Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) (36613 Views)

AFCON: Cameroon FA Rejects Samuel Eto'o Fils' Resignation / Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' / Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) by sukkot: 4:52am On Dec 07, 2022
Napata77:

Fck that bullshiit. If a legendary white superstar had done the same, would you say ''nice representation of the white race?''

We all know the answer to that.

Mr inferiority complex.
honestly i would have said NICE REpRESENTATION OF THE WHITE RaCE. I MAY EVEN HAVE BEEN MORE BRUTAL BY SAYING white savages
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) by Napata77: 4:54am On Dec 07, 2022
sukkot:
honestly i would have said NICE REpRESENTATION OF THE WHITE RaCE. I MAY EVEN HAVE BEEN MORE BRUTAL BY SAYING white savages

Fair enough. If you say so. cool grin
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) by sukkot: 4:58am On Dec 07, 2022
Napata77:

Fair enough. If you say so. cool grin
lol check my resume bro. i am anti european. i am not one of these european ass kissing negros. but yet i hold my people accountable too wink wink
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) by Maysdevices(f): 7:26am On Dec 07, 2022
LaSenior:
why you come dey bash me
Lol.

Was trying to see if you’ll respond emotionally like the person you were accusing.

Wanted to see if you were a hypocrite but you’re not.

Nice onegrin
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) by OriginalCEO: 11:54am On Dec 07, 2022
Eto should ask people like Glazers, Ronaldo how often they are being spited to their faces by journalists and media.

You have to maintain composure and find ur way out. These days Ronaldo go just walk away sef, no comment.

He is bigger than the guy, he can't afford to allow such people to get the better of his emotions.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) by LaSenior: 7:22am On Dec 08, 2022
Maysdevices:
Lol.

Was trying to see if you’ll respond emotionally like the person you were accusing.

Wanted to see if you were a hypocrite but you’re not.

Nice onegrin
I am not an eye for an eye person Okay
Two wrongs doesn't make a right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. / Kanu Nwankwo And El-hadji Diouf Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) / Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.