Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (1515 Views)

Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? / Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) / Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Courz: 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2022
pinkylovely:

So what then is your problem? If he's tried to convince you and you don't want to get convinced, wetin you come dey find for here?!

If he doesn't beleive Christ death should be commemorated, how is that your business??! And why are you even letting me know?

I choose to talk to whomever I want to talk to. And yes, I am proud of my liberal thought. I don't judge and tag people as wicked, worldlies, or as goats.

At the bolded, when I call Aemmyjah someone with a Maggot infested brain, I know what I am saying. The dullard lacks basic English Comprehension. He claims I said That Commemorating The death Jesus is wrong. But someone with his brain cells intact knew exactly what I said. Being a JW means being a Liar. He decided to lie on my head thinking it will work. But he failed because it doesn't change the fact that he is in a Satanic Cult.

What I specifically said was that the Memorial JWs celebrate is actually a Satanic Ritual called a Satanic Black Mass done by Satanists where the emblems are not consumed. The emblems are passed from one another without Eating and drinking showing a rejection of the Sacrifice of Jesus which goes against the words of Jesus in John 6 vs 53, 54 where he commanded that in order to have everlasting life and have him resurrect you, You must eat and drink the emblems. MUST! Christianity in general consume the emblems. The only people who don't apart from Satanists are the JWs. All Satanists reject the emblems by not consuming since they are against Jesus! They pass the emblems and throw them away, same way JWs do.

This has been exposed by Freemason JWs and Satanists. Freemason JWs specifically said Passing the emblems without consuming them means Rejection of the sacrifice of Jesus. It means you have been Tricked to deny Christ.

I read an experience from a former Satanist turned Christian in a forum where JWs were being discussed. She said she was invited to the Memorial and she attended. She noticed how JWs were doing theirs and she was shocked. Because as a Former Satanist, her coven members do the exact same ceremony JWs do. She always knew that Christians eat and drink the emblems and was confused as to whether JWs are really Christians or not. After that event, she never went back to the Kingdom hall Again because she wants to be a Real Christian.

What does the above show? It shows that when people keep pointing fingers at you, you need to check yourself. If Satanists and Freemason JWs are saying the same thing because they recognise what is Satanic and what is not, then you are a Satanic Cult. A Witch knows a Witch.

Re: . by Aemmyjah(m): 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
Courz:

At the bolded, when I call Aemmyjah someone with a Maggot infested brain, I know what I am saying. The dullard lacks basic English Comprehension. He claims I said That Commemorating The death Jesus is wrong. But someone with his brain cells intact knew exactly what I said. Being a JW means being a Liar. He decided to lie on my head thinking it will work. But he failed because it doesn't change the fact that he is in a Satanic Cult.

What I specifically said was that the Memorial JWs celebrate is actually a Satanic Ritual done by Satanists where the emblems are not consumed. The emblems are passed from one another without Eating and drinking showing a rejection of the Sacrifice of Jesus which goes against the words of Jesus in John 6 vs 53, 54 where he commanded that in order to have everlasting life and have him resurrect you, You must eat and drink the emblems. MUST! Christianity in general consume the emblems. The only people who don't apart from Satanists are the JWs. All Satanists reject the emblems by not consuming since they are against Jesus! They pass the emblems and throw them away, same way JWs do.

This has been exposed by Freemason JWs and Satanists. Freemason JWs specifically said Passing the emblems without consuming them means Rejection of the sacrifice of Jesus. It means you have been Tricked to deny Christ.

I read an experience from a former Satanist turned Christian in a forum where JWs were being discussed. She said she was invited to the Memorial and she attended. She noticed how JWs were doing theirs and she was shocked. Because as a Former Satanist, her coven members do the exact same ceremony JWs do. She always knew that Christians eat and drink the emblems and was confused as to whether JWs are really Christians or not. After that event, she never went back to the Kingdom hall Again because she wants to be a Real Christian.

What does the above show? It shows that when people keep pointing fingers at you, you need to check yourself. If Satanists and Freemason JWs are saying the same thing because they recognise what is Satanic and what is not, then you are a Satanic Cult. A Witch knows a Witch.

