Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,487 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club (6640 Views)

She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ / A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by BeardedMeat(m): 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2022
@elbenny, this is very embarrassing. But with everything been equal, give her a second chance. She's still maturing in character. But discuss it with her to avoid a repeat.

When I was dating my wife, we were in a car once and one taxi driver was just trying to muscle me out of my lane. My girl took it upon herself to caution the man and even called him Oko ashawo which I know means "husband of prostitute". Taxi drivers in Lagos are derogatorily called that.

I was very embarrassed by her actions because there were my friends too in the car. When we got to our destination I told her I was embarrassed by her actions and charged her to be more ladylike next time.

She was only 20 at the time. But she got the message and learned from that.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by Ofadaman(m): 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2022
Lol, it's involuntary action, streets is filled with hoes

1 Like

Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by don4real: 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
You suppose waka leave her when she was picking the money. She injure your ego by doing such shit.
ElBenny:
Hi guys. I need your comment and advice on this matte.

I got to know this girl from a friend back in July.
She's a 23 year old final year LLB student and I'm 27 years old Lab Scientist.

We got talking at first and I began to develop interest in her.
She's calm, cool headed and has never even bothered me with any financial needs (which I'm still stunned about, very unlikely of Port Harcourt girls).

I'm very selective of girls but found this one to be very decent and maybe different.
I have plans of taking things serious with her.

We've gone out in a date at a bar once and it was all shades of amazing, there we shared our first kiss.

Just recently, on Sunday, a friend celebrated his birthday at a night club here in PH (411). I thought to invite this babe, she was pleased and accepted the invite.

We got there, ate, drank and it was dancing time with the DJ and hypeman.
We danced and she was wild on the dance floor with me. I was quite surprised but kept my cool because of the atmosphere.

The next shock happened, one of the big boys began throwing money up in the air, minted ₦100 & 200 notes and this babe legit left me and began picking money on the ground.

I brought her close, but she would let go and kept fighting with the crowd for the cash, she was almost trampled on.
For more than 15 minutes, I watched her picking.
I was quite embarrassed.

Shortly after, we left and I dropped her off.

I've not been the same again since then, I've struggled with myself to communicate with her unlike before.

I know money is important, but is that a bad sign?
Is this a red flag?
Should I ignore her actions and forge ahead?
I'm really confused.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2022
ElBenny:

She's calm, cool headed and has never even bothered me with any financial needs (which I'm still stunned about, very unlikely of Port Harcourt girls).

I'm very selective of girls but found this one to be very decent and maybe different.

We've gone out in a date at a bar once and it was all shades of amazing, there we shared our first kiss.

Just recently, on Sunday, a friend celebrated his birthday at a night club here in PH (411). I thought to invite this babe, she was pleased and accepted the invite.

We danced and she was wild on the dance floor with me. I was quite surprised but kept my cool because of the atmosphere.

The next shock happened, one of the big boys began throwing money up in the air, minted ₦100 & 200 notes and this babe legit left me and began picking money on the ground.

I brought her close, but she would let go and kept fighting with the crowd for the cash, she was almost trampled on.
I was quite embarrassed.

I've not been the same again since then, I've struggled with myself to communicate with her unlike before.

Is this a red flag?
I'm really confused.
mumuly guy if beg you money u go tag am say she's demanding now she no come pretend your acting wired get sense and give me that girls number
Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by Misterone: 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2022
ElBenny:

I was quite embarrassed.

Is this a red flag?
I'm really confused.
I beg gettat. You too no dey mess. Una too dey formself
Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by NutFunny: 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2022
2dice01:
No bro
it's a Purple flag grin
e get red inside abi?
Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by NutFunny: 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2022
wink Sense
tayo60:
She disrespected you. How much did she want to pick that she can't let go? She isn't wise and has no regard for you just because of free money, to the point of her dragging herself back to continue picking money, despite your efforts to pull her back. At times, money isn't everything. It's a thing of dishonour for me to leave my man and be running to pick money thrown into d air, it shows I do not have respect for myself and also , embarrasses my man Infront of other people there, that he isn't taking care of me enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by ogologoamu: 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Op i think you should give her a second chance, you know women love free things especially money,that is not enough reason to just let her go,like you said she doesn't ask you for money so i think she really needs the money.

Can I hervest you?

Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by ogologoamu: 10:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
ogologoamu:

Can I hervest you?
[quote

author=Medianna post=118975568]
What exactly did she do wrong? Because she went down to pick money? Are you in her pocket or bank account?
Does the guy put food on her table?
Abeg![/quote]
Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by 2dice01: 11:38pm On Dec 07, 2022
NutFunny:
e get red inside abi?
Just small drop
Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by hardon1(m): 12:20am On Dec 08, 2022
My guy, it's free money. If I were there I will join her to pic... Las Las we will both laugh over it. I didn't see any disrespect there

She didn't abandon you for any man at the party, she dance and gave you good time and all of a sudden someone started spewing free cash in the air. If na me I go pick too, unless u get small pride in you

1 Like

Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by MSHEKS(m): 12:58am On Dec 08, 2022
tayo60:
She disrespected you. How much did she want to pick that she can't let go? She isn't wise and has no regard for you just because of free money, to the point of her dragging herself back to continue picking money, despite your efforts to pull her back. At times, money isn't everything. It's a thing of dishonour for me to leave my man and be running to pick money thrown into d air, it shows I do not have respect for myself and also , embarrasses my man Infront of other people there, that he isn't taking care of me enough.

