Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) (27461 Views)

Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) / Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation / Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by theredaddy: 11:57pm On Dec 05, 2022
Megabig:

But they voted Obasanjo and preferred Osibanjo to have had the ticket instead of a vegetable Tinubu. You have nothing to say that bitterness and Stu pity all over you.

Give it some rest, whoever wins, everyone will face it. Tinubu shouldn’t be contesting at all.

Calm your nerves before you die of anger

Stop fooling yourself, they voted obasanjo becos of he was under PDP, as a matter of records igbos loyalty lies with PDP and as a matter of fact majority of votes PDP get in Lagos are from the igbos.

I can"t claim to like a child and hate her Mother, that is a lie from pit of hell, nothing APC can ever present that will sway igbos to neglect PDP, Osibanjo is just a convenient lie for some of you, how can you hate APC, hate BAT buh would av voted osibanjo grin if he was the aspirant.

GEj that was not vegetable what did Nigerians benefit at the end of the day, everyday we see dividend of Tinubu governance in lagos can we say the same for other aspirant.

After 23yrs of democracy supposed intelligent youths are still falling for made in china promises & statistics over who has a footprint undecided

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by MasterTeeUSA: 11:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
When the US President does press conferences, they sometimes delegate Army Chief of Staff, Intelligence, or others to speak specifically to certain issues. As a matter of fact, they get briefings, but most of the collations are done by others. What we lack in Nigeria is systems and teams. Sadly, most Nigerians screaming they want to be like the WEST have no idea how the West system truly works. How does Elon Musk run multiple companies with thousands of staff? Even the Oracle of Omaha in his 80s still runs his company, the most expensive stock in the World....its called systems and teams.

donestk:
BAT delegated some members of the party to respond to questions posed to him.

This man is a national risk.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by MasterTeeUSA: 11:59pm On Dec 05, 2022
When the US President does press conferences, they sometimes delegate Army Chief of Staff, Intelligence, or others to speak specifically to certain issues. As a matter of fact, they get briefings, but most of the collations are done by others. What we lack in Nigeria is systems and teams. Sadly, most Nigerians screaming they want to be like the WEST have no idea how the West system truly works. How does Elon Musk run multiple companies with thousands of staff? Even the Oracle of Omaha in his 80s still runs his company, the most expensive stock in the World....its called systems and teams.

Blaze14k:
Tinubu is a monumental disgrace how can u appoint people to answer a question meant for you. I have said it before this man act like God.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Petie33: 12:00am On Dec 06, 2022
KINGS100:
Is this your display of literacy? You quoted Deuteronomy 32:30 without reference nor quotation mark.
I don't need to be a seer to know that you are a secondary school drop out.

There is what is called responsibility in leadership, I don't expect an O level drop out to understand. Why do you think the moderator query Tinubu to stop dodging questions? Obviously you are the only blind illiterate in the audience.
Go back to to school idiot.

You are a shameless illiterate what I refer to was from the book of proverb thanks for telling the world that you are a secondary school drop out

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by theredaddy: 12:05am On Dec 06, 2022
Blaze14k:

Hahahaha tinubu urchins will certainly defend anything even if they look stupid. With this gibberish u wrote i rest my case. I have nothing else to say. I dont want to turn this argument into a kid show

what could you possibly say, all the meaningless jabs you & your likes throw at BAT everyday is in any way beyond a kid show.

All of candidate naa 2'2 in philosphy dem wan use rubbish 1st class in accounting awon sick weyrey

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Blaze14k: 12:08am On Dec 06, 2022
MasterTeeUSA:

Oga stop defending rubbish ok. Joe biden is a president tinubu is not. During campaign in United States have u ever seen anyone answering any question for Donald trump? When he (tinubu) become the president he can appoint whoever he want to speak for him.

His speech was scripted, questions were answered by people. This was only an hour and he couldn't engage himself with people searching to hear from him.

