Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS (67223 Views)

Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) / What Business Can I Attach With POS Business? / Man Sits At ATM ABU Zaria With POS, Gives Cash To People At Different Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Barims(m): 11:27am On Dec 05, 2022
Kaybaba5:

Why not.....

Just handle the business by yourself and be in a good area.... Lobatan

Thanks bro
Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Tangle14: 11:27am On Dec 05, 2022
[b][/b]
Omihanifa:
God go make you bigger. But you need to start diversify and add other things to the hustle because as people don see say the POS business favour you now, they will want to start their own and before you know what's going on, you income go reduce.
Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by sircatherine45(m): 11:27am On Dec 05, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
Na only mumu no know say POS biz na big biz for naija. Just position one SLY, fine young babe for your stall, matter don finish grin
bad boy! you sabi the matter. run your pos for where yahoo boys dey stay. I know one fine chick wey dey make 10k for one estate.

2 Likes

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Bonab: 11:28am On Dec 05, 2022
Ay04z:
Pos use to be very profitable in my area... But not anymore again...... Is in everywhere in my community now..... Don't know abt ur area anyway... It has really reduce sales..... Like 2 years back. I make nothing less dan 6k to 12k daily.. But now hardly 1k.... Thank God for other ideas.... Wey dey. Fetch reasonable money...

what's the new idea?
Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by sircatherine45(m): 11:28am On Dec 05, 2022
Candidlady:

Uzomacharles won't learn from people like this...
if uzomacharles open phone charging shop for FUTO, him go blow scatter.

1 Like

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by sircatherine45(m): 11:32am On Dec 05, 2022
chris51:

Why should you spend 1500 to eat out of 3000? Learn to save for a rainy day
the guy no sabi save. N500 is enough for me all day, transportation included.
Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 05, 2022
sircatherine45:

bad boy! you sabi the matter. run your pos for where yahoo boys dey stay. I know one fine chick wey dey make 10k for one estate.
till dem run fake alert u go rest

8 Likes

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by manchinKY(m): 11:34am On Dec 05, 2022
Jah bless your hands
Goodmarlian:
Last year frustsrate me no be small, I saw hell even though i had 150k earlier last year i still failed not until my elder sister gave me 20k and i had 35k i got a good idea one Night after long thinking, i used my remaing 15k to buy pos machine and used the other 20k for cash,i used my phone sim for the first day to suscribe on the machine.

i dont have a pos stand from the begining till date what i did was to go to a popular canteen in my school stand close to a womans shop i know so very well, then i ask everybody passing if they want to withdraw or send, I do this continiously from 7am to 7pm and guess what, I make up to 3k daily what i do is eat with 1500 and save the rest to boost my cash,those that were discouraging and laughing at me now envy me but God pass them.
Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by gabbasin: 11:34am On Dec 05, 2022
If you have inter personal relation, courtesy and customer friendly, you will do well in POS business, my wife is into it and she makes on average 9k daily, sometimes she makes up to 12k and but on a bad day she will make 6k, make your customers to trust you, some customers leave their atm and pin with her, anytime they need cash, they come to her to collect it, and she's just 2 years into the business, the funny thing is she opened 3 other pos centres and employ attendants, but months later she has to close them one after the other due to dwindling patronage but the one she is manning herself is booming.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by 77star: 11:34am On Dec 05, 2022
sircatherine45:

lotto business. go to where yahoo boys dey stay, tell them say you dey run america powerball lottery. if person luck shine, him fit win up to $500 million at a go.

go where electricity no dey, open phone charging shop. add am cold pure water and buns. also dey sell latest action movies. 1 movie Na N100, series Na N200.

I get plenty business ideas for head, good and bad.
I respect u for this

1 Like

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by AK481(m): 11:36am On Dec 05, 2022
the POS business na site be Koko.

1 Like

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by sircatherine45(m): 11:37am On Dec 05, 2022
brainmax2000:
till dem run fake alert u go rest

Na if you no game Na. you wan run ancestor like me scam? be like them never jam jujuboy before.
Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Igboslayer: 11:37am On Dec 05, 2022
Curious345:

A paint of rice is now 3,200..

You heard me 3200.. and mard men like lhordspy is still licking tinubu bum bum ..
Na Tinubu be your source of poverty ba, lazy idiot blaming others for their misfortunes. When Obi was governor of your state, did he take away your poverty. Stupid squalor think say na government go take away your poverty...you better start better work with your stupid life...eleribu stop blaming Tinubu for your misfortune.

