Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) (30015 Views)

Fact-check On Tinubu’s BBC Interview On State Of The Nation Before APC Took Over / Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview / Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Babysho(m): 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2022
femisplash:

Your grandpa is 87, 18 years older than Tinubu, yet he is a nobody, he's not worth a dog attendant in Tinubu's house. Both Obi and Atiku are grandpas, you can give either of them your vote.

Femi calm down lol I didn't even quote you. I'm also a Yoruba man like you and I've grown to love Nigerian people a lot and want all of us to do well.

Don't you see Nigeria collapsing because we let a very old man oversee it's affairs for 8 years. Apart from the terrible monetary policies, the lack of supervision/corruption is what is eating up Nigeria gan gan and you want to repeat the same mistake?

If you're voting along tribal lines, mo fi olorun be e, DESIST! I've read several books on pan-africanism and always, the answer is UNITY. The reason why we Black Africans are not still living in Upper Egypt enjoying the fruit of our ancestors' labour is disunity.

See Peter Obi as your brother. Let's finally move on to the engine that drives developed countries. Let's finally move from unity of language to unity of purpose. The purpose being to stop wasting our commonwealth and build our nation for our enrichment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Kaysalas(m): 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER1:
Even though I am a youruba Muslim, but that doesn't mean I should be blinded by tribalism and religion. Tinubu deserves to rest now and not to stress himself for we his grand children, I will campaign and vote for Mr. Peter Obi of the labour party

Superwave16320:
Sadly for you I am a Yoruba christian and I will be voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu with his Muslim Muslim ticket cos the morning shows the day. As poor as his track record is neither of Obi or Atiku can compete with it be it in education security IGR transportation Infrastructure health etc

@superwave16320, really sad for him, as I, as a fellow Yoruba Christian will follow my conscience and brain to vote BAT2023.
OLORUN a fun wa she

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by maestroferddi: 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2022
seunmsg:
Great interview. I love his response to the question about who he would have voted for between Obi and Atiku if he’s not running for president.

His brilliance, confidence and arrogance is why I like him. Even the western world would be afraid of the kind of groundbreaking impact Tinubu will bring to the country if elected president. He has the right mindset, ideas and track record to really turn this country around. He will make a very good president.
lol...

You don't even believe the gibberish you are writing...

Maybe you are talking about the western nation which exists in your hallucinatory fantasies because in the real world western nations, Tinubu would be applying to be released on parole after having spent over ten years behind bars,,,
Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by colestephan86: 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
Brendaniel:
Looks like a professionally edited video

Why can't he grant live one on one interview
Na crase go still kill you, arise call am he no go, u complain, BBC CALL am he go, now you say BBC edit the video.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by deeva2: 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2022
Okealaaye:

Really?

IPOB said Tinubu pocket Lagos, yet they left Their states that is not pocketed just to sell gala and okirika in Tinubu Lagos..

GOD BLESS JAGABAN.

6 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Mandate2023: 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2022
Brendaniel:

Why can't he grant live one on one interview

Una no dey get sense pass to complain....u guys were crying for interviews nw u have it yet u r saying another mumu

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Kaysalas(m): 8:42pm On Dec 06, 2022
Greenscientist:

Tinubu might be corrupt but out of all the politicians in Nigeria, he is Innovative with his corruption. He doesn't just "steal" money, he does it codedly.

People says " he steal money through alpha beta", isn't alpha beta a company? Wasn't an agreement reach by the state government and his company? That is strategic stealing.

I won't employ tinubu to take care of my resources nor will I employ any of our politicians but let Tinubu be corrupt if he his innovative, Nigeria will progress. There is corruption everywhere in the world.

