Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,844 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

NEW XMAS FASHION??. CAN YOU WEAR THIS AT CHRISTMAS TO RECEIVE VISITORS? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NEW XMAS FASHION??. CAN YOU WEAR THIS AT CHRISTMAS TO RECEIVE VISITORS? (6021 Views)

Guys Can You Wear This Outfit? (photo) / Can You Wear This To Church??? See How This Lady Dressed Up / “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEW XMAS FASHION??. CAN YOU WEAR THIS AT CHRISTMAS TO RECEIVE VISITORS? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
Can you rock this at Christmas? Me I cant and won't encourage it either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YcqGjtQDdc

nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: NEW XMAS FASHION??. CAN YOU WEAR THIS AT CHRISTMAS TO RECEIVE VISITORS? by 10mobile: 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
You are trying to spread this trend. Sometimes, you non-Muslim girls tend to justify the Hisbah madness in the North. I warn you, if I see this trend in Nigeria, I will start a group that will disgrace every girl seen wearing this. We will be stripping them completely naked. Try and see.

9 Likes

Re: NEW XMAS FASHION??. CAN YOU WEAR THIS AT CHRISTMAS TO RECEIVE VISITORS? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
10mobile:
You are trying to spread this trend. Sometimes, you non-Muslim girls tend to justify the Hisbah madness in the North. I warn you, if I see this trend in Nigeria, I will start a group that will disgrace every girl seen wearing this. We will be stripping them completely naked. Try and see.

How am I trying to spread it? Saw something that is trending and shared, you said I'm spreading it?

Why would any sane person even wear such?
Re: NEW XMAS FASHION??. CAN YOU WEAR THIS AT CHRISTMAS TO RECEIVE VISITORS? by 10mobile: 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

How am I trying to spread it? Saw something that is trending and shared, you said I'm spreading it?

I've seen you post it again and again. That denial can only work with someone who doesn't understand the manipulative nature of women.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW XMAS FASHION??. CAN YOU WEAR THIS AT CHRISTMAS TO RECEIVE VISITORS? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 07, 2022
10mobile:

I've seen you post it again and again. That denial can only work with someone who doesn't understand the manipulative nature of women.

Uncle, I'm kicking against it. That I posted it again doesn't mean I'm in support of it. Just want to hear what others think and I'm sure not everyone will support it.

Let me be.
Re: NEW XMAS FASHION??. CAN YOU WEAR THIS AT CHRISTMAS TO RECEIVE VISITORS? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
Lalasticlala
Royalroy
Nlfpmod
Re: NEW XMAS FASHION??. CAN YOU WEAR THIS AT CHRISTMAS TO RECEIVE VISITORS? by chariisGRACE(m): 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
They now wear tight as bum-short is now obsolete. Going braless is cool. Sometimes I sit back and ask myself "how this people wey dey sell bra dey take survive sef?"

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NEW XMAS FASHION??. CAN YOU WEAR THIS AT CHRISTMAS TO RECEIVE VISITORS? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
chariisGRACE:
They now wear tight as bum-short is now obsolete. Going braless is cool. Sometimes I sit back and ask myself "how this people wey dey sell bra dey take survive sef?"

Mehn... The thing Taya me. They just want to go naked completely. With this kind of fashion now, what remains again? No shame. Very bad.
Re: NEW XMAS FASHION??. CAN YOU WEAR THIS AT CHRISTMAS TO RECEIVE VISITORS? by Zonefree(m): 11:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
Women constitute 87.786% problems we're facing in this world. Life would have been easier and sane without them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW XMAS FASHION??. CAN YOU WEAR THIS AT CHRISTMAS TO RECEIVE VISITORS? by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 08, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Can you rock this at Christmas? Me I cant and won't encourage it either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwMULjYJrWo
Na fashion.
Na this kind idiots they rub sand for Christianity.
Imagine how some mad people ll celebrate Jesus with seductive cloths

3 Likes

Re: NEW XMAS FASHION??. CAN YOU WEAR THIS AT CHRISTMAS TO RECEIVE VISITORS? by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 08, 2022
Sweetplum:

Na fashion.
Na this kind idiots they rub sand for Christianity.
Imagine how some mad people ll celebrate Jesus with seductive cloths

Hmmm.... I doubt if anyone can wear this outside. It doesn't make sense one bit. Like... Whats the point ripping that part open?
Re: NEW XMAS FASHION??. CAN YOU WEAR THIS AT CHRISTMAS TO RECEIVE VISITORS? by Mercury12(m): 7:06am On Dec 08, 2022
Hahahaha men don suffer. . .

It is a must to walk half naked and cause problems everywhere?
Nah women go scatter this world las las cheesy

2 Likes

Re: NEW XMAS FASHION??. CAN YOU WEAR THIS AT CHRISTMAS TO RECEIVE VISITORS? by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 08, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Hmmm.... I doubt if anyone can wear this outside. It doesn't make sense one bit. Like... Whats the point ripping that part open?
for attention. Na dem dey make boys think all women are like that.

