Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku (26217 Views)

I’m Not Tinubu’s Campaign DG, Says El-rufai / We, Not FG, Developed Ebonyi – Umahi / Odumakin: Money Generated By Lagos Not Reflecting In The Lives Of Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by Kayrich(m): 11:22am On Dec 06, 2022
You never finish sir. The list go on and on to Lekki/epe corridor innovation, BRT scheme, Eko Atlantic, blue/red rail project, the ferry transport scheme etc.
Also u didn’t mention why u and ur boss withhold Lagos allocation. U don’t think Lagosians deserve to know from ur campaign?

2 Likes

Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by Dave2011: 11:23am On Dec 06, 2022
Prometaho:
Why didn't same fg develop other part of Nigeria?
Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by 27Pushing30: 11:23am On Dec 06, 2022
Parachoko:
FG didn't develop Lagos State.

Asiwaju and his boys have made Lagos the 5th largest economy in the world.

FG also built roads and bridges in Adamawa,Abuja, Anambra, Oyo, Enugu,Rivers State, Borno, Kaduna and the rest of the states in Nigeria.

If not for Asiwaju and his boys, Abuja go don dust lagos, and Lagos would have been a dead city like Warri.

Warri suppose to dey contest with Ikeja, Yaba and Lekki if toh say leaders with vision like Tinubu ruled the state, Tinubu would have made the City of Warri better than Accra, Ghana and people like Atiku would have tell us is the FG that develop it.

I wander why Atiku didn't tell us why Warri can't compete with the likes of Kano, Ibadan, Kaduna and PH again.

Only an IDIOT takes Atiku seriously... Federal roads are everywhere yet one mumu say na FG develop lagos.

3 Likes

Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by Nwadu: 11:23am On Dec 06, 2022
Villa12:
Hahahahaha

A state which 1 LG can feed your poor barren region for life?

Lol

I was born in Lagos I still live in Lagos
Went for a childhood friend's wedding and I found out that I have aged more than all my friends...

Reason: Lagos is a hell of a State.. is it the heat the traffic or the fake lives .

1 Like

Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by MisterGrace: 11:24am On Dec 06, 2022
Prometaho:

Lagos was once a capital of Nigeria na! How is this so hard for you to comprehend?

3 Likes

Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by Timmi: 11:24am On Dec 06, 2022
Ezeama400:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/12/05/its-a-lie-fg-developed-lagos-not-apc-atiku-hits-tinubu-at-pdp-rally/

What do you expect from someone that’s not interested nor have developed anything in his life. So Lekki was developed by the Federal government. When you were the Vice President for eight good years, tell us I pray, what the Federal government did In Lagos? This Antichrist, marabout lead and directed perpetual looser will loose again and again.

1 Like

Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:24am On Dec 06, 2022
I don't even know who is even giving tinubu credit of developing lagos...
Lagos State is business hub of Africa from the colonies, tinubu is just enriching himself with Lagos State revenue.
Lagos State Money alone have made criminal tinubu family that they are far far richer than abacha family.
The next looted recovery fund will be tinubu family instead of abach family coz that guy is the highest criminal in Nigerian history. And he uses his drug money early nineties to seize Lagos government and instead of Yoruba to fight him out so that wealth of Lagos will go around, they are busy praising the criminal.
Until Nigeria fight all this evil men out of power this country will never get batter. I swear .

Obj did everything to stop this drug Baron, but he did everything possible to retain Lagos State in his pocket

5 Likes

Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by Villa12(m): 11:25am On Dec 06, 2022
Nwadu:

I was born in Lagos I still live in Lagos
Went for a childhood friend's wedding and I found out that I have aged more than all my friends...

Reason: Lagos is a hell of a State.. is it the heat the traffic or the fake lives .
By now i assume you're talking from another stale right?
Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by Patriotsleague: 11:25am On Dec 06, 2022
Atiku, where dem say you develop?

8 years VP, spending all the money you ripped there contesting till infinity, Atiku you no get village or local government?

Atiku help your people, greedy man.

Why we never hear say "Atiku develop anywhere" grin

1 Like

Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:25am On Dec 06, 2022
Villa12:
Chinedu

Why didn't FG developed other states? Why only Lagos?

Lagos is not the only former capital nor the only state with seaport
If you check federal and regional capitals throughout the country, they are the most developed and modernized. For example
Lagos former FG capital
Abuja present FG capital
Ibadan former Western regional capital
Enugu former Eastern regional capital
Kaduna former northern regional capital
Kano former northern centre of commerce
You can see that the respective govts developed these cities due to their administrative importance over the years.

4 Likes

Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by ruggedtimi(m): 11:27am On Dec 06, 2022
Parachoko:
Yes, Lagos is better than Accra.
grin grin grin! The only thing lagos use better pass accra na say accra is expensive But guy pls accra dust lagos.
Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by broadman20: 11:28am On Dec 06, 2022
Prometaho:

Because lagos was the capital.

Have you been to Abuja before?

1 Like

Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by MrSensor(m): 11:28am On Dec 06, 2022
Na Obi's time to collect more voters while these two are against each other over who developed what.

Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by Parachoko: 11:28am On Dec 06, 2022
ruggedtimi:
grin grin grin! The only thing lagos use better pass accra na say accra is expensive But guy pls accra dust lagos.
You don use your mouth talk one of the reason Lagos is better than Accra.
Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by engrchykae(m): 11:29am On Dec 06, 2022
Prometaho:
Tinubu should have developed osun state because charity begins at home but Tinubu's charity begins from Lagos
Stupid druggie

1 Like

Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by ebenmosi360(m): 11:29am On Dec 06, 2022
Very true
Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by Idiko1: 11:29am On Dec 06, 2022
Some of us who lived in Lagos before the born of Thiefinubu governorship of Lagos seemed to laugh at the knuckleheads who idiotically claimed Thiefinubu built Lagos.

