Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) (51772 Views)

Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK / Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid / Man Weeps After His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Who He Sponsored Through School Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2022
Nah my husband send me go school, and I don they save money to buy him motor.The best thing that can ever happened to anyone is having someone who knows the worth of education.

Know be everybody wey go school they educated..

So stop spoiling peoples mind..their are good girls out there.

2 Likes

Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by Nairanation2: 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
Isi ewu! SIMPs everywhere! Could he hv helped a fellow male through sch like he did for this girl? I doubt it. Deal with ur issue. U're in love with a LovePeddler, presumably spending on her like tomorrow no dey. Now, she showed u her true colour, u rushed online to cry foul.
Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by int0x80(m): 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2022
Why do fools fall in love?

2 Likes

Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by babajero(m): 3:43pm On Dec 06, 2022
These ones na birds of a feather, bleaching don finish the both of them.
Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 06, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Swear to God say since you dey do that sponsoring you never chop her kpekus

What has that got to do with the girl's action? Are you trying to say the girl has paid with her body? Naija people una foolish oh

3 Likes

Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by jackie35(m): 3:44pm On Dec 06, 2022
Malcolmprinzx:
A Twitter user identified as SirFreshSemi has taken to his page to announce that his girlfriend whom he sponsored through school has ditched him for another man.

According to him, he even bought a car for her last year. He added that he has been crying since he found out and doesn't think he can live anymore.

SirFreshSemi wrote:

https://twitter.com/Sirfreshsemi/status/1599655788309463045?s=20&t=o9qDzYpzCYZT9BHAe0gjgA

sponsor abi wetin, he dey sponsor her, she dey sponsor you too. if you don't gerrit it forget it.
Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by IamtheTruth1(m): 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
Malcolmprinzx:
A Twitter user identified as SirFreshSemi has taken to his page to announce that his girlfriend whom he sponsored through school has ditched him for another man.

According to him, he even bought a car for her last year. He added that he has been crying since he found out and doesn't think he can live anymore.

SirFreshSemi wrote:

https://twitter.com/Sirfreshsemi/status/1599655788309463045?s=20&t=o9qDzYpzCYZT9BHAe0gjgA

If you check well, him Mama fit still dry enter Keke.
Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2022
KennethEnyi:
She doesn’t even look worth it sef

Useless relationship

I swear. Very dirty girl with poverty looks.
Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by feb1923: 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2022
Everyone will be quick to respond
Have you asked what as he been doing that she's been enduring?
He came online showing he is depressed yet no one asked what happened
Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by bluestone2015: 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
Even if you marry woman and invest in her, she can still divorce you after sometime.
We should just pray that evil people will not find us.

2 Likes

Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by Connected1: 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2022
feb1923:
Everyone will be quick to respond
Have you asked what as he been doing that she's been enduring?
He came online showing he is depressed yet no one asked what happened
If she has been enduring something, she would have dropped the car to prove a point atleast she can't return the education.

1 Like

Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by ZombieSlayer1: 3:54pm On Dec 06, 2022
Cutehector:
would you be typing this rubbish if he was your blood brother?
very good question
Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by Keji1012(m): 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2022
Hot Breakfast served with cold KUNNU and KILISHI.
Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by OGwales(m): 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
Anything done for kpekus is done in vain... My friend, you just laboured in vain... Take heart
Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by Ochemicals: 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
Dont dash woman car. Give her official car as per girlfriend. Once she ceases to be your girlfriend, she returns company property to the owner

1 Like

Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by LoveUdie: 4:04pm On Dec 06, 2022
Even the gods are angry with you right now for this mumu thing you have done in the name of love
Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by vincentjk(m): 4:04pm On Dec 06, 2022
no be tattoo dey her hand so?
Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by girlygirlyMain: 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2022
No be transaction una been dey do?
You were sleeping with her for paying her school fees and pocket money etc...

If you die because of private prostitution, doh ehn.... sorry in advance

Why do men believe that they can hold hoes down? How? Where? Why

If it isn't money you can forget about, why spend it

Guy you dey selfish...
Now she don see who spend pass you.
Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by girlygirlyMain: 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2022
Exactly

jackie35:

sponsor abi wetin, he dey sponsor her, she dey sponsor you too. if you don't gerrit it forget it.
Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by richie240: 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2022
obinnazy:
They say, 'no money no love'
This one get money, dem still knack am AKPAKO
Money is a very important component in getting a woman (especially the woman in serious need of the money) but it's not the main component when it comes to woman mata.

Women by nature pay attention to d minutest of details. You may be providing 98% of what she needs and be feeling fly about ursef. The average woman can still elope with a strange man who's providing the remaining 2% u lack, foolishly forgetting that 2%s is far inconsequential in d leagues of 98%s

It's not a mistake when the Great Book said women are d weaker vessel.
Even their first great-grandmother -Eve- in all her glory was deceived by an ordinary snake.

1 Like

Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by Chizzychinny: 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2022
Collect the car if you can. But then one girl dey fall in love with you, you say na Sabi girl you want.

1 Like

Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by ema2020: 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2022
Malcolmprinzx:

SirFreshSemi wrote:

the lady go for high offer
Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by Zeezy81: 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2022
JustStupidity:
The man I'm seeing there, is not a man nor woman.

I'm just seeing food. He should be used to prepare pepper soup for us

Oboy u don kolo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by xynerise: 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2022
Mumu men still plenty sha grin
Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by richie240: 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
The only time (d average) womsn reason logically in cases like this is when it's their brothers/sons that's at the receiving ends.

PrettyBolu:
Don't call him a Simp. Calling people simp is not fair.

This is someone who gave love a chance. Giving love a chance does not make you a simp. This guy can only be a simp if you hear that this is the third time a girl is treating him like this. There's nothing wrong in giving love a chance.

Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by Gohs: 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
The girl should return the car and vote Peter Obi for president next year to pay for her sins. . .

The girl chop too much liver oo. . .

Only God can console the man. . .
Mr Lover boy, please vote Peter Obi next year, you hear?
Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by buzorcharles(m): 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
This guy is a known apc supporter
Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by vickydevoka(m): 4:24pm On Dec 06, 2022
Mercury12:
Cry me a river Niger undecided
70 years old mumu
I don't believe people still do this . I give my babe when ever I want. Dem no born her we'll make she de ask me or pressure me for money. I go call her papa ask am what's his function or mama self

1 Like

Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 4:29pm On Dec 06, 2022
PrettyBolu:
Don't call him a Simp. Calling people simp is not fair.

This is someone who gave love a chance. Giving love a chance does not make you a simp. This guy can only be a simp if you hear that this is the third time a girl is treating him like this. There's nothing wrong in giving love a chance.

Have been a victim but she ended up coming back to beg seriously.
But now I would rather learn from other peoples experience than be a victim. That doesn't mean I don't love but I love with my head and not my manhood
Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
He go train olosho go sch....70 years old man ....you think say u de wise........now she Don leave u behind
Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
Beautifulvivy14:
Nah my husband send me go school, and I don they save money to buy him motor.The best thing that can ever happened to anyone is having someone who knows the worth of education.

Know be everybody wey go school they educated..

So stop spoiling peoples mind..their are good girls out there.

So men should go around spending till they get a good receiver.. stop preaching rubbish
Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by olubl: 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2022
Take hearth it shall be well just forget about her and look on to God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate / Man Floors Girl Poking Nose Into Another Girl's Business (Photos) / Nigerian Men, you Are Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.