See this liar
How I wish I took a screenshot of exactly what you said

Now you're changing mouth
Did I not mention that other Churches remember jesus'death
You're trying to hide your embarrassment
You said it was till the time of the apostles that Jesus Christ death should be remembered and you de misyan scriptures
One thing about liars is that they can't even remember what they said especially the malicious ones
Re: . by Courz: 10:04pm On Dec 07, 2022
Aemmyjah:

See this liar

You said it was till the time of the apostles that Jesus Christ death should be remembered and you de misyan scriptures
One thing about liars is that they can't even remember what they said especially the malicious ones

Aemmyjah with your Maggot infested brain, post the screenshot.
Re: . by pinkylovely: 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
Courz:

What I specifically said was that the Memorial JWs celebrate is actually a Satanic Ritual called a Satanic Black Mass done by Satanists where the emblems are not consumed. The emblems are passed from one another without Eating and drinking showing a rejection of the Sacrifice of Jesus which goes against the words of Jesus in John 6 vs 53, 54 where he commanded that in order to have everlasting life and have him resurrect you, You must eat and drink the emblems. MUST! Christianity in general consume the emblems. The only people who don't apart from Satanists are the JWs. All Satanists reject the emblems by not consuming since they are against Jesus! They pass the emblems and throw them away, same way JWs do.

At your bolded sentences. I totally agree. I won't say I've done a lot of research about the emblem issue but during my Bible study sessions, I've come to realize that all christians are meant to partake of the emblem and not just some group of people called the '144,000' chosen from the JW denomination.

Dude is good at twisting words. I still keep wondering what he does in threads like these. Considering the fact the GB has said they shouldn't be in 'apostate' threads. grin grin.

3 Likes

Re: . by pinkylovely: 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2022
Aemmyjah:

See this liar

Oga, go and sleep.
Re: . by Courz: 10:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
Aemmyjah:

See this liar

Aemmyjah with your Maggot infested brain, Watchtower has really eaten up up your brain. They made sure the demons they communicate with use strong spiritism to hold your brain ransom. I will post screenshots of our conversation and you must tell me where I lied. E no go better for Satan wey do you this thing.

Aemmyjah, you are very big fool. You are an idiot of the highest order. I thought Mad MaxInDHouse was worse but you are even lower than him in IQ. Your parents need a refund of all the money they spent on you in school. Dunce! Anuofia!

1 Like

Re: . by Courz: 10:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
pinkylovely:

At your bolded sentences. I totally agree. I won't say I've done a lot of research about the emblem issue but during my Bible study sessions, I've come to realize that all christians are meant to partake of the emblem and not just some group of people called the '144,000' chosen from the JW denomination.

Dude is good at twisting words. I still keep wondering what he does in threads like these. Considering the fact the GB has said they shouldn't be in 'apostate' threads. grin grin.

Good. You can see where JWs are wrong. It is a Command from Jesus that Everyone Must eat and drink the emblems or else No everlasting life for you. It is a condition for everlasting life. Too bad JWs have been led astray by Satanists.

Don't mind Aemmyjah. He is just like Mad MaxInDHouse. You will be typing something, they will be reading something else. If you notice how people converse with them in this forum, people are always accusing them of not reading properly. That's why I love repeating my comments when chatting with them. Because of their Brainwashed condition, they read things that are not there or choose to understand something in a zig zag manner. It is not good to be Brainwashed. It messes with you psychologically. Their Governing body have warned them several times to stay away from Apostates but they keep springing up where Apostates are. They keep disgracing Watchtower with their lies and disgraceful misapplication of the Bible. If we decide to report them now to their elders, they will say we are evil.

2 Likes

Re: . by Aemmyjah(m): 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
pinkylovely:

grin grin grin. I've not yet found joy. Wooow! Okay o.

You were dissatisfied with your former religion or former denomination?? Abi you don dey confuse yourself again. Next minute nau, you'll start telling me how JW is a religion on it's own yet how it is part of Christianity.

You don't need to join a bunch of frustrated people but you seem to be transferring your frustration to others by explaining what you have no idea about. Like I've earlier said, you jumped from frying pan to fire. There's no need trying to convince me. Dunno if this is your field service territory! Later nau, you go count 2-3 hours put for S4 as field service report.

