Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku (26224 Views)

I’m Not Tinubu’s Campaign DG, Says El-rufai / We, Not FG, Developed Ebonyi – Umahi / Odumakin: Money Generated By Lagos Not Reflecting In The Lives Of Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by alimiadedayo1: 6:35pm On Dec 06, 2022
Mrmb:

You are the president of the national association of senseless people. So as a VP he couldn't influence the development of his state, how many federal projects were completed in his state during his tenure as VP. Your mumu no get match... You should stop posting here until you manage to get some sense....
you are the most stupid and useless human being I have ever come across in my life.. he has been influencing his state positively before he became the vice president so what type of hyprocrism is that? Did he becomes the vice president to develop his home state or to make the country great.. I know your type you people that cannot reason with your common senses but extract their intelligence from folks or sycophants self hate for successful individuals.. what have you done for your community? nothing you that have not achieved anything in his life is telling someone that have change people's life that he cannot build his state.. Obasanjo was president for 8 years what has he done for owu his town talk less of ogun state in general.. what has Buhari done for daura? what has Osinbajo done for his ikene? what has tinubu your paymaster done for irabiji one of the most useless town in Nigeria and yo are condemning a man that have provided jobs for Nigerians and his people in his state in general.. if you cannot answer those questions Infact I doubt it if you pass through all walls of school and if you do it is very useless in the economy of education
Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by Ojiofor: 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2022
Tell them o
Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
Villa12:
Chinedu take

Tinubu won APC Primaries in a landslide despite President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman opposing him...

That's the same way he will flog other aspirants.

Like him or hate him but the guy is a thorough bred politician. He's a Grandmaster that can beat you in several different ways.

El Rufai, Akeredolu, Fayemi and Amosun ALL publicly opposed and made humiliating remarks. What was his response now and then? SILENCE. Question is how exactly did he make them all fall in line ?

How much money will you offer a Governor who got 250 million naira monthly for 8 good years in security votes PLUS other billions?

Obviously, BAT made them offers they couldn't refuse.

Mark my words, Nigeria wouldn't become USA overnight but either Atiku or Tinubu will fix long running issues like ASUU, National ID card etc.

Why ? Both men are ruthless and crafty. They are both named crooks but give either a chance. After all, The Saint failed woefully.

Nigeria needs a Leader who's a "rugged crook" not a Saint because at least 150 million behave like animals.

Tinubu can be a diplomat or warrior as the situation demands.

Peter Obi didn't face 1/1 trillion of challenges Tinubu faced before Obi ran away from PDP primaries.
Copy and paste merchant from zombie WhatsApp group
Shift abeg make I see front!
Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by MartinsD12(m): 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
Ezeama400:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/12/05/its-a-lie-fg-developed-lagos-not-apc-atiku-hits-tinubu-at-pdp-rally/
Fact we know this FG bulit Lagos not agbado cassava man, IBB and abacha regime built lagos
Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by brightleave(m): 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
Parachoko:
FG didn't develop Lagos State.

Asiwaju and his boys have made Lagos the 5th largest economy in Africa.

FG also built roads and bridges in Adamawa,Abuja, Anambra, Oyo, Enugu,Rivers State, Borno, Kaduna and the rest of the states in Nigeria.

If not for Asiwaju and his boys, Abuja go don dust lagos, and Lagos would have been a dead city like Warri.

Warri suppose to dey contest with Ikeja, Yaba and Lekki if toh say leaders with vision like Tinubu ruled the state, Tinubu would have made the City of Warri better than Accra, Ghana and people like Atiku would have tell us is the FG that develop it.

I wander why Atiku didn't tell us why Warri can't compete with the likes of Kano, Ibadan, Kaduna and PH again, the PDP government in Delta State have ruin the city of Warri

No one is condemning the PDP Governors who have ruled Delta State for turning Warri to a dead city, but una go dey cry about Asiwaju who have elevated Lagos State to the 5th largest economy position in Africa.

Atiku have nothing to campaign with.
Aswear this Warri e... Pdp don kpafuka am finish. No b lie abeg cry cry
Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by Villa12(m): 7:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Copy and paste merchant from zombie WhatsApp group
Shift abeg make I see front!
Chinedu have this as dinner

Some of Asiwaju Tinubu's Testimonials

1. IBB saw Asiwaju and he shouted, "ASIWAJU OF THE UNIVERSE."

2. The only candidate I can support apart from myself is Tinubu

- Rabiu Kwankaso.