How far can u guys still go to cover up these charad?
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by wirinet(m): 12:09am On Dec 06, 2022
MasterTeeUSA:

Comparing agbalumo to oranges. A sitting president delegates questions to those in charge of the subject matter, and not a candidate who the electorates want to hear his personal ideas. The covid team who are doctors will answer questions relating to covid.

Elon Musk is a private businessman, even at that Elon does most of his publicity and unvailing of his products. He is the one that answers questions and gives interviews.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:09am On Dec 06, 2022
Megabig:

But they voted Obasanjo and preferred Osibanjo to have had the ticket instead of a vegetable Tinubu. You have nothing to say that bitterness and Stu pity all over you.

Give it some rest, whoever wins, everyone will face it. Tinubu shouldn’t be contesting at all.

Calm your nerves before you die of anger

They voted PDP, not Obasanjo.

And they prefer Osinbajo to Tinubu, not like they would vote for Osinbajo at the expense of PDP.

We all know why they hate Tinubu. It is because he helped to drive GEJ out of Aso Rock back to Otuoke.

It is the same reason they hate Soyinka despite his personal sacrifice to help avert the Nigerian Civil War (a sacrifice that saw him spend almost two years in solitary confinement). It is the same reason they hate anyone in APC, both card carrying members and supporters.

Tinubu did not offend the Igbos. An Igbo man was a prominent member of his cabinet through his 8 years as governor. But because of the ousting of GEJ, they have begun to hate him.

But truth be told, Asiwaju will win the election. I wonder what these people will do then, especially when their messiah, Peter Obi, returns to his vomit (PDP) or even joins the ruling party (APC).

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Blaze14k: 12:12am On Dec 06, 2022
theredaddy:

what could you possibly say, all the meaningless jabs you & your likes throw at BAT everyday is in any way beyond a kid show.

All of candidate naa 2'2 in philosphy dem wan use rubbish 1st class in accounting awon sick weyrey

Hahahahahaha omg my days. You guys are sweating real hard. Look am comfortable when other candidates like atiku, kwankwaso, or peter obi speaks. As of tinubu he is a comic relief
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by wirinet(m): 12:13am On Dec 06, 2022
theredaddy:

Tinubu has only 4 years of formal education, according to his revised C.V. Two years of community college and two year degree in business administration. No other academic or professional qualification. No primary or secondary school history. Someone with a 2.2 in philosophy in Nigeria would have had over 15 years of formal education.

I am sorry to say, but Tinubu talks like an illiterate. The fact that he only had 4 years of formal education is glaring. He could get away with avoiding direct interviews in 1999 because, there was no Internet, smartphones and social media then. But now, every gaffe is seen and heard in real time.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by theredaddy: 12:26am On Dec 06, 2022
wirinet:

Tinubu has only 4 years of formal education, according to his revised C.V. Two years of community college and two year degree in business administration. No other academic or professional qualification. No primary or secondary school history. Someone with a 2.2 in philosophy in Nigeria would have had over 15 years of formal education.

Lolzz! all that breakdown for what, when the fact still remains BAT a certified degree holder from an institution rated above any university in Nigeria.
If you are in anyway insinuating BAT got admission into an america higher institution without meeting required qualification then let see some of you try it tew, you have cousins or younger ones apply for dem into any foreign institutions and leave the school cert column empty let see the magic
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 06, 2022
KINGS100:
It's because Nigeria cannot afford to let Igbos go, because they know the value igbos bring to the table. As long as Nigeria decide not to allow Biafra to cesceed it is unfair and unreasonable to question the aspiration of any Igbo Person for presidency. Do you think otherwise?

