Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

NEW XMAS FASHION??. CAN YOU WEAR THIS AT CHRISTMAS TO RECEIVE VISITORS? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NEW XMAS FASHION??. CAN YOU WEAR THIS AT CHRISTMAS TO RECEIVE VISITORS? (6035 Views)

Guys Can You Wear This Outfit? (photo) / Can You Wear This To Church??? See How This Lady Dressed Up / “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW XMAS FASHION??. CAN YOU WEAR THIS AT CHRISTMAS TO RECEIVE VISITORS? by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:33am On Dec 21, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Mehn... The thing Taya me. They just want to go naked completely. With this kind of fashion now, what remains again? No shame. Very bad.

Why are you guys ranting this way ??

If they're healthy and not looking old or ageing,why can't they dress such ways?

If you see their boobs, must there be violence?
Re: NEW XMAS FASHION??. CAN YOU WEAR THIS AT CHRISTMAS TO RECEIVE VISITORS? by VinnyBaba: 10:42am On Dec 21, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

SMH.. fyi, I'm not a male.

Then Why are triggered? sad

U must understand dat Prostituting in inherent in 92% of Ladies..

And urge to Fcvk Prostitutes is inherent in 45% of Men.. sad
Re: NEW XMAS FASHION??. CAN YOU WEAR THIS AT CHRISTMAS TO RECEIVE VISITORS? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2022
nlfpmod
Re: NEW XMAS FASHION??. CAN YOU WEAR THIS AT CHRISTMAS TO RECEIVE VISITORS? by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 25, 2022
Nlfpmod
Re: NEW XMAS FASHION??. CAN YOU WEAR THIS AT CHRISTMAS TO RECEIVE VISITORS? by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 25, 2022
Mercy Is your Ass still succulent and soft like this? Yes I will like to see you In this dress.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Am Your Husband's Favourite" - Curvy Actress As She Reveals Backside (Pics) / Why A Woman Tells You “I Have A Boyfriend” / Had My Hopes High To Fùck Yesterday, But She Cast Everything.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.