1 Like

Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by Villa12(m): 11:29am On Dec 06, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

If you check federal and regional capitals throughout the country, they are the most developed and modernized. For example
Lagos former FG capital
Abuja present FG capital
Ibadan former Western regional capital
Enugu former Eastern regional capital
Kaduna former northern regional capital
Kano former northern centre of commerce
You can see that the respective govts developed these cities due to their administrative importance over the years.
Chinedu

You never answer my question biko

Why didn't FG developed other states like Lagos bikonu?

1 Like

Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:30am On Dec 06, 2022
Parachoko:
FG didn't develop Lagos State.

Asiwaju and his boys have made Lagos the 5th largest economy in the world.

FG also built roads and bridges in Adamawa,Abuja, Anambra, Oyo, Enugu,Rivers State, Borno, Kaduna and the rest of the states in Nigeria.

If not for Asiwaju and his boys, Abuja go don dust lagos, and Lagos would have been a dead city like Warri.

Warri suppose to dey contest with Ikeja, Yaba and Lekki if toh say leaders with vision like Tinubu ruled the state, Tinubu would have made the City of Warri better than Accra, Ghana and people like Atiku would have tell us is the FG that develop it.

I wander why Atiku didn't tell us why Warri can't compete with the likes of Kano, Ibadan, Kaduna and PH again, the PDP government in Delta State have ruin the city of Warri

No one is condemning the PDP Governors who have ruled Delta State for turning Warri to a dead city, but una go dey cry about Asiwaju who have elevated Lagos State to the 5th largest economy position in Africa.

False logic
Warri ports was left to decay by the same FG who concentrated all its efforts on Lagos ports.
There IOCs left warri for Lagos citing insecurity.
Warri was never a federal capital with federal presence
So comparing Lagos with Warri is dubious
Another example is the fact that Lagos-Ibadan rail was just put into operation by FG after Abuja-Kaduna rail while Lagos State rail is still in "its coming"

3 Likes

Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by Akharmony: 11:30am On Dec 06, 2022
Has the former state capital, every good outcome from lagos state can not be credited to just one person. .

1 Like

Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by ruggedtimi(m): 11:31am On Dec 06, 2022
Parachoko:
You don use your mouth talk one of the reason Lagos is better than Accra.

lagos na island e end...if u have ever travelled by road from accra to lagos. Even if dem no write bye bye from accra and welcome to lagos. You will definitely know when you arrive at lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by ogbonti: 11:32am On Dec 06, 2022
Ezeama400:
Ask Tinubu question how he's going to govern Nigeria, he would tell you I will make Nigeria like Lagos.. That's is slogan.. lol grin grin grin

If not for Lagos that made Tinubu what he is today, he would have remained at Iragbiji doing what his people are known for..

Maybe tomorrow If Abuja becomes a state one charlatan will crawl out from his hole and tell us he made Abuja what it's ....

Tinubu should stop ridiculing himself with that idiotic narrative he's pushing that he built Lagos... It's making him to sound foolish !!!

Lagos was already a federal powered State since 1900 - all
money from all states of Nigeria built Lagos before Tinubu was even conceived or born yet the Iragbiji Chicago street dispensing illegal pharmacist is talking trash - bulablu buhairyyyy i built laygooooos bulaba grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by Parachoko: 11:32am On Dec 06, 2022
ruggedtimi:
lagos na island e end...if u have ever travelled by road from accra to lagos. Even if dem no write bye bye from accra and welcome to lagos. You will definitely know when you arrive at lagos.
I've been to Accra before in 2016.

Is Magodo Lagos Island?
Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:32am On Dec 06, 2022
Villa12:
Chinedu

You never answer my question biko

Why didn't FG developed other states like Lagos bikonu?
Because Lagos was a federal capital
Why didn't Western region develop other cities like Ibadan for example?
Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by Villa12(m): 11:33am On Dec 06, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Because Lagos was a federal capital
Why didn't Western region develop other cities like Ibadan for example?
Chinedu

Why didn't FG develop other states like Lagos bikonu?

1 Like

Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by dochenaj: 11:34am On Dec 06, 2022
Lagos was the capital of Nigeria just until 1991.

Lagos has the largest and I might say only functional seaport in Nigeria thus making it to remain the economic capital of Nigeria till date.

All the businesses and international companies are largely domiciled in Lagos.

All these factors drove migration into Lagos and like a positive feedback further increased the economic relevance of Lagos.

I find it laughable when people say, Tinubu built Lagos. Lagos was already set on a path of greatness before Tinubu came and truthfully Lagos has instead of growing, declined with respect to public infrastructure and development. I guess we could rather say "Tinubu killed Lagos"
Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by largeman4u(m): 11:34am On Dec 06, 2022
Governor Fashola also played a vital role in the development of Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:34am On Dec 06, 2022
Villa12:
Chinedu

Why didn't FG develop other states like Lagos bikonu?
Are you a robot or don't you understand English

1 Like

Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by Richy4(m): 11:35am On Dec 06, 2022
Rilwayne001:
lol. Why didn't FG develop other states the way they developed Lagos too?

Why did he develop Adamawa State like Lagos when he was the number 2 man in the FG?

Did you know that Lagos was once the seat of Government and was given all the maximum infrastructure accorded to a capital city?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy, New Naira Note Deadline: This Is Why Tinubu Is Ahead / Election Litigation: Can Peter Obi Again Alter Nigeria’s Election Calendar? / Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.