Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,642 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) (30045 Views)

Fact-check On Tinubu’s BBC Interview On State Of The Nation Before APC Took Over / Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview / Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by CheapHomes1: 5:43am On Dec 07, 2022
Kaysalas:

If you can't figure out that you don't hold a man responsible for the actions of another, then it's your cup of tea. Good morning

since you have "figured out", then you shouldnt have any problems answering the questions.

how is buharis statement that he belonged to everybody and nobody a direct affront to Tinubu?

how is everything you typed correlated with the following?

"You're wanting to hire Tinubu for his economic competence just like we hired Buhari for his military competence only for him to throw the country into more insecurity and chaos. Tinubu is gone. I know Tinubu and that is not the Tinubu that "built" Lagos.

Don't you learn from history? It's not even history as it is still happening. Bro, if APC comes in again, how are we going to uncover all the atrocities committed in the present administration. Don't you understand the reason for opposition? In fact, anybody supporting Tinubu and APC probably loses memory of their day's events every night they go to bed."

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by CheapHomes1: 5:49am On Dec 07, 2022
Wilson212:
oga you are a big fool you should know I am talking about world bank not IMF the important thing is Lagos and some other states got loan that is very hard for other state to get obident fool stop mentioning me please .I am not the one that caused your problem

if i mention you, what are you going to do about it? your throwing insults and tantrums around furhter confirms the fact that you are confidently ignorant. for you to say that i should have known you were talking about world bank when you initially said it was IMF shows that your foolishness is in high definition. I asked you twice or thrice if IMF gave lagos state loan and you insisted it was IMF. you were feeling like a don but in actual fact you are dunce. you were even saying i should check google exhibiting more unbridled ignorance. only for you to share links of world bank. and sure you didnt read the information in the link before you sent it.

pls answer the simple question...is IMF and world bank the same thing?
Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by theredaddy: 7:01am On Dec 07, 2022
Babysho:

The thing about all you these Tinubu supporters is that I'm always constantly needing to educate you all and even after I do, you act ignorant about the new information and stick adamantly to your previous knowledge.

These countries literally aid our officials in stealing our commonwealth and if you read the kind of constraints that comes with borrowing loans from them, you'd be shocked. Do we want to talk about the OPPRESSIVE CAPITALISM going on in Nigeria by foreign companies? Most of the banks we use in Nigeria are owned by white men and they charge us insanely for no reason. I can go on...

It's funny how you're trying to change the narrative to suit your slave master's inconsistencies. @ the bolded, in white man's democracy, all presidential candidates attend the debates no proxy but your own candidate is not showing up. What does that say about your slave master?

Bro that's some bulaba phrase with the vision and television thing in your last paragraph. I don't even understand your point.

How many times will they debunk this Tinubu built Lagos thing? Use only Tinubu's tenure to judge and don't add Fashola or Sanwo Olu's and you'll see that Tinubu did only a fraction like Peter Obi also did only a fraction. Note that these are states that are at different levels of development and economic viability. And if you say Tinubu brought Fashola and Sanwo Olu, well he also brought Buhari...

But I bet all these doesn't do anything at all for you. All these facts don't mean a thing. You're still bent on the old slave master. Almost like a reflex action for you.

What has Tinubu supporter gat to do with an "APEX" problem, asides being a senator in 1992 and a governor for 8yrs these man has never being in position to directly control or steal our common wealth, so where the connection between Nigeria backwardness & Tinubu.

If you are so insistent on Tinubu, lemme remind you PDP had 16yrs rule handling our commonwealth was it any time different or better.

When obedient talk i don't know what to blame "hate" or "our failed educational system" how can someone speak good english and not know the core part of governance is "CONTINUNITY" that is the secret of any developed nation, they creat policies, enforce a system and continuity.
Any human with minimum of school cert failed or pass ought to know, no govt can do it all in 8yrs, no matter the funds available one govt can't fix every problem in a state within 8yrs which is why its essential to have a blueprint that we serve as design and artchitectural build for predecessors to follows be 50yrs or 200yrs to come and for the 1st time that what Tinubu brought to lagos.

