Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) (27462 Views)

Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) / Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation / Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Atlantis585: 3:09am On Dec 06, 2022
What a disgraceful performance by a clown and scarecrow. Shame on the people pushing this crook who should be relaxing in jail or old people’s home at best right now.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by OmarBashir: 3:15am On Dec 06, 2022
You sons of mischief what do you want to hear again. Asiwaju have said it all. Not some candidates always demarketing Nigeria. One chaired the nation's privatisation and till date non of the national asset is functioning at full capacity some have gone moribund, one that did not have meaningful achievement in a state known as the economic hub of south eastern Nigeria even which should have been an envy of other states in Nigeria. Only to encourage his brothers manufacturing counterfeit goods and drugs which have sent many to their early grave is now telling us he has solutions.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by OmarBashir: 3:20am On Dec 06, 2022
Reading through some comments and you realise some people are just blind, deaf and only what they know irrespective of what Asiwaju say is to talk ill of him. You can never take that eloquence from Asiwaju.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Enemyofpeace: 4:31am On Dec 06, 2022
Tiunubu and the SHAME of Chatham House.

Question from the audience
1. How would tackle oil theft when you become president
2. How would you address the insecurity in Nigeria
3. How would you reduce unemployment and create opportunities for the youths and professionals to strive.
Tinubu: I now call on Wale Eden, Femi Gbajabiamila and Nasiru El Rufai to explain.
His shameless supporters said that was sharing responsibility!
How on earth will Tinubu ever agree to debate other Presidential candidates? Never!

This is really Buhari Pro Max as many Nigerians said.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by ella45(m): 5:25am On Dec 06, 2022
You are talking about i creasing personel s with the same poor salary,why don't u increase their wefare and see if their performance will not improve
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Moshphil: 5:51am On Dec 06, 2022
HEBEI:
I can't waste my hard earned data to watch another disgraceful display of stupidity by APC.

A vote for Tinubu is a vote for the north,
And a vote for Atiku is another vote for the north.

We don't want another Fulani terrorism and banditry supporting government.

We remain OBIDIENT.
We must take back our country. cool

You have the right to vote and support whoever you like
Nobody is forcing you

You cant dictate for other people
Election is February next year
Make we see who Dem go announce ,your fave can win this election
Periodt
Some of Una know say e know fit win
Y'all should keep Dreaming
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by ZombieTERROR: 6:47am On Dec 06, 2022
Bonnywest:

You sound much more intelligent with your mouth shut.

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Blaze14k: 6:59am On Dec 06, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Me and you no get talk, you dey beneath me.
Make Tinubu win first, na Shettima go show una shege.

I tut as much.. and i hope the way u talk here is the same way u hate igbos in reality. Na tribalism way go una mad people.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Blaze14k: 7:03am On Dec 06, 2022
theredaddy:

Mumu, what relieving about any of those candidate accient that is giving you comfort, eeyah you must be a kid sweet talks dey move you even when they can"t back it up with there past in office, promises like i will build a skyscraper still moves you, 2023 e go clear for your eye

How many times have tinubu promised u student loan.. when it comes to promises tinubu is the worst. Go watch his watch 2015 campaign u will know how stulid u are
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Joezik(m): 7:21am On Dec 06, 2022
Sowiki:

But you know you are not voting Obi because he is competent, and you don't hate BAT for any reason other than he's a Yoruba, your perceived rivals

So far Obi is more qualified.
Tinubu is sick...he should enjoy the remaining years
Atiku is a hypocrite

I say this without even considering where the Bleep they come from.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Lekan239(m): 7:21am On Dec 06, 2022
Megabig:

But they voted Obasanjo and preferred Osibanjo to have had the ticket instead of a vegetable Tinubu. You have nothing to say that bitterness and Stu pity all over you.

Give it some rest, whoever wins, everyone will face it. Tinubu shouldn’t be contesting at all.

Calm your nerves before you die of anger
south east didn't vote for obasanjo. You are talking of the time when rigging is thriving in Nigeria.. PDP preferred osinbanjo as running mate bcus they know they have a better chance to win than having tinybu as running mate. Same way APC preferred Obi of Labour party Than Atiku of PDP because they know it is easier for them to Win LP than to win PDP
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by BonPatrick(m): 7:30am On Dec 06, 2022
See this useless fool talking trash, hungry bastard full of tribalism, it shall never be well with you and those support evill politicians that keep making this country to go backwards.
Petie33:

If you point out one finger three are pointing you your obituary is a thief who stole his people's money and hid it in his daughters account BAT is more pure than him
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by wildernessVoice: 7:33am On Dec 06, 2022
Please can we have the raw video.
This is an edited version focusing on only the speech maker, let's see the platform he's standing on, the audience and their reactions.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by loffyloffy: 7:40am On Dec 06, 2022
Enemyofpeace:

3. How would you reduce unemployment and create opportunities for the youths and professionals to strive.
Tinubu: I now call on Wale Eden, Femi Gbajabiamila and Nasiru El Rufai to explain.
How on earth will Tinubu ever agree to debate other Presidential candidates? Never!

