Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS (67234 Views)

Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) / What Business Can I Attach With POS Business? / Man Sits At ATM ABU Zaria With POS, Gives Cash To People At Different Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by illicit(m): 11:52am On Dec 05, 2022
LaconicINC:

Why not cook from the house and carry your small cooler go the hustle, it will be better than spending 1500 from your 3k daily

The cooking may even cost more

1 Like

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Tinubuwins2023e: 11:54am On Dec 05, 2022
Karemarealty288:
This is what nairaland posts should be like. Awesome.

Exactly and not vote Peter Obi.
Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Bmaster(m): 11:56am On Dec 05, 2022
It's good but not the best option,unless you can buy GLK 350 with the money you realize from POS

1 Like

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Allisgud: 11:57am On Dec 05, 2022
Drsnives:
Thank God for your life..
After my nysc no job was forthcoming, had to use my remaining alawee to buy fairly used bike, with no property to my name, friends n family members mocked me, how can a a graduate of engineering from unizik be riding okada upandan, but today thank God for everything.
I have a brand new bike, rented an apartment n furnished to my taste, bought two plots of land in a remote place where I leased it out to a farmer pending on when the area will be developed and equally making plans to marry my haeartrob cos time no dea again.
Is God not wonderful?
u for don build duplex if to say u no go school o grin

3 Likes

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by EagleSquare1(m): 11:58am On Dec 05, 2022
I wonder how you're able to stand from 7am to 7pm daily in your school calling out to potential customers without thinking of attending lectures. Though i commend the business initiative

Goodmarlian:

grin cheesy
E no easy to dey stand 7am to 7pm na, food seff don too cost ,saving 2000 is okay for this harsh econony.

2 Likes

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by maasoap(m): 11:58am On Dec 05, 2022
Goodmarlian:
Last year frustsrate me no be small, I saw hell even though i had 150k earlier last year i still failed not until my elder sister gave me 20k and i had 35k i got a good idea one Night after long thinking, i used my remaing 15k to buy pos machine and used the other 20k for cash,i used my phone sim for the first day to suscribe on the machine.

i dont have a pos stand from the begining till date what i did was to go to a popular canteen in my school stand close to a womans shop i know so very well, then i ask everybody passing if they want to withdraw or send, I do this continiously from 7am to 7pm and guess what, I make up to 3k daily what i do is eat with 1500 and save the rest to boost my cash,those that were discouraging and laughing at me now envy me but God pass them.

Kudos to you. I know a boy who is into POS, I even sat beside him this morning like I always do. He doesn't have kiosk too, but from his record I see daily, he's making nothing less than 8k daily on the average. Sometimes, he made N1500 as charge for a single transaction

1 Like

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by HRMK: 11:58am On Dec 05, 2022
lucky you!
Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Angelfrost(m): 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
This is what I love to read!

Young men toeing the legit path of hustle and grind!

Greatness will never elude you!

5 Likes

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by maasoap(m): 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
Bmaster:
It's good but not the best option,unless you can buy GLK 350 with the money you realize from POS

Humble beginning. I don't think he's planning to run POS business for the rest of his life. At least, not by the current standard he is at now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Azazyel: 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
jeromestarks:

Go job so far.

Advice: soon, girls will start admiring you. Fvck them and re-fvck them. When it's time for you to marry, find a virgin woman or else, everything you worked for will crumble before your eyes.

Your suffering will multiply.
Do not invest or commit to a woman you did not disvirgin.

Are you a virgin? After sleeping with people's daughters, you still want a virgin? Sorry if you are carrying that mindset around, you're jonzing. Pls tell me how to recognize a virgin lady. You think virgins don't have their own issues? Whether virgin or not, women would always be women so far the hormones are there

6 Likes

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by maasoap(m): 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
Curious345:

A paint of rice is now 3,200..

You heard me 3200.. and mard men like lhordspy is still licking tinubu bum bum ..

Tinubu increased the price of rice in the market?

2 Likes

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by SamOchuko: 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
Goodmarlian:
Last year frustsrate me no be small, I saw hell even though i had 150k earlier last year i still failed not until my elder sister gave me 20k and i had 35k i got a good idea one Night after long thinking, i used my remaing 15k to buy pos machine and used the other 20k for cash,i used my phone sim for the first day to suscribe on the machine.

i dont have a pos stand from the begining till date what i did was to go to a popular canteen in my school stand close to a womans shop i know so very well, then i ask everybody passing if they want to withdraw or send, I do this continiously from 7am to 7pm and guess what, I make up to 3k daily what i do is eat with 1500 and save the rest to boost my cash,those that were discouraging and laughing at me now envy me but God pass them.