No i don't, I think you are right, i also think even if Obi wins, which it is likely, does that mean then that IGBOs will stop wanting Biafra, because as it appears IGBOs have abandoned the agitation of Biafra just because OBi is running for president, now what if Obi didn't win does it mean back to Biafra agitation? Co's that would mean confusion, and if Obi wins he will do 4 years and then what? Another northerner or westerner take over does it mean back to wanting Biafra again? You see my point? These people who wants Biafra what exactly do they want? IGBO president for 4 years or Biafra?
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by theredaddy: 12:35am On Dec 06, 2022
Blaze14k:

Hahahahahaha omg my days. You guys are sweating real hard. Look am comfortable when other candidates like atiku, kwankwaso, or peter obi speaks. As of tinubu he is a comic relief

Mumu, what relieving about any of those candidate accient that is giving you comfort, eeyah you must be a kid sweet talks dey move you even when they can"t back it up with there past in office, promises like i will build a skyscraper still moves you, 2023 e go clear for your eye
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by pensator: 12:38am On Dec 06, 2022
This is team work at its peak.......listen very deep : VUSION,COURAGE n CAN DO ATTITUDE according to ASIWAJU stand him out....

God bless the JAGABAN of the UNIVERSE....

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Wickedfacts: 12:39am On Dec 06, 2022
Blaze14k:

Likewise tinubu.. he wont smell aso rock. I cant have a man who portray himself as God amongs men to rule over me. Basic questions to answer and started pointing his delegates. If u r not ashamed most nigerians are disappointed including pdp in case u want to classify them as ipob too

Me and you no get talk, you dey beneath me.
Make Tinubu win first, na Shettima go show una shege.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by wirinet(m): 12:40am On Dec 06, 2022
theredaddy:

Lolzz! all that breakdown for what, when the fact still remains BAT a certified degree holder from an institution rated above any university in Nigeria.
Chicago state university rated above any Nigerian university? You must either be highly ignorant or on some serious shit. University of Lagos, Obafemi Awolowo University, University of Ibadan all rate above Chicago State University. Bola Tinubu was ashamed of Chicago State University and that was why he said he attended University of Chicago in his 1999 INEC form.
Believe me, you cannot compare a graduate of unilag who completed a 4 year course with someone that completed a two year course in Chicago State University.

If you are in anyway insinuating BAT got admission into an america higher institution without meeting required qualification then let see some of you try it tew, you have cousins or younger ones apply for dem into any foreign institutions and leave the school cert column empty let see the magic
During my time (in the 80s), before Andrew introduced the Japa fever, it was the less brilliant ones who could not gain admission into Nigerian universities that run to US universities. People like me got into Nigerian university with a JAMB score of 289 and 4 As with 2 Cs.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by MasterTeeUSA: 12:44am On Dec 06, 2022
Since Nigerians are not used to systems and teams, it is important to start educating you all. Tinubu has several town hall meetings where he answered questions. Go and Watch them. We need someone that can create systems and teams and break down the concentration of powers at the center. What you don't need is a one-man power broker. May the best man win...and by the way, even when Biden is answering questions, they still have tons of people working for him on specific policies.

Blaze14k:

Oga stop defending rubbish ok. Joe biden is a president tinubu is not. During campaign in United States have u ever seen anyone answering any question for Donald trump? When he (tinubu) become the president he can appoint whoever he want to speak for him.

His speech was scripted, questions were answered by people. This was only an hour and he couldn't engage himself with people searching to hear from him.

How far can u guys still go to cover up these charad?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by MasterTeeUSA: 12:45am On Dec 06, 2022
Since Nigerians are not used to systems and teams, it is important to start educating you all. Tinubu has several town hall meetings where he answered questions. Go and Watch them. We need someone that can create systems and teams and break down the concentration of powers at the center. What you don't need is a one-man power broker. May the best man win...and by the way, even when Biden is answering questions, they still have tons of people working for him on specific policies. If you don't like his style, don't vote for him...millions will. God bless Nigeria

quote author=wirinet post=118934759]

Comparing agbalumo to oranges. A sitting president delegates questions to those in charge of the subject matter, and not a candidate who the electorates want to hear his personal ideas. The covid team who are doctors will answer questions relating to covid.