Lol
Cry baby trying to use hers to judge me
I'm a student and soon, with Jehovah's help and if this yeye union allows with their strikes, I'll be done. In my studies, I'm very diligent
In my work too, I'm very diligent, giving my best
In my service to Jehovah, I'm doing my best

Now listen, school did not give me life or sustaining my life or feeding me, I only applied for admission and I'm free to dropout and I'll have no problems

My boss did not give me life or sustaining it, I only applied for work and I'm free to resign anytime and anyday I wish

Jehovah is my God, he teaches me far better than my lecturers. The wisdom I acquire has made me wiser than my teachers like the psalmist, he also provided me with food and everything good and perfect present, he's repurchase me and given me hope
He's also giving me, his worshippers the most gratifying work to do and Jehovah is my witness that I've tried to be balanced and I've been more diligent in my ministry than workplace and studies. When colleagues see how you place ministry above school, they complain but if na another person, they praise him as pastor. It will even shock you to say that I have left exams after just an hour so I can attend meetings on time, it shocked all but I had to plead the lecturers that where I'm going is so important that they should let me leave. Only one who is a brother agreed to collect my script, most lecturers give tests after lectures but in Thursdays by 4pm, no matter who the lecturer is, I leave for me and everyone say I will fail. I don't care if I'll fail or not, the meetings is too good for me to miss cos of tests or exams. At the end, I have distinctions. Colleagues ask how possible that could be, you may feel free to call it a miracle.

I can't remember giving 2-3 hours, or do I sound like such to you. Jehovah accept whatever we can give him according to circumstances. He sees the heart and he knows when we give our best, he's not rigid. You're a malicious liar, again, stop using your problem to judge me cos unlike pinky, Aemmy service to God is not half-hearted, not halfminded, not with half strength or half souled. A soldier who does not have the heart will soon question why he's in the army, he'll start thinking eagerly of living as a civilian but he's surprised to see his comrades are still serving with passion and because he has no sense, he thinks they are stupid. When he sees someone like him, he's just happy. I'm not like you. I've faced everything- persecution, doubts, discouragement, anxieties and I'm imperfect too, I've walked alone 'in the valley of the shadow of death', but that is when Jehovah comes to my aid and refreshes me. You want me to be like you. Stop dreaming. Cursed is the man or woman that leaves Jehovah.
As for me, drawing close to Jehovah is good for me.
I want to draw close to God more closely, love him more dearly, see him more clearly. If you knew me, you won't talk all these nonsense lies. That is what you do. Just like Courz. They lie hopelessly and they are tormented
Re: . by Aemmyjah(m): 10:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
pinkylovely:

Oga, go and sleep.

Na you need am pass
Re: . by Courz: 10:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Watchtower have placed Demons to eat up my brain. I cannot understand simple English.

You are even a Student. You are still a Tata. Born fool! Your parents are wasting their valuable money on you o. Understand simple English comprehension, you don't want. What are they teaching you in that school or is it that your Brain cannot better assimilate words? Idiot! Where is the lie in the screenshots below? Where is the lie? You are a Disgrace to anything with a Brain. Your parents need a refund. Anuofia! Better go back to class and Learn English Comprehension before you reply me next time. Goat!

Re: . by Aemmyjah(m): 10:55pm On Dec 07, 2022
Courz:

You are even a Student. You are still a Tata. Born fool! Your parents are wasting their valuable money on you o. Understand simple English comprehension, you don't want. What are they teaching you in that school or is it that your Brain cannot better assimilate words? Idiot! Where is the lie in the screenshots below? Where is the lie? You are a Disgrace to anything with a Brain. Your parents need a refund. Anuofia! Better go back to class and Learn English Comprehension before you reply me next time. Goat!

What is anoufia?
What is Tata?
How do my parents come in?

Keep showing us and speaking from the abundance of your heart

Who will trust someone that could modify what another person said. Your cohorts are so tormented, they will posts hundreds of nude contents in few seconds on the timeline of a JW on Facebook. Na by force?! They want recruits by all means. Like their Father, they try to win you using words and speech like a serpent or like Job and they won't feel any remorse. Na them lose at last cos that integrity is what you won't buy. Shame.
Have they established your Nigerian branch on Facebook so you can come together to start wailing and gnashing your teeth?
Re: . by Courz: 11:10pm On Dec 07, 2022
Aemmyjah:

What is anoufia?
What is Tata?
How do my parents come in?

Keep showing us and speaking from the abundance of your heart

Who will trust someone that could modify what another person said. Your cohorts are so tormented, they will posts hundreds of nude contents in few seconds on the timeline of a JW on Facebook. Na by force?! They want recruits by all means. Like their Father, they try to win you using words and speech like a serpent or like Job and they won't feel any remorse. Na them lose at last cos that integrity is what you won't buy. Shame.
Have they established your Nigerian branch on Facebook so you can come together to start wailing and gnashing your teeth?

