a person: better financially, better emotionally (no more heart palpitations and panic attacks caused by Fear, Obligation and Guilt), better physically.

I'll open up more to the specifics when you do reach out.

As to your situation, patiently plan out your exit strategy. You have our support. All the best.

Hi. Thanks so much. And God bless you for this. Tried reaching out via email but I've been told that I've sent too many emails already. Please, check from your end if you've somehow received an email, else, if you can, do send me a message. Thanks so much.
Re: . by pinkylovely: 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2022
Aemmyjah:
Janosky, you better leave this group for them
Laugh wan nearly kill me

Max, laugh wan nearly kill me
They say there are happy and have found me but claim they are looking for a group to identify with around them

Courz that has been shouting has no organization... Did one is hoping to find a brotherhood of such ones in Nigeria called exjws so they can console themselves with ranting.

Like a lion looking for an cave in a tree to live

So Mr Courz is to hoping to find his organization online

What a shame

Calm down first and reread what you wrote.

Between, you mustn't look for attention in all non-jw/PIMO threads. It's sickening already. When I carry you go report to una elders, na in you go know.
Re: . by Aemmyjah(m): 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
pinkylovely:

Calm down first and reread what you wrote.

Between, you mustn't look for attention in all non-jw/PIMO threads. It's sickening already. When I carry you go report to una elders, na in you go know.

Carry your leg and go to them na
Make I come beg u
Re: . by pinkylovely: 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Carry your leg and go to them na
Make I come beg u

I sure will. Since you no get shame for body. You go about criticizing other denominations yet you feel so bitter when your denominational belief system is criticized.

If you stay here too long, you'll either be a PIMO or a POMO. Because you obviously have no idea what has been going on in the denomination.

1 Like

Re: . by Aemmyjah(m): 8:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
pinkylovely:

I sure will. Since you no get shame for body. You go about criticizing other denominations yet you feel so bitter when your denominational belief system is criticized.

If you stay here too long, you'll either be a PIMO or a POMO. Because you obviously have no idea what has been going on in the denomination.

Yen yen yen
You want me to be like you? Never
Can't leave streams of pure water to be drinking from mud
It's not only pimo or pomo. Na Pama

Ask Courz to tell you right here and now which denomination is the better performing group?

As to our earlier discussion on miracles, I believe Jesus Christ and his disciples had power from God to perform miracles INCLUDING RESURRECTING THE DEAD. Show me the ones that do miracles today you campaign for

You lied that I don't believe in miracles
You lie that I'll be tired of the organization.
Don't use your problem to judge me
Re: . by pinkylovely: 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Pinky will come and see how you modify my quotes and if she's wise. She'll realize the kind of people she's going to associate herself with.
Serpents like you
Keep modifying what I did not say
The pharisees in Jesus Christ time paid people to trap Jesus Christ in his speech, they lies to Pilate that he was bringing up sedition and they looked for false witnesses in his trial
I've seen worse from your type especially on facebook, they go about posting nude contents when I'm in bed unless you lock your timeline
Pinky, come and see the kind of people you want to become and what they do to 'help' us when they see that we do not want to give in

One that is tired of drinking water from a stream should go to a cleaner water and tell other people he's found a better stream rather than out of mad frustration, go and start to pour mud to dirty the stream. Pinky,this is just a tip or a trailer of what you'll be when you join this team. Blackmailing Jehovah's Witnesses, posting nude contents on their Facebook page when they are not online or modifying their quotes
Wisdom is proved righteous by her results
Even those 70 that left Jesus Christ did not to follow another Messiah or leader, they went out to the things of the world

Courz, you have seen how resilient I am with all your lies and tactics
You weapons will NEVER prosper
I tell you this man to man
So do your worst
This is how you want to help us right?
We are ignorant and brainwashed and stupid but this is how to help

I'm Emmanuel, a house built on the rock as Jesus illustrated in Matthew 7,your winds and floods and rains does not even touch me at all. I have faced worst of your kind, even trying to hack my Facebook account which would have been terrible. You're the real Satanist here. He's the first and greatest apostate and has been lying against God and his faithful worshippers but he can't mention himself or anything good he can accomplish.
Why not even deactivate my NL account so you will be happy?
You'll continue to be tormented as God's people continue to dwell in peace
Son of the father of the lie

Pinky will come and see what? If you don't have anything meaningful to say, leave this thread.

You are acting like Courz was the reason I developed doubts about a lot of crazy denominational belief system the governing body has brought over time. You are acting like Courz has been putting words into my mouth all these while to say what I've been saying.

