Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House (49422 Views)

Naira Redesign: Adamu, El-Rufai, Others Meet Malami In Abuja / Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me / Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by zudozz: 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
Becos u are old, forgetful and ramshackle and tired and should be at home spending ur toll gate n bus stop ticket money!

These ae not your fault. Your only fault is that you want to rule healthy, more intelligent, more qualified people!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by olaoye2008: 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2022
Jagaban all the way
God bless Nigeria
Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by phlame(m): 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2022
Abdul05:
Tinubu is very clever. .. grin grin

He is now acting as if he is a puppet. . So that others can have a say.. grin

If he continues ,he is manifesting a good attitude. ..l love this....

Zombidients go and hawk gala inside brt bus abeg.. cheesy cheesy grin

What do U stand to gain
Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by 5starMan: 8:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
Yureyes:
Lol. You can spin this any way you want. Everybody knows the business of governance isn’t for the president alone but for the entire team he assembles. So nobody cares if you believe in the team work. No one can govern this country by himself/herself.

Assigning people to answer questions directed to you about your policies or plans isn’t the “team-ship” flex you think it is. This isn’t the time to show you believe in team work, this is the time to convey your plans and ideas to Nigeria.

Delegating questions to people tells us more about cluelessness or unpreparedness. At this point, all we want to know is a summary of your plans. If a presidential candidate can not briefly summarize what his team would do in security, economy or education, then he has no business contesting.

Yes, the other guys may have the detailed plan and strategy but as the leader, you should know what they plan to do and be able to convey this to the people you are asking for their votes.
So wrote all these nonsense to justify this irresponsible act.
You started by saying spin, because you know in your heart that if it were another candidate you will be the first to condemn it.
Cabals gathering around a dementia patient to render you more useless.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by BeardedMeat(m): 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2022
Mumu man! cheesy

Tell that to your urchins.

You think say you wise!

Balanblu Bulaba balublu grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Mccullum: 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2022
Team work strategy has been known with him for long,

he works with brilliant guys, it has been working for him,

I see nothing wrong in that, only haters will be masturbating on his way of doing things.

Tinubu is the incoming president of Nigeria in 2023 by the will of God.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by searchlight: 8:30pm On Dec 05, 2022
Holla911:
Baba no need to explain yourself.
Nigeria need your team-ship tactic to propel to greatness
Politics free of tribalism or segregation is what we want and only you can deliver.
Others will catchup eventually.
Nigeria will be great.
how i ended up with some animals in the same country always beat my imagination

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Misterone: 8:30pm On Dec 05, 2022
mrvitalis:
This can only make sense to urchins

because what can be more insulting than this
Tinubu is very presidential. Using professionals to answer questions so that the world at large will see that there's light at the end of the tunnel for Nigeria. The international community is already buying into our dream. Unlike those bandying statistical figures as if na im we go chop
Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by sreamsense: 8:31pm On Dec 05, 2022
Good of you Tinubu! It is always better to delegate competent hand especially when you Know you are not expert in that area, to me it is better than coming out here to give fake statistics like Obi on what is not clear enough. If it were Obi, he will continue to transmit fake and unverified statistics just to talk on every issue not clear to him.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by jcross19: 8:31pm On Dec 05, 2022
Abdul05:

ahahahahahahahahah you are the chief urchin Mr slave!!!
Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by 5starMan: 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2022
BATified2023:
it can’t make sense to igbos cos hate have blocked their sense of reasoning
Igbos(most) and other sane Nigerians always hate nonsense irrespective of tribe.
And in many ways they were justified.
See the Buhari you loved and his govt became the worst in Nigeria history.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Pathfinder2090: 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2022
Imagine El-Rufai answering questions on insecurity. A terrorist that can not secure his own state..

