Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Never Break The Bank For Her. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Break The Bank For Her. (1940 Views)

Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Break The Bank For Her. by Candidlady: 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2022
Solofresh2:
Send me your account number I want to credit you

Credit Uzomacharles and you'd get all my detailzz. I'd foot all bills if you not in Abuja
Re: Never Break The Bank For Her. by obinnazy(m): 9:34pm On Dec 08, 2022
Rootprof:
We've being dating for over 3 years, she is 23 and I'm 29. I love her so much and she claim same. She is a student why I work with state government, in the course of this 3 years there was break of like 3 months break caused to nothing really. She just stopped calling or chatting but I keep calling and asking what's wrong she said nothing. Around February this year I invited her out for dinner,she maintain nothing happened so we reconcile again. Middle of June she chat me and demanded for data which I could not do for her. Then I noticed that for good 2 weeks she was just viewing my status and did not chat me or call. I later chat her but her response was rude and I just tell her to continue viewing my status and for about me. She was cool with it and that was the end of 3 years dating cos of data. Throughout the 3 years she only bought me can malt once, I can't calculate what have spend for her. It's over 2 Months no call or chat. Don't kill yourself for girls most of them get alternatives and will leave at the slightest opportunity.

Most NIGERIAN guys are SIMPS, they won't listen to you.

These ladies are getting smarter, naija ladies no dey love, na we guys dey preach love.

Christmas is here, alot of relationships will collapse if the guys don't provide money for Christmas hairs and clothes.

Ladies are winning, even the so called rich yahoo guys are begging for relationships with their exotic cars.

As for the OP, may God be with you...
Love don cast for naija
Re: Never Break The Bank For Her. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2022
Fountainofyouth:
Why not date working class ladies closer to your age, so that can of malt and data wouldn't be an issue?
Really?
Re: Never Break The Bank For Her. by kelspinall(m): 2:41am On Dec 09, 2022
somethings i wished I knew earlier concerning relationship...

don't let a gal put you in pressure\manipulate you

never feel insecure/inferior around her
be cool but not too cool

set limits to everything
dont exaggerate when complimenting her

don't let her act or feel bossy around you

if she acts weird, ask her what's the problem,if she refused to say, leave the matter

if she's too busy to chat/call but always online,bro ya time is up,leave her, another nigga isincharge

lastly spend less on her..

memory lane-drop her if she has nothing to offer, doesn't appreciate your doings, always billing, competing and rude drop ASAP

1 Like

Re: Never Break The Bank For Her. by Abolodje: 4:30am On Dec 09, 2022
My bro you suppose don jazz up pass like this, just forget this babe because she no dey feel the relationship again. And if you still dey pressure her shey na still sticker she dey drop for you wait till she start to dey chuck you yawns lol.
Forget this banni bro plenty decent babe dey out their.
Re: Never Break The Bank For Her. by Solofresh2: 9:27am On Dec 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Credit Uzomacharles and you'd get all my detailzz. I'd foot all bills if you not in Abuja
I don't get you
Re: Never Break The Bank For Her. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:37am On Dec 09, 2022
Magnoliaa:
And you're 29?

Maybe when you reach 35, you go mature.
Mature woman how r u
Re: Never Break The Bank For Her. by Magnoliaa(f): 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
Mature woman how r u

undecided
Re: Never Break The Bank For Her. by luvyaself95(m): 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
Solofresh2:
Oga maturity is not by age or body
There are some women in their early 40s and still behaves like a toddler, some in their late thirties and still behaving like a toddler
Women have these behavior right from time.Most of them behaves like a baby

Woman has baby behavior.
Re: Never Break The Bank For Her. by luvyaself95(m): 6:33pm On Dec 09, 2022
rickpat:
guess you didn't understand the part where I said goals and desires...anyways I dont know what you mean by marital speed...but for me and my level of exposure...I CAN'T GIVE OUT MY 21 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER THAT'S STILL SCHOOLING OUT FOR MARRIAGE...she must be done with first degree at least...it's my opinion and it's not motivated by region or ethnic sentiments..and for you to be coming out publicly like this to lament about a girl,shows you ain't ready for anything serious in terms of relationship....have a great day

After when she has share her puna in the university with other male students.
After that you will go ahead collect bride price from one mumu that will marry as evening newspaper.
I salute you Sir or Ma
Re: Never Break The Bank For Her. by luvyaself95(m): 6:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
I stopped reading when you said you loved her..
You are so f00lish sir(sorry for this)..

A man is a logical being... love,relationship and marriage thrives mostly on emotions. When once you fall in love, you become emotional, hence forth,your stup!d!ty and making of bad decisions starts.. Cos at that Instamce you ain't in your normal or natural state of mind...

You dey mind the idiot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please, I Want To Know The Things I Stand To Gain If I Do My Butt And My.... / W / Is this how you describe Being Romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.