Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) (36631 Views)

AFCON: Cameroon FA Rejects Samuel Eto'o Fils' Resignation / Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' / Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) by Gben5: 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2022
PeinDanzo:
Vote Tinubu and nothing good will ever happen in ur life again

Tinubu becoming the president will be the biggest disaster Nigeria will ever face as a country . .it will be far far worse than when Hitler rose to power in Germany

Be wise . .vote Peter Obi
are you crazy? what's our fucking business with what you are saying....are you mad

1 Like

Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) by lookingfly: 12:29pm On Dec 06, 2022
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) by Starships4u(m): 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
morlin:
Not good from a legendary player. What if the guy fainted and died.

Why video someone without his/her content for yhur own benefits

That's totally wrong from both sides.
Buh don't forget, one action begats another....
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) by Mrseriousman: 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2022
FamTomx2:

Kikikikikik,. NL knows who I am, a born table shaker grin, who tolls and exposes common thieves like you for funs, go to my history archives you will attest to that. Ask this notorious member @ "ablejesus26" how e bi for us, that one even get comprehensive sense pass you.

I will keep on exposing you, why are you afraid to create another topic about how you want to sell a stolen Car?, worthless thief!

Thunder faya your generation!

Hahahahah. E Pain am . E Pain am o . As e dey pain you , e dey sweet me . But the thunder had fired you already . Isn't that why you cant buy data? Which thunder pass that kind poverty ?

Hahahaha. Are you sure you are born shaker ? Why did you run twice ? Why ? Is it true or false that you ran ?

As you no get sense ,you for know say that I post only when it's needed. How can I post if I don't have any of my cars that is available ? As soon as it is Available, I will post it and you go still rant just like the he goat that you are and nothing else .

Bloody fool from a poverty stricken home . Hope you have buri d your father ? Na your corpse remain . Where is my bike ? Where is it ? Bastard from a family of thieves

FAMTOMX2 died Dec 2 2022. R.I.Pieces
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) by 77star: 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
Rictech:

What is it with you guys and comparison? Thesame Drogba that couldn't win FA election in Ivory coast because of attitude problem? Contact Didier Zokora & co for more clarifications about Drogba's attitude problem?
our same drogba?
pls shed more light

he looks to me like a morally good person!
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) by saintruky(m): 12:53pm On Dec 06, 2022
Eto for pluck like 2 of d guy front teeth
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) by anjolaoluwa17o: 12:56pm On Dec 06, 2022
Na wa oNwa Ebonyi calm downNa wa oNwa Ebonyi calm down...
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) by Burgerlomo: 1:04pm On Dec 06, 2022
What Eto did can get him in deep water
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) by zedegit: 1:04pm On Dec 06, 2022
chokekachy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_M01S2u4UI

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/20662581/samuel-etoo-brazil-world-cup/amp/
anjolaoluwa17o:
Na wa oNwa Ebonyi calm downNa wa oNwa Ebonyi calm down...

He got his 15 seconds of fame. This will boost his followership.
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) by Innobee99(m): 1:06pm On Dec 06, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Eto should have shot him!

I hate Arabs with a passion!

I won’t mind having the opportunity to send 300 back to God and facing firing squad afterwards.
Stop Hatred and have Peace
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 06, 2022
GreyLaw:

Bro, when did North African, Arabs at best, become Europeans? I understand your writing but person wey no understand English go think say you dey dash dem "Europeans".
I meant that they claim to have European standards of football.
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) by Kobicove(m): 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2022
abobote:
Too bad, he should have controlled his anger

It's not always easy to do that especially when someone intentionally tries to annoy you undecided
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) by arantess: 1:11pm On Dec 06, 2022
morlin:
Not good from a legendary player. What if the guy fainted and died.
might have been a racist comment towards him..

i would knee him too, only if its a racist remark
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) by MASTERMIND04(m): 1:14pm On Dec 06, 2022
Etoo no try at all.
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) by nurudeen181(m): 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
The kind of citizen Nigeria dont have, He's fighting in the cause of his fathersland. If he were to be a Nigerian, he would happily join to sell out the country
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) by Junnior: 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2022
Eagba:

