Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House (53054 Views)

Peter Obi To Speaks At The Chatham House Today, Monday 16 January 2023 / Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 / PHOTOS: Osinbajo At 75th Birthday Of Alake Of Egba Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by otipoju(m): 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2022
Alexbio:

You guys are pretty trollers. What was wrong delegating your team members to answer a question in a public engagement with stakeholders like that? It's wasn't a debate for God sake! Even in an interactive class lecturer or student can delegate (not just a random selection) anyone to answer a question or make a submission.
Tell us the law or value that prohibit delegating someone to answer a question in a public engagement like this? This is more interactive than competitive!
Is this how to win election in Nigeria by venting your frustrations on someone else doing his business? Go contest for president too!
I gave up on all these miedival youths!

Just collect your money and go siddon one side. Una go see wrong thing dey call am good. How can you delegate questions directed to you in an interview for your thoughts/agenda in relation to an office you are aspiring to. Why him no carry Shettima go UK Abi the guy dey terror sponsors watch list?

Is it Elrufai or Ben Ayade's name that is on the ballot?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by bikefab(m): 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2022
Chatham house show of shame...vote Peter Obi or Peter Obi for President

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by saintrow1: 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
Segzy19:
And so what?

Being a president or a leader doesn't mean you have all the knowledge or answers...

That's why you have special advisers, ministers and so on.... You should be able to have people around you to offer credible advice and answers to you... That is what Tinubu has demonstrated.....

You people will soon rest when he is finally sworn in as the next president

Solid FACTS
It is always good to see people that have sense here on nairaland. Majority are daft, no offence

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by samiabigail: 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
Reinaldo:
It is now clear why he has been avoiding debates. If this man should be President. Una go too suffer. grin
point of correction WE not una grin
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Amarachieze(m): 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
It beats my imagination how apc choosed Tinubu over Osibanjo. Pls who can explain?
After Osibanjo's speech at the primary election I thought it was all over. When Tinubu was announced the flag bearer. It became clearer to me that apc is a cash and carry political party.
Nigerian political elites are very selfish and wicked; against all clear signs and warnings of ill health, Alhaji Umaru Musa Yar'adua of blessed memory (one of the finest we have ever had anyway) was foisted on Nigerians by the ruling class. The result was the near collapse of the country when he eventually died; ruling by proxy and rise of ferocious and predatory cabal who called the shot and govern the country by Fiat.
Today some political elites who want to rule Nigeria by proxy are foisting a man who from every indicators is senile on Nigerian again. If Tinubu win the presidential election in 2023 then Nigeria is under an irrevocable curse

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Hotice085: 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Live at Chatham House. Participants asked Tinubu what he will do in the areas of security and youths empowerment. He said Governor El-Rufai, Dele Alake and Ben Ayade to answer on his behalf

Tinubu is a CURSE

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by BabaO2: 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2022
AcuraZDX:
I was really ashamed of being a Nigerian when I saw that.

What a shame for APC and her Supporters
Keep quite local man, must he do everything? It is a team work thing.
Stop forming rubbish, if you know nothing

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by saintrow1: 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2022
Alexbio:

You guys are pretty trollers. What was wrong delegating your team members to answer a question in a public engagement with stakeholders like that? It's wasn't a debate for God sake! Even in an interactive class lecturer or student can delegate (not just a random selection) anyone to answer a question or make a submission.
Tell us the law or value that prohibit delegating someone to answer a question in a public engagement like this? This is more interactive than competitive!
Is this how to win election in Nigeria by venting your frustrations on someone else doing his business? Go contest for president too!

FACTS
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Aladdin1(m): 7:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
Holla911:
Reading comments made me realise alot of Nigeria's are gullible and lost.
This is a man showing how government is suppose to run.
Tinubu government is not a one man government.
He is a body of like-minded individuals.
He is letting people who are familiar with certain fields to defend questions about subject matters instead of acting all knowing and giving false variations like some people.
Nigeria will be great.
Common shut up! you are talking rubbish!. idiot!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by clevybrown(m): 7:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
Misterone:
Tinubu already acting presidential. He doesn't need to know everything, what he needs is talents that can do what needs to be done. Don't be surprised that he has already form his government. He is unlike Obi who claims to know it all. A psychology failure that's acting like a professor
shut up.... U are saying nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by HBB1(m): 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
Misterone:
your father is a goat. Now say it.

Well...

If a Goat could get a PHD from a top American University and later become Managing Director of a Nigerian Parastatal, then I am proud to be the Son of a Goat.

Thankfully, that Goat has raised me to become a Man who does not need handouts to survive like you.

You should be ashamed of yourself!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by mcfestgee: 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
AcuraZDX:
I was really ashamed of being a Nigerian when I saw that.

What a shame for APC and her Supporters
This own goal
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Sunnyja: 7:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Live at Chatham House. Participants asked Tinubu what he will do in the areas of security and youths empowerment. He said Governor El-Rufai, Dele Alake and Ben Ayade to answer on his behalf
All the BATtered heads will be ashamed by now!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by anonymous1759(m): 7:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
Holla911:
Reading comments made me realise alot of Nigeria's are gullible and lost.
This is a man showing how government is suppose to run.
Tinubu government is not a one man government.
He is a body of like-minded individuals.
He is letting people who are familiar with certain fields to defend questions about subject matters instead of acting all knowing and giving false variations like some people.
Nigeria will be great.

