Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) (27459 Views)

Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) / Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation / Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by KINGS100(m): 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
Fool, so the 1 Billion Naira that was given to Tinubu in IMO State was donated by Yorubas abi? Chimaroke Nnamani and Others campaigning for Tinubu in Enugu State are Yerubas abi? Idiot tribal bigot.

IdiotOjukwu:
If not for some naive. Yoruba youth, Obi name should have been banned in South West. Everywhere online, you will never find a single Igbo who is not for Obi. That's how to understand conspiracy. There criticism of Tinubu is a reflection of their habitual discrimination of every top Yoruba men. .

I remember how we all celebrated Chimamanda Adichie breakthrough with her novel. That same lady later used her platform to lampoon Adeleke, a Yoruba writer. Don't think I recalled the name correctly. We all celebrated the brilliance of Okonjo Iweala, Charles Soludo and every member of Obasanjo economic team. We aren't even mindful of the fact that Frank Nweke Junior was playing the role of Lai Mohammed. But they castigated Kami Adeosun and mock her exit from Buhari government . Every brilliant Yoruba personality in Buhari government, they painted as incompetent.

We still respect Chinua Achieve till date but they spare no word of commendation for Whole Soyinka. To them, he is a puppet of the nobel Laurette organization in Stockolm. They even forget the sacrifice he made for them during the Biafra war.

Generation Z, you are on the bed with the worng people. You join the self adulation bandwagon but always quick to criticize your your. Your obsession with trend has made your lost your self awareness. Your are caught in do not let behind syndrome .

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by drimzsmoke(m): 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
thecommunist:

To buttress your point, Col Banjo, a yoruba officer that fought on the side of biafra was executed by Ojukwu despite his many brilliant successes. I won't say more than that. I pity all those so called woke youth, those you are supporting against your own would turn around and bite you. I've been there before and I know what I'm saying.

Odulade used to be memes,but because of hatred for anything yoruba,they went and dig up pawpaw movies and started using him as memes and the likes....I watched Aki and Pawpaw movies more than 20years ago....they can't stand anything yoruba,it's a fact!!!
All these kids born in the year 2000 and above haven't even seen these guys act before

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Britishpea: 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
One fact is that Tinubu is too big for you all. No one in your region can match his dexterity. None from your region dead or alive is as big as he is.

This, Tinubu knows so he doesn’t care what you think. We also don’t care. If not the the civility of Yoruba, your candidates names shouldn’t be mentioned where Tinubu’s names is called.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by fredoooooo: 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
Good job
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by bepositive11: 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
Moh247:
cool

After this video, listening to Tinubu himself speak for hours, we know Oloriburuku Nsogbu Nsogbu people trying hard to rubbish a good man focused on his ambition to lead Nigeria to prosperity

See how someone kept passing papers to Tinubu as if he needed help to answer. Is he even fit to be president? He couldn't even answer the questions posed to him by himself. He asked some people from the audience to answer instead. The anchor had to insist that he answers the third question and stop dodging questions.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by OsunOriginal: 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
tommykiwi:
Oga leave Igbos out of this and face the matter on ground.

Una buba f up big time. Let's call a spade, a spade.

How can we leave Ip@bs out when all of them have suddenly become supporters of a particular candidate? Shouldn't it worry any sane mind?
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2022
donestk:
BAT delegated some members of the party to respond to questions posed to him.

This man is a national risk.

I'm no supporter of his, but delegation is a good thing, you don't know everything as the president, you'll rely on other's insights to help you govern.

The thing is Tinubu has a lot of loyalist and those he has helped become something politically.

My fear is, what is driving them? Is it greed, national development or power?
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2022
thecommunist:

To buttress your point, Col Banjo, a yoruba officer that fought on the side of biafra was executed by Ojukwu despite his many brilliant successes. I won't say more than that. I pity all those so called woke youth, those you are supporting against your own would turn around and bite you. I've been there before and I know what I'm saying.

See ehn when you want to be stupid it is always monumental. You talk about Banjo. You mischievously hid the fact that Major Ademoyega fought on the side of Biafra and was taken care of by igbos. You avoided talking about Lt Fola Oyewole who was in charge of supply and logistics for the Biafran army who was treated well. You also mischievously failed to mention that Banjo was executed with igbos too as they were fingered in a plot to plan a coup in Biafra and negotiate with Gowon. You didn't tell people That Ifeajuna, Sam Agbam and Philip Alale all igbos were executed with Banjo for their involvement in the coup plot. You want to tell people that Banjo was killed because he was Yoruba.
Look God will punish you people for these lies uou spread on this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by olatunji0607: 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2022
The incoming
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Mrpojj(m): 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:
If not for some naive. Yoruba youth, Obi name should have been banned in South West. Everywhere online, you will never find a single Igbo who is not for Obi. That's how to understand conspiracy. There criticism of Tinubu is a reflection of their habitual discrimination of every top Yoruba men. .

I remember how we all celebrated Chimamanda Adichie breakthrough with her novel. That same lady later used her platform to lampoon Adeleke, a Yoruba writer. Don't think I recalled the name correctly. We all celebrated the brilliance of Okonjo Iweala, Charles Soludo and every member of Obasanjo economic team. We aren't even mindful of the fact that Frank Nweke Junior was playing the role of Lai Mohammed. But they castigated Kami Adeosun and mock her exit from Buhari government . Every brilliant Yoruba personality in Buhari government, they painted as incompetent.

We still respect Chinua Achieve till date but they spare no word of commendation for Whole Soyinka. To them, he is a puppet of the nobel Laurette organization in Stockolm. They even forget the sacrifice he made for them during the Biafra war.

