Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House (49420 Views)

Naira Redesign: Adamu, El-Rufai, Others Meet Malami In Abuja / Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me / Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by ignatiusez: 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2022
[quote author=IdiotOjukwu post=118928583]If not for some naive. Yoruba youth, Obi name should have been banned in South West. Everywhere online, you will never find a single Igbo who is not for Obi. That's how to understand conspiracy. There criticism of Tinubu is a reflection of their habitual discrimination of every top Yoruba men. .

I remember how we all celebrated Chimamanda Adichie breakthrough with her novel. That same lady later used her platform to lampoon Adeleke, a Yoruba writer. Don't think I recalled the name correctly. We all celebrated the brilliance of Okonjo Iweala, Charles Soludo and every member of Obasanjo economic team. We aren't even mindful of the fact that Frank Nweke Junior was playing the role of Lai Mohammed. But they castigated Kami Adeosun and mock her exit from Buhari government . Every brilliant Yoruba personality in Buhari government, they painted as incompetent.

We still respect Chinua Achieve till date but they spare no word of commendation for Whole Soyinka. To them, he is a puppet of the nobel Laurette organization in Stockolm. They even forget the sacrifice he made for them during the Biafra war.

Generation Z, you are on the bed with the worng people. You join the self adulation bandwagon but always quick to criticize your your. Your obsession with trend has made your lost your self awareness. Your are caught in do not let behind syndrome .[/quot

Interesting! Clap for yourself........
Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by EagleSquare1(m): 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2022
All you have said here is difficult for 'them' to understand. The can never understand...

Alexbio:

Little did you and your cohorts know! grin grin
BAT displayed a great Teamwork! over there That's all.
That was historic and testimonials that he isn't complacent unlike others on ballots. This is how we know great minds and leaders who is not authoritative and bombastic! BAT is flexible and decisive and able to carry everyone along!
Incredible of BAT

Let see how Your Peter Obi win 2023 election with is his complacency grin grin
Peter Obi complacency led into betraying Ojukwu and his Party APGA that brought him (Peter Obi) into limelight grin grin
Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Premiumwriter: 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
Yureyes:
Lol. You can spin this any way you want. Everybody knows the business of governance isn’t for the president alone but for the entire team he assembles. So nobody cares if you believe in the team work. No one can govern this country by himself/herself.

Assigning people to answer questions directed to you about your policies or plans isn’t the “team-ship” flex you think it is. This isn’t the time to show you believe in team work, this is the time to convey your plans and ideas to Nigeria.

Delegating questions to people tells us more about cluelessness or unpreparedness. At this point, all we want to know is a summary of your plans. If a presidential candidate can not briefly summarize what his team would do in security, economy or education, then he has no business contesting.

Yes, the other guys may have the detailed plan and strategy but as the leader, you should know what they plan to do and be able to convey this to the people you are asking for their votes.
gbam.

There should be a project. A plan to execute the project.

It is this plan you can Delegate different segments to people to handle.

If Tinubu can't come up with ideas, what is there to Delegate?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by gibsonwales(m): 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2022
All the delegates he assigned will get an appointment in his cabinet, chikena !

....I'm an APC supporter, but going from Buhari to Tinubu is FRY PAN TO FIRE �. There are better candidates within the party. Osinbajo and the likes..... I hope his aware of the task ahead of him !
Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by arantess: 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2022
BATified2023:
it can’t make sense to igbos cos hate have blocked their sense of reasoning
It's like your wife left you for an Igbo man

Cos the pain from you can be touched

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Segzy19: 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2022
If that is what it means to you, then it reveals your shallowness because he never said or implied what you have typed ..

booblacain:
So what Tinubu is telling us is that if he becomes president, El rufai will be minister of security, Alake minister of stomach infrastructure, Gbagabialmela minister of defense and women leader minister of health.