Shut up your mouth there! Tata! Who born you to talk trash? You are a fool. You're not out of school yet so it shows in your lack of comprehension skills. Ewu Gambia! I have disgraced you here once again! You think you can come here and twist words like how Satan trained you JWs to speak? And you won't look stupid while at it? Shame! You wanted to lie here and I caught you! Everyone can see how stupid you are! Go and re learn English comprehension again. Tata, Go and tell your lecturer that you need to Repeat English Comprehension classes again. Idiot! I repeat, your parents are wasting their money on you.

How come everybody in this forum are complaining about the same thing about you JWs? You All Lie too Much! And people always catch you in your lies! You JWs seriously need to re examine yourselves because as Satanists, the qualities of Satan are unravelling amongst you.

Re: . by Aemmyjah(m): 11:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
Courz:

Shut up your mouth there! Tata! Who born you to talk trash? You are a fool. You're not out of school yet so it shows in your lack of comprehension skills. Ewu Gambia! I have disgraced you here once again! You think you can come here and twist words like how Satan trained you JWs to speak? And you won't look stupid while at it? Shame! You wanted to lie here and I caught you! Everyone can see how stupid you are! Go and re learn English comprehension again. Tata, Go and tell your lecturer that you need to Repeat English Comprehension classes again. Idiot! I repeat, your parents are wasting their money on you.

How come everybody in this forum are complaining about the same thing about you JWs? You All Lie too Much! And people always catch you in your lies! You JWs seriously need to re examine yourselves because as Satanists, the qualities of Satan are unravelling amongst you.

Lol, see this liar
Tormented man
After modifying my quotes, you say I'm a liar
Liars do not know Truth and they will call others a liar
He says I'm not out of school? May I know which school you talk about
Keep shooting yourself
You've tried all attempts and failed woefully
You've used subtle words and attacks, now you're frustrated and na frustration go kill you

May I know where and how you remember Jesus Christ death so I may come and join you? You can't mention another better performing group, no Organization to identify yourself. You have no problem even if I become a satanist or an atheist. Same attitude as Satan, he left Jehovah, he did not want to be under his faithful organization, he became a rebel and liar and slanderer and accuser of the brothers intent on misleading God's faithful worshippers. His people like the pharisees too did same. Today too, we have them but we should not be surprised at satan's attacks cos he's commanding his people to attack, they are under great torment, they want us to stop, they want us to fail cos our witnessing conquer them, they are in great pain, our progress is a slap on their face. They, as Jesus foretold, say all kinds of lying sorts against us. Instead of promoting their group, they have none, they try to create disturbance
Our website with JEHOVAH'S help is now the most visited religious website, very rich in contents but the tormented enemies, full of pain call it idolatry. Instead of avoiding this idol, they visit it and even tell us some of the new things and updates. Thank you but I'm sure you know that we won't listen to THE VOICE OF STRANGERS LIKE YOU
So attack, you know you can't have peace without your nonsense and lies. People of your own sorts post scores of nude contents on the timeline of brothers (or you want to lie about this), when the brother react angrily, they screenshot it and say they will send to the branch as if the branch have time to listen to your nonsense. One sister account was hacked (how it happened is a mystery) the hacker subtly use it in trying to softly tell other brothers lies about the organization, the stupid apostate did not know that God's people can also be wise as serpent to distinguish wolf in sheep's clothing. You know you have FAILED. Sorry is your name. Liar Courz. There's no peace for you. If Satan is not happy, how will his people be happy? If Satan can be accusing the brothers and the faithful angels falsely since he became apostate, we should expect his children to reflect his DNA
So save your strength sir, I'm the last person you should think of. I'm not even the last, no even reason am. I'm not even moved cos I've seen worse, you be jjc
Re: . by Courz: 11:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
Aemmyjah:

I tried to lie on your head but I failed woefully. I am ashamed that I have been caught lying and I can only save face by typing many words and useless Fantasies. Satan is proud of my efforts.

Yes. See your god Jehovah below. He is proud of your lying efforts even though you failed.

You claim you can't use the actions of the few to judge a whole people but you JWs have already been taught to judge everyone that is not JW. You teach that they will be destroyed at Armaggedon. You call them Worldlies. You claim to be better than them when you equally sin like them. You also judge them because they don't share your beliefs even though you can find good and decent people amongst them. You are Hypocrites!

