Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,805 members, 7,837,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Lady Wept After Discovering Boyfriend Used Her Pant & Picture For Rituals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Wept After Discovering Boyfriend Used Her Pant & Picture For Rituals (930 Views)

The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) / Video: Lady Wept, Man Refuse To Come Down As Sex Organs Stuck / Lady Commits Suicide After Discovering Boyfriend With Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Lady Wept After Discovering Boyfriend Used Her Pant & Picture For Rituals by Supremos: 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JQ4Y-r-YO4

The lady by name Irene wept profusely after searching boyfriend house and discovering in a piggy box, that her boyfriend used her pant to tie N1000 and wrote her name on her picture, and folded the picture, and kept them inside the piggy box with other fetish items.

She said that she got the premonition to search the boyfriend house after watching online how a discovered charms under her boyfriend bed.

Dear ladies, I charge you today to search your husband

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Wept After Discovering Boyfriend Used Her Pant & Picture For Rituals by Supremos: 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2023
Dear ladies, stop dating guys without any clear cut means of livelihood but spending as though he mints money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Wept After Discovering Boyfriend Used Her Pant & Picture For Rituals by Supremos: 9:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
Dear ladies, I charge you today to search your husbands and boyfriends houses.

Those secret no-go areas of the house, search them, who knows your freedom maybe on the way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Wept After Discovering Boyfriend Used Her Pant & Picture For Rituals by Supremos: 9:07pm On Jul 06, 2023
And to some of you ladies who knows that their boyfriend or husband as the case maybe, are into fetishism, yahoo yahoo, blood money, etc, and you are covering them, you will pay with your life someday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Wept After Discovering Boyfriend Used Her Pant & Picture For Rituals by talented321: 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2023
Kudos to the man. They think dating yahoo boys is am achievement
Re: Lady Wept After Discovering Boyfriend Used Her Pant & Picture For Rituals by Supremos: 9:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
Dear Nigerian youths/men who are into yahoo yahoo, the business of scamming oyibo people is no longer booming.
Lots of them have known all your tactics and can smell you're a criminal in split seconds.

Stop going into yahoo yahoo. Learn work, learn thread. Some of you are doing yahoo plus, using your Mom, father, wife or girlfriend to do money ritual.

Leave our Nigerian ladies.

Hard work pays. Honesty pays

Dear @nlfpmod @mynd44 lets warn our women.

Lets encourage our youths to earn honest living.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Wept After Discovering Boyfriend Used Her Pant & Picture For Rituals by Supremos: 9:16pm On Jul 06, 2023
talented321:
Kudos to the man.
They think dating yahoo boys is am achievement
kudos to the man?. For using her to plus up?. What if she never knew that he is into something like that?. I'm not defending her bro, but definitely, two wrongs can never make a right

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Wept After Discovering Boyfriend Used Her Pant & Picture For Rituals by Generalmystic: 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2023
Them don use this one. Women no dey hear word. You better go for deliverance and also thank your God for helping keeping you alive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Wept After Discovering Boyfriend Used Her Pant & Picture For Rituals by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
Mind the people you associate with

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Wept After Discovering Boyfriend Used Her Pant & Picture For Rituals by Generalmystic: 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
talented321:
Kudos to the man.
They think dating yahoo boys is am achievement
I think your comment is callous and made in bad fate. Correct it or take it down. Kudos to the man for using her to do ritual? 🥺 Where has our humanity gone?

1 Like

Re: Lady Wept After Discovering Boyfriend Used Her Pant & Picture For Rituals by Generalmystic: 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
darling4242:
Mind the people you associate with
I tell you. But Why do some Nigerian men feels doing money ritual is uhuru?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wept After Discovering Boyfriend Used Her Pant & Picture For Rituals by Supremos: 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
Generalmystic:
I think your comment is callous and made in bad fate. Correct it or take it down. Kudos to the man for using her to do ritual? 🥺 Where has our humanity gone?
Tell him. BTW seems your sense is normalizing
Re: Lady Wept After Discovering Boyfriend Used Her Pant & Picture For Rituals by talented321: 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2023
U said i should take my comment down. Are u alright? By the way who are u to tell me what to write, are u high on something.
Kudos to the manchi.
Generalmystic:
I think your comment is callous and made in bad fate. Correct it or take it down. Kudos to the man for using her to do ritual?