3. I would have supported Tinubu assuming am not on ballot

-Atiku Abubakar

4. Asiwaju is a good material and the best that Nigeria need at this time.

- Ayo Fayose

5. If you are in PDP, nobody would have contested primary with you.

- Suleiman Lamido to Tinubu

6. Tinubu is the best that Nigeria needs now

- Alh Asari Dokubo

7. Asiwaju is my leader and I will never attack his aspiration

- Wike

8. Tinubu Is a good man and the best for Nigeria

-Alh. Tanko Yakassai

9. The only person that can drive the affairs of this country in this critical time is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu

- Babatunde Raji Fashola.

May Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Succed.

May Nigeria Succeed.

God bless Nigeria
Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
Villa12:
Chinedu have this as dinner

Some of Asiwaju Tinubu's Testimonials

1. IBB saw Asiwaju and he shouted, "ASIWAJU OF THE UNIVERSE."

2. The only candidate I can support apart from myself is Tinubu

- Rabiu Kwankaso.

3. I would have supported Tinubu assuming am not on ballot

-Atiku Abubakar

4. Asiwaju is a good material and the best that Nigeria need at this time.

- Ayo Fayose

5. If you are in PDP, nobody would have contested primary with you.

- Suleiman Lamido to Tinubu

6. Tinubu is the best that Nigeria needs now

- Alh Asari Dokubo

7. Asiwaju is my leader and I will never attack his aspiration

- Wike

8. Tinubu Is a good man and the best for Nigeria

-Alh. Tanko Yakassai

9. The only person that can drive the affairs of this country in this critical time is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu

- Babatunde Raji Fashola.

May Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Succed.

May Nigeria Succeed.

God bless Nigeria
More copy and paste lies from zombie WhatsApp group
Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by Villa12(m): 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

More copy and paste lies from zombie WhatsApp group
Chinedu have a glimpse
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW PETER OBI CABINET WHEN HE WAS THE GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE AND WHERE ARE THEY NOW POLITICALLY...

*LOOK AT TINUBU's CABINET AS GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE..

*LAI MOHAMMED* Chief of Staff from Kwara.

*YEMI OSINBANJO,* Attorney General from Ogun.

*WALE EDUN*,Finance Commissioner from Ogun.

*DELE ALAKE* Commissioner for Information from Ekiti

*RAUF AREGBESOLA* Commissioner for Works from Osun State.

*BEN AKABUEZE* Commissioner for Budget and Planning from Anambra State.

*FEMI LANLEHIN, SA* from Oyo State.

*AUTHUR WORREY* Commissioner for Lands from Delta State.

*HON. JAMES ABIODUN FALAKE*, third term Federal House of Representatives member, Representing Ikeja Federal Constituency - From Kogi State.

To name a few.

*For the eight years that he ruled Lagos*
He hired several guys to work with him. Apart from using them to work in his government, he also groomed them politically.

*Twelve years down the line* , see where those Tinubu guys are today -

1. PROF YEMI OSINBANJO, SAN was Tinubu's Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice.
He is today, Nigeria's Vice President.

2. *RAUF AREGBESOLA* was Tinubu's Commissioner for Works. Today he is a Minister after serving 8 years as Governor of Osun State.

3. *"BABATUNDE RAJI FASHIOLA SAN* was Tinubu's Chief of Staff. Today he is a Minister of works after 8 years as governor of Lagos State.

4. *ALHAJI LAI MOHAMMED* was Tinubu's first Chief of Staff and Commissioner. Today, he is a Minister of Information.

5. *BABATUNDE FOWLER* was appointed by Tinubu as Chairman of the Lagos State Internal Revenue Service. He was the immediate past Federal Inland Revenue Service Executive Chairman in our country.

7. *SUNDAY DARE,* was SA/ COS to Tinubu, today he is a Minister for sports.

8. *BABAJIDE SANWO-OLU* was Tinubu's Commissioner for Commerce and Industry, he is now Governor of Lagos State.

*At the National Assembly* there are countless "Tinubu boys" who have occupied and are still occupying seats till today including N0 4 citizen of Nigeria, *Speaker, House of Reps*

Since 1999, the Tinubu camp has produced almost 98% of the members of the National Assembly from Lagos State. Forget politics, this man is a political enigma. Rewind to 1999, I am sure most of us have forgotten the names of the People who were elected Governors when he was elected governor too, some of them have gone into political extinction or gasping for breath politically.