You claim you JWs are not focused on Money yet your Governing body in your broadcasts are always begging for Money. Your congregations are always having deficit to pay Watchtower. You have monthly contributions per publisher to pay Watchtower as shown below. Conventions are big avenues for Watchtower to make money like a Bank. Money flows from you JWs to Watchtower, Not the other way around. Watchtower cannot even think of giving to you JWs as a registered NGO. Charles Taze Russell said Watchtower was formed to be a Business NOT a Religion as shown in the pics below. Aemmyjah, Watchtower Bible and Tract Society is a Business, a Book publishing company that is also a Real Estate company with their huge portfolio of buildings and Kingdom halls they sell off. and you are here talking nonsense! Watchtower even print Bibles for other denominations for profit as a Book Publishing business. Watchtower is obviously pulling a Scam on all you JWs. They lied to you that they are God's spokesmen yet They are a Business! Wonderful scam! And guess who takes all the money and donations you give to Watchtower? Your Freemason JWs aka Anointed! They are the Shareholders! So, you JWs are working for a Business Corporation for free, building structures for free and giving all your money and time to make a few special people rich. Sorry that you all fell for the scam!

Who told you the Good news hasn't already been preached worldwide before you JWs came into existence? You guys only popped up in the 1800s. Everyone knew about God and Jesus before your Freemason god Charles Taze Russell formed Watchtower. You JWs are not the only ones who preach outside. So, shove your boastings into your throat and save it. Nobody is buying your nonsense boasts else you won't be loosing members everywhere and people won't be rejecting you when you preach. Nobody cares about what you have achieved. Nobody cares about your stupid boring convention dramas. People care about your Satanic nature. For you to have a high rejection rate when you preach shows there is something wrong with you JWs. Even JWs are rejecting you. Wow! If you like, boast from now till thy Kingdom come, people will continue to reject you because You are a Satanic Cult.

You JWs are obsessed with asking people for their denominations so that you can have what to base your arguments on. It won't work. Christians have their allegiance to Jesus and Almighty God only regardless of denomination. We are not obsessed with Denomination. You JWs are obsessed with denomination and have uplifted your denomination to a Godlike status. You JWs worship your denomination Not Almighty God. Obsession with denomination is Idolatry. Your Watchtower even said so in your publication that Placing Salvation on an organisation is Idolatry and that's exactly what they teach you in that Cult. So you JWs being obsessed with denomination are practising Idolatry. Your focus should be on Jesus and Almighty God NOT denomination. This shows how little you know about your Bible and the lack of understanding of The discussion between Jesus and the Samaritan woman. Go and read those verses and get knowledge. You JWs are very backward in Bible Knowledge.

Aemmyjah, you JWs are practising Idolatry without even knowing it.

Re: . by Courz: 11:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Satan is proud of my efforts. I am waiting for my reward from him.

How come Watchtower was so bold as to show their allegiance to Satan that they showcased his face on your Watchtower publication? They thought people wouldn't notice the pic because they cut it into half to conceal it. It is when you place the pic with a mirror that you can see the full pic. The magazine is even about Jesus, yet they placed the face of Satan in it. Why did they do that? Tell us.

Re: . by Aemmyjah(m): 12:25am On Dec 08, 2022
Courz:

Yes. See your god Jehovah below. He is proud of your lying efforts even though you failed.

You claim you can't use the actions of the few to judge a whole people but you JWs have already been taught to judge everyone that is not JW. You teach that they will be destroyed at Armaggedon. You call them Worldlies. You claim to be better than them when you equally sin like them. You also judge them because they don't share your beliefs even though you can find good and decent people amongst them. You are Hypocrites!

You claim you JWs are not focused on Money yet your Governing body in your broadcasts are always begging for Money. Your congregations are always having deficit to pay Watchtower. You have monthly contributions per publisher to pay Watchtower as shown below. Conventions are big avenues for Watchtower to make money like a Bank. Money flows from you JWs to Watchtower, Not the other way around. Watchtower cannot even think of giving to you JWs as a registered NGO. Charles Taze Russell said Watchtower was formed to be a Business NOT a Religion as shown in the pics below. Aemmyjah, Watchtower Bible and Tract Society is a Business, a Book publishing company that is also a Real Estate company with their huge portfolio of buildings and Kingdom halls they sell off. and you are here talking nonsense! Watchtower even print Bibles for other denominations for profit as a Book Publishing business. Watchtower is obviously pulling a Scam on all you JWs. They lied to you that they are God's spokesmen yet They are a Business! Wonderful scam! And guess who takes all the money and donations you give to Watchtower? Your Freemason JWs aka Anointed! They are the Shareholders! So, you JWs are working for a Business Corporation for free, building structures for free and giving all your money and time to make a few special people rich. Sorry that you all fell for the scam!

