Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) (30070 Views)

Fact-check On Tinubu’s BBC Interview On State Of The Nation Before APC Took Over / Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview / Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Babysho(m): 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
Majesty2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw8xKpOY97I

Una wey dey push Tinubu agenda no pass like 500 for this entire nairaland lol but you guys are consistent I'll give you that.

Tinubu like 20 years ago would have been a worthy contender but right now, he reminds me too much of my grandpa. My grandpa is 87. He is still a very wise man but I wouldn't dare to put my business in his hands lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by paradigmshift(m): 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
seunmsg:
Great interview. I love his response to the question about who he would have voted for between Obi and Atiku if he’s not running for president.

His brilliance, confidence and arrogance is why I like him. Even the western world would be afraid of the kind of groundbreaking impact Tinubu will bring to the country if elected president. He has the right mindset, ideas and track record to really turn this country around. He will make a very good president.
no be only afraid western world go afraid,open mouth waaaah

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by femisplash: 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2022
Killermamba:

Package interview, they knew he can't talk for more than 30mins before him brain go begin do overheating then him mouth go begin dey speak gibrish. Comrade bulaba Escobar please come to any Nigeria stations except for tvc and nta come do interview or debate make we laugh small jare
Zombidient, this interview was conducted immediately after his session at the Chattam House that lasted over an hour.

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Hoelujohn: 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2022
He said IMF has investigated the accounts of Lagos State. Please let's verify

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by CEwog91(m): 8:03pm On Dec 06, 2022
BabaAgba79:

My vote for Tinubu! This man's spirit is so strong! Far far more than Obi 1000 times combined! So confident, braggish and vivacious! He will crush his enemies and give victory to Nigeria! His team is very strong!
but can't grant a live interview in Nigeria... cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2022
Majesty2:

Lol...abeg this man is not presidential material

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by seunmsg(m): 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2022
Image123:

On the other way, if anything, i think we should be afraid that the West will do everything not to have him in power. i hope not but his case seems to remind me of the Abiola case in a sense. This is someone in a long time that can speak to their face, do what he says he will do and nothing will happen from opposition. He is cabal himself if you know what i mean.

He is confidently arrogant and that’s one quality we really need in African leaders. Tinubu will make a lot of tough and revolutionary decisions that are necessary for the growth of Nigeria and indeed Africa. He is the exact leader we need at this point in time.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Moh247: 8:07pm On Dec 06, 2022
Hoelujohn:
He said IMF has investigated the accounts of Lagos State. Please let's verify

Ofcoarse before getting IMF loans for any world bank development project they would scrutinize your account

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by femisplash: 8:07pm On Dec 06, 2022
Babysho:

Una wey dey push Tinubu agenda no pass like 500 for this entire nairaland lol but you guys are consistent I'll give you that.

Tinubu like 20 years ago would have been a worthy contender but right now, he reminds me too much of my grandpa. My grandpa is 87. He is still a very wise man but I wouldn't dare to put my business in his hands lol.
Your grandpa is 87, 18 years older than Tinubu, yet he is a nobody, he's not worth a dog attendant in Tinubu's house. Both Obi and Atiku are grandpas, you can give either of them your vote.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by onuman: 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubu different in the sense he is the only presidential candidate in Africa's recent history who is suffering dementia, speech defects, staggering gait, once a drug lord and with university degree not backed by an O'Level Certificate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Amaggedon: 8:10pm On Dec 06, 2022
seunmsg:
Great interview. I love his response to the question about who he would have voted for between Obi and Atiku if he’s not running for president.

His brilliance, confidence and arrogance is why I like him. Even the western world would be afraid of the kind of groundbreaking impact Tinubu will bring to the country if elected president. He has the right mindset, ideas and track record to really turn this country around. He will make a very good president.
Shameless liar . GTFOH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by GeneralDae2: 8:10pm On Dec 06, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Thiefnibu couldn't explain how he got his wealth and he is also sounding incoherent
I think it has been said thaf he as an accountant have been investing in Stocks in Tech Companies since the 1980s and that he also has stocks in Manchester United.
But I believe like you, that even all of that may not explain all of his wealth.
Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by InvertedHammer: 8:10pm On Dec 06, 2022
Image123:

On the other way, if anything, i think we should be afraid that the West will do everything not to have him in power. i hope not but his case seems to remind me of the Abiola case in a sense. This is someone in a long time that can speak to their face, do what he says he will do and nothing will happen from opposition. He is cabal himself if you know what i mean.

/

You are still falling for the White Knight Shenanigan.

Simple question: If Robert Greene got Power figured out, how come he is not the most powerful man in the world?
Stop falling for antics of sleazy, fast-talking, snake oil salesmen masquerading as gurus.

/

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Ybaby: 8:12pm On Dec 06, 2022
Majesty2:

LOL

He still did not tell us how he made his money instead he went all defensive and I will be voting for Peter Obi atleast I know he made his money selling sardine.... noble trading not drugs that harm people's lives.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by ojex004: 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
Villa12:
Lol. How many of the mansions in your Village were paid for with drug money? You people are the biggest drug dealers in Africa, and one of the biggest worldwide along the Colombians and Mexicans.