Indeed, most of them are no longer relevant today.

Tinubu has not only managed to remain extremely relevant, he has continued to control Lagos politics 100%. Not only that, he manages to carry his boys along and today they occupy critical positions in our national life.

Take it or leave it, Tinubu is today, Nigeria's most powerful politician. It didn't just happen by chance. He worked very hard for it. Very very hard. The hallmark of a true and Born leader is not just the ability to rule well but also the ability to nurture and groom associates.

Tinubu is not like some other politicians in Nigeria, He is a goal getter.....

There is nothing he touches that doesn't excel.

- *NADECO*, He fought the Military to a Standstill.

- *AD excelled,*

- *ACN excelled* and

- *APC is excelling.....*

- *TVC* is one of the top TV stations in Nigeria.

*The Nation* is one of the leading newspapers in Nigeria, thereby creating Employment to many people.

- *He makes people,*

- *He follows up on them.*

- *He forgives routinely,*

- *He fights to teach not to kill*

- *He is a Pillar of Democracy,*

- *Mentor of great men*

*Please,Tell me* or Name a Politician that has this Records since more than 3 Decades ago.

*J-A-G-A-B-A-N is a great man politically...... is A JAGABAN OF NIGERIA ��
Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2022
Villa12:
Chinedu have a glimpse
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW PETER OBI CABINET WHEN HE WAS THE GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE AND WHERE ARE THEY NOW POLITICALLY...

*LOOK AT TINUBU's CABINET AS GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE..

*LAI MOHAMMED* Chief of Staff from Kwara.

*YEMI OSINBANJO,* Attorney General from Ogun.

*WALE EDUN*,Finance Commissioner from Ogun.

*DELE ALAKE* Commissioner for Information from Ekiti

*RAUF AREGBESOLA* Commissioner for Works from Osun State.

*BEN AKABUEZE* Commissioner for Budget and Planning from Anambra State.

*FEMI LANLEHIN, SA* from Oyo State.

*AUTHUR WORREY* Commissioner for Lands from Delta State.

*HON. JAMES ABIODUN FALAKE*, third term Federal House of Representatives member, Representing Ikeja Federal Constituency - From Kogi State.

To name a few.

*For the eight years that he ruled Lagos*
He hired several guys to work with him. Apart from using them to work in his government, he also groomed them politically.

*Twelve years down the line* , see where those Tinubu guys are today -

1. PROF YEMI OSINBANJO, SAN was Tinubu's Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice.
He is today, Nigeria's Vice President.

2. *RAUF AREGBESOLA* was Tinubu's Commissioner for Works. Today he is a Minister after serving 8 years as Governor of Osun State.

3. *"BABATUNDE RAJI FASHIOLA SAN* was Tinubu's Chief of Staff. Today he is a Minister of works after 8 years as governor of Lagos State.

4. *ALHAJI LAI MOHAMMED* was Tinubu's first Chief of Staff and Commissioner. Today, he is a Minister of Information.

5. *BABATUNDE FOWLER* was appointed by Tinubu as Chairman of the Lagos State Internal Revenue Service. He was the immediate past Federal Inland Revenue Service Executive Chairman in our country.

7. *SUNDAY DARE,* was SA/ COS to Tinubu, today he is a Minister for sports.

8. *BABAJIDE SANWO-OLU* was Tinubu's Commissioner for Commerce and Industry, he is now Governor of Lagos State.

*At the National Assembly* there are countless "Tinubu boys" who have occupied and are still occupying seats till today including N0 4 citizen of Nigeria, *Speaker, House of Reps*

Since 1999, the Tinubu camp has produced almost 98% of the members of the National Assembly from Lagos State. Forget politics, this man is a political enigma. Rewind to 1999, I am sure most of us have forgotten the names of the People who were elected Governors when he was elected governor too, some of them have gone into political extinction or gasping for breath politically.

Indeed, most of them are no longer relevant today.

Tinubu has not only managed to remain extremely relevant, he has continued to control Lagos politics 100%. Not only that, he manages to carry his boys along and today they occupy critical positions in our national life.

Take it or leave it, Tinubu is today, Nigeria's most powerful politician. It didn't just happen by chance. He worked very hard for it. Very very hard. The hallmark of a true and Born leader is not just the ability to rule well but also the ability to nurture and groom associates.

