Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,634 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS (67222 Views)

Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) / What Business Can I Attach With POS Business? / Man Sits At ATM ABU Zaria With POS, Gives Cash To People At Different Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Naijadaily: 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
You like food eating food of 1500 every day ...

1 Like

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Phantom233: 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ay04z:
Pos use to be very profitable in my area... But not anymore again...... Is in everywhere in my community now..... Don't know abt ur area anyway... It has really reduce sales..... Like 2 years back. I make nothing less dan 6k to 12k daily.. But now hardly 1k.... Thank God for other ideas.... Wey dey. Fetch reasonable money...
Congrats, What other ideas are up for grab?
Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Olam09(m): 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
Goodmarlian:
Last year frustsrate me no be small, I saw hell even though i had 150k earlier last year i still failed not until my elder sister gave me 20k and i had 35k i got a good idea one Night after long thinking, i used my remaing 15k to buy pos machine and used the other 20k for cash,i used my phone sim for the first day to suscribe on the machine.

i dont have a pos stand from the begining till date what i did was to go to a popular canteen in my school stand close to a womans shop i know so very well, then i ask everybody passing if they want to withdraw or send, I do this continiously from 7am to 7pm and guess what, I make up to 3k daily what i do is eat with 1500 and save the rest to boost my cash,those that were discouraging and laughing at me now envy me but God pass them.

I love your courage.. keep hustling..
Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by sircatherine45(m): 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
Jocdon:
Please tell me what you will eat with 500 naira in a whole day and how many times will you eat in a day.

humans are wired differently. but when you want to make a living, you've got to make sacrifices. you want to eat chicken and fried rice when making 5k per day? that's bullshvt! that's means all his sweat will be in vain.

it's not a crime to eat once a day, when you have a financial target to meet. if dangote was eating his profits everyday, where him wan get money to reinvest back him business? you open business to make profit, not for stomach pleasing tactics!

3 Likes

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Curious345: 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
Igboslayer:
Na Tinubu be your source of poverty ba, lazy idiot blaming others for their misfortunes. When Obi was governor of your state, did he take away your poverty. Stupid squalor think say na government go take away your poverty...you better start better work with your stupid life...eleribu stop blaming Tinubu for your misfortune.

Infact am currently sweating under the sun ..and I blame APC for it .. tinubu too
Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by RPG2020(m): 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ay04z:
Pos use to be very profitable in my area... But not anymore again...... Is in everywhere in my community now..... Don't know abt ur area anyway... It has really reduce sales..... Like 2 years back. I make nothing less dan 6k to 12k daily.. But now hardly 1k.... Thank God for other ideas.... Wey dey. Fetch reasonable money...

Share the ideas if you want God to continue blessing you
Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ay04z:

relocate your business, move to a commercial area.

2 Likes

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by benitwater(m): 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
Well done bro
Sky is the beginning..
Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by blacksam01: 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
Robertgreene1:
l was actually enjoying my guest mode in peace..untill I saw ds amazing advice..then I had to go back..log in..and open thread again just to second ur motion..now all I wanna say is a big...
SECONDUS......

bro not all ladies are spoliers...ladies got me to where i am today.....take ur time nd find a good one...

3 Likes

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by fmonigent(m): 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2022
Kiddogarcia:
Very beautiful,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

Abeg go joor
For all the things wen dey happened for naija na naking be your problem, no wonder poor people like you full everywhere

2 Likes

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Sleekfingers: 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2022
ForG:

Eat with 1500 daily? Bro

That's like $3 .... most Nigerians dey suffer o.....
Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Sleekfingers: 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
chris51:

Why should you spend 1500 to eat out of 3000?
Learn to save for a rainy day

And how much do you expect him to spend daily on food? That's like $3 . For a grown ass man to feed daily......truly suffer dey Nigeria
Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
Sleekfingers:

$2 bro
Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by syntekelite(m): 1:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
Goodmarlian:
Last year frustsrate me no be small, I saw hell even though i had 150k earlier last year i still failed not until my elder sister gave me 20k and i had 35k i got a good idea one Night after long thinking, i used my remaing 15k to buy pos machine and used the other 20k for cash,i used my phone sim for the first day to suscribe on the machine.

i dont have a pos stand from the begining till date what i did was to go to a popular canteen in my school stand close to a womans shop i know so very well, then i ask everybody passing if they want to withdraw or send, I do this continiously from 7am to 7pm and guess what, I make up to 3k daily what i do is eat with 1500 and save the rest to boost my cash,those that were discouraging and laughing at me now envy me but God pass them.