Fashola worked does that mean when Ambode got in, there was no work to do, Ambode did great but does that amean Sanwo olu .

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by uwuana: 7:08am On Dec 07, 2022
Nwaezeudo:
And also a Bala Blu! Old and senile Drug Lord that should be playing with his grandchildren in Iragbiji is disgracing himself all over the place! What a shame!
in a town hall meeting, different from Bala Blu,Hulabaloo grin grin grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Kaysalas(m): 7:25am On Dec 07, 2022
CheapHomes1:

since you have "figured out", then you shouldnt have any problems answering the questions.

how is buharis statement that he belonged to everybody and nobody a direct affront to Tinubu?

"You're wanting to hire Tinubu for his economic competence just like we hired Buhari for his military competence only for him to throw the country into more insecurity and chaos. Tinubu is gone. I know Tinubu and that is not the Tinubu that "built" Lagos.

No, I don't have a problem explaining to you. What I do have a problem with is arguing baselessly with you
So, I belong to nobody and I belong to everybody simply means ... Tinubu, you helped me get here doesn't mean you have the power to control or dictate to me. I remember vividly well that after that statement was made, the cameras were fixated on Tinubu, who felt really bad from his facial expression.
Two, buhari has no precedence comparable to Tinubu in the recent past.
You claim to know Tinubu but you intentionally turned a blind eye to his human resources development capabilities. Can Atiku or Obi point to men they have made relevant in the political space today? No! They all are thieves. But I would rather vote a Tinubu who builds at inflated prices, raising men along the way, than vote an Atiku, under whose watch $16billion was expended on power without results or an Obi who invested state funds for non state related affairs, quoting china and Egypt upandan while forgetting the Anambra he governed for 8 years. Think deeply my friend and have a great day

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by theredaddy: 7:26am On Dec 07, 2022
Babysho:

The thing about all you these Tinubu supporters is that I'm always constantly needing to educate you all and even after I do, you act ignorant about the new information and stick adamantly to your previous knowledge.

These countries literally aid our officials in stealing our commonwealth and if you read the kind of constraints that comes with borrowing loans from them, you'd be shocked. Do we want to talk about the OPPRESSIVE CAPITALISM going on in Nigeria by foreign companies? Most of the banks we use in Nigeria are owned by white men and they charge us insanely for no reason. I can go on...

It's funny how you're trying to change the narrative to suit your slave master's inconsistencies. @ the bolded, in white man's democracy, all presidential candidates attend the debates no proxy but your own candidate is not showing up. What does that say about your slave master?

Bro that's some bulaba phrase with the vision and television thing in your last paragraph. I don't even understand your point.

How many times will they debunk this Tinubu built Lagos thing? Use only Tinubu's tenure to judge and don't add Fashola or Sanwo Olu's and you'll see that Tinubu did only a fraction like Peter Obi also did only a fraction. Note that these are states that are at different levels of development and economic viability. And if you say Tinubu brought Fashola and Sanwo Olu, well he also brought Buhari...

But I bet all these doesn't do anything at all for you. All these facts don't mean a thing. You're still bent on the old slave master. Almost like a reflex action for you.

What has Tinubu supporter gat to do with an "APEX" problem, asides being a senator in 1992 and a governor for 8yrs these man has never being in position to directly control or steal our common wealth, so where the connection between Nigeria backwardness & Tinubu.

If you are so insistent on Tinubu, lemme remind you PDP had 16yrs rule handling our commonwealth was it any time different or better.

