Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,380 members, 7,836,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) (51092 Views)

Panic As Lady Cries Out She's Going Blind After Installing Contact Lens. Video / Woman Trends After Tattooing ‘baby Hair’ To Her Forehead (photos) / UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by dalass(f): 9:54am On Dec 07, 2022
BigYash:
Very good.. grin If someone had advised her against it,she go insult d person. Her cup of tea,make she dey sip am dey go..

Her 7 year old girl is actually wiser than her dumb Mom. She seems rather crazy ... Tattooed one eye blue, the other purple undecided

1 Like

Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by foolbuster: 9:54am On Dec 07, 2022
Kollins11:
Confused and useless gender.

If God can't satisfy this gender, then who da fvck am I to satisfy these useless daughters of jezebel? Reason I treat them exactly like a piece of trash.

Double wahala for guys wey dey take this useless daughters of jezebel serious.

You are talking about your mother right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by Ameoba300: 9:55am On Dec 07, 2022
Black Americans.... Sigh...

That's all I have to say. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by OGIBRA(m): 9:55am On Dec 07, 2022
I hope others will learn from it
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by Pumpitforme: 9:57am On Dec 07, 2022
Good looks. Congratulations dear
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by Sweetvie: 9:57am On Dec 07, 2022
Newborn27:

I am extremely sorry to quote you Sir.....but I've been curious to ask you this.....after a while of reading your comments on Nairaland..... you always sound bittered towards the female gender......is it that you've been severally jilted or maltreated by the female gender or what could have turned you this way Sir?

I seriously wish you could share your story.....we might have to learn one or two things from it....but your generalization on the female gender is extreme that it hurts my heart reading your comments Sir.

I understand how corrupt the society is but I'm still confident to tell you that there are females out there that are still very responsible.

It depends on individual differences.

I'd be so glad to read your response Sir.

Thanks.

Lmao... He really need to share his story grin I wanna know too cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by doshiyad1: 9:59am On Dec 07, 2022
Kollins11:

If God can't satisfy this gender, then who da fvck am I to satisfy these useless daughters of jezebel? Reason I treat them exactly like a piece of trash. same for your gender. Remember, what you saw you reap, no bi me talk am, na read, i read am for bible

And how about your gender That are LGTB, weed/drugs smokers, gangsters, rubbers/ yahoo, transgenders etc. Are they satisfied by God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by phorget(m): 9:59am On Dec 07, 2022
Tomorrow now they will accuse one Yahoo boy of swindling them of their money when in reality they dont know what to use the same money for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by Elclamour(f): 10:00am On Dec 07, 2022
Very good, mtchewww
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by Reference(m): 10:00am On Dec 07, 2022
xevove2061:
When we tell you women never consider the consequences of their actions until after the deed, you will say we are misogynistic. Show me a country that has a woman as president and that country has done well for itself under their rule.

Well Germany's longest serving Prime Minister was a woman and she did very well, exceptionally well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by greypencils: 10:00am On Dec 07, 2022
God made you beautiful, gave you a brain and rested on the 7th day. You decided you wanted to live life on your own terms so you did surgery, took your brains out and flushed it down the toilet. And now you cant rest.
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by BloomingDale(f): 10:01am On Dec 07, 2022
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by Slimwhyt(m): 10:01am On Dec 07, 2022
She dey craze!
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by Kajaard: 10:02am On Dec 07, 2022
Good for her.
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by Samunique(m): 10:03am On Dec 07, 2022
Kollins11:

If God can't satisfy this gender, then who da fvck am I to satisfy these useless daughters of jezebel? Reason I treat them exactly like a piece of trash.

Hope say you get mother ?

And she's a woman ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by Sweetvie: 10:03am On Dec 07, 2022
Kollins11:

You really need to be calming down
The same gender u have at home undecided
Try and relax
Even if ur heart got broken na that same gender go fix am grin
What's going on with you? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by asanausana91: 10:03am On Dec 07, 2022
Good news.
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by bergs2: 10:05am On Dec 07, 2022
Mother ké
Murder ní
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by esanmantruth: 10:05am On Dec 07, 2022
ExAngel007:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/12/mother-going-blind-after-tattooing-her-eyeballs-blue-and-purple-to-copy-an-influencer.html

You can’t play satan and go free. I love the result. Once she go blind then she will know if God did well by giving her eyes to see or the blindness devil wish for her is better.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by Dearlord(m): 10:05am On Dec 07, 2022
She should not panic, going blind is not the end of the world because I believe the ground is enough to contain us all
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by tabaralph: 10:06am On Dec 07, 2022
madridguy:
Disadvantage of too much comfort.

You nailed it!
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 07, 2022
madridguy:
Disadvantage of too much comfort.
...more like disadvantage of foolishness. The 7 years old daughter get sense pass the odeku
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by ednut1(m): 10:07am On Dec 07, 2022
Who are the men having kids with this low down dirty bitch tho. Waste of space

1 Like

Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by Ogunleti01: 10:07am On Dec 07, 2022
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by Scarletjr(m): 10:07am On Dec 07, 2022
Which drugs this woman dey take self
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by mariovito(m): 10:08am On Dec 07, 2022
She nor kuku need the eye before.

She use one stone kee two bird.

She did the society a favour by excusing herself from the legal professiona.

Imagine having such dumbo practising law.

Anyway, she still has the option of studying with braille, at least, the stress will make her focus, that's if she chooses to go to back school which is less likely.

1 Like

Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by backnbeta(f): 10:10am On Dec 07, 2022
Graphic should have scared me off this thread...but I was stubborn and opened undecided
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by Franzinni: 10:11am On Dec 07, 2022
Tattoo is a form of self hate ... People who have tattoos or body modification do it to refresh thier identity to self ... There have skeletons big and small
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by Gabbygo: 10:12am On Dec 07, 2022
This one She never see anything
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by Runo15: 10:13am On Dec 07, 2022
Funny how people spoil their body by themselves...
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by almarthins(m): 10:13am On Dec 07, 2022
ExAngel007:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/12/mother-going-blind-after-tattooing-her-eyeballs-blue-and-purple-to-copy-an-influencer.html

She wan become the uchihas in Naruto.
Make I no go forget nagato(lord pain). That eyes wey dem dey call am sage of six paths. Some people dey take risk for rubbish.

This one na she go use her hand call blindness to come and grab her.
Re: Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) by twilliamx(m): 10:13am On Dec 07, 2022
Ayo tipa eleyi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. / Woman's Frightening Makeup Terrifies Bus Passengers / Uzoma Jenfrancis Crowned Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019 In Colourful Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.