Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,367 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) (51754 Views)

Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK / Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid / Man Weeps After His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Who He Sponsored Through School Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by SAD007(m): 11:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
Make we tell am?
U don sponsor Olololoshoo!
Malcolmprinzx:
A Twitter user identified as SirFreshSemi has taken to his page to announce that his girlfriend whom he sponsored through school has ditched him for another man.

According to him, he even bought a car for her last year. He added that he has been crying since he found out and doesn't think he can live anymore.

SirFreshSemi wrote:

https://twitter.com/Sirfreshsemi/status/1599655788309463045?s=20&t=o9qDzYpzCYZT9BHAe0gjgA
Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by mipeesoft(m): 12:50am On Dec 07, 2022
Something must teach someone a lesson. Hope you've learnt your lessons?
Malcolmprinzx:
A Twitter user identified as SirFreshSemi has taken to his page to announce that his girlfriend whom he sponsored through school has ditched him for another man.

According to him, he even bought a car for her last year. He added that he has been crying since he found out and doesn't think he can live anymore.

SirFreshSemi wrote:

https://twitter.com/Sirfreshsemi/status/1599655788309463045?s=20&t=o9qDzYpzCYZT9BHAe0gjgA
Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by Cloud007: 12:50am On Dec 07, 2022
And some guys will still never learn....

Two more this December sef..

Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by 2016v2017: 1:04am On Dec 07, 2022
Malcolmprinzx:

SirFreshSemi wrote:

You're the biggest fo.ol in this era of rapid exposure of women secret and open harlotry.
Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by 2016v2017: 1:06am On Dec 07, 2022
Mercury12:
Cry me a river Niger undecided
70 years old mumu
Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by 2016v2017: 1:06am On Dec 07, 2022
Beebah321:
Men way dey sponsor women dey try ooo. undecided
Him hear say the story go end in tears but him no listen.
Good for am, him eyes don finally open.
Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by culf: 4:52am On Dec 07, 2022
PrettyBolu:
Don't call him a Simp. Calling people simp is not fair.

This is someone who gave love a chance. Giving love a chance does not make you a simp. This guy can only be a simp if you hear that this is the third time a girl is treating him like this. There's nothing wrong in giving love a chance.

That's why they say love is blind, it makes people do what they won't do on a normal day.
Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by smd837(m): 5:01am On Dec 07, 2022
This never the end, thank God she didn't poisoned you bfre she run away, you are still alive, its never an abomination to trust and did all that to her,i bet you watch her to the end she will regrets.
Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by Suunnn(f): 5:52am On Dec 07, 2022
DeepRoyal:

Suunnn it's not a karma thing or an ingrate thing, it's a natural thing.

You see women like being led by somehow whom dey believe is better than them, same as the females in the animal kingdom. When a Man invests in a woman and does not improve himself, at the point where she is almost at the finished line and looks back she sees the person whom she's left behind, when she looks forward she sees the person she wants to be with.

Men need to understand women's psyche, but they don't and it's because we are blinded by love. Women don't know how to love, they think they do. Love is sacrifice, when women begin to sacrifice for their men, they would love them.

It's not her fault, it's just nature and that's why a Man must always be least a step ahead else she will deal ruthlessly with him. This doesn't address the topic specifically but I speak more in general.

Men should get red-pilled and learn game, women are born with game, a man learns it
We differ so as our opinion

Getting red pill goes to both men and women, vice versa

And to hit you somewhere, women are never born with game but a matter of decision and choice.

If women are, men too are because men also hurt women. Talking human for me i blame the woman, i'm a woman but object to what she did..
Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by mechanics(m): 7:44am On Dec 07, 2022
Hmmmm, he was not wise.
Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by Thinktwicemybro: 8:44am On Dec 07, 2022
If the reciept of the car is in your name, go and collect it back sharply. Love k*ll you there. Mere looking at her you should know she has been sleeping around.
Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by Israeldan1(m): 8:48am On Dec 07, 2022
If I was a friend to this guy I will

Arrange boys to beat him up

And arrange boys to collect his car back

Nonsense simp

2 Likes

Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by force1: 9:25am On Dec 07, 2022
just imagine
Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by Teleprompter(f): 9:54am On Dec 07, 2022
What was the cat meant for? For her project?
If we warmed you then, you wouldn’t have listened. You would do it again and again.
Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by Israeli072011(m): 11:18am On Dec 07, 2022
You need to see AllahKaduna for counseling.
Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by Unclesamo(m): 11:34am On Dec 07, 2022
Beautifulvivy14:
Nah my husband send me go school, and I don they save money to buy him motor.The best thing that can ever happened to anyone is having someone who knows the worth of education.

Know be everybody wey go school they educated..

So stop spoiling peoples mind..their are good girls out there.

Majority no get this kind brain wey drop this... So, you won't blame them too.
Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by DeepRoyal: 7:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
Suunnn:

We differ so as our opinion

Getting red pill goes to both men and women, vice versa

And to hit you somewhere, women are never born with game but a matter of decision and choice.