1 Like

Re: NEW XMAS FASHION??. CAN YOU WEAR THIS AT CHRISTMAS TO RECEIVE VISITORS? by Moh247: 7:32am On Dec 08, 2022
10mobile:

And If a female off duty Soldier, Police woman, or kids of a ruthless politician or herbalist wears this can you dare touching her without loosing your life

You better learn how to keep your hands to yourself because if you lay your hands on anyone's wife daughter sister or mother na so cult war dey start oo

Ancestors of African women, wore less cloths and some go about but naked, but you dare not harras anyone or you get your head beheaded at the village square

1 Like

Re: NEW XMAS FASHION??. CAN YOU WEAR THIS AT CHRISTMAS TO RECEIVE VISITORS? by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 08, 2022
Sweetplum:
for attention. Na dem dey make boys think all women are like that.

It's a wrong attention they'll get because this looks silly. I don't know what they are thinking.
Re: NEW XMAS FASHION??. CAN YOU WEAR THIS AT CHRISTMAS TO RECEIVE VISITORS? by Leoleo1(m): 7:59am On Dec 08, 2022
All shades of evil. This is so wrong
Re: NEW XMAS FASHION??. CAN YOU WEAR THIS AT CHRISTMAS TO RECEIVE VISITORS? by faceland: 9:13am On Dec 08, 2022
Simply don't come out in public with this. Have shame for your father sake.

1 Like

Re: NEW XMAS FASHION??. CAN YOU WEAR THIS AT CHRISTMAS TO RECEIVE VISITORS? by wisdomkid: 9:20am On Dec 08, 2022
What is wrong with putting this on? We have pressing issues in Nigeria, and this is your problem for Christmas?

ABEG

1 Like

Re: NEW XMAS FASHION??. CAN YOU WEAR THIS AT CHRISTMAS TO RECEIVE VISITORS? by Cryofigbos: 9:42am On Dec 08, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

U should learn to mind ur business......we r not trying to be life Afghanistan, we want our country to be like Canada etc where we all have freedom to dress as we pleases without attack from ppl like u
Re: NEW XMAS FASHION??. CAN YOU WEAR THIS AT CHRISTMAS TO RECEIVE VISITORS? by blaquebelle: 11:14am On Dec 08, 2022
What are you people wailing about? That is a sleeping wear with Christmas themes and it has a buttonable opening. Would be fun for married couples.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW XMAS FASHION??. CAN YOU WEAR THIS AT CHRISTMAS TO RECEIVE VISITORS? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
Christmas is fast approaching. What y'all think about this crazy fashion?

Lalasticlala
Re: NEW XMAS FASHION??. CAN YOU WEAR THIS AT CHRISTMAS TO RECEIVE VISITORS? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2022
Nlfpmod.
Re: NEW XMAS FASHION??. CAN YOU WEAR THIS AT CHRISTMAS TO RECEIVE VISITORS? by Idonweak: 1:39pm On Dec 11, 2022
Moh247:

And If a female off duty Soldier, Police woman, or kids of a ruthless politician or herbalist wears this can you dare touching her without loosing your life

You better learn how to keep your hands to yourself because if you lay your hands on anyone's wife daughter sister or mother na so cult war dey start oo

Ancestors of African women, wore less cloths and some go about but naked, but you dare not harras anyone or you get your head beheaded at the village square

Bro you get sense. How can you police what grown up wear on their body? What kind of barbaric mentality is that? He would assault a grown up woman because of what she choose to put on her body.

If any motherf*ucker touch my sisters. I don't care who you're, you go pay.
Re: NEW XMAS FASHION??. CAN YOU WEAR THIS AT CHRISTMAS TO RECEIVE VISITORS? by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 16, 2022
Nlfpmod we are in the season now. Let's know what people think about this new fashion.
Re: NEW XMAS FASHION??. CAN YOU WEAR THIS AT CHRISTMAS TO RECEIVE VISITORS? by VinnyBaba: 9:30am On Dec 16, 2022
The Funny thing about this Post is dat

if a Sexy, busty Babe putting on same Revealing clothing Drags OP to a corner..

Na once OP go Unzip, Bring him Erect Pricck come out to fcvk.. sad cheesy
Re: NEW XMAS FASHION??. CAN YOU WEAR THIS AT CHRISTMAS TO RECEIVE VISITORS? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2022
VinnyBaba:

The Funny thing about this Post is dat

if a Sexy, busty Babe putting on same Revealing clothing Drags OP to a corner..

Na once OP go Unzip, Bring him Erect Pricck come out to fcvk.. sad cheesy

SMH.. fyi, I'm not a male.
Re: NEW XMAS FASHION??. CAN YOU WEAR THIS AT CHRISTMAS TO RECEIVE VISITORS? by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 21, 2022
Bump
Mynd44
Re: NEW XMAS FASHION??. CAN YOU WEAR THIS AT CHRISTMAS TO RECEIVE VISITORS? by asahnwaKC: 9:38am On Dec 21, 2022
Una no de see the button up on it…..because it’s overall makes it easy to use the restroom…

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny User/screen Names U Have Seen On Nl/romance Section. / You got to be kidding me! / Waec Releases New SLAY QUEENS (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.