Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House (49423 Views)

Naira Redesign: Adamu, El-Rufai, Others Meet Malami In Abuja / Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me / Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by kenbee(f): 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
And they are packaging this incapacitated old grandpa for us?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by opalu: 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
Lol
Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by onuman: 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
Because, you Tinubu, can't understand the questions you were asked, as well as can't provide suitable answers to the questions.
Stop deceiving yourself, Tinubu. You have Parkinsonism disease which also affects the brain.
You can deceive only your daily dwindling number of your ethno-religious bigots followers who will vote even a dead Tinubu.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by observanc1: 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
and the excuses continue. it's only excuses that we will be getting from the agbado camp till feb 2023. same el rufai that called u a sick, tired, old man.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Moh247: 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
cool
Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Father4all: 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
This Tinubu is truly useless. A man that can't even answer questions directly.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by bennybuhari: 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
Shameful
Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Fiscus105(m): 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
More reason it's difficult for Tinubu be pulled down
Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by babytoun: 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
Hotice085:

Abeg delegate someone to answer the primary and secondary schools you attended

Then another one to show us one of your classmates

Gbam...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by edungene7: 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
Itz obvious Tinubu lacks the capacity to comphrend and give valid answers he is only playing a script written by those pushing is ambition all this would backfire in this internet age you can't fool people in that manner In a job interview how can you assign a proxy to answer for you who does that

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
Lol skit maker

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 05, 2022
Abdul05:
Tinubu is very clever. .. grin grin

He is now acting as if he is a puppet. . So that others can have a say.. grin

If he continues ,he is manifesting a good attitude. ..l love this....

Zombidients go and hawk gala inside brt bus abeg.. cheesy cheesy grin

Is that how you answer your questions in an exam? delegate to others?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Jemex003: 8:17pm On Dec 05, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://thenationonlineng.net/why-i-delegated-el-rufai-ayade-others-to-answer-questions-at-chatham-house-tinubu/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1670262252

I don’t just know why I too like this man please Baba Nla continue giving us joy that will make zombies onions brain cry cuz their tears is needed. Your vote gallant.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Godispeace: 8:17pm On Dec 05, 2022
the called urchins are more educated than you biafra ipob / igbotic school drop outs or stack illiterates shouting upandan forming to know all
mrvitalis:
This can only make sense to urchins

because what can be more insulting than this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by mrvitalis(m): 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
Godispeace:
the called urchins are more educated than igbotic drop outs or stack illiterates shouting upandan forming to know all
Urchin
Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Hoelujohn: 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
Abdul05:

I thought u actually changed one time like that? We're you offered higher pay?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by jamace(m): 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://thenationonlineng.net/why-i-delegated-el-rufai-ayade-others-to-answer-questions-at-chatham-house-tinubu/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1670262252
Aged, sick PANDORA TINUBU is a complete hollow skull...Brainless grin grin Why is he not using his First Class Degree from Chicago University? Urchins respond, pls... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Pauldollars(m): 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:
Tinubu keeps grooming his team even at international engagement.

Tinubu is truly leader of leaders ;A good team player; An excellent administrator; a man with great foresight...

Jagaban administration will usher in a lot of positivity for Nigerians.

God bless the incoming GCFR.

I guess you were born 1973. Your age bracket are few in number on the INEC voters list for 2023.
The majority of Nigerians who constitute the bulk of registered voters are those born from 1980 to 2004 and are not blinded by tribalism. They won't vote Tinubu, I can assure you.
I still commend your effort for trying to support Tinubu. But he won't win.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by jaxxy(m): 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2022
Shameful. Delegating ur statement or response is ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by 5starMan: 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2022
Abdul05:

He is a puppet
You are a puppets slave
If it were another candidate you wouldn't call it clever, rather you would boldly call that person a puppet

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by casualobserver: 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2022
Abdul05:

Meanwhile some people don’t have a team, their manifesto is in their head. They intend to spend their presidency going to buy petrol for the presidential fleet because they don’t know hiw to delegate or have people around them they can trust . They don’t even have a team they can delegate to, the people around them are so hungry they are already chopping rally mobilization funds before they enter power.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Mccullum: 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2022
Yureyes:
Lol. You can spin this any way you want. Everybody knows the business of governance isn’t for the president alone but for the entire team he assembles. So nobody cares if you believe in the team work. No one can govern this country by himself/herself.

Assigning people to answer questions directed to you about your policies or plans isn’t the “team-ship” flex you think it is. This isn’t the time to show you believe in team work, this is the time to convey your plans and ideas to Nigeria.

Delegating questions to people tells us more about cluelessness or unpreparedness. At this point, all we want to know is a summary of your plans. If a presidential candidate can not briefly summarize what his team would do in security, economy or education, then he has no business contesting.

Yes, the other guys may have the detailed plan and strategy but as the leader, you should know what they plan to do and be able to convey this to the people you are asking for their votes.

Very incoherent of you.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Elidrisy20: 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2022
angry
Opintiwa:

Leopard good evening
Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Juanmike(m): 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2022
Holla911:
Baba no need to explain yourself.
Nigeria need your team-ship tactic to propel to greatness
Politics free of tribalism or segregation is what we want and only you can deliver.
Others will catchup eventually.
Nigeria will be great.
You have been on that all your life, playing catch up.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by madapcmod: 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
Teamship kee you there!

The people you are pushing your questions to are not contesting. So of they answer nonsense, you swallow it? How are we going to hold you tomorrow for what El rufai or Ayade answered on your behalf?

Oga! Your brain is DEAD!

This packaging won't work again. Buhari has closed that door.

No deadwood will be smuggled into Aso rock. NEVER!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by treatise: 8:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by casualobserver: 8:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
Abdul05:

Meanwhile some people don’t have a team, their manifesto is in their head. They intend to spend their presidency going to buy petrol for the presidential fleet because they don’t know hiw to delegate or have people around them they can trust . They don’t even have a team they can delegate to, the people around them are so hungry they are already chopping rally mobilization funds before they enter power.

The other ones are so dull they disgraced themselves by holding a rally in a 50,000 TBS when there are stadiums of 10,000 and 20,000.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Juanmike(m): 8:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
Opintiwa:

Leopard good evening
Even his prick has spots.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Bennycollins: 8:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
alizma:
That is his own style of governance and it has been working for him. Some unfortunate Nigerians will definitely have every issue with that.
And if we check you might be more unfortunate than those you describe as such.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Elidrisy20: 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
I hope you team will not suffocate us with taxes
Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
Abdul05:

You're not even normal again. At this point you have an excuse to post rubbish grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by mankan2k7(m): 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
Your teams of thieves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) / Rare Throwback Photo Of Rauf Aregbesola / Ajimobi Locks Adebayo Alao-Akala N3 Billion Property (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.