If women are, men too are because men also hurt women. Talking human for me i blame the woman, i'm a woman but object to what she did..

Don't you see it?

The matter of decision and choice is THE game. The way a woman chooses and make decisions is what is defined as game.

a very good example is the thread topic. She choose not to be with a man who has sponsored her and invested in her. Does that not seem like an unwise decision but who is the loser?

When I say the word game, I don't mean it in a negative connotation.

Men are naive in matters of love and seduction. A 21 y.o girl will use the head of 3 30 year old men, she will use cunning, feminine wiles and girly charms to get her way

Nature has designed it in such a way that we tend to look at women as the more gentle, weaker and fragile sex , thereby excusing them to think they are incapable of devasting acts , like the french courtier Madame de Pompadour once said "Do not think us women to be so virtuous that we are incapable of doing wrong"

And that is the game "The act of underestimating women so much that when they come out untop, it comes as a shock"

Like I said women are born with game, men have to learn it.

2 Likes

Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by Hoodyrich(m): 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
The babe has probably seen dicks in all dimension. Damm!!!! Just forget loyalty.
Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by Suunnn(f): 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2022
DeepRoyal:

Don't you see it?

The matter of decision and choice is THE game. The way a woman chooses and make decisions is what is defined as game.

a very good example is the thread topic. She choose not to be with a man who has sponsored her and invested in her. Does that not seem like an unwise decision but who is the loser?

When I say the word game, I don't mean it in a negative connotation.

Men are naive in matters of love and seduction. A 21 y.o girl will use the head of 3 30 year old men, she will use cunning, feminine wiles and girly charms to get her way

Nature has designed it in such a way that we tend to look at women as the more gentle, weaker and fragile sex , thereby excusing them to think they are incapable of devasting acts , like the french courtier Madame de Pompadour once said "Do not think us women to be so virtuous that we are incapable of doing wrong"

And that is the game "The act of underestimating women so much that when they come out untop, it comes as a shock"

Like I said women are born with game, men have to learn it.
I admire your perspective same as mine

I object, and still object
Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by DeepRoyal: 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
Suunnn:

I admire your perspective same as mine

I object, and still object

What particular part do you object too?
Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by Suunnn(f): 9:02pm On Dec 07, 2022
DeepRoyal:

What particular part do you object too?
1. Are you insinuating that there are no men who play women and as well game within?

2. Are you trying to convince me that rather than the ingrate of a woman being focused on, generalising her fault should be upon all women??

3. Are you also trying to indirectly take sides with men, thereby placing every blame on women other than hitting the nail on the head,, and taking it as a vice versa thing as it is a vice versa thing
Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by DeepRoyal: 3:07am On Dec 08, 2022
Suunnn:

1. Are you insinuating that there are no men who play women and as well game within?

2. Are you trying to convince me that rather than the ingrate of a woman being focused on, generalising her fault should be upon all women??

3. Are you also trying to indirectly take sides with men, thereby placing every blame on women other than hitting the nail on the head,, and taking it as a vice versa thing as it is a vice versa thing

Firstly, what do you understand when I use the word game? Please view my answers from a nature/ psychological lens.

1. No, I am saying the game that women play is far greater than the game that men play. Men who play this game well from the start are not your average men.

2. Yes I am saying that. A female would leave her partner, if the opportunity to get someone who would guarantee her and her offspring's security, came about? Why do you think Regina got married to Ned? This act of her fault being on all women is NOT a bad thing, it's a NATURAL thing. It's called Hypergamy. There are some outlier's though who know what virtues like loyalty, sacrifice mean.

3. It's not a vice-versa thing , if it were women would have been almost extinct. Why? Because Men would be more tightfisted with their resources and protection. I'm not taking sides,

I am being logical, Men and Women have natural traits and one of the female's traits is being opportunistic than the male, whenever that trait is acted upon that's where we begin to shout fear women, this gender blah blah blah. The female can't help it anymore she can help being loving towards her kids, or the male can help being more aggressive of the two.

Ultimately, understanding is key while no one can have understanding finish, the basics is what every man should know.

1 Like

Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by Suunnn(f): 6:46am On Dec 08, 2022
DeepRoyal:

Firstly, what do you understand when I use the word game? Please view my answers from a nature/ psychological lens.

1. No, I am saying the game that women play is far greater than the game that men play. Men who play this game well from the start are not your average men.

2. Yes I am saying that. A female would leave her partner, if the opportunity to get someone who would guarantee her and her offspring's security, came about? Why do you think Regina got married to Ned? This act of her fault being on all women is NOT a bad thing, it's a NATURAL thing. It's called Hypergamy. There are some outlier's though who know what virtues like loyalty, sacrifice mean.

3. It's not a vice-versa thing , if it were women would have been almost extinct. Why? Because Men would be more tightfisted with their resources and protection. I'm not taking sides,

I am being logical, Men and Women have natural traits and one of the female's traits is being opportunistic than the male, whenever that trait is acted upon that's where we begin to shout fear women, this gender blah blah blah. The female can't help it anymore she can help being loving towards her kids, or the male can help being more aggressive of the two.