All he has been saying is the truth and nothing but the truth. You don't have to keep giving me reasons why you think Courz is a Satanist and an apostate. You've already condemned him in your heart, so don't bother saying anymore.

I opened this thread to get better acquainted with other PIMOs or PIMIs NOT TO BE persuaded into beleiving one thing or the other. So, stop this your negativity!

1 Like

Re: . by pinkylovely: 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Yen yen yen

Ask Courz to tell you right here and now which denomination is the better performing group?

As to our earlier discussion on miracles, I believe Jesus Christ and his disciples had power from God to perform miracles INCLUDING RESURRECTING THE DEAD. Show me the ones that do miracles today you campaign for

Then leave the thread. It wasn't created for you. You can keep drinking from your streams of 'pure water' and stop trying to force others to come and drink from your streams of 'pure water'

Because you don't believe in miracles. If you like carry your head go hit for transformer. I said what I said and I will keep repeating it.

You are actually the one using your problem to judge me. Because I wonder what a normal thinking JW will be doing in a thread filled with 'apostates'. You will soon be a PIMO or PIMI. No be me dey even talk am, na una governing bodies.

They've given you reasons to not argue with 'apostates' yet here you are proving strong head yet still going ahead to claim you are a strong Jw. E go soon clear for your eye.

2 Likes

Re: . by Aemmyjah(m): 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
pinkylovely:

Pinky will come and see what? If you don't have anything meaningful to say, leave this thread.

You are acting like Courz was the reason I developed doubts about a lot of crazy denominational belief system the governing body has brought over time. You are acting like Courz has been putting words into my mouth all these while to say what I've been saying.

All he has been saying is the truth and nothing but the truth. You don't have to keep giving me reasons why you think Courz is a Satanist and an apostate. You've already condemned him in your heart, so don't bother saying anymore.

I opened this thread to get better acquainted with other PIMOs or PIMIs NOT TO BE persuaded into beleiving one thing or the other. So, stop this your negativity!

JW PIMA
He's tried to convince me so much and FAILED
He does not believe Jesus Christ should be remembered concerning his sacrificial death as if other denominations do not do similar
He attacks the name, Jehovah as if other denominations do not use it
No wonder he has no group, he wants me to join his Organization of attacking JW.
Don't worry, when you just him, you'll see the TRUTH with your liberal understanding
Re: . by pinkylovely: 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Yen yen yen

Yeah? Including resurrection of the dead where you still go out to LIE to people you've tagged as the 'worldlies' and 'destined for destruction'. You go out and LIE to their family members that Christ will resurrect their dead in his kingdom when your doctrines have already classified them as the goat like ones.

2 Likes

Re: . by Aemmyjah(m): 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
pinkylovely:

When he keeps saying I'm brainwashed, infested with maggot and satanist, he was praising me right? You see say u get problem
Re: . by pinkylovely: 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2022
Aemmyjah:

JW PIMA
He's tried to convince me so much and FAILED
He does not believe Jesus Christ should be remembered concerning his sacrificial death as if other denominations do not do similar
He attacks the name, Jehovah as if other denominations do not use it
No wonder he has no group, he wants me to join his Organization of attacking JW.
Don't worry, when you just him, you'll see the TRUTH with your liberal understanding

So what then is your problem? If he's tried to convince you and you don't want to get convinced, wetin you come dey find for here?!

If he doesn't beleive Christ death should be commemorated, how is that your business??! And why are you even letting me know?

I choose to talk to whomever I want to talk to. And yes, I am proud of my liberal thought. I don't judge and tag people as wicked, worldlies, or as goats.

2 Likes

Re: . by Aemmyjah(m): 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2022
pinkylovely:

Yeah? Including resurrection of the dead where you still go out to LIE to people you've tagged as the 'worldlies' and 'destined for destruction'. You go out and LIE to their family members that Christ will resurrect their dead in his kingdom when your doctrines have already classified them as the goat like ones.

Lol
Jehovah himself promised to resurrect the righteous and the unrighteous
When you hate a teacher, even his best explanations will sound stupid to you when others understand and enjoy it and you'll be the one getting frustrated that you are the only one thinking differently and abstract
Re: . by pinkylovely: 8:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
Aemmyjah:

When he keeps saying I'm brainwashed, infested with maggot and satanist, he was praising me right? You see say u get problem

Yeah. Because you are brainwashed. Obviously.

I don't even see any reason why you are telling me everything you are telling me right now. And you who doesn't have problem, you didn't take note of the harsh words you were using, abi?

Later you'll go ahead with your hypocrisy and fake smile when you want to preach from door to door. Even if you were called all the names in this world, you no go talk pim! You'll fake smile and walk away or simply just say nothing. But here you are, displaying your hypocrisy to the full.