I laugh.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by harqinhola(m): 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2022
I thought some of you said this man is brain dead ? Lol

Asiwaju means the leader, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a political leader in Nigeria and worthy of becoming the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria .

This Chatham House video further buttresses the brilliance of Tinubu . Only bias , unpatriotic Nigerians waiting for him to gaffe would find fault in it.

Shame on your disappointed souls!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by wingmanIII: 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2022
Nigeria in serious distress!! To think some grown adults due to tribal bigotry and pecuniary gains are supporting this show of shame by tinubu. The country is doomed. I finally give up. Shame!! Shame ! On you all

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
Abdul05:
Tinubu is very clever. .. grin grin

He is now acting as if he is a puppet. . So that others can have a say.. grin

If he continues ,he is manifesting a good attitude. ..l love this....

Zombidients go and hawk gala inside brt bus abeg.. cheesy cheesy grin

festus keyamo over to you
Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by EagleSquare1(m): 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
Those of us who knew Tinubu as Gov aren't seeing anything new. He always had a formidable team to work with him and he delegated well and gave them authority. Little wonder his teammates went on to greater heights

Ance4Liverpool:
Stop speaking English,Mr agbado doesn't know what to answer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:
If not for some naive. Yoruba youth, Obi name should have been banned in South West. Everywhere online, you will never find a single Igbo who is not for Obi. That's how to understand conspiracy. There criticism of Tinubu is a reflection of their habitual discrimination of every top Yoruba men. .

I remember how we all celebrated Chimamanda Adichie breakthrough with her novel. That same lady later used her platform to lampoon Adeleke, a Yoruba writer. Don't think I recalled the name correctly. We all celebrated the brilliance of Okonjo Iweala, Charles Soludo and every member of Obasanjo economic team. We aren't even mindful of the fact that Frank Nweke Junior was playing the role of Lai Mohammed. But they castigated Kami Adeosun and mock her exit from Buhari government . Every brilliant Yoruba personality in Buhari government, they painted as incompetent.

We still respect Chinua Achieve till date but they spare no word of commendation for Whole Soyinka. To them, he is a puppet of the nobel Laurette organization in Stockolm. They even forget the sacrifice he made for them during the Biafra war.

Generation Z, you are on the bed with the worng people. You join the self adulation bandwagon but always quick to criticize your your. Your obsession with trend has made your lost your self awareness. Your are caught in do not let behind syndrome .

Abdul05:

mrvitalis:
This can only make sense to urchins

because what can be more insulting than this

Holla911:
Baba no need to explain yourself.
Nigeria need your team-ship tactic to propel to greatness
Politics free of tribalism or segregation is what we want and only you can deliver.
Others will catchup eventually.
Nigeria will be great.
Aufbauh:
Tinubu leadership style as demonstrated in Chatham house has endeared him to me the more.

He shows high sense of capacity & dexterity to delegate competent hands & a top notch team player.

I've always believed that the President must not be the know-it- all candidate but the one who has the capacity & managerial experience to spot competent hands, delegate, and coordinate to ensure the job is done.

alizma:
That is his own style of governance and it has been working for him. Some unfortunate Nigerians will definitely have every issue with that.

I want to quickly proof to nairalanders that the above urchins are indeed senseless

Question: When you are given a question paper in an exam hall and instead of you answering the questions you pass the question to someone else to answer for you, What do you call that?

((A) Delegation of authority

((B) Team-ship

(C) Cheating

Oya, make una bring una coconut head...

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by DDDDDav: 8:56pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:
If not for some naive. Yoruba youth, Obi name should have been banned in South West. Everywhere online, you will never find a single Igbo who is not for Obi. That's how to understand conspiracy. There criticism of Tinubu is a reflection of their habitual discrimination of every top Yoruba men. .

Generation Z, you are on the bed with the worng people. You join the self adulation bandwagon but always quick to criticize your your. Your obsession with trend has made your lost your self awareness. Your are caught in do not let behind syndrome .

