Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview (44839 Views)

Fact-check On Tinubu’s BBC Interview On State Of The Nation Before APC Took Over / Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) / Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 08, 2022
pquaver:

Maybe no but atleast his family live there and your turn Obi nko?

Obi lives in Onitsha naaaa. Everyone knows it. Does Tinubu stay all the time in Bourdilon?
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 08, 2022
Abdul05:

It is obvious my brother. .stop fooling urself.

Even here on nairaland thowback news..

The people of anambra state were here condemning him at the time he was in office..

This was the topic headline search for it on nairalander ...

What is obi doing in anambra

You don't have sense and you are not smart either. People hate change at the initial stage. There will always be resistance. But ask yourself what was their reaction when he left office. Please don't be stupid ehnnnn
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 08, 2022
Abdul05:

Swear what ..were you not in Nigeria when soludo said obi achieved nothing while in office. ...

May be you were in Togo then... grin

No single yoruba man or woman can come out and says tinubu did nothing but obi many of his trbes condemn him

I say again swear that you didn't hear when Soludo was praising Peter Obi during his gubernatorial campaign.
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by pquaver(m): 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2022
obynzo:

Obi lives in Onitsha naaaa. Everyone knows it. Does Tinubu stay all the time in Bourdilon?

Obi does not live in Onitsha.. Obi lives in Osborne ikoyi.. Deceive yourself..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by IfnobeGod20: 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2022
pquaver:

Put that ur record to lagos and see why na u no get sense.. It is on record b4 1999 the igr of Lagos was a mere 600 million, b4 1999 their were no brts, no order and sanity, oshodi was a criminal den, b4 1999 armed robbery was steady in lagos, there was no seaport, no railways, no Eko Atlantic, Atlantic ocean was a hazard.. All these and more are on record..
It is on record that 2nd Naija bridge, railways, dams, roads bridges were built by apc. It is on record that under pdp(obi was there) bombs were going off in Abuja, in building, plaza, parks were blown up on a steady suicide bombing was tge order of the day . Infact residents of Abuja were living in fear.. They swear for you not to have sense?
It was on record that the Lagos IGR as at 1999 was about 1.2b according to record. See the trajectory of Lagos IGR below, as they often tell you lie.

"What was Lagos State IGR in 2007?
Let's look at the IGR trajectory of Lagos: 1999 (14.6 billion), 2007 (83.06 billion), 2015 (276.6 billion), 2020 (418.99 billion). Those figures show an upward swing from 1999 to today.22 Jun 2021
https://guardian.ng › opinion › igr-...
IGR: Why Lagos leads | The Guardian Nigeria News"

It was also on record that it was Fashola that bought the first trance of BRT buses in 2008 and not Tinubu.
It was also on record that the decongestion of oshodi was done by Ambode, that the same Tinubu and his gang say he doesn't perform and not Tinubu.

It was also on record that it was the same Tinubu that really empowered the thugs and agbero during his tenure and they've become a torncoat till date.

It was also on record that Eko Atlantic City is a PPP project and not a sole Lagos project and till date the project still lagging after 16 years.

It was on record that the below major seaports have been in existence before Tinubu even thought of becoming a governor of Lagos.

#1 Lagos Port Complex
#2 Tin Can Island Port

It was on record that Muritala Mohammed Airport as been there before 1999.

It was on record that Lagos major markets like Idumota, Aswani, has been there and still functioning till date.

Let me just stop here and wait for your rebuttal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
pquaver:

He has a house in Onitsha and he lives in Onitsha. Tinubu has a house in Abuja too. Going by your analogy Tinubu lives in Abuja too.
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by Nobody: 5:14am On Dec 10, 2022
pquaver:

What is the big deal about that. Tinubu didn't modernise Lagos. The state is what it is because of FG's infrastructural investments.
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by pquaver(m): 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
obynzo:

What is the big deal about that. Tinubu didn't modernise Lagos. The state is what it is because of FG's infrastructural investments.
. I have asked you to tell us the modernisation of Lagos by fg.. List the infrastructure let us see if lasg projects are not 100 times more and if the so called FG projects are not in other states. I am waiting

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 10, 2022
pquaver:
. I have asked you to tell us the modernisation of Lagos by fg.. List the infrastructure let us see if lasg projects are not 100 times more and if the so called FG projects are not in other states. I am waiting

Seriously you want to swear that there is no FG modernization in Lagos. You want to do gaslighting abi!!! Look bros fear God and stop this deceit abeg.
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by effort1: 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2022
tolue42:

We are the one paying you fools back now..so e dey pain una??

What's Tinubu's Source of wealth?

Everything about Tinubu is questionable.

You must be an idiot to defend a questionable character like Tinubu
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by tolue42(m): 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2022
effort1:

What's Tinubu's Source of wealth?

Everything about Tinubu is questionable.

You must be an idiot to defend a questionable character like Tinubu

Your father is an idiot
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by Caseless: 2:44am On Dec 23, 2022
donphilopus:

I've always been here boss but I seldom comment. I wonder where Caseless is now!
brother!
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by Caseless: 2:46am On Dec 23, 2022
Corrinthians:
Duuuude!!! Welcome back!!

Wish to see other big guns like Donphilopus, Caseless, Akinphysisist, etc make their return. These little kids here need some good lesson on how to behave.
jbro, I dey. Na once once we de show face for here. Not the NL we used to know anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by donphilopus: 7:15am On Dec 23, 2022
Caseless:
brother!

Boss man.
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by Caseless: 6:21am On Dec 24, 2022
City boy munched this interview hands down. Where's Omenka sef?
Re: Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview by Emola12(m): 2:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
Won ni ole lo mo ẹsẹ ole to!! Out of 100% of people who reacted to to the interview you will see that 90% of them are Yoruba

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo Ministering At RCCG Jesus House, Silverbird Abuja (photos) / Reasons Tinubu Will Floor Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary / Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.