And you did not see where he added to the response provided by his team..?

He brought up the issue of classification, and pointed out that we ought to classify the western companies buying those stolen crude as trading in 'Blood money'..an approach that was used to address stolen diamonds from Congo drc to great effect.

But of course hatred will not let you see that
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Blaze14k: 8:07am On Dec 06, 2022
MasterTeeUSA:
Since Nigerians are not used to systems and teams, it is important to start educating you all. Tinubu has several town hall meetings where he answered questions. Go and Watch them. We need someone that can create systems and teams and break down the concentration of powers at the center. What you don't need is a one-man power broker. May the best man win...and by the way, even when Biden is answering questions, they still have tons of people working for him on specific policies.

Your candidate is too boosy that is not what we need
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by gulfer: 8:17am On Dec 06, 2022
What we want is a live video interview, if una like bring CNN, Fox or aljazeera recorded interviews; they're all dead on arrival undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by theredaddy: 8:28am On Dec 06, 2022
wirinet:

Chicago state university rated above any Nigerian university? You must either be highly ignorant or on some serious shit. University of Lagos, Obafemi Awolowo University, University of Ibadan all rate above Chicago State University. Bola Tinubu was ashamed of Chicago State University and that was why he said he attended University of Chicago in his 1999 INEC form.
Believe me, you cannot compare a graduate of unilag who completed a 4 year course with someone that completed a two year course in Chicago State University.

During my time (in the 80s), before Andrew introduced the Japa fever, it was the less brilliant ones who could not gain admission into Nigerian universities that run to US universities. People like me got into Nigerian university with a JAMB score of 289 and 4 As with 2 Cs.

Which kind mumu talk be this, surprisingly you are so full of market talk, .... i have friends that joined us in 200level using IJMB then, meaning they spent just 2yrs in uni. to get there degree, kini yato ?? oga you are not thinking things thru at all.

You just talk as if, naa robot dey the other end, let me remind you in the 60's up to 80's university were begging youths that show interest with admission, and govt was given job & car to fresh graduate, infact save that bullshit of 289 jamb cutoff for your grandkids. even fastforward to 2022 where every parent want there child to go to school cut off is less 250
When you compare BAT with other main candidate, whether you chose to see it or not, his models and ideology are not just different from what Atiku & obi share they are precedent till-date, and the style of leadership he initiated in lagos can only be found in lagos, no state in Nigeria can boast of continuity which is even pertinent to democracy, progress & development.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by lailo: 8:29am On Dec 06, 2022
Charisco:
The idiot ahead of me is a waste product to his people. I don't know when some you will have sense to work as one in this country. That's why we're still here, tribalistic will kill some of you before 2023 election.

Wether you like it or not, PETER OBI will be your president from 29th may 2023.
I would have love to vote for a better candidate if we have but none. Obi is Igbos project. They know he failed in ordinary Anambra but sees him as their only short route to power. He is a successful businessman and just like Dangote,this does not translate to ability to rule a complex and complicated country like Nigeria. Anambra he ruled as a governor for 8 years is enough evidence. Atiku is another fulani who should not succeed Buhari's fulani 8 years rule beside the fact that he also failed as Nigeria VP for 8 years. Tinubu is the only competent candidate among them owing to his sterling performance in Lagos State which is the only meaningful state in Nigeria today. Only for his age which I think is inconsequential if the whole of great America could put age aside and vote a 78years old Biden. That settles it.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by wirinet(m): 8:51am On Dec 06, 2022
theredaddy:

Which kind mumu talk be this, surprisingly you are so full of market talk, .... i have friends that joined us in 200level using IJMB then, meaning they spent just 2yrs in uni. to get there degree, kini yato ?? oga you are not thinking things thru at all.
Tinubu did not get into Chicago state university with IJMB. Tinubu has presented no evidence of attending secondary (high) school or presented any o/levels results.
According to his revised CV, he did 2 years at Richard Daley Community College, a post secondary school to prepare student to enter university. Sort of like remedial school in Nigeria. The college offers short term certificate programs and free adult education classes for blacks and Hispanics.