1 Like

Re: . by pinkylovely: 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Lol
Jehovah himself promised to resurrect the righteous and the unrighteous
When you hate a teacher, even his best explanations will sound stupid to you when others understand and enjoy it and you'll be the one getting frustrated that you are the only one thinking differently and abstract

You don come here don dey confuse yourself again. Go and read your watchtower well again. Righteous and unrighteous my foot!

2 Likes

Re: . by Aemmyjah(m): 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2022
pinkylovely:

So what then is your problem? If he's tried to convince you and you don't want to get convinced, wetin you come dey find for here?!

If he doesn't beleive Christ death should be commemorated, how is that your business??! And why are you even letting me know?

I choose to talk to whomever I want to talk to. And yes, I am proud of my liberal thought. I don't judge and tag people as wicked, worldlies, or as goats.

Lol
Continue to save face for him cos you've seen a companion reasoning like you when he's wrong
Not that he does not believe that Christ death be remembered, he is completely against it as if na only us de remember Christ death
I thought you were standing for other religions, you are standing for your new companion

Neither do I judge people as wicked or goats or worldies which is why I go out to share the goodnews with them without prejudice unlike Miss pinky who could not feel any compassion for a grieving woman, even mad at the person that tried to comfort her using the words of the Father of all comfort
Me I don't condemn them, they did not condemn me too when they came to me though I was stubborn but like my brothers, I believe that ALL SORTS OF PEOPLE CAN BECOME GOD'S FRIEND... du du du dumm, dum dum.... Song 57. I'm not sure you know that song
Re: . by Aemmyjah(m): 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
pinkylovely:

Yeah. Because you are brainwashed. Obviously.

I don't even see any reason why you are telling me everything you are telling me right now. And you who doesn't have problem, you didn't take note of the harsh words you were using, abi?

Later you'll go ahead with your hypocrisy and fake smile when you want to preach from door to door. Even if you were called all the names in this world, you no go talk pim! You'll fake smile and walk away or simply just say nothing. But here you are, displaying your hypocrisy to the full.

Jealousy and frustration is killing you really
You couldn't reflect any joy
Those that were reflecting joy are making you ashamed and you think they are taking it

Let me be brainwashed in the eyes of you and opposers. I've serving Jehovah with joy. He's the happy God and part of the fruitage of his spirit is joy. Those who leave him reflect all manners of frustration against him and his people...
When you fake going somewhere or doing something with joy, you can't do it well, you will never do it well. As for me that have been faking smiles and hypocrisy, my smiles and happiness are getting wider and bigger and contagious. I share God's word, I comfort others. Since you have true feelings for others and you're not hypocritical, you'll share the joy you had in the ministry you go... I never had this joy in my former religion. I understand your feeling sis, not everyone likes others being happy. Some are so sad they say it is fake
Re: . by pinkylovely: 8:57pm On Dec 07, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Lol
Continue to save face for him cos you've seen a companion reasoning like you when he's wrong
Not that he does not believe that Christ death be remembered, he is completely against it as if na only us de remember Christ death
I thought you were standing for other religions, you are standing for your new companion

Neither do I judge people as wicked or goats or worldies which is why I go out to share the goodnews with them without prejudice unlike Miss pinky who could not feel any compassion for a grieving woman, even mad at the person that tried to comfort her using the words of the Father of all comfort
Me I don't condemn them, they did not condemn me too when they came to me though I was stubborn but like my brothers, I believe that ALL SORTS OF PEOPLE CAN BECOME GOD'S FRIEND... du du du dumm, dum dum.... Song 57. I'm not sure you know that song

Na you sabi wetin you dey talk.

Between, I'm not standing for other religions (I haven't been standing for any either). There are non-denominational Bible beleiving churches out there. If you like, you believe. If you like, don't beleive. Secondly, when it comes to worship rendered to God, you can always choose to worship God even without necessarily associating with any group of people. That's if you even know what religion is. I'm telling you your denomination is same as other denominations you criticize. No difference.

Yeah. You were stubborn enough to move from frying pan to fire. I've told you I know your type very well. They are always very zealous because they've felt they've found the truth. Na dem dey even get M.S/elder/C.O privileges sharp sharp. But when e clear for your eye, you'll be 'worse' than me.

Keep being spoonfed by your 8 men who claim to be the faithful and discreet slave. Today, they'll tell you 'blood fractions are not biblical and should not be accepted', tomorrow they'll say 'it's a matter of conscience'. What then happens to people who lost their lives because they previously refused blood fractions as a medical treatment?

