Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,019 members, 7,859,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:38 PM

I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club (6648 Views)

She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ / A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by Medianna(f): 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
Killbillz:

U call that a small mistake? A girl with no class no honour, no dignity and worse off no respect for her man? How them dey bring most of una up sef? And when boys call u names u get mad.. shameless and proud undecided
What exactly did she do wrong? Because she went down to pick money? Are you in her pocket or bank account?
Does the guy put food on her table?
Abeg!
Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by Streetmovement(m): 2:52pm On Dec 07, 2022
Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by JoeRizzla(m): 2:55pm On Dec 07, 2022
Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by Kriss216: 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Op i think you should give her a second chance, you know women love free things especially money,that is not enough reason to just let her go,like you said she doesn't ask you for money so i think she really needs the money.
It's only God that gives second chance. What that useless girl did is unacceptable and a sacrilege!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by ElBenny(m): 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
Fool!. I never for once mentioned she was my girlfriend.
Maybe you should know that part of being a SIMP is the inability to read and understand; shallow mindedness and dull thinking!
Unintelligent mofo.
Geddifok man!
Kollins11:
I'm trying to break the shackles of Simping in your life but here you are calling me a bitter soul.

Don't worry, next time, your useless liability girlfriend will not only pick money at the club... she will also share her kpekus for everyone at the club for just ₦200 note right in your presence.

Death to all Simps!

2 Likes

Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by TYCO77: 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
ElBenny:
Hi guys. I need your comment and advice on this matte.

I got to know this girl from a friend back in July.
She's a 23 year old final year LLB student and I'm 27 years old Lab Scientist.

We got talking at first and I began to develop interest in her.
She's calm, cool headed and has never even bothered me with any financial needs (which I'm still stunned about, very unlikely of Port Harcourt girls).

I'm very selective of girls but found this one to be very decent and maybe different.
I have plans of taking things serious with her.

We've gone out in a date at a bar once and it was all shades of amazing, there we shared our first kiss.

Just recently, on Sunday, a friend celebrated his birthday at a night club here in PH (411). I thought to invite this babe, she was pleased and accepted the invite.

We got there, ate, drank and it was dancing time with the DJ and hypeman.
We danced and she was wild on the dance floor with me. I was quite surprised but kept my cool because of the atmosphere.

The next shock happened, one of the big boys began throwing money up in the air, minted ₦100 & 200 notes and this babe legit left me and began picking money on the ground.

I brought her close, but she would let go and kept fighting with the crowd for the cash, she was almost trampled on.
For more than 15 minutes, I watched her picking.
I was quite embarrassed.

Shortly after, we left and I dropped her off.

I've not been the same again since then, I've struggled with myself to communicate with her unlike before.

I know money is important, but is that a bad sign?
Is this a red flag?
Should I ignore her actions and forge ahead?
I'm really confused.

She's calm, cool headed and has never even bothered me with any financial needs (which I'm still stunned about, very unlikely of Port Harcourt girls).

At least you now know why she is not bothering you and you are complaining. Oya oga take care of her financial needs, then watch if she will still pick money in public.
Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by vincenteger: 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
I think you should ignore that.
She was been real with you. No pretense.

Wat if you were not there?
Just talk to her about how you felt.

1 Like

Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by virginprincess(f): 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
Kriss216:

It's only God that gives second chance. What that useless girl did is unacceptable and a sacrilege!
I can see you have gone back to kriss monicker,is like your other username has been banned,besides how is it a sacrilegeundecided,shebi if she beg her man for money you people will still be the one abuse her now she look for way herself yet you men are still abusing her,you guys are so pathetic.
Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Didn't you read where the op said she doesn't ask him for money even though she is in need of money,don't forget she is a student and students go through alot,so she just have to do what she had to do to survive ,at least it better than begging you men for money .
If u want money work for it... All these excuses are not necessary. The bold is what prostitutes and criminals say when their morals have been finally thrown to the mud

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by Kriss216: 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
virginprincess:
I can see you have gone back to kriss monicker,is like your other username has been banned,besides how is it a sacrilegeundecided,shebi if she beg her man for money you people will still be the one abuse her now she look for way herself yet you men are still abusing her,you guys are so pathetic.
Why will she beg her man for money? Is she an orphan or crippled?

We are pathetic yet your gender can't do without us. Mofos!

4 Likes

Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by headbasher96(m): 3:54pm On Dec 07, 2022
tayo60:
She disrespected you. How much did she want to pick that she can't let go? She isn't wise and has no regard for you just because of free money, to the point of her dragging herself back to continue picking money, despite your efforts to pull her back. At times, money isn't everything. It's a thing of dishonour for me to leave my man and be running to pick money thrown into d air, it shows I do not have respect for myself and also , embarrasses my man Infront of other people there, that he isn't taking care of me enough.
the same guy will still bash her tomorrow that she has entitlement mentality must she ask before u give maybe she saw a chance to secure dailyy bread without ask the op
Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by headbasher96(m): 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
TYCO77:
[color=#000099][/color]

At least you now know why she is not bothering you and you are complaining. Oya oga take care of her financial needs, then watch if she will still pick money in public.
this here is nothing but the truth
Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by headbasher96(m): 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2022
Medianna:

What exactly did she do wrong? Because she went down to pick money? Are you in her pocket or bank account?
Does the guy put food on her table?
Abeg!
and come to think of it was that money sprayed to left on the ground

1 Like

Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by Truvelisback(m): 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2022
ElBenny:

I'm very selective of girls but found this one to be very decent and maybe different.

We've gone out in a date at a bar once and it was all shades of amazing, there we shared our first kiss.

