Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation (31831 Views)

Shame....nigerians It Is Finished! We Now Know Who Asiwaju: He Was Jailed Twice! / Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) / Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Parachoko: 9:48am On Dec 06, 2022
buchilino:

I KNOW AM SHALLOW BUT UR KIND IS WORSE
The joke is on you shallow boy

Only a foolish person will say Tinubu lack intellectual capacity, the funny thing is that, you fit no dey in level sef.

A man that graduated with first class and worked in Mobil is the one you feel lack intellectual capacity? The joke is on you.

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Ancestortinubu: 9:48am On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubu is the best man for the job. The game changer. The incoming president of iregbaji Village elders forum. The only one who iregbaji ancestors in country needs now.
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by maestroferddi: 9:49am On Dec 06, 2022
festacman:
Candidate Bola Tinubu turned turned the main WEAKNESS of his campaign into strength by projecting himself as a leader of a team that will build Nigeria rather then just a mere presidential candidate.

It is a clever move that his campaign team is likely to emphasize more in the weeks ahead by projecting his main threat Peter Obi as a largely 'one-man show' or 'Mr. Know it all' candidate.

It is a way of pushing back the sustained attacks from the "Obidients" on Tinubu's lack of gift of gab.

Politics is interesting especially as a neutral.
I would rather you made economic capital from your predilection to churn out twisted logic...

It is clear you have not managed anything in your life else you would have known the difference between delegation and outsourcing core responsibility.

Which responsible and serious CEO would direct a poignant question posed by the chairman of the board of directors to an executive director or a general manager?
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by phemlolly(m): 9:49am On Dec 06, 2022
Am not sure you understand what this statement mean and common we are talking about Bola Ahmed Tinubu, every sane person knows the capability and ability of this man even at his said age hate him or love he is the best option we have now.
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by BESTScientist1: 9:49am On Dec 06, 2022
Oma go o
Parachoko:
Who's your candidate?

Let's compare your candidate achievement with that of Tinubu, a man who graduated with Honours from Chicago State University and also created the Lekki Free Trade Zone and Eko Atlantic City in Lagos State.
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by franchasng: 9:49am On Dec 06, 2022
Parachoko:
Who's your candidate?

Let's compare your candidate achievement with that of Tinubu, a man who graduated with Honours from Chicago State University and also created the Lekki Free Trade Zone and Eko Atlantic City in Lagos State.
I used to own a car, I used to live in Manhattan city, I used to work with Bill Clinton, I was a first class graduate in my set, I was the leader of my community when I was a youth and all those past events are no excuse to the fact that currently you are old, senile, and bereft of modern knowledge. You cannot cheat nature. Wole Soyinka of today is not the same brilliant exceptional great writer of the yesteryears that won Nobel Prize, his time has passed, today is the time of young prolific writers like Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie and her time will also pass just like that of Chinua Achebe and Ekwensi of those days. Everything has time and season, Tinubu's time has passed let him go and rest. Young people promoting Tinubu are shameless and in fact unfortunate.

Tinubu would have been a best option in 2015 but he rather wasted it by throwing his weight behind a dictator cum terrorist Buhari.

Atiku would have been the best option in 2019, but he missed it, we cannot continue to dwell in the past when the present is fast paced.

Let the dead bury themselves and let the young face the future, you cannot bring the old, the dying to revive the future of the young just because the now old people use to be one time generals when they were young. Their time have passed, we should focus on the future.

Tinubu has expired, foisting him on Nigerians will lead to calamity, check my threads, we warned Nigerians in 2015 about Buhari.

If Yorubas are bent on producing the next President no problem, let them have a gentle man agreement with Tinubu to step down for Osinbajo to replace him and we are good to go.

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by buchilino(m): 9:50am On Dec 06, 2022
Parachoko:
The joke is on you shallow boy

Only a foolish person will say Tinubu lack intellectual capacity, the funny thing is that, you fit no dey in level sef.

A man that graduated with first class and worked in Mobil is the one you feel lack intellectual capacity? The joke is on you.

U KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN U N I, I HAVE A CONSCIENCE, U DON'T.
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Charmingpet: 9:50am On Dec 06, 2022
duro4chang:
What is your problem? Tell us. You are just sounding like a dingbat.
oga, why are you angry looil
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by FuckSilly: 9:51am On Dec 06, 2022
Cyntie55:
You can't be a Tinubu supporter and not sound or look stupid.
Of course

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by focus7: 9:51am On Dec 06, 2022
JasonScoolari:
When I said that the urinating machine called Tinubu is an intellectually barren fellow, his brain dead supporters will come to my mention and tell me otherwise.