THE ADVICE HERE IS AT THE END OF THIS COMMENT ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by masam(m): 7:20am On Dec 08, 2022
Abeg free the girl jare, she is still a student and innocent at heart, thats why she was excited picking the money not minding the environment.

But let me ask you OP, if those notes had fallen under your table at the club, be honest, wont you pick them when no one is looking?

For me its not a big girl deal besides you said in your post you dont give her money, what do you expect?
Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by aisha1314(f): 7:46am On Dec 08, 2022
ElBenny:

I was quite embarrassed.

Is this a red flag?
I'm really confused.

If I were you, I'd just ignore her behavior and not say anything about it. She was probably just having fun like everyone else. I don't see this as a red flag because I personally would also do the same thing in that situation. If you really like her, you should continue the relationship.
But if she now starts asking you for money then that's when you should be concerned.
Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by Niwdog(m): 7:55am On Dec 08, 2022
Are you sure she is not high on alcohol
Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by phemmyfour: 8:50am On Dec 08, 2022
ElBenny:

I was quite embarrassed.

Is this a red flag?
I'm really confused.
A serious red flag

1 Like

Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by GoooodHardDick: 9:07am On Dec 08, 2022
virginprincess:
Didn't you read where the op said she doesn't ask him for money even though she is in need of money,don't forget she is a student and students go through alot,so she just have to do what she had to do to survive,at least it better than begging you men for money.

How old are you exactly? How can a girl go to a club with her man and then starts picking money? I don't want to talk about how those ritualist guys gets Nigeria girls destiny (this is exactly one of the ways).

However, how can you call that a small mistake? A girl with no Honour and dignity, no moral, no maturity yet you say it's a small mistake? Free things kills!!! I'm sure she went there to look for one rich dude for hookup (she' has been pretending all along) The OP should better dump that runz girl now and move on with his life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by GoooodHardDick: 9:09am On Dec 08, 2022
virginprincess:
Op i think you should give her a second chance, you know women love free things especially money,that is not enough reason to just let her go,like you said she doesn't ask you for money so i think she really needs the money.

I think something is wrong with you. How old are you exactly? This is exactly why those ritualist guys dey always use una for rituals. Free things keep u there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by wisdomkid: 9:24am On Dec 08, 2022
Kollins11:
You should have just tell her to transport herself back home with the money she picked at the club, rather you still went ahead to drop her off.
You're a Capital SIMP and a first grade dullardo.

Let us forget about your useless Nigerian girlfriend and let's focus on you. You're the problem here. Life is short like Nika to be Simping around. There are many SIMPle rubbish you wrote up that I don't just wanna spot out.

But my advice to you is Never you take that gender serious. They are all useless... All of them

Calling someone a SIMP but can't don't have up to 100K in your account should be an offence punishable by the LAW. You can't call someone SIMP and not have the brain to have money. Who gave you the power to judge, when you can produce something beta?
Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by dontrulee: 9:28am On Dec 08, 2022
riverbird:
Women are moved by the sight of money even if they know that they don't need it, Thier behavior towards money is something they can't help and that's why you see women doing unspeakable things for money, don't bath for a Year and tell a girl to give you head for some good pay and watch her wash your d++k using her tongue and saliva. undecided

Lol..... Women and money, 5&6

1 Like

Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by horlahwaley(m): 10:29am On Dec 08, 2022
Bruh, I understand how you feel. You are 27 already and i can see those hormones are settling in. You are at that age that you need a companion. Dont mind those calling you a simp. You cant be alpha forever. Just always pay attention to details on the journey of finding a partner. First let her know how you feel, this behavior of hers is absolutely a redflag. If you feel you can correct her and you think she will yield to your demand. You can give her a second chance. If not dont overlook this behaviour. Remember dont settle for love, it will make you irrational, settle for that person that will give you peace of mind not necessarily perfect in everyway.
Ps i am a lab scientist too. Adios

2 Likes

Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by Geovanni412(m): 10:49am On Dec 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Who raised this simp..

When a man believes in love, he is bound for destruction(especially with a 9aija girl)

Nothing is wrong with believing in love. Our fathers loved us as children, but it didn't stop them from whipping us whenever we did sth mischievious. Women are to be loved the same way we love children. If they do sth good, reward them and if they exhibit bad or unwanted behaviour, punish them. The best quote to sum up the situation is what Young Dolph said in his song, Buddy love : Just 'cause I love you, it don't mean I trust you, everybody not to be trusted
Would you trust a 6 yr old boy with 500,000 naira and expect him to spend it wisely? The fact that you love a girl doesn't mean you should trust her with everything in your life like your land documents or cars nor does it mean that you should allow her to disrespect you. Even God, himself, that loves us all, doesn't give his children all they ask for. With all the love God has for the Israelites, he still allowed them to be enslaved for 400 years in Egypt.
Elbenny, reason everything here, you will know the right step to take in your relationship with her.

