Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) (51093 Views)

Panic As Lady Cries Out She's Going Blind After Installing Contact Lens. Video / Woman Trends After Tattooing ‘baby Hair’ To Her Forehead (photos) / UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by KissMyShadow(f): 11:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
Wasted. All in the name of beauty. Copycat.
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by techWriter1: 12:13am On Dec 07, 2022
advantage of too much reassurance
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by Newborn27(f): 2:18am On Dec 07, 2022
brain54:

Hahahaha…

You Dey there Dey speak English.

You see ma.d man Dey roam for market you stay Dey ask am question.
Na wah to you o!

Hmmmm

He isn't mad to me........ he's just got some first-hand horrible experience with my gender which I'm quite inquisitive to know about.

The way he's going..... something needed to be done on his mindset...... the generalization isn't worth it...... I'm sure he's got many female around him.... mother.... sisters.....aunt's..,nieces and would have a daughter in the future.....

I'm just bothered àbout how wild he's growing daily with his comment that reeks of hatred towards the female gender.

Na im make me ask am.....I no sabi English biko..

Smiles

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by jeromestarks: 5:50am On Dec 07, 2022
Nonsense tattooing her eyes. Idiot wan blow na do eye blow.
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by Prettygirl200(f): 7:39am On Dec 07, 2022
Kollins11:
Confused and useless gender.

If God can't satisfy this gender, then who da fvck am I to satisfy these useless daughters of jezebel? Reason I treat them exactly like a piece of trash.

Double wahala for guys wey dey take this useless daughters of jezebel serious.
Why are u insulting your mother, as if she didn't breast feed you when u were young? Pls take it easy before you die of heart attack , life is too short to be this bitter

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by Prettygirl200(f): 7:44am On Dec 07, 2022
Newborn27:

I am extremely sorry to quote you Sir.....but I've been curious to ask you this.....after a while of reading your comments on Nairaland..... you always sound bittered towards the female gender......is it that you've been severally jilted or maltreated by the female gender or what could have turned you this way Sir?

I seriously wish you could share your story.....we might have to learn one or two things from it....but your generalization on the female gender is extreme that it hurts my heart reading your comments Sir.

I understand how corrupt the society is but I'm still confident to tell you that there are females out there that are still very responsible.

It depends on individual differences.

I'd be so glad to read your response Sir.

Thanks.

Don't mind him, u will be suprised that it's a teenager that even behind this monicker, he's always bitter for no reason other people dey do redpiller and alpha male stuff but he one na black piller con turn to omega male. Very pathetic soul i wonder if this one even has a mother, always sounding like someone that was denied breast milk, offline na dem like woman pass. He always disguust me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by Prettygirl200(f): 7:47am On Dec 07, 2022
brain54:

Hahahaha…

You Dey there Dey speak English.

You see ma.d man Dey roam for market you stay Dey ask am question.
Na wah to you o!
Indeed he's a mad man, the one wey dem don remove e back brain. His comment here always disgust me. E too dey overdo

4 Likes

Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by Prettygirl200(f): 7:51am On Dec 07, 2022
Newborn27:

Hmmmm

He isn't mad to me........ he's just got some first-hand horrible experience with my gender which I'm quite inquisitive to know about.

The way he's going..... something needed to be done on his mindset...... the generalization isn't worth it...... I'm sure he's got many female around him.... mother.... sisters.....aunt's..,nieces and would have a daughter in the future.....

I'm just bothered àbout how wild he's growing daily with his comment that reeks of hatred towards the female gender.

Na im make me ask am.....I no sabi English biko..

Smiles
There's no such thing has horrible experience, he just wants to feel among unfortunately he's turning into blackpiller with a little touch of mad man's vibe.

5 Likes

Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by TheWolfen(m): 9:07am On Dec 07, 2022
There is a a price to pay for foolishness too wink
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by Comcum: 9:19am On Dec 07, 2022
Mumu
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by rajiedreez: 9:43am On Dec 07, 2022
OK o lipsrsealed
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by FuckSilly: 9:43am On Dec 07, 2022
Beautiful!

I wish her all the worst of luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by NOwazobia: 9:44am On Dec 07, 2022
Good for her.

Our woke generational should bear the brunt of their wokeness with their full chest.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by arantess: 9:46am On Dec 07, 2022
cheesy grin
Truly age is no sign of wisdom

A toddler playing role of an adult and actually getting it right.

She had it coming

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by OscarDboss: 9:47am On Dec 07, 2022
I’m sure this guys are oaid to look ugly
Because I don’t understand why someone will decide to tattoo face anyhow just to look ugly n scary
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by blueAgent(m): 9:47am On Dec 07, 2022
What a FOOL cool
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by modupeleke2017(f): 9:47am On Dec 07, 2022
Yayi kyau, she looks more buriful fah cheesy cheesy
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by pikechukwu6(m): 9:47am On Dec 07, 2022
Graphic design cheesy cheesy
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by faithfull18(f): 9:48am On Dec 07, 2022
Problem will just sit and some people will go and be finding it.

1 Like

Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by colestephan86: 9:48am On Dec 07, 2022

1 Like

Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by 2blessed01(m): 9:48am On Dec 07, 2022
grin grin grin
With the tongue split....Nose ring...and the one swollen eye...she looks .........
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by xristos(m): 9:49am On Dec 07, 2022
i feel like puking
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by xevove2061: 9:49am On Dec 07, 2022
When we tell you women never consider the consequences of their actions until after the deed, you will say we are misogynistic. Show me a country that has a woman as president and that country has done well for itself under their rule.

1 Like

Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by Treadway: 9:50am On Dec 07, 2022
Lmao grin

I hope the anti-biotics don't work. All you crazy folks must learn CONSEQUENCES. If no be how twisted Satan don make the world be sef, ppl with brain wont have opportunities, some go to bed hungry everyday even despite hardwork, but some sickos will have thousands of dollars to waste on stupid body mods just for fun. Awon weere! Bleep you and you rotten eyes mf cool

1 Like

Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 9:50am On Dec 07, 2022
This is so good!....I wish I can try it, she's my role model
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by addexx: 9:51am On Dec 07, 2022
In the end of all hyper, body must calm, body must rest. undecided
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by LockDown69(m): 9:51am On Dec 07, 2022
Una too dey like play God's role, e go be
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by rolams(m): 9:52am On Dec 07, 2022
She dey craz. See small girl oooo!
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by treatise: 9:53am On Dec 07, 2022
Kollins11:
Confused and useless gender.

If God can't satisfy this gender, then who da fvck am I to satisfy these useless daughters of jezebel? Reason I treat them exactly like a piece of trash.

Double wahala for guys wey dey take this useless daughters of jezebel serious.
Just leave mata, only God can save men

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. / Woman's Frightening Makeup Terrifies Bus Passengers / Uzoma Jenfrancis Crowned Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019 In Colourful Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.