Stop being tribal, it will take u no where

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by byteem: 8:56pm On Dec 05, 2022
mrvitalis:
This can only make sense to urchins

because what can be more insulting than this

As in see cruise .. these guys are jokers .. what a disgrace .. no shame.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by jibrilELsudan: 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2022
ODE

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by able20(m): 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2022
Somebody should tell Tinubu that there is no excuse or explanation for being OLODO.
If you are clueless you are clueless, very simple
Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by bobchigar(m): 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
Aufbauh:
Tinubu leadership style as demonstrated in Chatham house has endeared him to me the more.

He shows high sense of capacity & dexterity to delegate competent hands & a top notch team player.

I've always believed that the President must not be the know-it- all candidate but the one who has the capacity & managerial experience to spot competent hands, delegate, and coordinate to ensure the job is done.
I share this with you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Gobekli: 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://thenationonlineng.net/why-i-delegated-el-rufai-ayade-others-to-answer-questions-at-chatham-house-tinubu/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1670262252

You 'delegated' because you're afflicted with senile dementia, you greedy old bastard

And of course stupid Nigerians will lap up your lame spin, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time!
Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
Even though e dey sweet to yab person, but at least he listens, he knows he doesn't know it all, reminds me of Henry Ford, he also delegates when asked questions that he believes has someone more knowledgeable and competent within his company can answer.I also like Oga Atiku's sincerity about his medication issues. As for Oga Reno, I can't help but laugh at the display today, just made me realize President Buhari is a very tolerant man.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by harqinhola(m): 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
WHAT BETTER WAY TO SHOW AN ALL INCLUSIVE METHOD OF GOVERNANCE ? Tinubu is a political god that should be studied by political science students.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by CaptainFM1: 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
Abdul05:

SMH.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Allisgud: 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
Abdul05:

questions a single man is comfortabling answering correctly with fact and statistics na him battalion dey come present rehearsed script grin[center][/center] cheesy grin
Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Joshuam1(m): 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
He and his vice should be able to tackle this questions, their is nothing to delegate about in a theoretical question and answer, after all you are not yet putting your statement into action.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
Holla911:
Baba no need to explain yourself.
Nigeria need your team-ship tactic to propel to greatness
Politics free of tribalism or segregation is what we want and only you can deliver.
Others will catchup eventually.
Nigeria will be great.

Instead of Teamwork he said team Ship. If this is not a senile person I really dunno again.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
Aufbauh:

Which endeared ooooo nitori olorun!!!! You are really living in dream land walahi.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
See package lies

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Toks2008(m): 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Donake: 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
"The recipient of stolen oil knows it's blood money".

That's the problem they avoided while asking others to assist.

It means he wasn't prepared for an interview.

Aufbauh:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by OdefaGirl(f): 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

Go back to your cage, tribal jingoist...... It's no more effective

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by chinexx07(m): 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
[quote author=Abdul05 post=118928139] Tinubu is very clever. .. grin grin

Zombidients go and hawk gala inside brt bus abeg.. :WAKEUP FROM SLEEP MUGU
Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Decent09(m): 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
Abdul05:

What a sophisticated leadership style, is better than to be given bogus statistics.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by OdefaGirl(f): 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
Allisgud:
questions a single man is comfortabling answering correctly with fact and statistics na him battalion dey come present rehearsed script grin[center][/center] cheesy grin

As in eehhh

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by GreenCovering: 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
It's quite unfortunate that those who cannot define leadership nor having held a leadership position before are the ones who now want to jump in front of the queue to teach Jagaban on what leadership is, typical hot air of over 'sabiness':

When you realize that the true meaning of leadership is the ability to inspire others to do in order to achieve the common team goal then all of una body go calm down because that is what Jagaban just showcased in practical terms to you all.

Hope you've learnt your first lesson at being a successful leader from the Asiwaju himself.

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PHOTOS: NAF Arrives Senegal / Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC / Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.