Ultimately, understanding is key while no one can have understanding finish, the basics is what every man should know.
Talking number two (2)

It is just like seeing a man do a woman wrong and only because of that, rather than blame or hate such man in particular for such doing i go hating and punishing men in general

Doing that is wrong and very wrong, exactly what you are doing in judgment.
Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by DeepRoyal: 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2022
Suunnn:

Talking number two (2)

It is just like seeing a man do a woman wrong and only because of that, rather than blame or hate such man in particular for such doing i go hating and punishing men in general

Doing that is wrong and very wrong, exactly what you are doing in judgment.

You've ignored my question, Do you understand what I mean when I use the word game in the dynamics btw men and women?

You CLEARLY have not been reading to understand. Saying a woman is more opportunistic or inclined to hypergamy is not misogynistic, judgemental or punishing women. It's a natural thing, it's as natural as saying men are more aggressive, physical or stronger. It's natural.

I'll ask you a question and really think about this.

Say you have two guys who wants you,

Guy A checks 5/5 everything you want in a man but he is getting by financially. You have to split bills with him when you both go out.

Guy B is very rich, can fund the life you'd want for yourself no questions, He checks 3/5 everything you want in a man, he's not a serial cheater but he cheats every now and then.

Who would you go for?
Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by Suunnn(f): 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2022
DeepRoyal:

You've ignored my question, Do you understand what I mean when I use the word game in the dynamics btw men and women?

You CLEARLY have not been reading to understand. Saying a woman is more opportunistic or inclined to hypergamy is not misogynistic, judgemental or punishing women. It's a natural thing, it's as natural as saying men are more aggressive, physical or stronger. It's natural.

I'll ask you a question and really think about this.

Say you have two guys who wants you,

Guy A checks 5/5 everything you want in a man but he is getting by financially. You have to split bills with him when you both go out.

Guy B is very rich, can fund the life you'd want for yourself no questions, He checks 3/5 everything you want in a man, he's not a serial cheater but he cheats every now and then.

Who would you go for?

Guy A

My reason being that he is aware of all i want and live to it, only he is not financially stable for which i believe together we will obtain someday someway somehow somewhere

As long as he gives me the most of them all, especially things money itself can not produce or buy.

And to the game stuff, anything fun..
Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by DeepRoyal: 10:34pm On Dec 08, 2022
Suunnn:

Guy A

My reason being that he is aware of all i want and live to it, only he is not financially stable for which i believe together we will obtain someday someway somehow somewhere

As long as he gives me the most of them all, especially things money itself can not produce or buy.

And to the game stuff, anything fun..

Hmmmm.... okay then and no that's not what game is.
Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by ghettochild(m): 2:07am On Dec 09, 2022
This one no wan chop the breakfast dem serve am ooo..
But by force e go chop am
Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by Nobody: 3:15am On Dec 09, 2022
TyyT22:
Thank God for naira land that had open my eyes on how Nigerian girls behave, I have been a victim this gender once after sending her 100k, two days later she opt out of the relationship.

Never to be nice guy to ladies again, I can't even toast them sef.

At least post the transaction make we believe
Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by Suunnn(f): 5:35am On Dec 09, 2022
DeepRoyal:

Hmmmm.... okay then and no that's not what game is.
Ok

So?
Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by DeepRoyal: 3:57pm On Dec 10, 2022
Suunnn:

Ok

So?

Then you are better than I.
Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by pansophist(m): 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2022
If you must sponsor a woman to school, then the below check box must be met.

1. She is your wife.

2. She must be going to the class from your house, so perhaps part-time is better.

3. Unto hypergamy things, make sure youre not elevating her above yourself. If you're sponsoring her for masters, then have a PhD yourself.

4. Better if she has a kid already for you, and done having kids.

5.. Or just look for a girl than is within your educational level and don't need to be trained in school.

You have to understand that school these days is not what we understood it to be, just as hotels these days is now the hotbed for prostitution. See things for what they are, not until you are told.

School now is a forking festival. To prostitute, join cultism, bribe and just be wayward pro max. Only the strongest in spirit can withstand the temptation of today's schooling.

Female morality is weak compare to men, hence God describe women as the weaker vessels. Their morality is fickle, and is based on the moment, feelings and desire. If you study female behaviour in the wild, you'll also see this trend.

I feel sorry for this man, but this is an example of people suffering because they lack knowledge. And unfortunately, ignorance is not a deterrence to associated suffering. Sorry dude.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) by toujurs: 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2022
PrettyBolu:
Don't call him a Simp. Calling people simp is not fair.

This is someone who gave love a chance. Giving love a chance does not make you a simp. This guy can only be a simp if you hear that this is the third time a girl is treating him like this. There's nothing wrong in giving love a chance.
Aunty this thing you are saying is story, the guy is a fool. Big fool. He doesn't have common sense at all. Training someone daughter in school. I can't even pay a lady rent, i can only support.

Broke people should date their fellow broke, broke girls shouldn't feel a rich guy would love her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal / Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) / Checkout My Kid Sister's Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.