Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview (44841 Views)

Fact-check On Tinubu’s BBC Interview On State Of The Nation Before APC Took Over / Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) / Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by SouthSouth1914: 8:35am On Dec 07, 2022
seunmsg:

Thanks for the love. Tinubu loves all Nigerians equally and that’s why he’s running to serve Nigerians. His priority is to work towards achieving a secured Nigeria with a thriving economy and shared prosperity.

Haha. Laughing in bulabulu
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by Thinktwicemybro: 8:36am On Dec 07, 2022
Nigerians react or tinubu paid online cockroaches reacts?
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 8:36am On Dec 07, 2022
You mean reactions from some Thiefnubuu amala and ewedu miscreants?
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by InvertedHammer: 8:42am On Dec 07, 2022
/

When many Nigerians agree on one thing, there is a huge problem. That's why they had been able to elect excellent leaders. Of course logic is not their forte.

/
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by agadez007(m): 8:42am On Dec 07, 2022
Nigerians Abi APC paid cockroaches?
I saw Ada Anambra a.k.a madam covin naideem there

Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by ogwuche4u(m): 8:42am On Dec 07, 2022
mrvitalis:

Has obi not been proven right now ? After osibanjo and buhari investment in infrastructure how is the economy ?

Remember this debate between obi and osibanjo ... osibanjo said infrastructural development is the key way to drive economic growth

Obi argued that human capital investment and development is the first thing you need to tackle first that infrastructure can come later

4 years down the line after billions in phantom Infrastructural projects that can't even break even in 500 years ..Nigerians are poorer today than they were 4 years ago

I know as an Urchin you can never understand what I wrote up there it wasn't for you tho

They are as dull as their clown candidate.
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by Antoeni(m): 8:44am On Dec 07, 2022
If CHATTAM Outing Was a Success As Claimed By BATIst , Then The Meaning of " SUCCESS " Has to Be Redefined.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by EPOMA(m): 8:44am On Dec 07, 2022
seunmsg:

Thanks for the love. Tinubu loves all Nigerians equally and that’s why he’s running to serve Nigerians. His priority is to work towards achieving a secured Nigeria with a thriving economy and shared prosperity.

If Tinubu loves Nigerians , he would not be thinking he is the only one that should rule Nigeria . He was asked if he is not contesting , among the 2 who will he vote but he was too selfish and daft to still say none of them except me . The question was if you are not contesting. That is a highly selfish person , he would rather scatter Nigeria if he is not made president .

How do you people even reason of see things . Nawa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by DennisEche(m): 8:44am On Dec 07, 2022
One of his best interview so far, e come be like no be Tinubu again
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by olisaEze(m): 8:45am On Dec 07, 2022
Interview with telepromters in the full view of his Party faithfuls, what a sham! Indeed, "a town hall meeting is not a hullaba & baba-bleu!" grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by snoopz: 8:46am On Dec 07, 2022
Lol We've seen bat fumbled when asked questions he didn't prepare for thrown at him
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by Babaken(m): 8:46am On Dec 07, 2022
mycar:
APC supporters are shameless
point of correction add VERY to that shameless.
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by richie240: 8:47am On Dec 07, 2022
seunmsg:
More

......bcus none of them is as competent as me!
I just love dt confidence!
cool
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by Sheriffsavage(m): 8:48am On Dec 07, 2022
It's so funny how Nigerians especially our youth forgot about October 20, 2020�Tinubu will cause wrath, forget about the interview or no interview
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by Mrmb: 8:49am On Dec 07, 2022
femisplash:

Peter Obi has not been invited on any Int'l TV since then.

They all know he is contesting just to get some popularity just like sowore and dele abiola....
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by famouscargo4u: 8:49am On Dec 07, 2022
tolue42:
We love Tinubu...
Can y'all now see a professional media house interview?

Not that road side local media house forming for their zombidense, who grant them license self?

That's it. Imagine if this was Arise TV. The guy asked very personal questions but in a professional manner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by Lashist(m): 8:50am On Dec 07, 2022
seunmsg:
Well, even the interviewer reacted after Peter Obi supporters attacked him for conducting the interview.
Bigot, keep quiet...all candidates are always attacked. Its cant be only BAT that is in charge of media in this country that is the only attacked person
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by fuckboys: 8:51am On Dec 07, 2022
He was always looking at his left hand side during the interview, there was a teleprompter there.
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by Cj4charles(m): 8:51am On Dec 07, 2022
BATified2023:
must u igbos wail

U can see d op was wise not to include tweets by hate filled igbos

Everyone is now catching up with your hate n it’s gradually getting obvious that igbos are synonymous with hate

Nigerians are now fully awake,anywhere they see hate they quickly shout igbos cos it can’t b any other tribe
the same way the Yoruba's are also synonymous to hate and tribalism
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by Mrmb: 8:52am On Dec 07, 2022
mrvitalis:

Has obi not been proven right now ? After osibanjo and buhari investment in infrastructure how is the economy ?