See mindset, so you get time dey read people mind to know sey dem dey envy youfor 3k daily.... Oga thank your head and God,show love to the needy and plan ahead cos no biz lasts forever..
Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by philipobiz: 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
coputa:
Most People started late out of pride and lack of vision,expecially the youths, their psyche is already configured towards high paying non existent jobs,this frustrated them and rendered most of them comatose.
POS business can comfortably pay your bills and the smart Aleks cashed out big time before, the slow thinkers came in.They've flooded every nook and cranny in the country now,but you can still cash out if you're honest and sincere and you're in a good location.
You are correct. Even if others come and open near you, if they are not doing what you do to retain and have new customers they will attract less customers or may even foldup.
I have a friend who opened a pos in a good location and was doing well. Before you know it about four others came to stay near him. They didn't last long. They folded up.

2 Likes

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Sleekfingers: 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
FASTCHOW:

$2 bro

Can you imagine? $2 for feeding daily.....thats extreme poverty....
Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Kaysalas(m): 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
Goodmarlian:

Congratulations But that #1500 daily food nor too much?
Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Ipigbhe(m): 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ay04z:
share those other ideas now so local man can diversify.Thanks in anticipation.
Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by TheGift: 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2022
Goodmarlian:

Good one , stay consistent and dedicated; you will begin to see opportunities for growth.

I wish you all the very best, smart and hardworking Nigerian youth.
Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Tareq1105: 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
Goodmarlian:

Take your stand to a market area,even if you are 1000 you will still sell at least 5k daily,pos sells more in a market area like me i work in a school canteen.

I like your advice. What he needs is encouragement and not discouragement.

He should get to market area or a busy petrol station. This morning I patronized one of such when I bought fuel at NNPC Nyanya FCT Abuja.
Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by comrChris(m): 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
coputa:
Most People started late out of pride and lack of vision,expecially the youths, their psyche is already configured towards high paying non existent jobs,this frustrated them and rendered most of them comatose.
POS business can comfortably pay your bills and the smart Aleks cashed out big time before, the slow thinkers came in.They've flooded every nook and cranny in the country now,but you can still cash out if you're honest and sincere and you're in a good location.
This is just it
I came in late but still I'm making over 150k every month from my two stands
I have added barbecue, book production to it. Hopefully man go stand well very soon

3 Likes

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by coputa(m): 1:21pm On Dec 05, 2022
comrChris:
This is just it
I came in late but still I'm making over 150k every month from my two stands
I have added barbecue, book production to it. Hopefully man go stand well very soon
Thumbs up for you, keep the flag flying
Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Toks2008(m): 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
ahnie:
That's the spirit.
Be consistent,be nice,be well mannered and talk to customers with decorum and watch how your business would expand.

Years ago when I started my fries business,I was laughed at,mocked,degraded by peeps closer to me both online and offline.

Those mocks were the flavours I needed to excel with,and I thank God for today
You see all those hoodrats that mocked me,I m way better than them in all ramifications.

Sometimes we need people to mock us so as to propel us to greater heights.

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by JGirl20(f): 1:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
Banter1:
That means I can start POS business with 71k right? I need POS machine who get for sell?
I sell Moniepoint machine
Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Toks2008(m): 1:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
Sleekfingers:

I actually ate with less during my wilderness experience..

I actually ate with less than $1 a day cos I skip morning meals, ate in the afternoon and go to bed hungry...

Hmmmm! Those days cry

1 Like

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2022
You are eating half of ur profit... no wonder u squandered that 150k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by gaspology(m): 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
Goodmarlian:

Nothing like hard work. God continue to bless your hustle.�

1 Like

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by onyxo76(m): 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2022
it looks like a very good biz, once you have a fair charge that you add per transaction then you will surely make it, there is a stand in my area that charges 400 naira for 20k deposit or withdrawal ,meanwhile just the next street there is a lady who does 200 per 20k for me, her stand dey always full gan.

1 Like

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by beta247: 1:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ay04z:
Pos use to be very profitable in my area... But not anymore again...... Is in everywhere in my community now..... Don't know abt ur area anyway... It has really reduce sales..... Like 2 years back. I make nothing less dan 6k to 12k daily.. But now hardly 1k.... Thank God for other ideas....sha......

Do you mind sharing. Will really appreciate. Thanks
Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by ACE1010: 1:57pm On Dec 05, 2022
Goodmarlian:

God bless your hursle bro cool
Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by mechanics(m): 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2022
That's a good one start, don't despise your little beginning, and God Almighty will surely bless the works of your hands.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others / More Bank Accounts To Be Shut As CBN Issues Strict BVN Rules / CBN's New Rules On ATM Operations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.