Tinubu is not like some other politicians in Nigeria, He is a goal getter.....

There is nothing he touches that doesn't excel.

- *NADECO*, He fought the Military to a Standstill.

- *AD excelled,*

- *ACN excelled* and

- *APC is excelling.....*

- *TVC* is one of the top TV stations in Nigeria.

*The Nation* is one of the leading newspapers in Nigeria, thereby creating Employment to many people.

- *He makes people,*

- *He follows up on them.*

- *He forgives routinely,*

- *He fights to teach not to kill*

- *He is a Pillar of Democracy,*

- *Mentor of great men*

*Please,Tell me* or Name a Politician that has this Records since more than 3 Decades ago.

*J-A-G-A-B-A-N is a great man politically...... is A JAGABAN OF NIGERIA ��
See Tinubu's poo melting like butter in your mouth
Aren't you full yet?
Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by Villa12(m): 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

See Tinubu's poo melting like butter in your mouth
Aren't you full yet?
Chinedu take this one

REPACKAGING PETER OBI A MONUMENTAL FAILURE THAT WORTH NEXT TO NOTHING

If no be say person get strong mind na so dem wan repackage Obi give person.

Obi of 13months doctors strike in Anambra. 13!
Obi of Akwuzu SARS. Unalloyed ter**rorism
Obi that did not employ teachers in Anambra for 8years
Obi that did not develope Awka in 8 years
Obi that did not employ civil servants in Anambra for 8years
Obi that his driver was caught with 250m cash in Lagos
Obi that does not own any investment in Anambra, no supermarket, no warehouse

Obi of massive kid*napping.
Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 6months Anambra State Univ strike.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of 7years no LGA election. 7years!
Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi of no signature infrastructure. Non!
Obi anti-infrastructure.
Obi wey carry state money put for family business.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc
Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by Mrmb: 10:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
alimiadedayo1:
you are the most stupid and useless human being I have ever come across in my life.. he has been influencing his state positively before he became the vice president so what type of hyprocrism is that? Did he becomes the vice president to develop his home state or to make the country great.. I know your type you people that cannot reason with your common senses but extract their intelligence from folks or sycophants self hate for successful individuals.. what have you done for your community? nothing you that have not achieved anything in his life is telling someone that have change people's life that he cannot build his state.. Obasanjo was president for 8 years what has he done for owu his town talk less of ogun state in general.. what has Buhari done for daura? what has Osinbajo done for his ikene? what has tinubu your paymaster done for irabiji one of the most useless town in Nigeria and yo are condemning a man that have provided jobs for Nigerians and his people in his state in general.. if you cannot answer those questions Infact I doubt it if you pass through all walls of school and if you do it is very useless in the economy of education

As e dey pain you e dey sweet me
Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by alimiadedayo1: 10:38pm On Dec 06, 2022
Mrmb:

As e dey pain you e dey sweet me
wentin dey pain you wentin dey sweet mumu youth he cannot answer simple questions how do you pass exam and have you gotten any job yet.. if you are working somewhere i will come and see your boss or the HR personally to sack you permanently because they employ are very useless human being
Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by Petie33: 10:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
uniquetechng:
I state out facts , I don't indulge in tribal bigotry because at my age I should be productive with my time, even my 24 years old son wont be stupi dvto defend crooked politicians who are the same people that has made the nation what it is today.
I am more Lagosian than many of you because my 6th generation were born here down to my own parents who were born around Cardoso at Ijora.

Hahaha I just verified that you are not a zombiedent
Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by denitro(m): 10:47pm On Dec 06, 2022
madapcmod:
Thieffnubu can only deceive those born in the 90s.

I was in Lagos when Thieeeefnubu was Governor and Akerele Bucknor was the deputy Governor.

The structures you have in marina were all there before he took over, the bridges the military built were there.

In fact Thieeeefnubu messed up Lagos under his watch, Obalende was a no go area, you jump molue while it's moving and the queue extended to ikoyi cemetery.

Oshodi was a den of thieves and criminals, on several occasions my Aunt gold earrings were snatched while in oshodi traffic from her ear.

Thieeeefnubu built no single bridge or fly over in Lagos. So what did he build? Jakande that had visible projects in Lagos with jakande estates everywhere is not claiming to build Lagos, na criminal that looted Lagos come dey claim so.