3 Likes

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by ecomalchemistt(m): 11:37am On Dec 05, 2022
Na so the level be.
Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by EmekaBlue(m): 11:38am On Dec 05, 2022
Some of all these business u see anyhow make money even more than cooperate workers. Imagine making like 5k per day...that's 250k in 30days. Just like keke napep in my area makes not less than 10k a day especially when they get more calls on drops aside the usual queuing. Meanwhile some people go dey wear suit everyday under hot sun dey take transport go Job and laslas end 80k -100k

5 Likes

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:39am On Dec 05, 2022
I have a gf that makes 200k every month on POS, she transacts as much as 500k daily. There's money in that business when you stay in popular junctions. She stays in IMSU Junction

5 Likes

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Way4orward: 11:40am On Dec 05, 2022
Since added pos business to my business my plan is to use the pos money to be paying the shop rent of 250k. Atleast I make nothing less down 70k a month in pos. My may business is for my house rent and other things

1 Like

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Burgerlomo: 11:40am On Dec 05, 2022
ahnie:
That's the spirit.
Be consistent,be nice,be well mannered and talk to customers with decorum and watch how your business would expand.

Years ago when I started my fries business,I was laughed at,mocked,degraded by peeps closer to me both online and offline.

Those mocks were the flavours I needed to excel with,and I thank God for today
You see all those hoodrats that mocked me,I m way better than them in all ramifications.

Sometimes we need people to mock us so as to propel us to greater heights.

1 Like

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by kingwaxco: 11:40am On Dec 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 05, 2022
sircatherine45:

lotto business. go to where yahoo boys dey stay, tell them say you dey run america powerball lottery. if person luck shine, him fit win up to $500 million at a go.

go where electricity no dey, open phone charging shop. add am cold pure water and buns. also dey sell latest action movies. 1 movie Na N100, series Na N200.

I get plenty business ideas for head, good and bad.
your First idea risky I no fit try am, I like myself enough than to try scam
Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Banter1(m): 11:43am On Dec 05, 2022
That means I can start POS business with 71k right? I need POS machine who get for sell?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by sircatherine45(m): 11:43am On Dec 05, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
I have a gf that makes 200k every month on POS, she transacts as much as 500k daily. There's money in that business when you stay in popular junctions. She stays in IMSU Junction

I know imsu junction Na. Na better location be that baba. yahoo boys HQ

2 Likes

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Burgerlomo: 11:43am On Dec 05, 2022
Goodmarlian:
Last year frustsrate me no be small, I saw hell even though i had 150k earlier last year i still failed not until my elder sister gave me 20k and i had 35k i got a good idea one Night after long thinking, i used my remaing 15k to buy pos machine and used the other 20k for cash,i used my phone sim for the first day to suscribe on the machine.

i dont have a pos stand from the begining till date what i did was to go to a popular canteen in my school stand close to a womans shop i know so very well, then i ask everybody passing if they want to withdraw or send, I do this continiously from 7am to 7pm and guess what, I make up to 3k daily what i do is eat with 1500 and save the rest to boost my cash,those that were discouraging and laughing at me now envy me but God pass them.

Don't mind the I need urgent 2K that are making fun of you grin

1 Like

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Alexbio: 11:44am On Dec 05, 2022
It's a good one! Though. But, in life one should be focus even though the whole world is against you. And always, acknowledge God in every success. Anyone, if not everyone can thing big or focus but not everyone one can succeed at a time all everytime given same means or same opportunities! Some people even if say are to sell shits they will succeed why some people even if they sell gold they will still fail. I've seen a fruit seller in a neighborhood who has built a modern residential house and also doing well for himself and family while another person who supply Dangote cements has not his personal roof and hardly feed.
Success is a privilege. Privilege is very scarce like whirlwind kiss kiss
Most geniuses are poor due to lack of privilege. The end of success is what approve privilege underwent.

3 Likes

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by illicit(m): 11:45am On Dec 05, 2022
chris51:

Why should you spend 1500 to eat out of 3000?
Learn to save for a rainy day

Food is expensive these days

That 1500 sef na manage

3 Likes

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by illicit(m): 11:46am On Dec 05, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:

There might be armed robbers on this thread bro

1 Like

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:46am On Dec 05, 2022
sircatherine45:

I know imsu junction Na. Na better location be that baba. yahoo boys HQ

Lolz... So d biz, money dey am

1 Like

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by successman100: 11:48am On Dec 05, 2022
Always give part of your POS profits to God so He can partner with the Business.
Thanks.
Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by money121(m): 11:49am On Dec 05, 2022
Goodmarlian:

So proud of you
Keep it up brother mi
Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by LaconicINC: 11:49am On Dec 05, 2022
Goodmarlian:

God bless your hustle, your hard work will be rewarded!

1 Like

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by LaconicINC: 11:51am On Dec 05, 2022
illicit:

Food is expensive these days

That 1500 sef na manage

Why not cook from the house and carry your small cooler go the hustle, it will be better than spending 1500 from your 3k daily

3 Likes

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by madapcmod: 11:51am On Dec 05, 2022
How can you make 3000:and eat 1500?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others / More Bank Accounts To Be Shut As CBN Issues Strict BVN Rules / CBN's New Rules On ATM Operations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.