Elon Musk is a private businessman, even at that Elon does most of his publicity and unvailing of his products. He is the one that answers questions and gives interviews. [/quote]
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by omoadeleye(m): 1:39am On Dec 06, 2022
Mehn, i won't lie, this is brilliant.

You all want answers and he has given you answers.

And some demented souls are still complaining the mediums he used in delivering his answers.

Those ones who has been representing themselves for years, what have they ever delivered in their life?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by 4words: 1:45am On Dec 06, 2022
Babyface33:
But this was a great speech abi I am watching different video. Please those of you shouting disgrace should watch again.
I never believe this man could speak like this the way some people condemned him. He even went ahead and added his own contributions after his delegate have answered the questions. Why the noise on social media. In fact they look more prepared than I think because they all quote their answersfrom their manifestos.

Now I know why most people that worked with him are still relevant in politic because he gave
Them the opportunity speak from individual ideas and by so doing he's building them.

Tell me among the presidential candidate has such legacy ?

We need someone who can build our legacy from scrash with good legacy and futuristic ideas .

Nawa for naija o ooo
Insulting elders in the name of politics

Honestly I don't know how else to like your comment.
I thought I was the only one thinking this. I had to watch the whole video and I was amazed at the level of preparedness and how is answered his question. I kept waiting for the flop but didn't see it or is there another video? Na wa you people on social media.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Tflex01: 1:54am On Dec 06, 2022
MaliCampus:
Vote wisely. don't be a tribal fool. There is no tribe in heaven.

Lol this message is for your miserable bigotic father!

Vote wisely, vote competence, vote Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Nobody: 1:55am On Dec 06, 2022
He did well

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Tflex01: 1:58am On Dec 06, 2022
Babyface33:
But this was a great speech abi I am watching different video. Please those of you shouting disgrace should watch again.
I never believe this man could speak like this the way some people condemned him. He even went ahead and added his own contributions after his delegate have answered the questions. Why the noise on social media. In fact they look more prepared than I think because they all quote their answersfrom their manifestos.

Now I know why most people that worked with him are still relevant in politic because he gave
Them the opportunity speak from individual ideas and by so doing he's building them.

Tell me among the presidential candidate has such legacy ?

We need someone who can build our legacy from scrash with good legacy and futuristic ideas .

Nawa for naija o ooo
Insulting elders in the name of politics

You are not watching different video sir. This is the way an objective person that is not blinded by tribal hate see things.

God bless you.
God bless your parents.
God bless your seeds.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by 1939nnn: 2:00am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

After this video, listening to Tinubu himself speak for hours, we know Oloriburuku Nsogbu Nsogbu people trying hard to rubbish a good man focused on his ambition to lead Nigeria to prosperity

is that why you raped your nephew and mother

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by 1939nn: 2:01am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

What screen.. where is any teleprompter in the video

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by 1939nn: 2:02am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

Yes gw doesn't

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by kkdx: 2:13am On Dec 06, 2022
Did Buhari not talk at this same place? We are about to be sold again!
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Perfectbeing(m): 2:16am On Dec 06, 2022
seanwilliam:
Hmmm

I think this election is between bola tinubu and Peter obi ,

Like for bats, share for obidients
I shared for Peter Obi on Nairaland. Same way I always vote Peter Obi on any Twitter polls.
But on the real election day, Bola Ahmed Tinubu will have my vote.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Perfectbeing(m): 2:17am On Dec 06, 2022
But on a serious note, Tinubu really is the best man for the job.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Pristine664: 2:20am On Dec 06, 2022
This isn't bad at all. Why so much criticism with this presentation??

Social media sha... Never knew Tinubu is still this ok self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PDP CHIEF- Bode George Worked For Tinubu / Godswill Akpabio Held Hostage By Crowd After His Court Of Appeal Victory. Pics / 2016 And Those That Will Bring The Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.