APapa gridlock was hell under Thieeeefnubu. He could not maintain federal roads built in Lagos until Fashola came and started rehabilitating the roads and putting things in order.

Below are pictures of Lagos under Thieefnubu

please tell them, I was in lagos when Tinubu was governor, his tenure was a disaster. Roads were bad, infact living in lagos then was hell.
They were local government chairmen who during their term will steal without any development but once Tinubu approved their
re-election that was it, they will win.
Area boys were the order of the day, Tinubu was so power crazy that he had to approve everyone seeking re-election.
Imagine what will happen once he becomes president, his company will now be processing tax on a national level,
Every governor and political office holder must seek his approval before they can be elected, area boys will go
international. Corruption will be the order of the day.
Tinubu will be disgraced during the election, it's just months away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by BluntCrazeMan: 12:58am On Dec 07, 2022
AerialMapper:

The blueprint was simple

Privatize infrastructure and put his cronies to manage them

Increase IGR and steal it back through consultancy

Institutionalize thuggery

Hold on to power forever
Please can i get the link to the blue-print?
Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by MasterTeeUSA: 3:27am On Dec 07, 2022
Did ATIKU visit Oshodi in 1999? If you did and saw it before Tinubu left, then you will be QUIET...then again, its election season. Those who know, know. Some places were NO GO AREA in Lagos. Lagos is now the ENVY of Nigeria. One State --- 40% of total IGR. Keep crying.

Ezeama400:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/12/05/its-a-lie-fg-developed-lagos-not-apc-atiku-hits-tinubu-at-pdp-rally/
Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by 7arrows: 6:20am On Dec 07, 2022
Ezeama400:

We know for sure FG developed lagos and not Tinubu. On the contrary Tinubu built himself an empire with money stolen from lagos.
Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by 7arrows: 6:23am On Dec 07, 2022
Ezeama400:
Ask Tinubu question how he's going to govern Nigeria, he would tell you I will make Nigeria like Lagos.. That's is slogan.. lol grin grin grin

If not for Lagos that made Tinubu what he is today, he would have remained at Iragbiji doing what his people are known for..

Maybe tomorrow If Abuja becomes a state like Lagos that was once a capital territory for ages, one charlatan will crawl out from his hole and tell us he made Abuja what it's ....

Tinubu should stop ridiculing himself with that idiotic narrative he's pushing that he built Lagos... It's making him to sound foolish !!!

Tinubu and foolishness and 5 and 6. Sometimes I feel like crying at his blunders. The most painful and oga of them all na the supporters who will still try to defend him no matter the blunders.

1 Like

Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by 7arrows: 6:27am On Dec 07, 2022
[quote author=Nwadu post=118943311]The argument on who developed Lagos would make you think that Lagos is one Dubai in Nigeria..

Yes one will think Lagos is one heaven. Lagos has a few infrastructures because it had the opportunity as one time capital of NIGERIA. Most things u see in lagos are privately owned. So Tinubu only empowered himself and his boys with monies stolen from lagos. And they will keep doing so unless voted out.
Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by Mrmb: 9:11am On Dec 07, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

wentin dey pain you wentin dey sweet mumu youth he cannot answer simple questions how do you pass exam and have you gotten any job yet.. if you are working somewhere i will come and see your boss or the HR personally to sack you permanently because they employ are very useless human being

I work with Dee-Enny's construction.... Come and tell my boss to sack me, na broom we go take sweep you out... grin
Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:48am On Dec 07, 2022
Villa12:
Chinedu take this one

REPACKAGING PETER OBI A MONUMENTAL FAILURE THAT WORTH NEXT TO NOTHING

If no be say person get strong mind na so dem wan repackage Obi give person.