Oga, eto and Henry are in the same wavelength
Actually, Eto has achieved way more than Henry.
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) by amp01(m): 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2022
Sucre6:
The guy should press charges, this is just wrong and to think he's a legend who should know one or two about fans management.
This mofo came to tell us the other time that he should not be mentioned along side theirry Henry, that he was mile ahead, this dude can't even lace henry's boot.
Mofo sad
Comparing Henry to Eto is an insult to football.
What did Henry do,that Eto did not do times 10.
Apart from Arsenal,how many league did Henry played for with an impact.
That mention Barcelona because he was at the end of his career and was a sub most games.
Henry my foot.
Valuence is allowed,you insult me,you will receive some knee.
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) by themanderon: 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2022
Ability to control one's temper is a virtue. No matter what the guys said to him he had no right to hit him. If they had been in a civilized country that guy can sue him for millions of dollars.
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) by Munzy14(m): 1:42pm On Dec 06, 2022
Those condemning Eto for his reaction are part of the cancer affecting the world today with stupid and useless ideology being forced on people.

An Idiot taunted him for content, by actions and words, He reacted as a Man because To every action, there is an equal reaction.

Some effeminate rubbish are telling us how he is a legend, he shouldn't react that way. Rubbish!

He was gentle on the Idiot.

Algeria always making a case for any country that beats them to the world cup..

Eto one cold Trophy stout for you bro...Na MAN you be.

Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) by Greenfaces: 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
Maysdevices:
See this one. Better shut your mouth if you have nothing to say

I can see how you go about insulting people online. You obviously have nothing doing and you are obviously a sad failure thats why you spend all your time trying look for who to join your suicidal existence. You and burn yourself to death. Sad looser
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) by zudozz: 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2022
That guy is one of the most egocentric n most wicked people on earth.

Just this last month he said he was better than Henry,
He said Cameroon will win the world cup.

What he did is very very bad!
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) by Tycyborg(m): 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2022
PeinDanzo:
Vote Tinubu and nothing good will ever happen in ur life again

Tinubu becoming the president will be the biggest disaster Nigeria will ever face as a country . .it will be far far worse than when Hitler rose to power in Germany

Be wise . .vote Peter Obi

Nothing good will ever happen in your life and you will die a miserable death come next year.
Why will you curse someone or anyone because they have another view that is not same as you... You people are complete bastards from hell...
If you decide to eat rice and another person says he will eat beans why curse the person?
Anyone can vote for who he or she feels like voting for...
You and your obi are feeding no one nor sponsoring anyone through life so why act like you are God .... It shall not be well with you.
Anyone can vote tinubu, atiku, sowore or anyone else they like... It's democracy...
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) by Sucre6: 4:24pm On Dec 06, 2022
amp01:

Comparing Henry to Eto is an insult to football.
What did Henry do,that Eto did not do times 10.
Apart from Arsenal,how many league did Henry played for with an impact.
That mention Barcelona because he was at the end of his career and was a sub most games.
Henry my foot.
Valuence is allowed,you insult me,you will receive some knee.

I don't argue with kids with zero manners, piss off
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) by blowjohn(m): 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2022
Sucre6:

And so fvcking what,?

What's football fun without banters

Worst has been said to osimhen when he newly arrived Napoli for example, u don't see him kicking anyone head off their body.

No vex nw
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) by Klogo: 7:29pm On Dec 06, 2022
Why will Eto'o fell for such trap. He could have just ignore the guy. We don't even know what the guy said that annoyed him, but his reaction alone. Sanction on him unavoidable
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) by Neoteny7: 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
He probably said something racist.

Sometimes these racist fukks need a good knee to the head to restart their brains.
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) by LaSenior: 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2022
Maysdevices:
See this one. Better shut your mouth if you have nothing to say

why you come dey bash me
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) by KemoSabe: 10:46pm On Dec 06, 2022
TF is wrong with Eto'o Fils these days??
u let an ordinary street fellow elicit that type of behavior from you?
That guy will just make lots of money now.
this is so low... abi em wan follow im compadre join MMAangry
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) by Napata77: 4:48am On Dec 07, 2022
sukkot:
nice representation of the black race

Fck that bullshiit. If a 'white' legendary star had done the same, would you say ''nice representation of the white race?''

We all know the answer to that.

Mr inferiority complex.
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) by Napata77: 4:50am On Dec 07, 2022
Neoteny7:
He probably said something racist.

Sometimes these racist fukks need a good knee to the head to restart their brains.

I'm 99% sure he said something racist.

He got exactly what he deserved.

Well done Samuel Eto'o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine / "In Loving Memory Of The Palancas" - Dstvnig Continues To Troll Angola / Keshi: You Now Wonder If Nigeria Is Worth Dying For - Austin Eguavoen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.