1 Like

Re: Lady Wept After Discovering Boyfriend Used Her Pant & Picture For Rituals by Generalmystic: 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2023
talented321:
U said i should take my comment down. Are u alright? By the who are to tell me what to write, are u high on something.
Kudos to the manchi.
Baba you have a bad mind. If she's your sister, will you write this rubbish? 🥺
Re: Lady Wept After Discovering Boyfriend Used Her Pant & Picture For Rituals by Generalmystic: 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2023
Supremos:
Tell him. BTW seems your sense is normalizing
Oga rest, my sense has always been normal. I won't have you litter nairaland with threads that's praising uzodimma. If that's what's paining you get lost
Re: Lady Wept After Discovering Boyfriend Used Her Pant & Picture For Rituals by Generalmystic: 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2023
Supremos:
Seun Mynd44 OAM4J won't you ban this plum loco?
Oga go rest jareh mtchwww mumu man
Re: Lady Wept After Discovering Boyfriend Used Her Pant & Picture For Rituals by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2023
Generalmystic:
I tell you. But Why do some Nigerian men feels doing money ritual is uhuru?

Lazy men , that's it .

I wonder how a busy working class man will work from Monday to Friday will have time to think of doing yahoo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wept After Discovering Boyfriend Used Her Pant & Picture For Rituals by Generalmystic: 9:41pm On Jul 06, 2023
darling4242:

Lazy men , that's it .

I wonder how a busy working class man will work from Monday to Friday will have time to think of doing yahoo
laziness I must tell you.
Re: Lady Wept After Discovering Boyfriend Used Her Pant & Picture For Rituals by talented321: 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2023
Don't do what you can't withstand the aftermath, if it happen to my sister today sef, she gat face the music, because i know she is aware he into yahoo but because of free things she can't quit the relationship.
Mind u i have a sister who is dating yahoo boy presently and i have already made it to known to her that anything that come out she will take it, imagine this girl telling me he is not into ritual. My man life no too hard, anything free is a trap. Nigeria girls always want free things i know what i am typing from experience.
Generalmystic:
Baba you have a bad mind. If she's your sister, will you write this rubbish?
Re: Lady Wept After Discovering Boyfriend Used Her Pant & Picture For Rituals by Generalmystic: 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2023
talented321:
Don't do what you can't withstand the aftermath, if it happen to my sister today sef, she gat face the music, because i know she is aware he into yahoo but because of free things she can't quit the relationship.
Mind u i have a sister who is dating yahoo boy presently and i have already made it to known to her that anything that come out she will take it, imagine this girl telling me he is not into ritual. My man life no too hard, anything free is a trap. Nigeria girls always want free things i know what i am typing from experience.
ok sir, but I put it to you that you are heartless
Re: Lady Wept After Discovering Boyfriend Used Her Pant & Picture For Rituals by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 06, 2023
Generalmystic:
laziness I must tell you.

🤷
Re: Lady Wept After Discovering Boyfriend Used Her Pant & Picture For Rituals by marlow1962(m): 9:48pm On Jul 06, 2023
Weeping for the camera, say chizz😁
Re: Lady Wept After Discovering Boyfriend Used Her Pant & Picture For Rituals by talented321: 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2023
I don't blame u, i was once soft minded before but one thing about life is u gat accept things the way they are.
A girl stab her brother to death because he try to stop her from dating a yahoo boy, it happen in my community. Manchi life deep, say u get?
Generalmystic:
ok sir, but I put it to you that you are heartless
Re: Lady Wept After Discovering Boyfriend Used Her Pant & Picture For Rituals by nlfpmod: 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2023

(1)

Where Are The Marlians? / Should I Quit My Job? / Love Or Hate:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.