Obi of 13months doctors strike in Anambra. 13!
Obi of Akwuzu SARS. Unalloyed ter**rorism
Obi that did not employ teachers in Anambra for 8years
Obi that did not develope Awka in 8 years
Obi that did not employ civil servants in Anambra for 8years
Obi that his driver was caught with 250m cash in Lagos
Obi that does not own any investment in Anambra, no supermarket, no warehouse

Obi of massive kid*napping.
Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 6months Anambra State Univ strike.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of 7years no LGA election. 7years!
Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi of no signature infrastructure. Non!
Obi anti-infrastructure.
Obi wey carry state money put for family business.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc
Another dumb copy and paste post

Are you not ashamed
Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by BanyXchi: 9:54am On Dec 07, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

If you don't know, I can't help you
Bye
bro how do you expect me to know? I'm not from abuja na.
Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by alimiadedayo1: 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
Mrmb:

I work with Dee-Enny's construction.... Come and tell my boss to sack me, na broom we go take sweep you out... grin
Send me your boss number mumu if I will not disgrace you.. I guess u are a causal worker they can easily send you out
Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by Mrmb: 10:57pm On Dec 07, 2022
alimiadedayo1:
Send me your boss number mumu if I will not disgrace you.. I guess u are a causal worker they can easily send you out

Na people without future like you dey roam about looking for whose future to destroy, God don shame u.... Instead of you to pray to God and strive to get a future for yourself, keep searching for my boss's number grin grin grin
Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by alimiadedayo1: 11:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
Mrmb:

Na people without future like you dey roam about looking for whose future to destroy, God don shame u.... Instead of you to pray to God and strive to get a future for yourself, keep searching for my boss's number grin grin grin
I thought you said you have the effrontery to send me your boss number.. that really shows you are clown and afriad causal worker calming to be working
Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by Mrmb: 11:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
alimiadedayo1:
I thought you said you have the effrontery to send me your boss number.. that really shows you are clown and afriad causal worker calming to be working

If you dey find work, find am go somewhere else, your evil ways that has drawn you backward in life still dey your body. Change your ways so that you can at least I've the rest of your life meaningfully
Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by Nwaelohim: 11:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
Nwadu:
The argument on who developed Lagos would make you think that Lagos is one Dubai in Nigeria..

A state that still has slums ghettos and trenches...

I was born in Lagos I still live in Lagos
Went for a childhood friend's wedding and I found out that I have aged more than all my friends...

Reason: Lagos is a hell of a State.. is it the heat the traffic or the fake lives .

Do you want to recover your stollen phone
Do you want to monitor your spouse's WhatsApp messages

We do all these contact us @ 0811three077onesix7

Yet you are still in Lagos? Then your brain is paining you... There's 36 states and FCT in Nigeria, don't die in Lagos if is not good for you. Ungrateful people
Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by alimiadedayo1: 6:52am On Dec 08, 2022
Mrmb:

If you dey find work, find am go somewhere else, your evil ways that has drawn you backward in life still dey your body. Change your ways so that you can at least I've the rest of your life meaningfully
which work I dey find? even if I dey find work is it the causal work you dey do for Chinese like company that have suffer your life giving you stipends couple with the small change your father's brother dey give you to survive I go dey find.. if you need better opportunities in life tell me let me help you and link you up with people that will help your life and destiny..be humble enough and respect people that have the grace this might be your last opportunity in life.. you dey suffer you better speak out before you die in poverty
Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by AfonjaConehead: 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2022
Viraltrends123 mumuske,if someone calls you a big4nothing fuouol now,you will be lamenting,is Atiku now an Igbo person? To confront your masters,you hide behind the Igbos, afonja:
But you couldnt build Abuja, Abuja was a mess 10 to 20 years agos, and its still a mess sef

Even your boss , Obasanjo, Acknowledges what Tinubu is doing in lagos in 2003, watch the video in this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7342241/throwback-video-obasanjo-appreciating-tinubus

after acknowledging Tinubu in the old video, he then further said now that we see what Tinubu is doing, we will replicate his good work at federal level.

Have you ever seen a president saying he will replicate a governors good work at federal level.

Atiku shouldn't even be talking for the things we know him for, just that Nigerians do forget things easily.

The only presidential candidate that should be countering Tinubu is Kwankwaso and Obi.

If Atiku is wise he should get his team closer, from Kwankwaso, to Obi to Wike, he will beat Tinubu hands down. This people need thinkers around them and thats the number one problem. They are only interested in powerful and rich people.
Re: FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku by Ndleabilli: 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2023
Arab1234567:
Lol. Third Mainland Bridge way Babaginda build. You better go and read history
bro you email me we can talk on WhatsApp as I don't have access to the email now, note: all * are 0 234816598*131

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Is The Highest Ranking Military Officer In Nigeria Today? / Nigeriens Angry, Believe Tinubu Is Waging War Against Them - Umar Abubakar / Niger Delta Youths Reacts On Asari Dokubo "I Will Stop Agitation For Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.