Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) (27465 Views)

Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) / Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation / Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by obongkaks: 9:17pm On Dec 05, 2022
A complete and disgraceful outing by emilokan. Those who clap for him are either amplifying their stupidity or doing same to conceal emilokan's daftness. Any idiot that quotes me argues with his keyboard

nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VG2N2nEB-A

Tinubu Speaks On Security, Economic Development and Foreign Policy at Chatham House
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by BonPatrick(m): 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
TINUBU just went to UK to disgrace himself what a shame APC , i can't stop laughing when I see this man talking nonsense on live television, useless old fool. Please Vote wisely Obidient Yusuful we move

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by OsunOriginal: 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
obongkaks:
A complete and disgraceful outing by emilokan. Those who clap for him are either amplifying their stupidity or doing same to conceal emilokan's daftness. Any idiot that quotes me argues with his keyboard

sifia pain... grin grin grin grin grin
take it easy so high BP doesnt set in

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by searchlight: 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2022
Moh247:
cool

After this video, listening to Tinubu himself speak for hours, we know Oloriburuku Nsogbu Nsogbu people trying hard to rubbish a good man focused on his ambition to lead Nigeria to prosperity

If you had sense you wouldn't be an urchin supporting a dead brain man.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Upworkwriter007(f): 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2022
ShenTeh:
This guy get badass advisors.

The problem with that us that those people are using their intelligence to the detriment if our country Nigeria
Guess what? If you had watched the full video, you probably won't be able to relate with what's on the internet. However, you won't as it's herd mentality that many nigerians have. This particular one didn't have any gaffe as with others.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Upworkwriter007(f): 9:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
BonPatrick:
TINUBU just went to UK to disgrace himself what a shame APC , i can't stop laughing when I see this man talking nonsense on live television, useless old fool. Please Vote wisely Obidient Yusuful we move
WTF, did you even watch d video. Just freaking watch the stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by shimolv: 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by AchichaMmuo: 9:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
Look at how this people are embarrassing the country.

Bulaba: there is a theft and a receiver....

Bulabites: hmmmm....Jagaban (clapping)
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by tuzle(m): 9:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
I couldn't watch the full video, but I watched some part. I think tinubu should have answered all the questions directed to him by himself. The teamship excuse doesn't make sense since he is the one the people there cane to see and not El rufia or the others. Nobody can answer a questions that involves u taking the highest decision for u like the way u would have replied. It isn't like they are in his head. They can only tell us what they would do if they were in that position and not what tinubu would do. Only if the questions are predetermined questions and they have all worked on who will answer before that time.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Prisco4luv(m): 9:30pm On Dec 05, 2022
Why him go USA , but they invited him here for debate and interview, but he did not attend
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Tsolutionjoseph: 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2022
bepositive11:

See how someone kept passing papers to Tinubu as if he needed help to answer. Is he even fit to be president? He couldn't even answer the questions posed to him by himself. He asked some people from the audience to answer instead. The anchor had to insist that he answers the third question and stop dodging questions.

He answered d 3rd question to reasonable extent, though expert In that regard would have done better
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by ud4u: 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
Bodmum:
NATIONAL EMBARRASSMENT

Best description, taking people along to defend you in a debate.

This is nonsense
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by ud4u: 9:35pm On Dec 05, 2022
Prisco4luv:
Why him go USA , but they invited him here for debate and interview, but he did not attend

Because they will not allow him to go in with people to defend him
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Didi2d(m): 9:49pm On Dec 05, 2022
It wasn't a bad one. Tinubu spoke well

But seriously, I thought they said the program was a disgrace?

On the part of el rufai and co answering questions for tinubu, I think tinubu should have answered those question himself, because those questions are questions he could and can answer himself

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Blaze14k: 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Imagine a ipob supporter who called Nigeria a zoo now lamenting about Nigeria. Is Nigeria ni longer a zoo to you?

By April next year, ipob t-shirt go cost. Better buy early.

Oga if our agitation is ur problem go hug transformer. If truly u reason properly u wont make stupid altrance. The other day pastor oyedepo read what was written on nations news paper about jubri. Wait have u ever asked urself question why they never charged nnadi kanu about the accusations he layed on ur president.

You guys dont reason properly cos if u do most of the things happening in nigeria wont sniff through your nose.

Your incoming president was asked a question and he delegated same question to his aids and u find that ok?

We igbos dont let things slip through our fingers that is why we are successful anywhere we go. If you like die of heart attack its ur business.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by descartes400: 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2022
nlfpmod:

Tinubu Speaks On Security, Economic Development and Foreign Policy at Chatham House

He sounds calmly very intelligent. More like an experienced professor infusing his students with knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by OsunOriginal: 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2022
Didi2d:
It wasn't a bad one. Tinubu spoke well

For me, that was his best outing so far... he did well. Obidients are in sifia pain as we speak grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by ThothHermes: 10:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
Moh247:
cool

After this video, listening to Tinubu himself speak for hours, we know Oloriburuku Nsogbu Nsogbu people trying hard to rubbish a good man focused on his ambition to lead Nigeria to prosperity

You've been bewitched. That's the only explanation.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by KINGS100(m): 10:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
Another noise maker. Can you ever compare Tinubu with Odumegu Ojukuw or Zik of Africa? Go and ask your grand father if the Drug Lord can be mention in the same sentence as the two names above. You are a kid so I won't waste my time with you.
Britishpea:
One fact is that Tinubu is too big for you all. No one in your region can match his dexterity. None from your region dead or alive is as big as he is.