You just talk as if, naa robot dey the other end, let me remind you in the 60's up to 80's university were begging youths that show interest with admission, and govt was given job & car to fresh graduate, infact save that bullshit of 289 jamb cutoff for your grandkids. even fastforward to 2022 where every parent want there child to go to school cut off is less 250
When you compare BAT with other main candidate, whether you chose to see it or not, his models and ideology are not just different from what Atiku & obi share they are precedent till-date, and the style of leadership he initiated in lagos can only be found in lagos, no state in Nigeria can boast of continuity which is even pertinent to democracy, progress & development.

I honestly can't understand your long winding diatribe. Even though I am not current with latest JAMB cutoff off marks, I doubt the cut off mark for medicine in Unilag, Ife and Benin would be less than 260. Competitive courses like Law, economics, architecture, medicine, pharmacy and a few others in the main federal universities are usually above 250 on merit. Except the educational standard had fallen beyond my imagination.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by theredaddy: 8:51am On Dec 06, 2022
Blaze14k:

How many times have tinubu promised u student loan.. when it comes to promises tinubu is the worst. Go watch his watch 2015 campaign u will know how stulid u are

Only a fool will bank on such promises, common sense should have told you Buhari will be calling the shots not Tinubu ... you guyz just come up with mischief cos you have no substantial point against BAT.

All man for himself they say, same people that insist BAT must be blamed for buhari failure are the very ones that are always quick to discredit BAT from what fashola did in lagos, they will go to any length to disconnect fashola/ambode from Tinubu but BAT must be buried for Buhari.

What Nigerians need is visible infrastructural development and enabling environment for businesses ... Tinubu as a governor owe you & I good governance not school fee and if you can forgive your parent for not being able to pay your school fee it should be easy to forgive BAT for failing to carry your papa & mama responsibility
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by amadice(m): 9:04am On Dec 06, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VG2N2nEB-A

Tinubu Speaks On Security, Economic Development and Foreign Policy at Chatham House

This man is reading from some where. Arranged speech
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by theredaddy: 9:08am On Dec 06, 2022
wirinet:

Tinubu did not get into Chicago state university with IJMB. Tinubu has presented no evidence of attending secondary (high) school or presented any o/levels results.
According to his revised CV, he did 2 years at Richard Daley Community College, a post secondary school to prepare student to enter university. Sort of like remedial school in Nigeria. The college offers short term certificate programs and free adult education classes for blacks and Hispanics.

I honestly can't understand your long winding diatribe. Even though I am not currently with current JAMB cutoff off marks, I doubt the cut off mark for medicine in Unilag, Ife and Benin would be less than 260. Competitive courses like Law, economics, architecture, medicine, pharmacy and a few others in the main federal universities are usually above 250 on merit. Except the educational standard had fallen beyond my imagination.

Omg !! the ijmb was just an instance, however 2yr or 8yrs in school means no shit. oga rest

Did you read medicine, or who said anything about medicine, mr i have 289 in jamb in 80's you no get point, admission into terteriary institution in Nigeria from 60's to 80's was very easy, before you graduate sef companies go don dey queue up for prospective best graduating student.

I won't allow you derail the arguement, if BAT, Atiku & Peter obi present there degree in any multi national company .. Tinubu will either get the job or be a boss over them.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Petie33: 9:42am On Dec 06, 2022
BonPatrick:
See this useless fool talking trash, hungry bastard full of tribalism, it shall never be well with you and those support evill politicians that keep making this country to go backwards.

Why not counter me with the truth
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Blaze14k: 9:59am On Dec 06, 2022
theredaddy:

Only a fool will bank on such promises, common sense should have told you Buhari will be calling the shots not Tinubu ... you guyz just come up with mischief cos you have no substantial point against BAT.

All man for himself they say, same people that insist BAT must be blamed for buhari failure are the very ones that are always quick to discredit BAT from what fashola did in lagos, they will go to any length to disconnect fashola/ambode from Tinubu but BAT must be buried for Buhari.

What Nigerians need is visible infrastructural development and enabling environment for businesses ... Tinubu as a governor owe you & I good governance not school fee and if you can forgive your parent for not being able to pay your school fee it should be easy to forgive BAT for failing to carry your papa & mama responsibility

Bro stop all these rhetorics abeg what i heard tinubu say is what am tellin u. I dont care whos calling the shots. Remember he was the former national chairman of apc so are you trying say tinubu dont have a say as far as buhari is concerned? Look the whole thing is very clear to me tinubu love to control people around him. For the fact that he let money swallow his ego is a big turn off for me. The character and body language of a president really matter. I will pick atiku over tinubu.