There are SO MANY INSTANCES. So, why you may feel you've found the truth, the truth is, you've found another version of falsehood. Welcome to the hood!

2 Likes

Re: . by pinkylovely: 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Jealousy and frustration is killing you really
You couldn't reflect any joy
Those that were reflecting joy are making you ashamed and you think they are taking it

Let me be brainwashed in the eyes of you and opposers. I've serving Jehovah with joy. He's the happy God and part of the fruitage of his spirit is joy. Those who leave him reflect all manners of frustration against him and his people...
When you fake going somewhere or doing something with joy, you can't do it well, you will never do it well. As for me that have been faking smiles and hypocrisy, my smiles and happiness are getting wider and bigger and contagious. I share God's word, I comfort others. Since you have true feelings for others and you're not hypocritical, you'll share the joy you had in the ministry you go... I never had this joy in my former religion. I understand your feeling sis, not everyone likes others being happy. Some are so sad they say it is fake

Jealousy? Wow! Never knew people could sense jealousy from people by just texting a random stranger they see on NL. And reflecting any joy. Yeah? I'm not actually reflecting any joy because I'm stuck being a JW even when I've chosen not to. Shey you grab? Once I leave, I'll reflect the joy.

Let your happiness keep getting wider. You don't need to tell me. I'm not interested. If you really were happy, I wonder why you keep stressing yourself trying to prove something that's pointless. grin grin. You've got time, I'm telling ya! grin

1 Like

Re: . by Aemmyjah(m): 9:02pm On Dec 07, 2022
pinkylovely:

Na you sabi wetin you dey talk.

Between, I'm not standing for other religions (I haven't been standing for any either). There are non-denominational Bible beleiving churches out there. If you like, you believe. If you like, don't beleive. Secondly, when it comes to worship rendered to God, you can always choose to worship God even without necessarily associating with any group of people. That's if you even know what religion is. I'm telling you your denomination is same as other denominations you criticize. No difference.

Yeah. You were stubborn enough to move from frying pan to fire. I've told you I know your type very well. They are always very zealous because they've felt they've found the truth. Na dem dey even get M.S/elder/C.O privileges sharp sharp. But when e clear for your eye, you'll be 'worse' than me.

Keep being spoonfed by your 8 men who claim to be the faithful and discreet slave. Today, they'll tell you 'blood fractions are not biblical and should not be accepted', tomorrow they'll say 'it's a matter of conscience'. What then happens to people who lost their lives because they previously refused blood fractions as a medical treatment?

There are SO MANY INSTANCES. So, why you may feel you've found the truth, the truth is, you've found another version of falsehood. Welcome to the hood!

A student who could not cope with his studies dropped out from the very best schools out of frustration. He was not expelled but he is there hoping that the other students get 'worse' than him

Mention just ONE non-denominational bible believing churches for us na. If they truly believe the Bible, they should be active in the ministry as well and like Jesus Christ, no part of the world
When has the issue of the use of blood fractions not been a matter of conscience

A student that expelled himself from a good school, when he sees that his stories are not convincing to his mates still in that school will think they are brainwashed and stupid cos he does not believe the problem starts from him
Re: . by pinkylovely: 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2022
Aemmyjah:

A student who could not cope with his studies dropped out from the very best schools out of frustration. He was not expelled but he is there hoping that the other students get 'worse' than him

Mention just ONE non-denominational bible believing churches for us na. If they truly believe the Bible, they should be active in the ministry as well and like Jesus Christ, no part of the world
When has the issue of the use of blood fractions not been a matter of conscience

A student that expelled himself from a good school, when he sees that his stories are not convincing to his mates still in that school will think they are brainwashed and stupid cos he does not believe the problem starts from him

And who told you they ain't active in preaching?? Ohh! Your governing body! grin grin. Sorry. There are even denominational churches that go out to preach, but your sentiments won't let you see them.

When has the issue of blood fractions not been a matter of conscience?? Hahahaha. Are you kidding me? You are very new to the JW denomination. Go and do your research, you'll see it.

2 Likes

Re: . by Aemmyjah(m): 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2022
pinkylovely:

Jealousy? Wow! Never knew people could sense jealousy from people by just texting a random stranger they see on NL. And reflecting any joy. Yeah? I'm not actually reflecting any joy because I'm stuck being a JW even when I've chosen not to. Shey you grab? Once I leave, I'll reflect the joy.

