Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,500 members, 7,812,545 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

A Message To My Future Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Message To My Future Friends (226 Views)

I Won't Take My Future Husband's Name Unless He's More Successful-Cynthia Lolo / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Message To My Future Friends by lonelyisland(m): 12:03am On Dec 05, 2022
It's funny how most people see the help you render to them regularly out of your own goodwill as their birthright once you stop doing it.

As the day goes by, I begin to understand why people are either strictly stingy, hard to trust people or are wicked.

Am actually now hanging on a thin rope, and I am sorry if the guy you knew yesterday wouldn't be the same guy you will meet tomorrow.

The world changed me✌�✌�

1 Like

Re: A Message To My Future Friends by Bluezy13(m): 12:11am On Dec 05, 2022
Ok
Re: A Message To My Future Friends by Payperboii(m): 12:27am On Dec 05, 2022
lonelyisland:
It's funny how most people see the help you render to them regularly out of your own goodwill as their birthright once you stop doing it.

As the day goes by, I begin to understand why people are either strictly stingy, hard to trust people or are wicked.

Am actually now hanging on a thin rope, and I am sorry if the guy you knew yesterday wouldn't be the same guy you will meet tomorrow.

The world changed me✌�✌�
Sad reality. I pray you heal

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa People Are So Cool / How Can I Get A Many Girlfriend? / Don't Be Afraid To Ask: The Importance Of Open Communication About Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.