When obedient talk i don't know what to blame "hate" or "our failed educational system" how can someone speak good english and not know the core part of governance is "CONTINUNITY" that is the secret of any developed nation, they creat policies, enforce a system and continuity.
Any human with minimum of school cert failed or pass ought to know, no govt can do it all in 8yrs, no matter the will & funds available one govt can't fix every problem in a state within 8yrs which is why its essential to have a blueprint that we serve as design and architectural build for successors to follow be it 50yrs or 200yrs to come and for the 1st time that what Tinubu brought to lagos & Nigeria

Fashola performed does that mean when Ambode got in, there was no work to do, Ambode did great but does that amean Sanwo olu is not working is ass out fixing project & all ... that is governance 101, its totally correct to say TINUBU built lagos cos is leadership blueprint is what lagos is still running on ... we give so much credence to Tinubu becos he brought the fashola & ambode, pikin wey eagle born must swore like eagle nii, Mention any infrastructural new project in lagos if you do your research well you will find it in Tinubu blueprint, If not that obedient have choosing to be dumb, the r/ship between BAT & Sanwo olu is enough indicator "who is calling the shots"
Obedient full of igbos are alway quick to attribute lagos development to fashola & ambode, infact they claim to love them but funnily they never never voted for them cheesy however they are so swift to discredit BAT from fashola & ambode success but funnily an Obedient will tell you BAT is to be cruicified for imposing Buhari on Nigeria. our hypocritical cheesy

fashola & ambode success belong to them but Buhari failure in abuja belongs to the man in bourdillion cheesy yeye brainless youths
Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by SLAP44: 8:01am On Dec 07, 2022
Melvinkel:

I have a question for you and please I need a very straight forward answer.
Will you like Nigeria to be like Lagos or Anambra?

Like Anambra. Lagos is overrated.
Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Peterpanny: 8:04am On Dec 07, 2022
Moh247:
cool

But where is cc: Magnoliaa sef

Dinner is served
alright have them

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Moh247: 8:06am On Dec 07, 2022
Peterpanny:
alright have them

Are a particular region cursed with circling pictures

I remember Jubril El Sudan picture circling back then

This is becoming a pattern of insanity
Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by CheapHomes1: 8:15am On Dec 07, 2022
Kaysalas:

No, I don't have a problem explaining to you. What I do have a problem with is arguing baselessly with you
So, I belong to nobody and I belong to everybody simply means ... Tinubu, you helped me get here doesn't mean you have the power to control or dictate to me. I remember vividly well that after that statement was made, the cameras were fixated on Tinubu, who felt really bad from his facial expression.
Two, buhari has no precedence comparable to Tinubu in the recent past.
You claim to know Tinubu but you intentionally turned a blind eye to his human resources development capabilities. Can Atiku or Obi point to men they have made relevant in the political space today? No! They all are thieves. But I would rather vote a Tinubu who builds at inflated prices, raising men along the way, than vote an Atiku, under whose watch $16billion was expended on power without results or an Obi who invested state funds for non state related affairs, quoting china and Egypt upandan while forgetting the Anambra he governed for 8 years. Think deeply my friend and have a great day

Which claim did I make and who asked you to argue? This is what I asked you and so far you haven't answered....

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Kaysalas(m): 8:19am On Dec 07, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Which claim did I make and who asked you to argue? This is what I asked you and so far you haven't answered....

You can't even read to realise I already answered your question in the very last response of mine you quoted. I am done with you. Bye
Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by CheapHomes1: 8:23am On Dec 07, 2022
Kaysalas:

You can't even read to realise I already answered your question in the very last response of mine you quoted. I am done with you. Bye

Pls don't mistake response for an answer and don't mistake verbosity for substance. Pls try again...

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Kaysalas(m): 8:31am On Dec 07, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Pls don't mistake response for an answer and don't mistake verbosity for substance. Pls try again...

I think I have interacted with you on here before as I am beginning to see a pattern to your line if thought. Anyway, I have gone outta my way to snap and attach my response as it's obvious you don't read responses to your submissions at all. If you can't make further contributions based on this response, I ain't gonna bother replying you again. Cheers wink

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Lashist(m): 8:39am On Dec 07, 2022
Villa12:
Lol. How many of the mansions in your Village were paid for with drug money? You people are the biggest drug dealers in Africa, and one of the biggest worldwide along the Colombians and Mexicans.

Yet you have mouth to be attacking Tinubu who has never been convicted of drug dealing?

