Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Is This Love Or Lust - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Love Or Lust (2106 Views)

Love Or Lust: See What Love/Lust Is Doing This Two Nairalanders / What's Happening In This Photo? What’s your Stake on this? Love or foolishness? / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Love Or Lust by Chinasaperp64(f): 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
I DIDN'T POST THIS SO THAT YOU PEOPLE WILL BE FIGHTING UNDER MY OWN POST OOO, BUT TRUTH BE TOLD ALWAYS READ WELL BEFORE YOU COMMENT

1 Like

Re: Is This Love Or Lust by Truvelisback(m): 2:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
Chinasaperp64:
i was chatting one guy on facebook from wednesday so on friday he insisted i give him my number i refused cos i don't like sharing my number to strangers but after much persuasion i later give him my number so on saturday night he asked me if i will be chanced on sunday so that we can meet i said okay so by 2pm he called me and asked me to come meet him beside one beer_palour i went to meet him can you imagine that this boy was insisting i follow him home but i refused telling him that i am going to the village that day so he said next sunday i will come and know his house so the next sunday he took me to his house and started touching me but i told him it's too early for him to touch me but he said it's not that he know am afraid of getting pregnant so he will use protection but when i refused he started forcing me but i gave him a slap and ran home since then he hasn't called nor chat me up and the worst part is that this guy has never given me any money let alone buying me airtime plz did i do d ryt tin
What kind of a childish story is this? So, u wanted him to give u money or buy u airtime b4 u do it with him? Lol, u for kukuma dey do hook up na! Since u need money in return. grin

10 Likes

Re: Is This Love Or Lust by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
Truvelisback:
What kind of a childish story is this? So, u wanted him to give u money or buy u airtime b4 u do it with him? Lol, u for kukuma dey do hook up na! Since u need money in return. grin
Just imagine somebody’s future wife smh

3 Likes

Re: Is This Love Or Lust by Chinasaperp64(f): 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
[quote author=Truvelisback post=118975232] What kind of a childish story is this? So, u wanted him to give u money or buy u airtime b4 u do it with him? Lol, u for kukuma dey do hook up na! Since u need money in return. grin[/if you didn't understand the post please don't comment i said why would he ask me to sleep with him in the first place it's not like he has spent on me or something let me use it and know that he wants to talk what he spend on me back by sleeping with me]
Re: Is This Love Or Lust by JoeRizzla(m): 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2022
Chinasaperp64:
the worst part is that this guy has never given me any money let alone buying me airtime plz did i do d ryt tin

Okay, How much for the night ?
Re: Is This Love Or Lust by Truvelisback(m): 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2022
[quote author=Chinasaperp64 post=118975377][/quote] Ok, let me be natural with u, instead of being harsh. He doesn't love u, he is only lusting over ur body, yes. He wants to have sex with u. U only turned him down because it was too early and the approached he used was too poor and desperate.

1 Like

Re: Is This Love Or Lust by erinatso: 2:52pm On Dec 07, 2022
wait oo so if to say he been give u money u for free him dat ting.
Re: Is This Love Or Lust by Streetmovement(m): 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Haha una no go kill me abeg
Re: Is This Love Or Lust by Chinasaperp64(f): 3:04pm On Dec 07, 2022
[quote author=JoeRizzla post=118975470] Okay, How much for the night ?[/lol You Da Funny]
Re: Is This Love Or Lust by Chinasaperp64(f): 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2022
[quote author=Truvelisback post=118975594] Ok, let me be natural with u, instead of being harsh. He doesn't love u, he is only lusting over ur body, yes. He wants to have sex with u. U only turned him down because it was too early and the approached he used was too poor and desperate.[okay thanks for this]
Re: Is This Love Or Lust by Chinasaperp64(f): 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
[quote author=erinatso post=118975672]wait oo so if to say he been give u money u for free him dat ting. [/i no be ashawo naa even if he gave me money or not it's still never going to change anything]
Re: Is This Love Or Lust by Chinasaperp64(f): 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
[quote author=Streetmovement post=118975794]Wotoporiously cool speaking
Haha una no go kill me abeg [i go kill you ooo lol]
Re: Is This Love Or Lust by Bluezy13(m): 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: Is This Love Or Lust by eteebanky1: 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
You wan use nairalanders catch cruise
Re: Is This Love Or Lust by earleswood(f): 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
Did you give him money or buy him air time? Are one of the runs?
Re: Is This Love Or Lust by beeveepee: 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
Chinasaperp64:
i was chatting one guy on facebook from......... any money let alone buying me airtime plz did i do d ryt tin

You will do better using the time you spent hooking up with the guy to learn how to write 43 lines with comma, capital letter and full stop.