How do you explain this show of shame?

If your candidate reflects a totalitarian tendency, if he follows his convoy to the feeling station to pay for fuel, if he goes to the market with his house made to buy tomatoes and pepper, I don't expect you to understand the distinction and dynamics of team work in leadership.

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Timmi: 9:51am On Dec 06, 2022
ijustdey:

https://dailynigerian.com/reactions-tinubu-dodges/

These journalists and their dumbhead zombie followers can’t decipher that this is a tactical move on the part of Tinubu to show that his government will be all inclusive bringing experts together to address the national issues. The questions were not dodged but were adequately answered and addressed and the questioners acknowledged it as such.
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by sheriffindy(m): 9:52am On Dec 06, 2022
These people defending APV are really sick upstairs. They will defend am finish online, then go offline to complain, argue and fight about the increase of the goods and services rendered to them by the same APC.

MUGUS!!!
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Parachoko: 9:52am On Dec 06, 2022
franchasng:
I used to own a car, I used to live in Manhattan city, I used to work with Bill Clinton, I was a first class graduate in my set, I was the leader of my community when I was a youth and all those past events are no excuse to the fact that currently you are old, senile, and bereft of modern knowledge.

Tinubu would have been a best option in 2015 but he rather wasted it by throwing his weight behind a dictator cum terrorist Buhari.

Atiku would have been the best option in 2019, but he missed it, we cannot continue to dwell in the past when the present is fast paced.

Let the dead bury themselves and let the young face the future, you cannot bring the old, the dying to revive the future of the young just because the now old people use to be one time generals when they were young. Their time have passed, we should focus on the future.

Tinubu has expired, foisting him on Nigerians will lead to calamity, check my threads, we warned Nigerians in 2015 about Buhari.

If Yorubas are bent on producing the next President no problem, let them have a gentle man agreement with Tinubu to step down for Osinbajo to replace him and we are good to go.
I do not believe you once lived in Manhattan or once worked with Bill Clinton, neither do I believe you ever graduated with a first class

Your reasoning is like that of a secondary school drop out.
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Mrfixitt(m): 9:54am On Dec 06, 2022
Parachoko:
Who's your candidate?

Always repeating this trash. Tinubu is intellectually barren to lead a complex nation like Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by nduchucks: 9:54am On Dec 06, 2022
In fairness, George W. Bush was a dummy but he surrounded himself with bright people.
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Parachoko: 9:54am On Dec 06, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Always repeating this trash. Tinubu is intellectually barren to lead a complex nation like Nigeria.
What do you understand by the word "Intellectual barren"?
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Charmingpet: 9:55am On Dec 06, 2022
Parachoko:
Haven't you heard of Niger Delta states before? He graduated with a First class from Chicago State University

which kind wahala be this

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Jflex07(m): 9:55am On Dec 06, 2022
festacman:
Candidate Bola Tinubu turned turned the main WEAKNESS of his campaign into strength by projecting himself as a leader of a team that will build Nigeria rather then just a mere presidential candidate.

It is a clever move that his campaign team is likely to emphasize more in the weeks ahead by projecting his main threat Peter Obi as a largely 'one-man show' or 'Mr. Know it all' candidate.

It is a way of pushing back the sustained attacks from the "Obidients" on Tinubu's lack of gift of gab.

Politics is interesting especially as a neutral.
Subtly defending the dumb drug agbado master. You can only deceive your fellow urrchin and not sane Nigerians.You are a known APC stalwart and a sycophant who doesn't see anything wrong in your party or its members.
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by einsteine(m): 9:55am On Dec 06, 2022
Hmm.

Signs that he will probably win.

The more absurd things a presidential candidate I Nigeria does the more likely he is to win.

For those who prefer other candidates, history has shown that more energy should be spent on galvanising your own voters than on shining light on Tinubu's gaffes.

It doesn't matter how many articles are written about Tinubu's incoherence or poor health or the potential of a cabal hijacking his government if he is elected, those who would vote Tinubu would still vote him.

LP supporters, especially, are putting so much focus into highlighting how bad Tinubu is. Why this would work in other climes, in Nigeria, what it causes the supporters of Tinubu to do is to get into a siege mentality and even support Tinubu more.

So again, focus on getting voters.
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Omalicious1: 9:55am On Dec 06, 2022
Is just like going for a job interview and bring your friends along to help answer questions... this is way too low.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by franchasng: 9:56am On Dec 06, 2022
Parachoko:
I do not believe you once lived in Manhattan or once worked with Bill Clinton, neither do I believe you ever graduated with a first class

Your reasoning is like that of a secondary school drop out.
Hahahaha, my people said when you tell a fool a riddle he gets lost but when you tell a riddle to a wise person he becomes wiser cheesy

I never said I once lived in Manhattan city hahahaha, it was just a riddle.