Congratulations, may God bless your hustle
Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by dfrost: 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
Goodmarlian well done for putting out your story here, without a single dime. You rise, I rise, we all rise.

You have invariably helped some dudes here and gave out your idea. Keep grinding. I wish you success.

For those wanting to help others do it here. Don't ask to be contacted privately if you are genuinely seeking to help others.

5 Likes

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Kingdollar28(m): 12:11pm On Dec 05, 2022
Goodmarlian:

God is with you bro...

No reason dia matter ooh
Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by pocohantas(f): 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2022
gabbasin:
If you have inter personal relation, courtesy and customer friendly, you will do well in POS business, my wife is into it and she makes on average 9k daily, sometimes she makes up to 12k and but on a bad day she will make 6k, make your customers to trust you, some customers leave their atm and pin with her,.

Tomorrow when they have issues and run to the bank, ask them if they have ever given their debit cards and pins to someone and they will say no. Then proceed to scream down the bank.

Good luck to your wife. I just had to react to that part of the post.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by ViceGovernor: 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
Barims:
Please is 90k enough to start pos business now
Normally it should. But naija don cast now

How would you feel staking the 90k on 3 odds cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by sircatherine45(m): 12:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
brainmax2000:
your First idea risky I no fit try am, I like myself enough than to try scam

baba, business Na mind, Na risk and Na opportunity.
Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by sircatherine45(m): 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
pocohantas:

Tomorrow when they have issues and run to the bank, ask them if they have ever given their debit cards and pins to someone and they will say no. Then proceed to scream down the bank.

Good luck to your wife. I just had to react to that part of the post.

why are you pessimistic? are you saying no good Nigerians exist?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by pocohantas(f): 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
sircatherine45:

why are you pessimistic? are you saying no good Nigerians exist?

If she is good, is everyone around her good? Mtcheeeew!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by sircatherine45(m): 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:

Lolz... So d biz, money dey am
depends on location.
Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Offpoint1: 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2022
ForG:

Eat with 1500 daily? Bro
N1500 food no reach anything o depending on location.

1k food I dey buy for night no reach anything.

1 Like

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by MrBroke(m): 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2022
Bro that's not a nice money management system you be doing, spending half of your daily returns on food is too lavish. You could spend 1k and add the N500 to make it 2k savings for the day, that should be the ideal pattern. Money management is key to being financially stable and key to any business succeeding on the long run. Bless your hustle
Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Jocdon(m): 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2022
sircatherine45:

the guy no sabi save. N500 is enough for me all day, transportation included.
Please tell me what you will eat with 500 naira in a whole day and how many times will you eat in a day.

3 Likes

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by bluefilm: 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2022
Why is he celebrating.

I thought he'd say he's making like 50K per day.
Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by switkaka(f): 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
Yes. You can start with even 20k, if you have machine already
Barims:
Please is 90k enough to start pos business now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Chinedumejoooo: 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2022
Am thinking of lucrative business of going to venture in.
Any genuine ideas are welcome

1 Like

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by bonnyhope: 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2022
Curious345:

A paint of rice is now 3,200..

You heard me 3200.. and mard men like lhordspy is still licking tinubu bum bum ..

Foreign rice paint Is N3500 in my area

1 Like

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by switkaka(f): 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2022
May God bless your hustle.
If you need POS terminals (Amali, powered by Vbank), kindly contact me.
Goodmarlian:

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by NaijaCover(m): 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2022
Nigeria Money no longer get value

Talking From Experience As

1 Like

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by newnigerdelta1: 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2022
Goodmarlian:

GOD BLESS YOU MORE DEAR, NOT LIKE SOME BLIND FOOLS THAT'S WAITING FOR GOVERNMENT TO COME PUT FOOD ON THEIR DESK , ESPECIALLY MUMU OBIDENTS.....
Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by DonroxyII: 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
Goodmarlian:

1.5k to Chop upon 3k daily ...
Chairman you like Food grin but e no Easy to work for 12hours shey....

I like you because you are rewarding yourself very well !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others / More Bank Accounts To Be Shut As CBN Issues Strict BVN Rules / CBN's New Rules On ATM Operations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.