1 Like

Re: Is This Love Or Lust by Chinasaperp64(f): 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
[quote author=beeveepee post=118977867]

You will do better using the time you spent hooking up with the guy to learn how to write 43 lines with comma, capital letter and full stop.[/mr no all did i tell you that i didn't put all that didn't you see that i used abbreviation in most word because it has exceed the required word]
Re: Is This Love Or Lust by millennialaku2: 4:50pm On Dec 07, 2022
chinasa perpetual !
so this is how you go around sleeping with men for money and airtime abi ?
we have a lot of talking to do angry
Re: Is This Love Or Lust by Savedday: 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2022
This gender and entitlement are 5&6

Useless and lazy set! Ole recharge card!
Re: Is This Love Or Lust by Nicepoker(m): 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2022
You are saying the moment he get you those things he can slide and unlock your useless hole and drill. grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Love Or Lust by marlow1962(m): 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2022
Hahaha, lots of crazy ppl on nairaland.
Lmao
Re: Is This Love Or Lust by donproject2(m): 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
Chinasaperp64:
i was chatting one guy on facebook from wednesday so on friday he insisted i give him my number i refused cos i don't like sharing my number to strangers but after much persuasion i later give him my number so on saturday night he asked me if i will be chanced on sunday so that we can meet i said okay so by 2pm he called me and asked me to come meet him beside one beer_palour i went to meet him can you imagine that this boy was insisting i follow him home but i refused telling him that i am going to the village that day so he said next sunday i will come and know his house so the next sunday he took me to his house and started touching me but i told him it's too early for him to touch me but he said it's not that he know am afraid of getting pregnant so he will use protection but when i refused he started forcing me but i gave him a slap and ran home since then he hasn't called nor chat me up and the worst part is that this guy has never given me any money let alone buying me airtime plz did i do d ryt tin

If he has recharged your pocket you would have allowed him shey?
Re: Is This Love Or Lust by BlackMan6969(m): 5:59pm On Dec 07, 2022
If u know u don't want sex, don't follow a man to his house. A man will not carry you on his head to his house, if you don't want to. Meet men in the open if u don't want sex. Any thing wey make you go guy house, it means you wan Bleep.
Re: Is This Love Or Lust by toujurs: 6:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
A guy posted this, Not a girl. Continue the ment! You will get tired
Re: Is This Love Or Lust by Leonyluiz(m): 7:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
What the hell did I just read? Irúu story egbére woo eléèyí?
Re: Is This Love Or Lust by erinatso: 11:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
[quote author=Chinasaperp64 post=118976020][/quote]hmmm lemme force myself to believe u
Re: Is This Love Or Lust by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 08, 2022
Truvelisback:
Are you well?
Na your type dey enter rape case. Family Mendy and Greenwood.
So close a girl follow you to your house, she's automatically a hookup. If dem decline you, no give you number, show you shege!
You ll say the girl too do shakara.
Childish boys like you v turned females to whatever you think of.
Re: Is This Love Or Lust by Truvelisback(m): 7:41am On Dec 08, 2022
Sweetplum:

Are you well?
So close a girl follow you to your house, she's automatically a hookup. If dem decline you, no give you number, show you shege!
Childish boys like you v turned females to whatever you think of.
Go play for Shit.

1 Like

Re: Is This Love Or Lust by Chinasaperp64(f): 8:01am On Dec 08, 2022
[quote author=Savedday post=118978863]This gender and entitlement are 5&6

Useless and lazy set! Ole recharge card![/Mugo drop your mtn network let me recharge for you do you think am lazy or jobless oga make una understand post first before commentin]
Re: Is This Love Or Lust by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 08, 2022
Truvelisback:
Go play for Shit.
You should rather play with your poo and dic k.
Re: Is This Love Or Lust by GoooodHardDick: 8:11am On Dec 08, 2022
[quote author=Chinasaperp64 post=118975377][/quote]

How old are you?

I'll advise and urge you to go into hookup and runz business because that's the only thing you Nigeria girls have to offer.

Imagine the broke and entitlement mentality that you have claiming that he hasn't given you money nor airtime before banging you. Why couldn't you tell him straight up that you wanted airtime before he can bang u?

You better go into hookup

1 Like

Re: Is This Love Or Lust by Chinasaperp64(f): 8:12am On Dec 08, 2022
[quote author=Sweetplum post=118989375]
Are you well?
Childish boys like you v turned females to whatever you think of. [i Tire For Them, They Will Come Here And give You Stupid Advice But outside They Are Wacho]

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Best To Handle This My Ex? / I Am Glad I Have Caught Infection / Would You Marry A Guy Who Has Slept With Your Sister Before Meeting You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.