You lot have no shame, no focus and lil sense of self-awareness.
You can dish your hate to igbos as you like. Even as we have useless igbo leaders, how many of them had court case for drugs?? Stop being stupid. Igbos arent your problems in life...ordinary northerners and westerners are also into drugs as much as igbos. You won't use only the news on a local forum to spew your rubbish. Mention the igbo politicians as big as BAT that are into drugs. Feel free to mention Peter with proof. Dont let hate keep you in this frustrated life you have
Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by tonyson010(m): 8:50am On Dec 07, 2022
Image123:

On the other way, if anything, i think we should be afraid that the West will do everything not to have him in power. i hope not but his case seems to remind me of the Abiola case in a sense. This is someone in a long time that can speak to their face, do what he says he will do and nothing will happen from opposition. He is cabal himself if you know what i mean.

you guys should stop blaming the West for our leadership failures. Most African leaders don't have development of their people in heart.
Tinubu is no exception.
Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by CheapHomes1: 9:37am On Dec 07, 2022
Kaysalas:

I think I have interacted with you on here before as I am beginning to see a pattern to your line if thought. Anyway, I have gone outta my way to snap and attach my response as it's obvious you don't read responses to your submissions at all. If you can't make further contributions based on this response, I ain't gonna bother replying you again. Cheers wink

How does camera being fixated on Tinubu mean that when buhari said he belonged to everybody and nobody, that he was talking to Tinubu?

You said the statement was "a direct affront to Tinubu"? How is "a direct affront to Tinubu"?

From your screenshot you said I made claims. Which claim did I make and who asked you to argue?

Which human resources development capabilities does Tinubu have? How has he raised men? What has nigeria benefitted from the men he raised?

What precedence does buhari have that is not comparable to Tinubus?

"You're wanting to hire Tinubu for his economic competence just like we hired Buhari for his military competence only for him to throw the country into more insecurity and chaos. Tinubu is gone. I know Tinubu and that is not the Tinubu that "built" Lagos."
Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Villa12(m): 9:50am On Dec 07, 2022
Lashist:

You can dish your hate to igbos as you like. Even as we have useless igbo leaders, how many of them had court case for drugs?? Stop being stupid. Igbos arent your problems in life...ordinary northerners and westerners are also into drugs as much as igbos. You won't use only the news on a local forum to spew your rubbish. Mention the igbo politicians as big as BAT that are into drugs. Feel free to mention Peter with proof. Dont let hate keep you in this frustrated life you have
Chinedu

Your kinsmen are known for drugs trafficking business. An average Ndigbo can do just anything to make money. Every tribe has different kinds of crime no doubt but when it comes to Drugs Trafficking Ndigbo own it. It is their business known to everyone. Reason why other tribes doesn't freak about any igbo man wealth because we know majority aren't clean money

Even Ike Ekweramadu who happens to be one of your kinsmen was a known organ harvester

TINUBU remains the most investigated politicians on earth. Yet, nothing whatsoever was found. Just mere allegations
Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Babysho(m): 9:59am On Dec 07, 2022
Kaysalas:

One candidate engineered Lagos state to be the 5th largest economy in Africa whilst another candidate engineered Anambra state to be the headquarters of IPOB terrorists in Africa
I have thought deeply and made my choice. BAT 2023
Vote wisely

Engineered Lagos? Go and read your history books and you'll recognise the pattern of oppressive capitalism in Lagos during colonialism and current neocolonialism. This is what drives Lagos' development.

How many times will they debunk this Tinubu built Lagos thing? Use only Tinubu's tenure to judge and don't add Fashola or Sanwo Olu's and you'll see that Tinubu did only a fraction like Peter Obi also did only a fraction. Note that these are states that are at different levels of development and economic viability. And if you say Tinubu brought Fashola and Sanwo Olu, well he also brought Buhari so using that is stupidity.

I have literally debunked everything you thought great about Tinubu but you have chosen not to act on new information like you didn't pass through evolution.
Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by linusbnn(m): 10:09am On Dec 07, 2022
poncedeleon:
wow. one thing about him is that he is so confident on himself.

