Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS (67176 Views)

Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) / What Business Can I Attach With POS Business? / Man Sits At ATM ABU Zaria With POS, Gives Cash To People At Different Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 05, 2022
Goodmarlian:
Last year frustsrate me no be small,i saw hell even though i had 150k earlier last year i still failed not until mybelder sister gave me 20k and i had 35k i got a good idea one Night after long thinking, i used my remaing 15k to buy pos machine and used the other 20k for cash,i used my phone sim for the first day to suscribe on the machine.

i dont have a pos stand from the begining till date what i did was to go to a popular canteen in my school stand close to a womans shop i know so very well, then i ask everybody passing if they want to withdraw or send,i do this continiously from 7am to 7pm and guess what,i make up to 3k daily what i do is eat with 1500 and save the rest to boost my cash,those that were discouraging and laughing at me now envy me but God pass them.

good, u can expand the business

1 Like

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Goodmarlian: 9:20am On Dec 05, 2022
Barims:
Please is 90k enough to start pos business now

More than enough,just look for a busy market area,put 60 aside for machine and cash,use 30k to buy umbrella and chair and pay for space, space will cost 10k depending on how you negotiate with the omoniles in the market.

1 Like

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Blake755: 9:22am On Dec 05, 2022
Goodmarlian:
Last year frustsrate me no be small,i saw hell even though i had 150k earlier last year i still failed not until mybelder sister gave me 20k and i had 35k i got a good idea one Night after long thinking, i used my remaing 15k to buy pos machine and used the other 20k for cash,i used my phone sim for the first day to suscribe on the machine.

i dont have a pos stand from the begining till date what i did was to go to a popular canteen in my school stand close to a womans shop i know so very well, then i ask everybody passing if they want to withdraw or send,i do this continiously from 7am to 7pm and guess what,i make up to 3k daily what i do is eat with 1500 and save the rest to boost my cash,those that were discouraging and laughing at me now envy me but God pass them.
I really need a POS too how where you able to get it
Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Barims(m): 10:06am On Dec 05, 2022
Goodmarlian:

More than enough,just look for a busy market area,put 60 aside for machine and cash,use 30k to buy umbrella and chair and pay for space, space will cost 10k depending on how you negotiate with the omoniles in the market.

Wow thank you sir cool have a blessed day

1 Like

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Axis313(m): 10:08am On Dec 05, 2022
Goodmarlian:
Last year frustsrate me no be small,i saw hell even though i had 150k earlier last year i still failed not until my elder sister gave me 20k and i had 35k i got a good idea one Night after long thinking, i used my remaing 15k to buy pos machine and used the other 20k for cash,i used my phone sim for the first day to suscribe on the machine.

Chai!Nigerians dey hustle,only if we have good leaders,Nigeria would have been an ideal and exemplary country.

3 Likes

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Thereisstillhop: 10:11am On Dec 05, 2022
Now one frustrating comrade from one trenches is about to rush into this forgetting that. What works for Peter may not suit Paul ok.
Lazy youths hoping on gee

3 Likes

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Suunnn(f): 10:42am On Dec 05, 2022
Goodmarlian:

If you use my style 30k is enough,i dont have a stand i just put my money inside a cross bag,and stand close to a canteen ,where people are always passing.you can get machine for 15k there are many companies now producing pos machines you can start with 15k cash and boost it with time.but if you want to have a stand of your own you will need like 100k to buy umbrella,pay for space,and then buy machine.
Does it require anything registration?
Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:43am On Dec 05, 2022
Na only mumu no know say POS biz na big biz for naija. Just position one SLY, fine young babe for your stall, matter don finish grin

6 Likes

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Joshmuch: 11:17am On Dec 05, 2022
illicit:
No toast any girl o
confirm

2 Likes

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by michlins(m): 11:18am On Dec 05, 2022
The resilient spirit of the Nigeria people. When I see people who do fraud and other stuff, I don't have a pity because there are options but they went for the easy path

3 Likes

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Blaze14k: 11:18am On Dec 05, 2022
Goodmarlian:
Last year frustsrate me no be small, I saw hell even though i had 150k earlier last year i still failed not until my elder sister gave me 20k and i had 35k i got a good idea one Night after long thinking, i used my remaing 15k to buy pos machine and used the other 20k for cash,i used my phone sim for the first day to suscribe on the machine.

i dont have a pos stand from the begining till date what i did was to go to a popular canteen in my school stand close to a womans shop i know so very well, then i ask everybody passing if they want to withdraw or send, I do this continiously from 7am to 7pm and guess what, I make up to 3k daily what i do is eat with 1500 and save the rest to boost my cash,those that were discouraging and laughing at me now envy me but God pass them.

God will replenish all your hard work.. continue and dont give. Also make sure u avoid haters

3 Likes

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Candidlady: 11:18am On Dec 05, 2022
Goodmarlian:
Last year frustsrate me no be small, I saw hell even though i had 150k earlier last year i still failed not until my elder sister gave me 20k and i had 35k i got a good idea one Night after long thinking, i used my remaing 15k to buy pos machine and used the other 20k for cash,i used my phone sim for the first day to suscribe on the machine.

i dont have a pos stand from the begining till date what i did was to go to a popular canteen in my school stand close to a womans shop i know so very well, then i ask everybody passing if they want to withdraw or send, I do this continiously from 7am to 7pm and guess what, I make up to 3k daily what i do is eat with 1500 and save the rest to boost my cash,those that were discouraging and laughing at me now envy me but God pass them.