Let him build refinery, revamp Gold, steel and other resources and let him keep 20% of the revenue if Nigeria will not be better than this.
God bless you. Sense will nor kill you. Simple logic many Nigerians don't understand. Tinubu 2023

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 8:43pm On Dec 06, 2022
Jagaban their Daddy.
Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Kaysalas(m): 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
Brendaniel:

Why can't he grant live on one interview

IreneJane:

Werey., this one is dead one to one interviews
grin these Obid*unces nor get sense du tout!
You really finish the dumbo grin
Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by azikiweironsi(m): 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2022
seunmsg:

He is confidently arrogant and that’s one quality we really need in African leaders. Tinubu will make a lot of tough and revolutionary decisions that are necessary for the growth of Nigeria and indeed Africa. He is the exact leader we need at this point in time.

Would they listen ? They will come after you like hungry hyenas.
An adage that says The head of Ajanaku is not the load for a teen. grin grin if you know you know.
The jungle is getting matured
The Lion is roaring while the monkeys are taking refuge behind the trees. grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Gobekli: 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2022
Majesty2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw8xKpOY97I

Megalomania on steroids

And these useless touts hyping him are doing incalculable damage to his mental and physical wellbeing
Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Igboslayer: 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2022
No track records
Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by femisplash: 8:49pm On Dec 06, 2022
Babysho:

Femi calm down lol I didn't even quote you. I'm also a Yoruba man like you and I've grown to love Nigerian people a lot and want all of us to do well.

Don't you see Nigeria collapsing because we let a very old man oversee it's affairs for 8 years. Apart from the terrible monetary policies, the lack of supervision/corruption is what is eating up Nigeria gan gan and you want to repeat the same mistake?

If you're voting along tribal lines, mo fi olorun be e, DESIST! I've read several books on pan-africanism and always, the answer is UNITY. The reason why we Black Africans are not still living in Upper Egypt enjoying the fruit of our ancestors' labour is disunity.

See Peter Obi as your brother. Let's finally move on to the engine that drives developed countries. Let's finally move from unity of language to unity of purpose. The purpose being to stop wasting our commonwealth and build our nation for our enrichment.

Lol, ignorance at its peak.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Kaysalas(m): 8:50pm On Dec 06, 2022
Babysho:

Sorry O, I know you didn't also quote me but I need you to stop thinking we Yorubas supporting Tinubu are doing so for other reasons apart from competence. Obi asides from being younger doesn't beat Tinubu in any area. And it's foolhardy to call Obi young where SDP candidate and sowore dey Dia. So what exactly is Obi's selling point?

7 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Brendaniel: 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2022
colestephan86:

Na crase go still kill you, arise call am he no go, u complain, BBC CALL am he go, now you say BBC edit the video.

is that a live a interview?
Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by ukahrawah: 8:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
Werey. Your dementia brain don carry you go Warren Buffet domot!
Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Fearyourcreator: 8:54pm On Dec 06, 2022
hedonido:
The old fool is mentioning Warren Buffet as his peer, when asked how he amassed his unexplained wealth. Investments. Inherited land which he "turned around". Which investments... Which land? This is really provocative.

What a sad joke.
On Top another man matter
Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Segzy19: 8:55pm On Dec 06, 2022
Oya o! He don do live interview for you guys o.

I hope you people can rest now abi u still never dey satisfied...

Tinubu na una father and the next president...

You must learn to live with it ...

We shall all prosper during his 8 years grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by themanderon: 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2022
You are not different from the politicians that have ruined the future of this country. The fact that for over 15yrs after leaving government you have refused to keep your leprous fingers away from the treasury of Lagos state and have deliberately refused to allow them choose who to leave them shows you may even be worse than an average thieving Nigerian politician.
If an audit is to be carried out from when this criminal mind was governor till date a whole lot of sleaze will be discovered that will make Lagosians and indeed Nigerians will weep for weeks and months unending.
Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by occam(m): 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2022
omonnakoda:
Not good in the sense of persuading undecided voters to vote for him or leaving any sense of what a voter might gain personally from voting him
His claims about security are out of tune with reality? Bandits have taken over the forests all over the country, they break into jails at will to release their accomplices and government has no answer
He has not given any tangible solution to security.
He evaded the question about personal wealth talking about Warren Buffet, what is the connection?

