Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview (44838 Views)

Fact-check On Tinubu’s BBC Interview On State Of The Nation Before APC Took Over / Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) / Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by techWriter1: 2:12am On Dec 07, 2022
Unlike one 3rd grades Olodo saying Naanu on CNN and disgracing his ancestors

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by Paperwhite(m): 2:54am On Dec 07, 2022
Chatham House interview is the only authentic interview Tinubu have ever had.It really exposed him for what he is.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by Spandau: 3:25am On Dec 07, 2022
seunmsg:

I can bet you typed the above gibberish while crying. Conserve your energy buddy, it is not yet time to cry. You will need all the strength in you to cry next year when Tinubu is elected president.

grin grin grin grin grin Ọmọ bàbá Emile O'Corn! Always loyal. So when are you going to upload your own video where you appear naked on the mountain top, praying for your bàbá? cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by Spandau: 3:26am On Dec 07, 2022
seunmsg:

Thanks for the love. Tinubu loves all Nigerians equally and that’s why he’s running to serve Nigerians. His priority is to work towards achieving a secured Nigeria with a thriving economy and shared prosperity.
cheesy Eleyi ti wọ one chance.

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg!
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by Pclemenza: 4:02am On Dec 07, 2022
Leave BAT alone ooo

Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by Felabrity: 4:08am On Dec 07, 2022
Nigerians or APC members

Agbado man
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by soojar(m): 4:18am On Dec 07, 2022
seunmsg:
The much awaited Bola Tinubu’s BBC interview was aired today and Nigerians all over the world have been reacting to the interview. Below are some of the reactions from BBC’s Twitter handle.

Mynd44 and nlfpmod, over to you.

This is most likely a 'cloned' Tinubu from Burkina Faso. The Tinubu we know can't understand anything you tell him not to talk of answering questions coherently.

By the way, Tinubu is arrogant sha. might be a good or bad trait in a President.

We learn everyday
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by julaion: 4:30am On Dec 07, 2022
seunmsg:

The olodo was just shouting naanu all over the place. Even Zain Archer was like, where did they get this dunce from? undecided lipsrsealed
urchins e pain you? grin

Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by pquaver(m): 5:32am On Dec 07, 2022
mrvitalis:

Anambra under obi finished highest in MDA Ranking that's the way to rate human development and obi came first

Show us the MDA now na.. Where is it? He paid people to be writing stuff. Same thing he taught gej.. Best economy that was borrowing to pay salary.. Show us the tangible MDA on ground.. Atleast we see lagos brt, lekki seaport, airport in construction railways etc where is obi MDA...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by ElSudani: 5:52am On Dec 07, 2022
They said he should sit one on one with a journalist. He finally did and they were mad at the journalist too! Zombidients are on a special kind of drugs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by Benwallt(m): 6:02am On Dec 07, 2022
toneroforever:
Urchins have found their voice all of a sudden because of just a single interview with BBC after the drama at Chattam house..
Tinubu is still Baba Blu & the grandmaster of gaffes. That's not the person we need for the job
One interview and they found theirs voice, that's excellent but what of obi that jumps from interview to churches to burials to birthdays Just so he could be heard and sadly, he is never heard. Small Akpororo has to disgrace him why he was seated. Make your vote count, a vote for obi and his boss Atiku is a wasted vote.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by mrvitalis(m): 6:22am On Dec 07, 2022
pquaver:

Show us the MDA now na.. Where is it? He paid people to be writing stuff. Same thing he taught gej.. Best economy that was borrowing to pay salary.. Show us the tangible MDA on ground.. Atleast we see lagos brt, lekki seaport, airport in construction railways etc where is obi MDA...
This is part of the result

Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by pquaver(m): 6:37am On Dec 07, 2022
mrvitalis:

This is part of the result

This is part? Inside there is Ngige contribution, Obiano giant strides also.. Show us obi's mda as it stands.. 2019 is a mixture of all.. Show us obi mda Gan Gan.. Or even just 10 people from d mda
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by Corrinthians(m): 6:43am On Dec 07, 2022
Officialgarri:
Hello everyone!

I hope you didn't miss me much cheesy
What about those wailers who always strike through my comments? cheesy

I've been busy with the best President Nigeria has produced so far since we have few months left to vacating the Office of the President of the Federal Republic..

It's been hectic and emotional, yet traumatizing but I can only say God bless President Muhammad Buhari
Duuuude!!! Welcome back!!

Wish to see other big guns like Donphilopus, Caseless, Akinphysisist, etc make their return. These little kids here need some good lesson on how to behave.
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by Corrinthians(m): 6:44am On Dec 07, 2022
seunmsg:

The olodo was just shouting naanu all over the place. Even Zain Archer was like, where did they get this dunce from? undecided lipsrsealed
What was the naanu he was saying? What does it mean?
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:48am On Dec 07, 2022
Corrinthians:

Wish to see other big guns like Donphilopus, Caseless, Akinphysisist, etc make their return. These little kids here need some good lesson on how to behave.
omenka grow up

the world has left you behind
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by mrvitalis(m): 6:49am On Dec 07, 2022
pquaver:

This is part? Inside there is Ngige contribution, Obiano giant strides also.. Show us obi's mda as it stands.. 2019 is a mixture of all.. Show us obi mda Gan Gan.. Or even just 10 people from d mda
How about this one

Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by toneroforever(m): 6:52am On Dec 07, 2022
Benwallt:
One interview and they found theirs voice, that's excellent but what of obi that jumps from interview to churches to burials to birthdays Just so he could be heard and sadly, he is never heard. Small Akpororo has to disgrace him why he was seated. Make your vote count, a vote for obi and his boss Atiku is a wasted vote.