This, Tinubu knows so he doesn’t care what you think. We also don’t care. If not the the civility of Yoruba, your candidates names shouldn’t be mentioned where Tinubu’s names is called.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by tianshie(m): 10:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
Tinubu is a monumental disgrace. Couldn't answer questions himself. Utter show of shame.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by tianshie(m): 10:17pm On Dec 05, 2022
OsunOriginal:

For me, that was his best outing so far... he did well. Obidients are in sifia pain as we speak grin grin grin grin

The diaper-wearing window-licker was reading from a teleprompter.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by gadgethead: 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2022
Megabig:

But they voted Obasanjo and preferred Osibanjo to have had the ticket instead of a vegetable Tinubu. You have nothing to say that bitterness and Stu pity all over you.

Give it some rest, whoever wins, everyone will face it. Tinubu shouldn’t be contesting at all.

Calm your nerves before you die of anger

If Osinbajo had won, the enemies of Yorubas (and they know themselves) would have still found ways to destroy his reputation. I remember they called him Buhari's boy-boy

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by KINGS100(m): 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2022
It's you that the devil will punish for misleading the public with your nonsense sentiment. You just got busted. Tribal bigot.

thecommunist:
the devil will punish you for quoting me and typing this rubbish. Can't I air my opinion in peace. Why must you mention and quote me for my opinion? Please just read and pass if you don't like what I posted.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Antoeni(m): 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2022
Asked Tinubu question on security, he redirected it to El Rufai.
Asked Tinubu about Healthcare, he redirected it to the APC women leader.
Asked Tinubu about the economy and pulling people out of poverty, he redirected it to Wale Edun.
Asked him about defense pacts with the UK and other countries, he redirected it to Femi Gbajabiamila.
Asked why he's not answering the questions directly as the candidate, he said it's all about teamwork.
Alas, on the election day, he will get millions of votes from Nigerians, and even stand the chance of winning..
Each time I reiterate on my belief that there's something fundamentally wrong in the DNA of the black man, some of you think it's a joke..
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Wickedfacts: 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2022
Blaze14k:

Oga if our agitation is ur problem go hug transformer. If truly u reason properly u wont make stupid altrance. The other day pastor oyedepo read what was written on nations news paper about jubri. Wait have u ever asked urself question why they never charged nnadi kanu about the accusations he layed on ur president.

You guys dont reason properly cos if u do most of the things happening in nigeria wont sniff through your nose.

Your incoming president was asked a question and he delegated same question to his aids and u find that ok?

We igbos dont let things slip through our fingers that is why we are successful anywhere we go. If you like die of heart attack its ur business.

Supporters of Biafra can never determine who rules Nigeria. You other senseless rants are ignored.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Petie33: 10:26pm On Dec 05, 2022
Charisco:
The idiot ahead of me is a waste product to his people. I don't know when some you will have sense to work as one in this country. That's why we're still here, tribalistic will kill some of you before 2023 election.

Wether you like it or not, PETER OBI will be your president from 29th may 2023.

Obituaries will never be a Nigerian president know this all blamers
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Blaze14k: 10:26pm On Dec 05, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Supporters of Biafra can never determine who rules Nigeria. You other senseless rants are ignored.

Lol lets see if you can act on what u just said or may be u find a shovel and dig biafra land of nigeria. You are just barkin my friend. You have absolute no say
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by KINGS100(m): 10:28pm On Dec 05, 2022
You said some Igbos want Biafra, you have answered your question. Meanwhile Have you allow those Igbos who want Biafra go their way? I'm just asking too.

gypsey:
I thought that some IGBOs wanted Biafra, what changed? Because Peter Obi is suddenly running for Nigerian president and IGBOs suddenly wants to work as one country with other tribes? I just want to ask. I don't mean any offence please! sad
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Petie33: 10:31pm On Dec 05, 2022
Antoeni:
Asked Tinubu question on security, he redirected it to El Rufai.
Asked Tinubu about Healthcare, he redirected it to the APC women leader.
Asked Tinubu about the economy and pulling people out of poverty, he redirected it to Wale Edun.
Asked him about defense pacts with the UK and other countries, he redirected it to Femi Gbajabiamila.
Asked why he's not answering the questions directly as the candidate, he said it's all about teamwork.
Alas, on the election day, he will get millions of votes from Nigerians, and even stand the chance of winning..
Each time I reiterate on my belief that there's something fundamentally wrong in the DNA of the black man, some of you think it's a joke..

That's why you are the way you are now because in your home there is no cooperation the good book says one will fight a thousand and two will fight ten thousand

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Regie2bless: 10:33pm On Dec 05, 2022
nlfpmod:

Aghado Don dey read from teleprompter. Come talk off heart make we see
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by opeldavid: 10:33pm On Dec 05, 2022
Y'all don't worry, Peter Obi is coming,

Efarabale grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Paul Ibe: Lai Mohammed Smoking Weed – Atiku’s Aide Replies / Bola Tinubu and Shettima In Osun State For Gubernatorial Campaign / Petrol Price Jumps To ₦‎350/ltr As Queues Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.