Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

How Can I Disvrgn This Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Disvrgn This Girl (905 Views)

I Saw This Girl's Pic On Facebook and I Became Dazed / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Disvrgn This Girl by Thereisstillhop: 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
E get this girl, age 21 going to 22 march. She don disturb me tire. I tried the first time she just dey shout any how but mehn if you see this girl body. She said she really wants me to burst her even we no end up together. Is there any easiest way

1 Like

Re: How Can I Disvrgn This Girl by yrhuhfy113: 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
Thereisstillhop:
E get this girl, age 21 going to 22 march. She don disturb me tire. I tried the first time she just dey shout any how but mehn if you see this girl body. She said she really wants me to burst her even we no end up together. Is there any easiest way

Marry her... do it right. Because this journey you carelessly wanna embark on, is of no return.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Disvrgn This Girl by brunxy(m): 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
Forget about her shouting and just burst it with ur dick. You can use lub to make penetration easy or better still send her to me make I help u grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Disvrgn This Girl by imagrg(m): 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
Use Vaseline rub your giant sized gbola and glide in gently.
Put mouth for her bobby and watch her say, Hallelujah!

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Disvrgn This Girl by finegirl233: 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
Thereisstillhop:
Leave that innocent girl alone if you are not looking for a generational curse.
Re: How Can I Disvrgn This Girl by Thereisstillhop: 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

Marry her... do it right. Because this journey you carelessly wanna embark on, is of no return.
the girl don Sabi every bad things oo
Suck dick like mad
Do every bad things you can't believe
Right now sef I dey try take her serious but her head dey outside
Re: How Can I Disvrgn This Girl by Thereisstillhop: 10:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
imagrg:
Use Vaseline rub your giant sized gbola and glide in gently.
Put mouth for her bobby and watch her say, Hallelujah!
I buy lubricant sef. Once the cap enter na shout oo
Re: How Can I Disvrgn This Girl by BigYash: 11:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
Thereisstillhop:
If you don't want to marry her,leave her o. She no disturb you like you said,cux if she did,she no go dey shout. Na you dey disturb yourself. Leave the girl if you no get am for mind to marry her.. No spoil this one finish,then come dey talk say you wan marry virgin tomorrow o
Re: How Can I Disvrgn This Girl by Nyascobar1414: 11:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
Most vvomen love pain..
Sex to them is pain and pleasure which I called the best part of pleasure..

Even though she wan shout fvk am wotoporiously..

When the door is finally open,thousands of men will pass through freely.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Disvrgn This Girl by yarimo(m): 11:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
Thereisstillhop:
yes the easy way is for you to report yourself to her parents or police station
Re: How Can I Disvrgn This Girl by silibaba: 12:06am On Jan 05, 2023
Thereisstillhop:

You can disvirgin a girl by handing her over to me to take care of her for at least 2days in my house.
Re: How Can I Disvrgn This Girl by Womanizer(m): 12:13am On Jan 05, 2023
I can help you get the job done grin

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Ooo Nairalanders I Need Your Suggestions / Need A Naughty Girl In Ajah Lagos / If You Don't Gerrit Forget Abourit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.