1 Like

Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by Nyascobar1414: 11:21am On Dec 08, 2022
Geovanni412:

Nothing is wrong with believing in love. Our fathers loved us as children, but it didn't stop them from whipping us whenever we did sth mischievious. Women are to be loved the same way we love children. If they do sth good, reward them and if they exhibit bad or unwanted behaviour, punish them. The best quote to sum up the situation is what Young Dolph said in his song, Buddy love : Just 'cause I love you, it don't mean I trust you, everybody not to be trusted
Would you trust a 6 yr old boy with 500,000 naira and expect him to spend it wisely? The fact that you love a girl doesn't mean you should trust her with everything in your life like your land documents or cars nor does it mean that you should allow her to disrespect you. Even God, himself, that loves us all, doesn't give his children all they ask for. With all the love God has for the Israelites, he still allowed them to be enslaved for 400 years in Egypt.
Elbenny, reason everything here, you will know the right step to take in your relationship with her.

Lol, Its cool to love your kids.. But never you love a vvoman; you will learn the hardway shaa..

99% of vvomen take relationship, Marriage as a survival plan.. 99% of men take marriage and relationship as love for their spouse.
When sh!!ts hit the fan, the one that loved looses as love demands sacrifices.. Most simps sacrifice their comfort, finance and peace of mind for their wives...

So its better you only like your wife... Women were not meant to be loved, though your bible deceived y'all.
Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by chymeze: 11:30am On Dec 08, 2022
tayo60:
best comment so far. If she can be moved to disgrace herself because of money being thrown on the floor for dogs like her to scramble for, what makes you think she won't cheat on you when another guy who's well loaded approaches her? You see, principles matter a lot. She'd at some point meet guys as wealthy as dangote who'd offer her cash for sex. You really think she'd resist them, especially since she's got no principles? I think the op needs no advice here. He should dump her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by lakeside30: 11:41am On Dec 08, 2022
End time boyfriend and girlfriend
Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by Geovanni412(m): 11:50am On Dec 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Lol, Its cool to love your kids.. But never you love a vvoman; you will learn the hardway shaa..

99% of vvomen take relationship, Marriage as a survival plan.. 99% of men take marriage and relationship as love for their spouse.
When sh!!ts hit the fan, the one that loved looses as love demands sacrifices.. Most simps sacrifice their comfort, finance and peace of mind for their wives...

So its better you only like your wife... Women were not meant to be loved, though your bible deceived y'all.

Like I explained earlier,Love doesn't mean to be foolish. I used the example of God punishing the Israelites with 400 yrs of enslavement. If she's misbehaving, punishment could be leaving her alone, taking a second wife or a mistress sef. Punishment here means to reduce privileges you give her. Other than money and good sex, the most valuable thing a woman wants from a man is Attention. Denying her that is part of punishment.
The message is love but don't be a doormat. There is an extent a child would misbehave that would make the father disown him- every guy should have his limit which if reached, he knows he needs to japa from the relationship.

1 Like

Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by Daniel7543: 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
Your first two commenters @riverbird and @kollins11 have just enlightened you about how the mind of an average Nigerian girl operates.

She's just pretending to be a good girl but deep down her mind she's only after the money and not love
Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by millstone(m): 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2022
ElBenny:

I was quite embarrassed.

Is this a red flag?
I'm really confused.

If na me follow you go that club I go waka leave you go pick the money sha o grin
Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by Silentgroper(m): 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2022
Op, does she work?

logically, i see no wrong. She might be broke, she doesnt or dont want to bill u (yet).

she is in an enclosed space and she's picking free money.. Seriously, whats d big deal?

would have preferred she starts billing u instead?
Re: I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club by chymeze: 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
ElBenny:
Fool!. I never for once mentioned she was my girlfriend.
Maybe you should know that part of being a SIMP is the inability to read and understand; shallow mindedness and dull thinking!
Unintelligent mofo.
Geddifok man!
Oh really? She's not yet your girlfriend? Then the matter is very simple and straight forward na. If she's not your girlfriend, then the truth is, she's owes you no loyalty or explanations for her actions whatsoever and she's not accountable to you. She can even decide to Bleep as many guys as she wants and you should have no right to be vexed because both of you aren't dating in the first instance!
I had initially analyzed this whole story thinking both of you were already dating. OP you shouldn't even complain. It might even be insulting for you to interfer in her life since she's not obligated to you in anyway. The highest you can do is to advice her as a mere FRIEND, and it ends there. If you want a formal right to complain about her actions then formally date her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts / Please Help I Need To Download This Song / Confession Time - Have You Ever Peeped A Girl Bathing Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.