Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,577 members, 7,837,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) (51095 Views)

Panic As Lady Cries Out She's Going Blind After Installing Contact Lens. Video / Woman Trends After Tattooing ‘baby Hair’ To Her Forehead (photos) / UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by mankan2k7(m): 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
scrolldown88:
Damn
Sometimes en, e good make pesin get problem. Because all this rubbish is caused by lack of any real problem. Pesin wey get serious wahala, both personal and family wahala no go every fit reason to tattoo eyeball.

What rubbish

God settle down create you perfect, you say you wan add your own join.

And to think her kid tried to warn her. Just pathetic.
That kid now would forever be ashamed to show her mum off.

Who dey even give una moni to dey do all they rubbish?
Fuel no add moni for una side?
School fee no cost?

Why pesin go get moni do this kind thing, when others dey languish in hunger and suffer.

This life no truly balance

I saw your likes at 29, I dashed u 1 like to make it 30. That is how I help my students to pass exam.
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by TWoods(m): 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2022
When your child is smarter than you… grin grin
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by dikeizu1(m): 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
But that was what she bargained for
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by achimendy(m): 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by Obiorahpcfg: 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
Serves her right!!! Shuuum.
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by naijaclass(m): 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
Lack of wisdom make people perish

Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by emanobis(m): 4:50pm On Dec 07, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

Also tattoo the bulged eye okay
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by Teejay13(m): 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2022
She deserves what she got.
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by ChuckDiesel: 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2022
Natural Selection
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 5:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
You can't tattoo eyeballs,,,that sharp object.
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by Bahamas95(m): 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
Overfeeding is making these people misbehave. How would someone wake up one morning and the next thing she would think of is to tattoo her eyes knowing fully well any slight mistake could result to blindness

I don't pity animals like her, even her child is more sensible......I only pity the little girl, taking care of a blind person isn't easy.
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by Kyrestas: 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2022
CONGRATULATION FOR THE WINNING
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by FavouredNK: 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2022
Serves her right
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by Kingabia1998(m): 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
ExAngel007:
more
Nmme ntooo
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by Kingabia1998(m): 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2022
She have to meet Elon musk so he can implant neuralink in her brain do she can gain her site
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2022
So losing her sight was worth d risk
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by Marpol2021(m): 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2022
Na guy man u be.one daughter of Jezebel who is claiming to be that if Eve is gonna be slaughter to night by me.....
Kollins11:
Confused and useless gender.

If God can't satisfy this gender, then who da fvck am I to satisfy these useless daughters of jezebel? Reason I treat them exactly like a piece of trash.

Double wahala for guys wey dey take this useless daughters of jezebel serious.

1 Like

Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by occfx: 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
madridguy:
Disadvantage of too much comfort.

That's why God created Yahoo boys.
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by lukency(m): 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2022
She dey craze
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by Komo4JESUS(m): 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2022
That's good for her for changing the good nature God gave her..now she will be in regret..a big lesson for other girls/women doing the same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. / Woman's Frightening Makeup Terrifies Bus Passengers / Uzoma Jenfrancis Crowned Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019 In Colourful Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.