Bros u need to wake up cos it's obvious u are dreaming. Obi will get nothing less than 40% of Lagos votes & that's the imminent disgrace that's causing Tinubu nightmares. Remember Buhari has said he won't allow anyone use money and thugs to intimidate voters. Now who do u think he was referring to.
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by donphilopus: 7:09am On Dec 07, 2022
Corrinthians:

I've always been here boss but I seldom comment. I wonder where Caseless is now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by pquaver(m): 7:11am On Dec 07, 2022
mrvitalis:

How about this one

Where is it on the ground? Obi does not use hospital in Anambra or live there and you are showing me paper or diagram.. Is it not same diagram pdp was showing of 2nd 9ja bridge.. Buhari did show you diagram if u go there you will see the bridge.. Show us MDA on ground.. Na d koko no be statistics we go chop.. As emi lo Kan said

There is no universe you will put obi and fashola in comparison.. Fashola na him master
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by Corrinthians(m): 7:12am On Dec 07, 2022
donphilopus:

I've always been here boss but I seldom comment. I wonder where Caseless is now!
That's okay. Sometimes seeing the senselessness that's become the hallmark of the engagements here, the reluctance to comment becomes inevitable.

Wish to see Modath back too. cool
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by seunmsg(m): 7:13am On Dec 07, 2022
Corrinthians:
What was the naanu he was saying? What does it mean?

Peter Obi is the only person that can tell us the meaning o. Please watch and enjoy https://twitter.com/qdpaper2/status/1600200463613251584?s=46&t=55aW8xAVD3StI9IYz6SRHA

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by Corrinthians(m): 7:13am On Dec 07, 2022
toneroforever:

Bros u need to wake up cos it's obvious u are dreaming. Obi will get nothing less than 40% of Lagos votes & that's the imminent disgrace that's causing Tinubu nightmares. Remember Buhari has said he won't allow anyone use money and thugs to intimidate voters. Now who do u think he was referring to.
Obi 40%? You're joking right? I believe you meant to type 4%.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by mrvitalis(m): 7:14am On Dec 07, 2022
pquaver:

Where is it on the ground? Obi does not use hospital in Anambra or live there and you are showing me paper or diagram.. Is it not same diagram pdp was showing of 2nd 9ja bridge.. Buhari did show you diagram if u go there you will see the bridge.. Show us MDA on ground.. Na d koko no be statistics we go chop.. As emi lo Kan said

There is no universe you will put obi and fashola in comparison.. Fashola na him master
This your above statement is the reason why you should pray Peter obi wins so you can get affordable good education so you can understanding and appreciate things like this

I am done with you oga

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by diadem10: 7:16am On Dec 07, 2022
toneroforever:
Urchins have found their voice all of a sudden because of just a single interview with BBC after the drama at Chattam house..
Tinubu is still Baba Blu & the grandmaster of gaffes. That's not the person we need for the job

There was no drama at chattam house though. Tinubu answered very well too. It was senseless zombidients crying as usual.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by pquaver(m): 7:20am On Dec 07, 2022
mrvitalis:

This your above statement is the reason why you should pray Peter obi wins so you can get affordable good education so you can understanding and appreciate things like this

I am done with you oga

You that he gave good education what are you doing on Nairaland campaigning for obi while his son is in the UK.. Where are the anambra people he touched their lives? Anambra has the highest number of drug dealers in prison in the whole Nigeria.. Obi has no track record.. Infact you only showed u have no education

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by mrvitalis(m): 7:30am On Dec 07, 2022
pquaver:

You that he good education what are you doing on Nairaland campaigning for obi while his son is in the UK.. Where are the anambra people he touched their lives? Anambra has the highest number of drug dealers in prison in the whole Nigeria.. Obi has no track record.. Infact you only showed u have no education
You and track record ...can you even read a track record even if it hits you on the head ?

Define track record let's start from there
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by donphilopus: 7:45am On Dec 07, 2022
Corrinthians:
That's okay. Sometimes seeing the senselessness that's become the hallmark of the engagements here, the reluctance to comment becomes inevitable.

Wish to see Modath back too. cool

When I read some posts here, I get angry just like Tinubu. cheesy So most times when I open a thread, I read the reasonable comments and skip the annoying ones made by wailers to avoid getting banned.

The likes of Midolian too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by Aboguede(m): 8:34am On Dec 07, 2022
Land for sale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS / Osinbajo Ministering At RCCG Jesus House, Silverbird Abuja (photos) / Reasons Tinubu Will Floor Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.