Someone asked him why did refuse to grant interview back in nigeria and he said its because they want to use him make money. Most of all he is running to make himself more richer and more powerful. You might portray him as someone that has done so well not knowing he has channelled most of those resources to himself and his cronies like he did in lagos. I mean the whole thing is very obvious buh u guys choose to ignore those things. Nigeria is not a home for retirement.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Blaze14k: 10:05am On Dec 06, 2022
MasterTeeUSA:
Since Nigerians are not used to systems and teams, it is important to start educating you all. Tinubu has several town hall meetings where he answered questions. Go and Watch them. We need someone that can create systems and teams and break down the concentration of powers at the center. What you don't need is a one-man power broker. May the best man win...and by the way, even when Biden is answering questions, they still have tons of people working for him on specific policies.

Bro please dont teach about politics the whole system which nigeria being run is pure scam. There are so many things wrong with that constitution those rubber stamp national assembly need to fix. You are simply grazing the surface and know clearly tinubu wont do anything about it cos it favours him and his cronies

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by xristos(m): 10:18am On Dec 06, 2022
I shaa noticed Tinubu was well padded in his native...
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by bepositive11: 12:08pm On Dec 06, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
He answered d 3rd question to reasonable extent, though expert In that regard would have done better

An expert would have done much better. He was still looking at the papers while answering, so maybe they wrote the answer for him and gave him? It's very disappointing.

Honestly, Tinubu is not fit to be president. Atiku would have done much better. Obi would have quoted some irrelevant statistics but he would have done ok.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by kaey10(m): 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2022
People can twist this as much as they want because of sentiment, but we all know it doesn't make sense that he delegated people to answer questions for him.
Before the 2015 elections when Buhari went there he didn't delegate people to answer any question for him.
It got bad when he had to spy at his own date of birth.

Naija which way nah
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2022
kaey10:
People can twist this as much as they want because of sentiment, but we all know it doesn't make sense that he delegated people to answer questions for him.
Before the 2015 elections when Buhari went there he didn't delegate people to answer any question for him.
It got bad when he had to spy at his own date of birth.

Naija which way nah

It makes good sense he delegates people to show the calibre of team he is bringing onboard. There is nothing they want to say that is purely coming from him alone. Nasir El Rufai is presidential candidate material. Shettima is not there, he has his own input. They are just around to support him considering the herculean spiritual, mental and physical stress he has been going through without rest for years.

The International observers and Nigerian partners abroad are monitoring the democracy in Nigeria before election. They have been waiting to meet and talk to a man who have been restless for the past 29 years (since 1992) mentoring leaders, building bridges across ethnic divides, generating ideas for development and building people and political institutions. They have seen him. They are happy.

Since on Sunday midnight till late midnight yesterday and early morning today, we have been fighting wars and battles against spiritualists whom I suspected are sabbath missions or others but not OOO because the radiations and reflections are not from Calabar area. We have been engaging deities and shrines in fierce battles that is why I could not come on nairaland throughout yesterday. I just saw many nonsenses they posted and foolish comments. The good news is that Tinubu has won.

They put 7ft tall candles I have not seen that before anywhere about 21 candles chanting and making enchantment and divinations against Tinubu because of the International Press Conference at Chatham. At their shrines, they are invoking their deities against Tinubu, placing curses upon him with the names of their gods as Goliath did against David. They were firing arrows of confusion and arrows of errors against him in London. They made invocation, incantations. chanting and dancing to fire arrows against him in UK because of Chatham House event and other events in London.

To worsen the matter, some of their marine Pastors and General Overseers were also on Vigil. Surely, the dark places of the earth is full of habitation of cruelties.

They cannot overcome. We overcame them by the Blood of the Lamb.

Anybody can say anything on social media. They are not up to 3% of the total voting population. Those making noise on nairaland are not up to 1, 000 people out of the over 2 Million registered nairaland members.

Struggle continues till after the election. They cannot win. The gods of Nigeria is not with them. The Supreme God is not with them.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by ayodave: 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2022
JAGABAN, Asiwaju (The Leader) continue leading, let’s all your haters be behind, Dey backbite.

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Enemyofpeace: 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
loffyloffy:

And you did not see where he added to the response provided by his team..?

He brought up the issue of classification, and pointed out that we ought to classify the western companies buying those stolen crude as trading in 'Blood money'..an approach that was used to address stolen diamonds from Congo drc to great effect.

But of course hatred will not let you see that

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan / PDP Goes To America Without Atiku / Atiku And Buhari All Smiles, Shake Hands At Peace Accord Signing (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.