They’re not Gullible they’re just filled d with hate.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by 3seriez(m): 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
Not a fan of APC really, And I usually don't throw jibes at any candidate. But this is some real Bullsh*t Tinubu pulled here.
If he had done it here, propaganda would have won. But Man went to a foreign man's land and telling people to answer on your behalf undecided.
Even Buhari 2014 did not fall hand like this.
This is embarrassing honestly.
Was the event for Tinubu or Tinubu & Associates.
And some people are here really still backing this shameful outing. I give up... undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by effort1: 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
Alexbio:

It's a sign that Tinubu will not be the one ruling if he ever mistakenly becomes president. Tinubu is the one contesting, not his dogs.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Mrtaye: 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
Willie2015:

Does not matter ...
If he can get the job done ...
We need someone who can fix this country...
The world will embrace any President that can fix Nigeria...
Whether he can answer a single question or not...

In other words it's more like a mortgage
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Eniitankorede: 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
Feadalezchicken:

Shame on you! cry

You are most despicable human being for saying that. Telling the truth can be bitter and you must swallow that bitter pill.
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Eriokanmi: 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
beejaay:
with the play at chattam, im sure he has lost alot of on the fence fans now, those that love him but havent made up up their stand yet because of their patriotism or the want of good governance...the more he gaffed the more he lose wannabe voters..he really need to be well managed
How do you manage lies, tell me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by madapcmod: 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
Otamendi99:

If u are not stupid
, u will understand presidency is not a one man show, dia is division of labour. Is better dan lying or giving wrong statistics on things u know nothing about. U for ask am about music, makeup and mortuary work. Becasuse he omiknowest.

Tell your stupid father that a country elects a president (not a team)who then appoints ministers to help him actualize the plans in the manifesto.

A presidential candidate though not to be an expert in every field, MUST have ideas in every field, else he can not supervise his ministers nor know when they are derailing.

Thieeeefnubu pushing questions directed to him to other persons show how daft he is. The person asking the question know you are d one vying and ask you questions, you start looking for answer from people.

If this was presidential exam they set for him, he will be looking for machinery to write for him right?
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by PrinceOfLagos: 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
Shameful

It's obvious Bola Tinubu can no longer reason for himself , he's finished .

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Igbojew: 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Tinubu urchins are as daft as him

I laugh each time Apc supporters claims fake love for Nigeria and accuse people of hating Nigeria whereas they're the worst enemy of this country.
Apc supporters love for Nigeria can be best described as the same love you love your Christmas chicken or salah ram.
if you love someone all you'll want for the person is the best but Apc supporters all they've supported and wanted for Nigeria is worst.
they supported the abomination we have today as president not once but twice.
and even in the midst of failure they defended the worst government in the history of humanity till the point they felt like it's time to enthrone another disaster Tinubu.
Today they're fighting tooth and nail to enthrone a monumental disaster and just like the real patriotic Nigerians cried in 2014 when they where trying to enthrone the disaster we have today, today the real lovers of Nigeria are trying to give it the best and revive it, the so called lovers of Nigeria are trying again to enthrone another failure.
no remorse nothing nothing.

So if you're looking for enemies of Nigeria, look no further.
they're not bokoharam, fulani herdsmen, bandits.
they're TINUBU URCHINS.

the youths are coming
You are an orator,you said it all and I can't put it better than you did here.................I am that Igbo Jew

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Heffalump(m): 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
Reinaldo:
It is now clear why he has been avoiding debates. If this man should be President. Una go too suffer. grin

God of Nigeria will not allow that to happen.
Tinubu can't be president

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by VIKTO83(m): 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
This is a form of auditioning cum interview for the future ministers.
Not like the usual bow and go that our senators do.
Tinubu is probing to u that he want to run a government of the people for the people and by d people.
His own is to asewmbke a good team and what he just did at Chatham house is just a tip of the iceberg.
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by otipoju(m): 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
alfredilly:
A question that Tinubu has answered several time. Why are you turning this into negative campaign

Is there a number limit to how many times a question can be asked or answered?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
Cheeeeeiiiii..... Cheeeeeeiiiii.......

What TINUBU cannot mess up with.....it doesn't exist oo
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by BabaO2: 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
You guys are too poor and barbaric, must Tinubu do everything when they went there as a team?
This particular people we are sharing space with are just too barkward and toxically polluting, the other day one their leaders didn't know the meaning of charging river nile basin
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Harshweather(m): 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
Tochi3:
cheesy grin

Emilokan chai... If Nigerians make the mistake of allowing APCshit thrrough Thief'nubu....we go dey here dey count wailing scores...

Never again. Perdition shall never arise again

The clown won't come and attend one town hall meeting, during election make diapora vote am. grin grin grin APC my ass

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by madapcmod: 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
Invitationn:

Embarrass you and who?
You're not his subject yet.

He embarrassed Nigeria before the international community, because they will think these are the kind of useless candidate vying for Presidency in Nigeria.

I will NEVER be his subject. God forbid!

He will not smell Aso rock
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Anndrew(m): 7:13pm On Dec 05, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Na your papa go die because of Atiku or obi.
5/12/22 ur days are numbered
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Harshweather(m): 7:13pm On Dec 05, 2022
Rekhina:
He will never win , we north Arewa will do our part by making sure no one votes him . You down south stone those planning to vote him.

Who told you, 80 percent are obidient rather nah north wan vote the ideeeeeeet into power

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With / Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano / The Truth Behind General Aguiyi- Ironsi’s Crocodile Swagger Stick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.