Generation Z, you are on the bed with the worng people. You join the self adulation bandwagon but always quick to criticize your your. Your obsession with trend has made your lost your self awareness. Your are caught in do not let behind syndrome .
Oga keep quiet, all this propaganda no dey work again, people can see for themselves now

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by PharmSam(m): 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2022
For reading from a screen ba?
Moh247:
cool

After this video, listening to Tinubu himself speak for hours, we know Oloriburuku Nsogbu Nsogbu people trying hard to rubbish a good man focused on his ambition to lead Nigeria to prosperity

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by planetx: 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2022
You are not the one choosing your next leader, he as being chosen for you already from London to Washington DC. Your vote next year is just a formalty, sorry to disappoint you. And they will always chose the worst among you to lead you. .

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by basidogeorgev: 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2022
Emilokan no get level
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2022
Tflex01:

Good thinking....

Which stupid thinking?
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by RtrevEzeugo1: 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

Igbos will always remind you dey voted OBJ, please let us all vote Atiku Abubaka. At least it will allow you southerners live in peace. Kwakwaso supporters are not attacking Atiku supporters. That's why northerners will rule south till 2087, know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
TheChameleon:

All Omoluabis should Like and Share this post.

Let the naive and foolishly liberal ones amongst us know the truth.

Thunder fire you. All this tribalism games have failed.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by bepositive11: 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
You people are just blinded by tribe. Please put your own tribe aside and really think about who will be the best leader for Nigeria. Just because someone is from the same tribe as you doesn't mean that he will be the best leader for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2022
Moh247:

Yes gw doesn't

The message is clear no matter how you edit my posts.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by OsunOriginal: 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2022
TheChameleon:

All Omoluabis should Like and Share this post.

Let the naive and foolishly liberal ones amongst us know the truth.

have just done that...

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Invest4growth: 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2022
I am.not a politician so I see nothing wrong in certain experts in his team being called to provide colour on issues. This is allowed in the private sector as part of the growth process. More importantly, if that arrangement was pre discussed and agreed with the organizers. The CEOs can oblige Divisional Heads and CFO speaking time during crucial meetings so that proper messages can be conveyed.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by TheChameleon: 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2022
obynzo:

Obynzo to his papa
Thunder fire you. All this tribalism games have failed.

While thunder is on the way. I am firing your mama balls deep grin
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Moh247: 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
PharmSam:

For reading from a screen ba?

What screen.. where is any teleprompter in the video
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by gibsonwales(m): 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
I'm an APC supporter, but going from Buhari to Tinubu is FRY PAN TO FIRE �. There are better candidates within the party. Osinbajo and the likes..... I hope his aware of the task ahead of him !
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by thecommunist(m): 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2022
obynzo:

See ehn when you want to stupid it is always monumental. You talk about Banjo. You mischievously hid the fact that Major Ademoyega fought on the side of Biafra and was taken care of by igbos. You avoided talking about Lt Fola Oyewole who was in charge of supply and logistics for the Biafran army who was treated well. You also mischievously failed to mention that Banjo was executed with igbos too as they we fingered in a plot to plan a couple in Biafra and negotiate with Gowon. You didn't tell people That Ifeajuna, Sam Agbam and Philip Alale all igbos were executed with Banjo for their involvement in the coup plot. You want to tell people that Banjo was killed because he was Yoruba.
Look God will punish you people for these lies uou spread on this forum.
the devil will punish you for quoting me and typing this rubbish. Can't I air my opinion in peace. Why must you mention and quote me for my opinion? Please just read and pass if you don't like what I posted.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by kelvinklein219(m): 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2022
IdiotOjukwu:

just see the nonsense you are writing in balabluu... Oga if you do well igbos will praise you, if you no do well them go talk truth, a whole children of light, all the names you called bleeped up na, from A to Z, even Soyinka sef go mingle for politics na where him problem start, anyways Obi is doing well and Nigerians are behind him, you are filled with hate you have to heal, see the nonsesne and disgraceful display Tinubu put up in UK and you are calling on sensible Yorubas to do what?, applaud him for that rubbish performance, for making this country a laughing stock, God punish you there and you are very very stupid for that nonsense write up.. Tinubu is a disaster, even he knows it

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Babyface33: 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2022
But this was a great speech abi I am watching different video. Please those of you shouting disgrace should watch again.
I never believe this man could speak like this the way some people condemned him. He even went ahead and added his own contributions after his delegate have answered the questions. Why the noise on social media. In fact they look more prepared than I think because they all quote their answersfrom their manifestos.

Now I know why most people that worked with him are still relevant in politic because he gave
Them the opportunity speak from individual ideas and by so doing he's building them.

Tell me among the presidential candidate has such legacy ?

We need someone who can build our legacy from scrash with good legacy and futuristic ideas .

Nawa for naija o ooo
Insulting elders in the name of politics

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2022
Invest4growth:
I am.not a politician so I see nothing wrong in certain experts in his team being called to provide colour on issues. This is allowed in the private sector as part of the growth process. More importantly, if that arrangement was pre discussed and agreed with the organizers. The CEOs can oblige Divisional Heads and CFO speaking time during crucial meetings so that proper messages can be conveyed.

Oga come out with your chest that you are a Tinubu supporter. Look we know these tricks you pretend like you are no supporter and then throw your support behind the post. We know these games. This strategy don cast since.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2022
thecommunist:
the devil will punish you for quoting me and typing this rubbish. Can't I air my opinion in peace. Why must you mention and quote me for my opinion? Please just read and pass if you don't like what I posted.

You are not airing any opinion. You want spread lies and disinformation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

We Have Business With Park Managers Not Mc Oluomo — INEC / Shittu Stopped From Sharing Buhari/osinbajo 2019 Campaign Hats At FEC Meeting / Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.