Who told you the Good news hasn't already been preached worldwide before you JWs came into existence? You guys only popped up in the 1800s. Everyone knew about God and Jesus before your Freemason god Charles Taze Russell formed Watchtower. You JWs are not the only ones who preach outside. So, shove your boastings into your throat and save it. Nobody is buying your nonsense boasts else you won't be loosing members everywhere and people won't be rejecting you when you preach. Nobody cares about what you have achieved. Nobody cares about your stupid boring convention dramas. People care about your Satanic nature. For you to have a high rejection rate when you preach shows there is something wrong with you JWs. Even JWs are rejecting you. Wow! If you like, boast from now till thy Kingdom come, people will continue to reject you because You are a Satanic Cult.

You JWs are obsessed with asking people for their denominations so that you can have what to base your arguments on. It won't work. Christians have their allegiance to Jesus and Almighty God only regardless of denomination. We are not obsessed with Denomination. You JWs are obsessed with denomination and have uplifted your denomination to a Godlike status. You JWs worship your denomination Not Almighty God. Obsession with denomination is Idolatry. Your Watchtower even said so in your publication that Placing Salvation on an organisation is Idolatry and that's exactly what they teach you in that Cult. So you JWs being obsessed with denomination are practising Idolatry. Your focus should be on Jesus and Almighty God NOT denomination. This shows how little you know about your Bible and the lack of understanding of The discussion between Jesus and the Samaritan woman. Go and read those verses and get knowledge. You JWs are very backward in Bible Knowledge.

Aemmyjah, you JWs are practising Idolatry without even knowing it.

Sorry
I don't look your pictures
I don't watch your videos
I don't click your links or read your lies
So try again

Our website has lots of videos, audio recordings, publications in both audio and digital format and all are free! We have ones that children enjoy- Caleb and Sophia
Our website is the most translated in all the world. You can even read the bible in pigin
Baba Courz is so tormented in pain and tears, he calls it idolatry that he can't even resist visiting. You know you won't want anything to do with an idol, yet you visit it. Shameless kind of people like you say we even worship Caleb and Sophia. There's nothing good Satan and his agents will say about God's people. Same way they called Jesus a demon and claimed his power is from Beelzebub. We should not be surprised
I hope I'm able to convince you say, upon the grey hairs wey u get and the school wey u don finish tey they and I be Tata, you no get sense. I'm a million miles ahead of you. I've been able to spot the voice of the serpent. They said 'what a boy will climb a mountain to find and not see, an elderly person will squat and see it clearly'. You really need sense. Grey hair does not guarantee wisdom and I did not even squat, my eyes were closed to see who you really are on the inside. Your type pretend to be best friends but they are worst than the most venomous serpent. The newest thing I came to realize is that you don't even have an organization, you are waiting and 'hoping' for it to be established on Facebook for the Nigerian headquarters so you can be wailing and weeping. I thought you had a nameless Church you're afraid of mentioning