Yet you have mouth to be attacking Tinubu who has never been convicted of drug dealing?

You lot have no shame, no focus and lil sense of self-awareness.

Them be werey, go modabi prison for south Africa. Na okoro full thr and them charges Na drugs
Likewise most countries in the world, na Dem.
They are well known for drugs pushers and drug addict all over the world

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by OsunOriginal: 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
poncedeleon:
wow

He is running away from interviews, etc... Here is Tinubu being interviewed on BBC.

The next president of Nigeria

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Bhol28: 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
UNBREAKABLE,CONFIDENT MAN WEY SABI

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Greenscientist: 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2022
hedonido:
The old fool is mentioning Warren Buffet as his peer, when asked how he amassed his unexplained wealth. Investments. Inherited land which he "turned around". Which investments... Which land? This is really provocative.

What a sad joke.

Tinubu might be corrupt but out of all the politicians in Nigeria, he is Innovative with his corruption. He doesn't just "steal" money, he does it codedly.

People says " he steal money through alpha beta", isn't alpha beta a company? Wasn't an agreement reach by the state government and his company? That is strategic stealing.

I won't employ tinubu to take care of my resources nor will I employ any of our politicians but let Tinubu be corrupt if he his innovative, Nigeria will progress. There is corruption everywhere in the world.

Let him build refinery, revamp Gold, steel and other resources and let him keep 20% of the revenue if Nigeria will not be better than this.

8 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by blank(f): 8:24pm On Dec 06, 2022
omonnakoda:
Not good in the sense of persuading undecided voters to vote for him or leaving any sense of what a voter might gain personally from voting him
His claims about security are out of tune with reality? Bandits have taken over the forests all over the country, they break into jails at will to release their accomplices and government has no answer
He has not given any tangible solution to security.
He evaded the question about personal wealth talking about Warren Buffet, what is the connection?

Tinubu does not believe in persuading anyone to vote for him. He believes in money and party structures to deliver.

I agree 100%

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by commoditiesnig: 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2022
Cyberterror:
Truly Jagaban is different. Turkey has a President from Istanbul the commercial capital and it is reverberating across the whole Turkey. Nigeria will have its first President from Lagos the commercial capital and the whole country will balance well.
Lol.. you're based in Istanbul? Like Istanbul like Lagos - location near sea, population in millions, even BRT system.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
Cyberterror:
Truly Jagaban is different. Turkey has a President from Istanbul the commercial capital and it is reverberating across the whole Turkey. Nigeria will have its first President from Lagos the commercial capital and the whole country will balance well.
u went to school but there is nothing inside your brain

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by harqinhola(m): 8:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
TO ALL ANTI -TINUBU , THIS IS THE LAST TIME I'LL ENGAGE ANY OF YOU IN A CONVERSATION SURROUNDING HIS MENTAL CAPACITY TO RULE THIS COUNTRY .

99.9999% OF YOU WATCHED THIS VIDEO WAITING FOR HIM TO GAFFE (BULALA BULLSHIT ) BUT UNFORTUNATELY , GOD SHAME UNA !

WHAT A BRILLIANT MAN .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Skty: 8:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
Villa12:
Lol. How many of the mansions in your Village were paid for with drug money? You people are the biggest drug dealers in Africa, and one of the biggest worldwide along the Colombians and Mexicans.

Yet you have mouth to be attacking Tinubu who has never been convicted of drug dealing?

You lot have no shame, no focus and lil sense of self-awareness.

Tinubu forfeited huge sums from drug money.and person de here de lament rubbish

Who de like una comments like this? Na wa o. Fuools full this country sha. ..

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by dangermouse(m): 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2022
seunmsg:

Really? I laugh in swahili

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by OsunOriginal: 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2022
Greenscientist:

Tinubu might be corrupt but out of all the politicians in Nigeria, he is Innovative with his corruption. He doesn't just "steal" money, he does it codedly.

People says " he steal money through alpha beta", isn't alpha beta a company? Wasn't an agreement reach by the state government and his company? That is strategic stealing.

I won't employ tinubu to take care of my resources nor will I employ any of our politicians but let Tinubu be corrupt if he his innovative, Nigeria will progress. There is corruption everywhere in the world.

Let him build refinery, revamp Gold, steel and other resources and let him keep 20% of the revenue if Nigeria will not be better than this.

After all Lagos is better today with whatever he has done through Alpha Beta.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by naijknight: 8:30pm On Dec 06, 2022
Obipricks will not happy with dis
Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by opemite: 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2022
Respect for Bat
Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by Benwallt(m): 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
He said and I quote "Hey! Excuse me! Share of what? " The arrogance in this man is sweet.
Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by commoditiesnig: 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
I watched the short interview, seems it was done immediately after the Chatham presentation.. it's was good one-on-one interview.. wished the BBC had allocated more time.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) by IreneJane: 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2022
Brendaniel:
Looks like a professionally edited video

Why can't he grant live one on one interview

Werey., this one is dead one to one interviews

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" / Government Tompolo Congratulates Bola Tinubu On The Occasion Of His Inauguration / South-West Governors Propose Six Regions, Demand LG Autonomy, Resource Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.