Remember this debate between obi and osibanjo ... osibanjo said infrastructural development is the key way to drive economic growth

Obi argued that human capital investment and development is the first thing you need to tackle first that infrastructure can come later

4 years down the line after billions in phantom Infrastructural projects that can't even break even in 500 years ..Nigerians are poorer today than they were 4 years ago

I know as an Urchin you can never understand what I wrote up there it wasn't for you tho

Not just nigerian, the world is poorer than it was 4years ago. The inflation rate I'm many developed countries is making life unbearable for their citizens. The UK had 3 prime ministers in less than a year yet things are still very tough. There are lots of protests in developed countries all around the world. What do you say about those countries, or you don't even have an idea that such things are happening?
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by DIVAD2000: 8:53am On Dec 07, 2022
Officialgarri:
Hello everyone!

I hope you didn't miss me much cheesy
What about those wailers who always strike through my comments? cheesy

I've been busy with the best President Nigeria has produced so far since we have few months left to vacating the Office of the President of the Federal Republic..

It's been hectic and emotional, yet traumatizing but I can only say God bless President Muhammad Buhari

Yes ooo

As in we have really enjoyed within the past 8 years

The economy has been the best ever since

Basic commodities are very cheap.

I love your president grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by Hydroxide(m): 8:54am On Dec 07, 2022
Watching that interview, I was very ashamed of being a Nigerian. Let's call a spade a spade please.
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 07, 2022
toneroforever:
Only urchins will vote for BAT. They can be found in their numbers in the waste side.

You certainly didn't listen to the interview to see how world apart Tinubu is to your pandora of Lazy People

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by Angrymode: 8:55am On Dec 07, 2022
I'm just imagining how much of the tape was cut to get something reasonable from Mr gaffe undecided
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by obailala(m): 8:55am On Dec 07, 2022
He actually did well (for the first time) in the BBC interview. No gaffes, nothing to laugh about.

All over twitter and the internet, Tinubu supporters have finally found their voices and are in wild jubilation for the successful completion of the first gaffeless interview - You can clearly tell they all had their hearts in their hands while watching....

Probably if he becomes president, he would have to invite BBC to arrange all his interviews. Cos while his people claim ARISE TV is against him, he's also dodged the NTA townhall and even interviews with his own TVC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by riverbird: 8:55am On Dec 07, 2022
Am not in for any scripted gibberish, if tinubu wants us to see any thing good in him then he should do the needful and face Nigerians on a live tv where he will answer questions from the people he is struggling to govern, until then tinubu remains a waste of time to Nigerians except ofcouse to those people who are bent on destroying the country.
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by richie240: 8:55am On Dec 07, 2022
BATified2023:
must u igbos wail

U can see d op was wise not to include tweets by hate filled igbos

Everyone is now catching up with your hate n it’s gradually getting obvious that igbos are synonymous with hate

Nigerians are now fully awake,anywhere they see hate they quickly shout igbos cos it can’t b any other tribe
Just as menstrual pad is synonymous with women.
Na follow-come!
cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 07, 2022
seunmsg:
More

Bros stop being mischievous. You are playing to the gallery. Show us all reactions I watched the twitter responses and majority were against him. How much were you paid for this image laundering? God will punish all of you trying to foist a calamity on us where the signs are clear this man is unfit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by riverbird: 8:56am On Dec 07, 2022
obailala:
He actually did well (for the first time) in the BBC interview. No gaffes, nothing to laugh about.

All over twitter and the internet, I see the Agbadorians celebrating this first gaffeless interview - You can clearly tell they all had their hearts in their hands while watching.... Probably if he becomes president, he would have to invite BBC to arrange all his interviews. Cos while his people claim ARISE TV is against him, he's also dodged the NTA townhall and even interviews with his own TVC.

They can't deceive everyone at same time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos / APC Door-To-Door Campaign For Buhari & Osinajo: Pretty Ladies Employed (Photos) / Osinbajo Hosts APC Senate Caucus To Iftar/Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.