We're backward in Bible knowledge, our backward knowledge is refining us to become cleaner in God's eyes and helping others to become better people so if that you what you call backward knowledge in comparison to the advanced knowledge of the world, wisdom is proved righteous by her results. Did you watch the convention this year? Tell me which other place you will see such teaching though free? I'm sure you've watched it cos you can't resist visiting the website and watching our updates so you will not die!
Last year, I was in a lecture hall, someone was playing an audio of one general overseer who was shouting and preaching. When he stopped, I began to play the convention of last year, some talks I really liked (2021 convention is my best ever for me). The guy listened, the man that was giving the talk did not shout when reading or explaining the Bible but he was logical. He later came , sat beside me to ask for what I was watching and pleaded that I should send. As I was looking for the specific video on Xender, he saw I had much and asked if those ones too we're 'christian talks' and I said yes. He asked me to send all. In my very presence, this guy deleted much of his videos and files to accept what I want to send. I was surprised, I sent over 11 videos and more than 50 audio recordings. Jehovah is my witness, I am not lying. I am not Courz. I don't have to lie to promote our organization, na Jehovah de bless us. I did not even send enough cos I wanted to go home to do something else as I spent all night in class. He asked if that was all and I said yes (which was not true, let him first watch and listen to the ones I sent first, na cos of exams make me and him jam for class). The guy is very religious from what I see. I didn't need to preach to him.
That's the very first time someone will ask for videos from me, I don't have secular ones. People complain when they see theocratic videos, one said it is not good and I'll be brainwashed (on top my own phone). If it were violent movies and erotic sex, I won't be brainwashed but people will always connect with my Xender right? All of them used to brag about their church, now they are the ones questioning religion, they stay at home. I de even beg them not to just stay at home entirely, they say they won't cos church is only interested in their money and they go and come back empty.
On Monday this week, another colleague spent over 30 minutes watching all the Caleb and Sophia videos in my tablet. I didn't show her, she just picked it up from where it was charging and went straight to my gallery. Later, I wanted to get it and do something, she was angry, I assured her I'll pause and return it.
Jehovah is blessing our website, you say we are Satanist, Satan could not have accomplished anything good, you're an antitypical modern day Pharisee. People pay attention when I play the videos in their own language. Jehovah is providing us with all we need

If to you Courz, I'm brainwashed, fine!
If to you Curse, I'm backward in knowledge, fine!
If to you Curse, I'm foolish, Tata, anoufia, fine!
You really behave like the pronunciation of your name, the same thing your cohort are under. All of you are under the pronunciation of the name you use. Jehovah is the one that said he will create the enmity between us. You and your father and his family. You and I are not in the same page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Courz: 1:05am On Dec 08, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Satan is proud of my efforts. I am waiting for his reward.

How come Watchtower was so bold as to show their allegiance to Satan that they showcased his face on your Watchtower publication? They thought people wouldn't notice the pic because they cut it into half to conceal it. It is when you place the pic with a mirror that you can see the full pic. The magazine is even about Jesus, yet they placed the face of Satan in it. Why did they do that? Tell us.

Re: . by Janosky: 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2022
Aemmyjah:

See this liar

Because COURZ IBERIBEIST is very DUBIOUS and deluded, he goes about typing his GIBBERISH with someone else's moniker.
That's the first solid evidence of his shady personality traits & IBERIBEISM.

Cyber lunatic on the prowl
. grin
Re: . by Courz: 10:59pm On Dec 08, 2022
Janosky:

I agree with Watchtower, my Freemason gods, that as a Black man, I am gross, immoral and deceitful. I also agree that My black skin is a curse and my purpose in life is to be nothing but a Servant. I am waiting for God's Kingdom to come so that my skin can change from Black to White.. grin

Indeed, Janosky. Indeed. Don't worry. Exercise patience. Your Skin will change, Pele. grin

Re: . by Courz: 11:01pm On Dec 08, 2022
Spiritual food at the proper time.

Re: . by johnw47: 1:51am On Dec 09, 2022
Janosky:
When your 3 deities could not open the eyes of your fellow Trinitarian worshippers that tithing is not scriptural and very unacceptable, you want your 3 deities to do what?
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

fraud jw janosky:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

you love to continually lie and blaspheme, calling the Christians Father and Jesus and Holy Spirit of the Bible: "3 deities" whch means 3 gods,
you also call them: "the 3 dogheads", and you call the Christians Holy Spirit of the Bible: "the ole demon ghost"

your reward is coming:

Mar 3:29 but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin

1Jn 5:16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire

2 Likes

Re: . by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:57am On Dec 09, 2022
Aemmyjah:

I have asked you questions you could not answer and you claim to have been in the Organization for long
Show us a better performing group? You can't
Show us one place they do miracles? You can't
Show us a non-denominational bible believing church that practice the bible? You can't
Tell us when the issue of blood fractions was not a thing of conscience, you cannot
It's easy to spot a heart poisoned by hate

When haters of TRUTH decides to accuse God's people the Holy Spirit will help you out to grasp what they have in mind. Luke 12:11-12 compare to Ecclesiastes 3:7

OP has made the introduction telling you not to bring the light around him because he's ready to advertise darkness for it's costumers:

pinkylovely:
To start with, I'm aware that this will spark some negative reactions from JW PIMIs but please if you are a strong member of the JW denomination, avoid being part of this discussion.
John 3:19

That's why i stayed away from them after all many are here SEEKING, ASKING and KNOCKING for wisdom {Matthew 7:7} and those are the ones we were sent to {Matthew 10:6} as for these ones they're only interested in arguments! Titus 3:9

Please if you have something worthwhile to deliver {Luke 6:45} search for threads where your message will bring praise to JEHOVAH! Colossians 2:4

...................................your belove brother: Max

c/o Janosky, Cornelboy

1 Like

Re: . by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:10am On Dec 09, 2022
All these liars will avoid threads like the below:
https://www.nairaland.com/7470462/personal-relationship-god-why-need
Aren't they the same people accusing JWs to have a personal relationship with God instead of hinging on God's organization?