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Echoban: 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2022
Hotice085:

Abeg delegate someone to answer the primary and secondary schools you attended

Then another one to show us one of your classmates

U Should have asked this question during chattam house interview where all questions were asked and answered accordingly. That would have been an official answer. U can't stay online and be making beer parlor gist.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by 5starMan: 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2022
Pathfinder2090:
Imagine El-Rufai answering questions on insecurity. A terrorist that can not secure his own state..
Don't mind that tiny terrorist.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Alexbio: 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2022
mrvitalis:
This can only make sense to urchins

because what can be more insulting than this

Little did you and your cohorts know! grin grin
BAT displayed a great Teamwork! over there That's all.
That was historic and testimonials that he isn't complacent unlike others on ballots. This is how we know great minds and leaders who is not authoritative and bombastic! BAT is flexible and decisive and able to carry everyone along!
Incredible of BAT

Let see how Your Peter Obi win 2023 election with is his complacency grin grin
Peter Obi complacency led into betraying Ojukwu and his Party APGA that brought him (Peter Obi) into limelight grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by EagleSquare1(m): 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2022
It is called thinking outside the box.
That's the Asiwaju way. Not understood by many 'non-urchins'

Aufbauh:
Tinubu leadership style as demonstrated in Chatham house has endeared him to me the more.

He shows high sense of capacity & dexterity to delegate competent hands & a top notch team player.

I've always believed that the President must not be the know-it- all candidate but the one who has the capacity & managerial experience to spot competent hands, delegate, and coordinate to ensure the job is done.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by NgwaManeatyou2(m): 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2022
Abdul05:

Says an illiterate that don't understand what's at stake now...if this nation breaks your type are always destitutes to another Nation.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by CITIBEN(m): 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2022
[Too bad for you hiss quote author=mrvitalis post=118928162]This can only make sense to urchins

because what can be more insulting than this [/quote]
Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by ChukwuObe: 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:
If not for some naive. Yoruba youth, Obi name should have been banned in South West. Everywhere online, you will never find a single Igbo who is not for Obi. That's how to understand conspiracy. There criticism of Tinubu is a reflection of their habitual discrimination of every top Yoruba men. .

I remember how we all celebrated Chimamanda Adichie breakthrough with her novel. That same lady later used her platform to lampoon Adeleke, a Yoruba writer. Don't think I recalled the name correctly. We all celebrated the brilliance of Okonjo Iweala, Charles Soludo and every member of Obasanjo economic team. We aren't even mindful of the fact that Frank Nweke Junior was playing the role of Lai Mohammed. But they castigated Kami Adeosun and mock her exit from Buhari government . Every brilliant Yoruba personality in Buhari government, they painted as incompetent.

We still respect Chinua Achieve till date but they spare no word of commendation for Whole Soyinka. To them, he is a puppet of the nobel Laurette organization in Stockolm. They even forget the sacrifice he made for them during the Biafra war.

Generation Z, you are on the bed with the worng people. You join the self adulation bandwagon but always quick to criticize your your. Your obsession with trend has made your lost your self awareness. Your are caught in do not let behind syndrome .

Leave the uninformed youths from Yoruba land. Only fools in Yoruba land will support the Igbos that hate us from the time immemorial. We must not allow Obi to even have one vote in Yoruba land

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by vikyno(m): 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:
If not for some naive. Yoruba youth, Obi name should have been banned in South West. Everywhere online, you will never find a single Igbo who is not for Obi. That's how to understand conspiracy. There criticism of Tinubu is a reflection of their habitual discrimination of every top Yoruba men. .

I remember how we all celebrated Chimamanda Adichie breakthrough with her novel. That same lady later used her platform to lampoon Adeleke, a Yoruba writer. Don't think I recalled the name correctly. We all celebrated the brilliance of Okonjo Iweala, Charles Soludo and every member of Obasanjo economic team. We aren't even mindful of the fact that Frank Nweke Junior was playing the role of Lai Mohammed. But they castigated Kami Adeosun and mock her exit from Buhari government . Every brilliant Yoruba personality in Buhari government, they painted as incompetent.

We still respect Chinua Achieve till date but they spare no word of commendation for Whole Soyinka. To them, he is a puppet of the nobel Laurette organization in Stockolm. They even forget the sacrifice he made for them during the Biafra war.