Uzomacharles won't learn from people like this...

2 Likes

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by benqo01(m): 11:19am On Dec 05, 2022
Ay04z:
Pos use to be very profitable in my area... But not anymore again...... Is in everywhere in my community now..... Don't know abt ur area anyway... It has really reduce sales..... Like 2 years back. I make nothing less dan 6k to 12k daily.. But now hardly 1k.... Thank God for other ideas.... Wey dey. Fetch reasonable money...

Seriously it is everywhere now in my area where u stay on d left hand side you can have like hundred of POS shops around same with the right hand side very close to each other

3 Likes

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by GolDRoger: 11:19am On Dec 05, 2022
cheesy
Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by sundayoluwatimi(m): 11:19am On Dec 05, 2022
Well done. You are making effort and it is commendable. God bless your work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by sircatherine45(m): 11:19am On Dec 05, 2022
ahnie:
That's the spirit.
Be consistent,be nice,be well mannered and talk to customers with decorum and watch how your business would expand.

Years ago when I started my fries business,I was laughed at,mocked,degraded by peeps closer to me both online and offline.

Those mocks were the flavours I needed to excel with,and I thank God for today
You see all those hoodrats that mocked me,I m way better than them in all ramifications.

Sometimes we need people to mock us so as to propel us to greater heights.

where your fries shop dey?

1 Like

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Bigchristo: 11:20am On Dec 05, 2022
Goodmarlian:

Making life is determination.

1 Like

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by royalfly(m): 11:20am On Dec 05, 2022
Ay04z:
Pos use to be very profitable in my area... But not anymore again...... Is in everywhere in my community now..... Don't know abt ur area anyway... It has really reduce sales..... Like 2 years back. I make nothing less dan 6k to 12k daily.. But now hardly 1k.... Thank God for other ideas.... Wey dey. Fetch reasonable money...

Please Dm for other ideas u may have
Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by chris51(f): 11:22am On Dec 05, 2022
Goodmarlian:

Why should you spend 1500 to eat out of 3000?
Learn to save for a rainy day

4 Likes

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by sircatherine45(m): 11:22am On Dec 05, 2022
Curious345:

A paint of rice is now 3,200..

You heard me 3200.. and mard men like lhordspy is still licking tinubu bum bum ..

wicked werey grin

1 Like

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by brandsoncharlie: 11:22am On Dec 05, 2022
Ay04z:
Even if it is everywhere, what were you doing differently to attract customers?
Everyone is in business but your exceptionality is what attract people to do business with you the more.
Some people are so rude, uncouth, some even think you're doing them favor to do business with them.
I transacted some business with a man almost 1.5 million naira this year, I saw that he's uncouth I stopped.

4 Likes

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by chris51(f): 11:22am On Dec 05, 2022
chris51:

Why should you spend 1500 to eat out of 3000?
Learn to save for a rainy day
Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Centurion101: 11:23am On Dec 05, 2022
Goodmarlian:

You should be proud
Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Kaybaba5(m): 11:24am On Dec 05, 2022
Barims:
Please is 90k enough to start pos business now

Why not.....

Just handle the business by yourself and be in a good area.... Lobatan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Ejiakusmith(m): 11:24am On Dec 05, 2022
you see the poster said. "after long thinking"
God loves people who strives hard very much ..,,,, when Sapa flog your life eeehh you go begin think straight ,,,,,,, Tho am not hungry and I still have like 35k in my savings account ...... but earlier this January 2022 ,,, I lost 54k to Bet9ja through my Diamond bank account ..... till tomorrow whenever I remember that I feel like let ground open make I fall inside cry cry

4 Likes

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Antoeni(m): 11:25am On Dec 05, 2022
May No Dubious Scammer & Fraudulent Idiots Near Your place.
I Cover Your Business With The Blood Of Jesus. You Shall Continue to Prosper IJN

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by sircatherine45(m): 11:25am On Dec 05, 2022
silento:

Share the ideals biko

lotto business. go to where yahoo boys dey stay, tell them say you dey run america powerball lottery. if person luck shine, him fit win up to $500 million at a go.

go where electricity no dey, open phone charging shop. add am cold pure water and buns. also dey sell latest action movies. 1 movie Na N100, series Na N200.

I get plenty business ideas for head, good and bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by Robertgreene1(m): 11:26am On Dec 05, 2022
illicit:
No toast any girl o
l was actually enjoying my guest mode in peace..untill I saw ds amazing advice..then I had to go back..log in..and open thread again just to second ur motion..now all I wanna say is a big...
SECONDUS......

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by olaniyilukman(m): 11:26am On Dec 05, 2022
Ay04z:
Bro, relate the other idea with your guy if I can venture in...
Re: I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS by TomCD(m): 11:27am On Dec 05, 2022
God bless your hustle in Jesus mighty name. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Native Doctor Storms His Bank To Demand Access To His Money (pics/video) / Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others / Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.