As a matter of fact, I have never entered the United states of America before grin

But then, I know who I am cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by clevybrown(m): 9:56am On Dec 06, 2022
duro4chang:
Tinubu is the best man for the job. The game changer. The incoming president. The only one who the country needs now.
I clearly understand that as a Tinubu supporter, u don't need brain to operate, hence the whole trash u spill

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Mrfixitt(m): 9:56am On Dec 06, 2022
Cyntie55:
I repeat, you can't be a Tinubu supporter and not sound or look stupid.

A man who said PVC has expired and urge everyone to go renew his/her PVC.

Please what concerns climate change with church rat and poisoned holy communion?

A man who claims he's the owner and founder of Lagos State.

Please which party does Tinubu belong to? Because we're confused. Is it PDAPC?

A man who regularly visit hospital in London to recharge is life span.

A man who promised the people of Bayelsa that high price is here to stay.

A man who can't speak coherently. Please what's the meaning of "Baba blue Blu Blu bulaba"

A man who direct Presidential questions to his delegates.
Sweetie thanks for loading that foolish urchin with those heavy punches.

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by einsteine(m): 9:57am On Dec 06, 2022
franchasng:
I used to own a car, I used to live in Manhattan city, I used to work with Bill Clinton, I was a first class graduate in my set, I was the leader of my community when I was a youth and all those past events are no excuse to the fact that currently you are old, senile, and bereft of modern knowledge. You cannot cheat nature. Wole Soyinka of today is not the same brilliant exceptional great writer of the yesteryears that won Nobel Prize, his time has passed, today is the time of young prolific writers like Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie and her time will also pass just like that of Chinua Achebe and Ekwensi of those days. Everything has time and season, Tinubu's time has passed let him go and rest. Young people promoting Tinubu are shameless and in fact unfortunate.

Would you pick Osinbajo ahead of Peter Obi?

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by blueAgent(m): 9:57am On Dec 06, 2022
grin
gtrust:
Copied:

Caught cheating on live television!!

He changed “who wants to be Nigerian president” to “who wants to be a millionaire”���

He used:
1- call a friend 6x
2- 50/50 split
Some new ones like
- iPad text
- paper passing (unidirectional)
- just ignoring the (some) questions

grin grin grin
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by jaxxy(m): 9:58am On Dec 06, 2022
duro4chang:
Tinubu is the best man for the job. The game changer. The incoming president. The only one who the country needs now.

U hope for sycophants has been destroyed at Chatham house.
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Falex114(m): 9:59am On Dec 06, 2022
duro4chang:
Go for brain check you need it
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Jflex07(m): 10:00am On Dec 06, 2022
duro4chang:
You are brainless, no wonder private school proprietress have used your destiny.

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by Parachoko: 10:01am On Dec 06, 2022
franchasng:
Hahahaha, my people said when you tell a fool a riddle he gets lost but when you tell a riddle to a wise person he becomes wiser cheesy

franchasng:
I used to own a car, I used to live in Manhattan city, I used to work with Bill Clinton, I was a first class graduate in my set, I was the leader of my community when I was a youth.

I stop reading your comment at this point, so I didn't know if it was a riddle or not.

Obi performance as the Governor of Anambra was woeful, he couldn't even challenge Soludo when he came out with facts.

I have no regret about standing for Asiwaju. I won't reward Obi that could only increase Anambra IGR by a mere 18% in 8 years with my vote.

Obi is a mediocre.
Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by franchasng: 10:01am On Dec 06, 2022
einsteine:

Would you pick Osinbajo ahead of Peter Obi?

Osinbajo was my preferred choice before Obi emerged, you can check my old posts.

The only reason I will vote for Peter Obi over Osinbajo is the fact that Osinbajo is contesting under APC, a terrorist ridden party that has its foundation on tribal-religious division and romancing of terrorists.

Aside that, I should be rooting for Osinbajo for some personal reasons.

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation by alloy123: 10:01am On Dec 06, 2022
A dingBAT may not be a member of BAT family yet seems so shameful on the show of shame from BAT grin grin grin grin
duro4chang:
What is your problem? Tell us. You are just sounding like a dingbat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Do Nigerians Do With The Tinubu Documentary?- ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (punch) / How Daura Planned To Install New NASS Leaders / Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.