Na the interviewer just decide to allow the sleeping dog lie. The source of his wealth îs a big challenge for him.
Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by linusbnn(m): 10:12am On Dec 07, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Pepper them

I over love this man's confidence

Rain no dey select roof to fall on.
Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Greenscientist: 10:31am On Dec 07, 2022
Fujiyama:

^^^

undecided

As they say: "stay in one place and stop confusing the thunder".

I won't employ OBI, I won't employ Atiku.
Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Image123(m): 11:07am On Dec 07, 2022
tonyson010:

you guys should stop blaming the West for our leadership failures. Most African leaders don't have development of their people in heart.
Tinubu is no exception.

They manipulate the process most of the time to make sure status quo remains same.
Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Kaysalas(m): 11:19am On Dec 07, 2022
Babysho:

Engineered Lagos? Go and read your history books and you'll recognise the pattern of oppressive capitalism in Lagos during colonialism and current neocolonialism. This is what drives Lagos' development.

How many times will they debunk this Tinubu built Lagos thing? Use only Tinubu's tenure to judge and don't add Fashola or Sanwo Olu's and you'll see that Tinubu did only a fraction like Peter Obi also did only a fraction. Note that these are states that are at different levels of development and economic viability. And if you say Tinubu brought Fashola and Sanwo Olu, well he also brought Buhari so using that is stupidity.

I have literally debunked everything you thought great about Tinubu but you have chosen not to act on new information like you didn't pass through evolution.
You debunked what? Or reemphasized it. I have always maintained that Tinubu is a builder of men. And here you are, mentioning fashola and his successors. see? Tinubu is a builder of men, that's an indisputable fact.
Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Karlifate: 11:35am On Dec 07, 2022
TheChameleon:
grin

Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

It might be a while before Nigeria sees a colossus like him.

He drove up expectations for his interview to the extent that people will interpret every cough... every sigh.

Before his enemies & rivals know how far ... 2nd term don finish.

Gbam!

kiss

I've been waiting for this kind of comment.

BAT is simply demonstrating the 48 Laws of Power, but those sentimental bunches will not see this. cheesy
Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Lashist(m): 11:38am On Dec 07, 2022
Villa12:
Chinedu

Your kinsmen are known for drugs trafficking business. An average Ndigbo can do just anything to make money. Every tribe has different kinds of crime no doubt but when it comes to Drugs Trafficking Ndigbo own it. It is their business known to everyone. Reason why other tribes doesn't freak about any igbo man wealth because we know majority aren't clean money

Even Ike Ekweramadu who happens to be one of your kinsmen was a known organ harvester

TINUBU remains the most investigated politicians on earth. Yet, nothing whatsoever was found. Just mere allegations
Lol...these same chinedus are the ones that donated 1billion for BAT presidency. These chinedus like umahi, kalu and uzodinma and other eastern politicians are the ones campaigning for BAT cheesy. I know you are just one broke riffraff that creates new monikers to keep hating on igbos. I won't join you in your foolishness to start calling out crimes of other tribes but if you write off BAT drug case in the US where he forfeited almost 500kusd plenty years back, then you are only an illiterate that deserve the suffering you are getting cheesy. Nobody fit rescue you from your sheer stupidity and illiteracy. Igbos arent your problems. Its not them that have made food expensive for you. Its not igbos that made life unbearable to you and made you feel less secured of your useless life. You cant blame igbos for that. Instead of you useless urchin to find how to vote out APC, you have turned the thing to hate of igbo contest. Please continue with your new monikers and trolling. Maybe your kids might inherit your monikers later cheesy
Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by seunjungle1(m): 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
Thank God I can witness Tinubu era of politics.
What a brilliant incoming president....My vote is for you Asiwaju
Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Babysho(m): 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2022
Kaysalas:

You debunked what? Or reemphasized it. I have always maintained that Tinubu is a builder of men. And here you are, mentioning fashola and his successors. see? Tinubu is a builder of men, that's an indisputable fact.

What baffles me is how highly you praise this weak leader whilst still living in an anguishing reality which he masterminded.

You're so in love with your oppressor that you don't even want to think there's a better way to exist. You dehumanise yourself by yourself.

If you have read the manifesto of APC, you'd know it is a manifesto of activism, activism against itself.