Generation Z, you are on the bed with the worng people. You join the self adulation bandwagon but always quick to criticize your your. Your obsession with trend has made your lost your self awareness. Your are caught in do not let behind syndrome .
So everybody should support Agbado because he is a Yoruba as if they can't think for themselve.
Nobody is against a Yoruba man being the President, what people want is a credible candidates with less controversies.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by boluwatife122: 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2022
Aufbauh:
Tinubu leadership style as demonstrated in Chatham house has endeared him to me the more.

He shows high sense of capacity & dexterity to delegate competent hands & a top notch team player.

I've always believed that the President must not be the know-it- all candidate but the one who has the capacity & managerial experience to spot competent hands, delegate, and coordinate to ensure the job is done.
keep decieving yoursef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Ance4Liverpool: 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
God forbid,so if this man mistakenly wins that means he will have minister of answering questions.
Anyways my vote is for Peter Obi
Nigerians vote wisely if una like

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Abdul05: 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
casualobserver:

Meanwhile some people don’t have a team, their manifesto is in their head. They intend to spend their presidency going to buy petrol for the presidential fleet because they don’t know hiw to delegate or have people around them they can trust . They don’t even have a team they can delegate to, the people around them are so hungry they are already chopping rally mobilization funds before they enter power.

The other ones are so dull they disgraced themselves by holding a rally in a 50,000 TBS when there are stadiums of 10,000 and 20,000.

Thank you sir ...God bless you
Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Donfatraj: 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
Just talk true say ur Brian jam, and u couldn’t understand the questions. Baba blue
Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Masterclass32: 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
"Team-ship" indeed. This man thinks he's smart.

He can only confuse his miserable urchins.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Ance4Liverpool: 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
Stop speaking English,Mr agbado doesn't know what to answer
GeneralPula:
Tinubu said: “Let me demonstrate here one of those philosophies and doctrines that I believe firmly in, it is team-ship, unbreakable team. To demonstrate that, I’ll assign it to my team.”

It’s a strategy of genuine leaders..

Nothing emotional at all. Tinubu has always been a team work kind of guy..
Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by BanevsJoker(m): 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
Abdul05:

I read somewhere that Abdul means slave or servant. Is it true?
Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by basidogeorgev: 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2022
Emilokan no get level
Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by Benwallt(m): 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
Tinubu's presidency is a win win for all Nigerians. Experience at the centre, brains on the flanks and positive and hardworking citizens at the cardinal positions. It will be resounding success. I am learning from this man's Stainless Steel sagacity. So sagacious it is infectious, wondrous and astounding. People contesting against him are quite unfortunate .
Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by mikool007(m): 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2022
Abdul05:

only a dullard will think this tactic worked in his favour, he only showed his lack of confidence in himself and his character because let’s be honest is built on criminality, no president should be this weak morally, and physically

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by oonyeoma50: 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2022
cool

So this is how Tinubu is gonna represent Nigeria at EU, AU, World leaders meeting
Nigeria is gone to the dogs cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House by wingmanIII: 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
Yureyes:
Lol. You can spin this any way you want. Everybody knows the business of governance isn’t for the president alone but for the entire team he assembles. So nobody cares if you believe in the team work. No one can govern this country by himself/herself.

Assigning people to answer questions directed to you about your policies or plans isn’t the “team-ship” flex you think it is. This isn’t the time to show you believe in team work, this is the time to convey your plans and ideas to Nigeria.

Delegating questions to people tells us more about cluelessness or unpreparedness. At this point, all we want to know is a summary of your plans. If a presidential candidate can not briefly summarize what his team would do in security, economy or education, then he has no business contesting.

Yes, the other guys may have the detailed plan and strategy but as the leader, you should know what they plan to do and be able to convey this to the people you are asking for their votes.

Gbam! Any human defending or attempting to explain this show of shame is a confirmed animal!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold / Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) / Rare Throwback Photo Of Rauf Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.