Let your happiness keep getting wider. You don't need to tell me. I'm not interested. If you really were happy, I wonder why you keep stressing yourself trying to prove something that's pointless. grin grin. You've got time, I'm telling ya! grin

Joy is a result. Joy is not pleasure. Joy is not automatic
You have not yet found such joy or know where to find it
I was dissatisfied with my former religion and wanted to leave, I wanted to be an atheist but atheists have no joy. I still believed there is God which is incompatible with being an atheist. I strongly prayed to God to help me find the way, I did not know how to pray so I wrote to him. He answered my prayers in ways I did not expect and I found the Truth. I was still in my former religion, I did not criticise them. I shared the Bible truth with many even at school. I kept studying, my joy was growing and God who I thought was indisctint and a cruel prime minister became a real Father to me. Neither did those Witnesses condemn me either
All I needed to make my joy complete was join these people, the Organization and make my joy complete to serve the true God
You don't expect me to join some frustrated bunch of people 'hoping' to establish their Branch in Nigeria on Facebook. They claim to be happy, they only prove happiness by trying to use subtle words to win, not all sorts of people but only the Witnesses, when they fail, they use force and lies, post lots nude contents on their Facebook timeline or modify what they say by twisting as lies. That's not joy, it is stupidity and hopeless madness
Re: . by Aemmyjah(m): 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
pinkylovely:

And who told you they ain't active in preaching?? Ohh! Your governing body! grin grin. Sorry. There are even denominational churches that go out to preach, but your sentiments won't let you see them.

When has the issue of blood fractions not been a matter of conscience?? Hahahaha. Are you kidding me? You are very new to the JW denomination. Go and do your research, you'll see it.

I have asked you questions you could not answer and you claim to have been in the Organization for long

Show us a better performing group? You can't
Show us one place they do miracles? You can't
Show us a non-denominational bible believing church that practice the bible? You can't
Tell us when the issue of blood fractions was not a thing of conscience, you cannot

It's easy to spot a heart poisoned by hate
Re: . by pinkylovely: 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2022
Aemmyjah:

I have asked you questions you could not answer and you claim to have been in the Organization for long

Show us a better performing group? You can't
Show us one place they do miracles? You can't
Show us a non-denominational bible believing church that practice the bible? You can't
Tell us when the issue of blood fractions was not a thing of conscience, you cannot

It's easy to spot a heart poisoned by hate

And what makes you believe my poisoned heart will be able to show you facts without you claiming I'm showing you stuffs that aren't true?

I will keep saying it over and over again. I am not under obligation to show you any place miracles are done neither I'm I under obligation to tell you non-denominational Bible believing churches. Asked you in the previous thread if you'd be willing to come see for yourself. You kept beating around the bush.

I have attended churches and I still attend them when I have the time to. Everything I say, I say based on my observations. A lot of things they say about other denominations are just based on sentiments and nothing more.

And about the issue of blood fractions, go and do your research. You claim to be so rooted in the JW beleifs yet you have no idea when certain beleif systems were changed. Or when the 'new light' came in. You have no idea. But you are lurking around all ex-jw groups trying to do what you were not asked to do.

1 Like

Re: . by pinkylovely: 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Joy is a result. Joy is not pleasure. Joy is not automatic
You have not yet found such joy or know where to find it
I was dissatisfied with my former religion and wanted to leave, I wanted to be an atheist but atheists have no joy. I still believed there is God which is incompatible with being an atheist. I strongly prayed to God to help me find the way, I did not know how to pray so I wrote to him. He answered my prayers in ways I did not expect and I found the Truth. I was still in my former religion, I did not criticise them. I shared the Bible truth with many even at school. I kept studying, my joy was growing and God who I thought was indisctint and a cruel prime minister became a real Father to me. Neither did those Witnesses condemn me either
All I needed to make my joy complete was join these people, the Organization and make my joy complete to serve the true God
You don't expect me to join some frustrated bunch of people 'hoping' to establish their Branch in Nigeria on Facebook. They claim to be happy, they only prove happiness by trying to use subtle words to win, not all sorts of people but only the Witnesses, when they fail, they use force and lies, post lots nude contents on their Facebook timeline or modify what they say by twisting as lies. That's not joy, it is stupidity and hopeless madness

grin grin grin. I've not yet found joy. Wooow! Okay o.

You were dissatisfied with your former religion or former denomination?? Abi you don dey confuse yourself again. Next minute nau, you'll start telling me how JW is a religion on it's own yet how it is part of Christianity.

You don't need to join a bunch of frustrated people but you seem to be transferring your frustration to others by explaining what you have no idea about. Like I've earlier said, you jumped from frying pan to fire. There's no need trying to convince me. Dunno if this is your field service territory! Later nau, you go count 2-3 hours put for S4 as field service report.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Christianity And Islam Against Men Weaving And Braiding Their Hair? / I'm In Nigeria / Issues To Address By The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 187
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.