Tinubu does not believe in persuading anyone to vote for him. He believes in money and party structures to deliver.

undecided voters? Less than 1%. Everyone knows who they’re voting for and no interview will change this. Tinubu knows and just speaking to consolidate and assure his base. Also to send message to opponents he’s the main guy

That’s why all this interview requests from Arise Tv and co is meaningless. How many people watches those dry Town Hall meetings on Arise that Obi & Atiku runs to.

Tinubu’s choice of Chatham to present his ideas is a mastersroke. Election campaigns is about mapping out strategies and speaking to the right audiences. Chatham is Pre eminent place for political discussions. Evoking emotions everyday on Arise Tv and social media is worthless

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Villa12(m): 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2022
Skty:

Tinubu forfeited huge sums from drug money.and person de here de lament rubbish

Who de like una comments like this? Na wa o. Fuools full this country sha. ..
Chinedu go to court and sue him. How is that too difficult to do from your tiny brain?
Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Mccullum: 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubu my main man,

he's the choice most reasonable Nigerians, he's the most qualified presidential candidate,

I'm highly hopeful that he's the next president elect of Nigeria in 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Wisedove(m): 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
Jagaban
Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by BabanawanGod: 9:04pm On Dec 06, 2022
Baba na Baba
Pls watch this song video I made for peter obi I need a sponsor for this project
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waV18T6JB-0
Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by FOOTSOLDIER1: 9:04pm On Dec 06, 2022
Kaysalas:

@superwave16320, really sad for him, as I, as a fellow Yoruba Christian will follow my conscience and brain to vote BAT2023.
OLORUN a fun wa she

Okay brother, no problem. It is your choice and it is to be respected.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Babysho(m): 9:04pm On Dec 06, 2022
femisplash:

Lol, ignorance at its peak.

You want Nigeria to do well, I get it but Tinubu is not that guy. Peter Obi isn't the ideal guy for me but he is a way better option than Tinubu just by being younger. That's how low Nigeria is rn. If you're not wise enough to recognise this reality, I'm sorry to say but you're a dunce.
Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by sunboy(m): 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2022
Killermamba:

Package interview, they knew he can't talk for more than 30mins before him brain go begin do overheating then him mouth go begin dey speak gibrish. Comrade bulaba Escobar please come to any Nigeria stations except for tvc and nta come do interview or debate make we laugh small jare

Let me guess, he probably paid BBC Abi ?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by FOOTSOLDIER1: 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2022
Superwave16320:
Sadly for you I am a Yoruba christian and I will be voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu with his Muslim Muslim ticket cos the morning shows the day. As poor as his track record is neither of Obi or Atiku can compete with it be it in education security IGR transportation Infrastructure health etc

No wahala bro, if you think that's the right thing to do, no problem, go ahead it is your choice to make.
Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by RexTramadol1: 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2022
It’s the none of them is qualified except me

Funny man he is
Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by sunboy(m): 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2022
atakamus:
Track record of pocketing Lagos. God will not allow Nigeria to enter where Lagos entered.

Really! What state do you live sir ?
Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by theredaddy: 9:09pm On Dec 06, 2022
SLAP44:
You're different, you're the only drug baron struggling to rule a country instead of hiding your face in shame.

we know of, if you no get money hide your, which law state if you're alleged drug baron hide your face. undecided

Drug baron ko red wine nii
Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Thedon22: 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2022
Very intelligent questions and equally intelligent answers from Tinubu and some people say he is not competent. Very sharp answers. Tinubu remains the most competent among them.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

INEC: Ikpeazu’s Appeal Notice Has No Stay-of-execution Order / IPOB To Storm Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Next Appearance On July 26, 2021 / Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.