I'll be real with you. I don't like that Obi invested state funds in his family's business but he ticks a lot of good boxes for leadership in 2023. He has enough experience, he's physically fit, no health issue whatsoever, he's in an underdog party, his vice is popular for fighting corruption, he is keen on taking Nigeria from consumption to production (as a businessman you have to love the sound of that), but most importantly he's the least corrupt amongst the top 3.

I just can't stand the looting by the APC. Authorities say more than $3.3bn (£2.9bn) has been lost to crude oil theft since last year and at a time when other oil producers are having a petrodollars splurge, Nigeria can't even meet its production quota.
Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Kaysalas(m): 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2022
Babysho:

What baffles me is how highly you praise this weak leader whilst still living in an anguishing reality which he masterminded.

You're so in love with your oppressor that you don't even want to think there's a better way to exist. You dehumanise yourself by yourself.

If you have read the manifesto of APC, you'd know it is a manifesto of activism, activism against itself.

I'll be real with you. I don't like that Obi invested state funds in his family's business but he ticks a lot of good boxes for leadership in 2023. He has enough experience, he's physically fit, no health issue whatsoever, he's in an underdog party, his vice is popular for fighting corruption, he is keen on taking Nigeria from consumption to production (as a businessman you have to love the sound of that), but most importantly he's the least corrupt amongst the top 3.

I just can't stand the looting by the APC. Authorities say more than $3.3bn (£2.9bn) has been lost to crude oil theft since last year and at a time when other oil producers are having a petrodollars splurge, Nigeria can't even meet its production quota.
Let's start with how very unintelligent your young Obi is.

https://twitter.com/g_makuachukwu3/status/1600280007728775168?t=jlUAtr-GEdKKg9W2mrmH7A&s=19

And to be clear, it's Buhari's administration NOT TINUBU's administration, which by the grace if God will start May 2023.
Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by webosky: 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2022
Cyberterror:
Truly Jagaban is different. Turkey has a President from Istanbul the commercial capital and it is reverberating across the whole Turkey. Nigeria will have its first President from Lagos the commercial capital and the whole country will balance well.

You don't even know what you are saying you see? Tinibu is not from Lagos by birth, he is from osun state . POS
Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Babysho(m): 1:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
Kaysalas:

Let's start with how very unintelligent your young Obi is.

https://twitter.com/g_makuachukwu3/status/1600280007728775168?t=jlUAtr-GEdKKg9W2mrmH7A&s=19

And to be clear, it's Buhari's administration NOT TINUBU's administration, which by the grace if God will start May 2023.

I thought you said Tinubu is a maker of men? Isn't Buhari one of those men? Even Tinubu himself said without him, Buhari a ti lule.

I think I've done my part as an African man enlightening a brother. Obi is not all that, I know but Tinubu shouldn't even be in the discussion.

I've just found a study that looks into Tinubu's family lineage of slave merchanting and when I'm done, I'll keep educating you guys here on NL like always.

If you knew how great your ancestors were as black Africans, you'd know that Tinubu is an enemy of the black race.
Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Kaysalas(m): 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
Babysho:

I thought you said Tinubu is a maker of men? Isn't Buhari one of those men? Even Tinubu himself said without him, Buhari a ti lule.

I think I've done my part as an African man enlightening a brother. Obi is not all that, I know but Tinubu shouldn't even be in the discussion.

I've just found a study that looks into Tinubu's family lineage of slave merchanting and when I'm done, I'll keep educating you guys here on NL like always.

If you knew how great your ancestors were as black Africans, you'd know that Tinubu is an enemy of the black race.

Hahaha! So of all the men associated with Tinubu, na only buhari you see mention.
Now, na Tinubu ancestry you want take discredit am. You wey your ancestors are without sin.
Funny you. Let us rest this matter abeg. It's obvious we both won't change our stance

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osinbajo Attends Burial Service Of Hilda Adefarasin (Pastor Adefarasin's Mother) / Ipalibo Gogo-Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor / One Died, Others Injured In Enugu While Trying To Buy Fuel (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.