Just recently, on Sunday, a friend celebrated his birthday at a night club here in PH (411). I thought to invite this babe, she was pleased and accepted the invite.

We danced and she was wild on the dance floor with me. I was quite surprised but kept my cool because of the atmosphere.

The next shock happened, one of the big boys began throwing money up in the air, minted ₦100 & 200 notes and this babe legit left me and began picking money on the ground.

I brought her close, but she would let go and kept fighting with the crowd for the cash, she was almost trampled on.
I was quite embarrassed.

I've not been the same again since then, I've struggled with myself to communicate with her unlike before.

Is this a red flag?
I'm really confused.
She might be in need of money but might be shy to ask u. Perhaps, she don't want u to see her as a liability or an hungry girl. As for the wild dance, it is normal except u were expect her to be a Virgin of which she isn't. Yes, she isn't a Virgin but not a red flag.
Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by toujurs: 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
Oga just knack her, and be enjoying your self till you get a better responsible girl. Alot of these girls out there are bitches

2 Likes

Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by headbasher96(m): 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
ElBenny:
May your find cure for your bittered soul.
Amen.
that first time u drew her back u for chuck 10k or 20k for her hand make we see weda she go near 200 and 100

Some of this girls don learn bitter lessons not to trust dudes with car no be her fault motor men no the give woman shi shi how my sis ones said before she marry 2ndLT medical corps for airforce and the man na motor man then

2 Likes

Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by Scarcity234: 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
tayo60:
She disrespected you. How much did she want to pick that she can't let go? She isn't wise and has no regard for you just because of free money, to the point of her dragging herself back to continue picking money, despite your efforts to pull her back. At times, money isn't everything. It's a thing of dishonour for me to leave my man and be running to pick money thrown into d air, it shows I do not have respect for myself and also , embarrasses my man Infront of other people there, that he isn't taking care of me enough.
she's a fellow lady like you. You forgot the part he said they had drinks.

Ever taken alcohol before?
Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by Divoc19(f): 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
You don't give her money
And
You don't want her to hustle for money
Hmm
Guys
You like when girls don't ask you for money
You complain that girls like money
You don't want to give girls money
You want young and decent girl
You forget that girls are human that have daily needs too

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
Let her go. She belongs to the street.

A woman that can not coordinate herself in public is a red flag. She disrespected you, also she has no self respect

One day she will disgrace you again

5 Likes

Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2022
All of them na part of dancing & clubbing.
What of u that left other places & be in the club, are u not a red flag itself?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by NairalandMD: 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2022
OP, If you really want something "Serious" with her as you stated; let her know your displeasure about this whenever you meet again then observe her utterance.
if she feels remorseful and apologies, forgive her but be observant.
If it's the other way round, just forget the serious relationship mindset and move to fu*k-buddy.
And OP, even if you're dating a billionaire and she's not asking you for "shishi" please be giving her once-in-a-while wink buy her gifts no matter how small it is because that's the "salt" in a relationship "soup" cool

4 Likes

Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by vincentjk(m): 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2022
dem node tell person twice
Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by Pickmycall: 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2022
It's not a bad sign O.You for follow share with the money.Abi na because you get enough?
Besides,na alcohol cause the wild dance.
Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by Mercury12(m): 5:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
virginprincess:
So what your point exactly,are you saying he should just let her go because of one small mistake.

I notice what most women see as small mistakes or act are actually of big offense or of huge disrespect to men.
This y'all "small mistake" thing has ruin many relationship and marriages...
Y'all better be careful undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by grafixdon: 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2022
Rokiatu45:
So she went to a club to look for serious man as well?

So for your mind now you are better than her?

If you are picking women in that kinda environment as well that says everything about your character as well you are no better.

If you ask me I think you both are just fu..ck buddies.

I doubt she’s losing sleep over what you think of her, she probably don’t take you serious either.

Please read and digest before making your comments
Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by adeola22v: 5:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
I just dy laugh lmaoI just dy laugh lmao...
Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by Nyascobar1414: 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2022
ElBenny:
You're fucking crazy! You new set of "alpha males" know nothing about this revered movement. Don't be quick to call every man a simp. So when has a man falling in love suddenly makes him a SIMP? You're a disgrace and need better exposure on the red pill movement.
Emotional simp... Lollllllzzzzz
Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by BlackMan6969(m): 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2022
Two clubers. Bird of same feather.
Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by Streetmovement(m): 6:04pm On Dec 07, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

A big disgrace that shows lack of coordination and self worth.

She a part time begger only that this time her blood test for the moolah was on a high frequency hence her action.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by eventainment(m): 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2022
ElBenny:

I was quite embarrassed.

Is this a red flag?
I'm really confused.
She de hustle... Next time ask her how much she thinks she can pick... Then bless her with the funds and tell her to chill. You no know her financial status. cause there was a time in my life as a decorator that people hire for work; we pray money hangs in the roof decoration installations and under the dancefloor so we could be blessed with extra funds. As at that time this extra cash surpasses my pay sometimes and more challenges solved.
Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by flexydote(m): 6:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
I don't know why you didn't talk to her about it after the incident. It would have really helped you understand her reason for doing that.

You didn't communicate it with her and now you are in deep thoughts about it.

If it was me, I wouldn't feel uneasy about it cause others were rushing to pick the money and not only her. If it was only her then it would be another thing.

You guys went out to have fun clubing, I think that's part of the fun too. Just chill and talk to her the way you normally do. Still talk to her about it tho.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) / ... / "I Gave My Virginity To My Boyfriend As A Birthday Gift"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.