But then one of them dropped this comment:

Templee333:
MaxInDHouse
come, answer questions

Please where are those saying they have PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP with their God?

But instead of standing up for what they've always claim they're expecting JWs to come and defend them! wink

c/o Aemmyjah, Janosky, Cornelboy

1 Like

Re: . by Templee333(m): 7:16am On Dec 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
All these liars will avoid threads like the below:
https://www.nairaland.com/7470462/personal-relationship-god-why-need
Aren't they the same people accusing JWs to have a personal relationship with God instead of hinging on God's organization?

But then one of them dropped this comment:

Please where are those saying they have PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP with their God?

But instead of standing up for what they've always claim they're expecting JWs to come and defend them! wink

c/o Aemmyjah, Janosky, Cornelboy
ur definition of God may be differ from mine. I dont have any relationship with ur Jehovah,he's neither my cousin nor nephew.

1 Like

Re: . by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:41am On Dec 09, 2022
Templee333:
ur definition of God may be differ from mine. I dont have any relationship with ur Jehovah,he's neither my cousin nor nephew.
OP of that thread never mention the name of any God so if you're not an atheist you're supposed to speak up for your own God or keep shut not calling me to come and answer! wink

1 Like

Re: . by Templee333(m): 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

OP of that thread never mention the name of any God so if you're not an atheist you're supposed to speak up for your own God or keep shut not calling me to come and answer! wink
i am not an advocate of God, you are the one who claim to speak for God. I hope ur Jehovah has mouth but cannot speak,so speak in his defence
Re: . by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
Templee333:

i am not an advocate of God, you are the one who claim to speak for God. I hope ur Jehovah has mouth but cannot speak,so speak in his defence

So if i preach about my God but you can't that makes you an atheist! grin

1 Like

Re: . by Templee333(m): 4:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So if i preach about my God but you can't that makes you an atheist! grin
alright sir, if u say so.
Re: . by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
Templee333:
alright sir, if u say so.
Please next time don't mention me since you yourself often accuse believers and telling them not to talk:

Templee333:
PREFACE TO THIS STORY
I thank everyone who followed my previous stories thoroughly. I hope u learned a thing or two by reading them. Here I want u all to know BCS wasn't the begining of everything. It was after my effort to find the biblical God in other christian denominations had yielded no result that i started to look elswhere.I want to narate a story that i believe will be an eye opener to a lot of people.I left the JW society at the age of 22. After releasing all my effort into the only organization i believed was the "truth",i came to realize that i've been lied to. If u are a faithful Jw reading this,please kindly get out because it is an apostate thread & it's not good for ur blind faith. But if u are a JW who is trying hard to believe the bulshits u r being fed in the organization,stay here & see how ur already weary faith extinguishes in a short time. Unlike the other stories,i am 100% sure of anything i'l tell u here abt the JWs. This is templee333 apostate network FM, DONT TOUCH THE DIAL...

So if you don't have a religion and you don't want to have it simply means you and i aren't on the same page, therefore it will make a lot of sense if you stop mentioning me! smiley
Re: . by pinkylovely: 7:27am On Dec 11, 2022
Visiting this thread after few days and realizing some JWs are in here even when I said the thread wasn't for them. grin grin

Dear JW members, I don't need you lurking around threads like these trying to make me see reasons why your denomination is great and why it is still the 'only true religion'.

Hence, I'll be blatantly ignoring anyone who comes in here with their JW theories. If you like talk from now till tomorrow, when e tire you, you go comot.

I hope that this thread will be of benefit to other PIMOs and ex-jw members. May God keep giving us the strength to overcome. May he rekindle our love for him and help us worship him in THE RIGHT WAY. Amen!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Today's Tonic / A Visit By Jesus:divine Revelation By Pastor Sori Park / Mandela In Hell???

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.