Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,989 members, 7,814,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself (46252 Views)

Italy Fail To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar / Nigeria's Opponent, Iceland, Opt Out Of FIFA World Cup In Russia / Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Gromilla010: 6:03pm On Dec 10, 2022
BeanX:
Chai! e pain am, dem done ban him alternate account and delete him useless thread, don't worry this account will go down too with several accounts of yours, I promise you that.

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
rubbish....you are a worthless piece of scum and I will make sure you die untimely in a sorrowful and miserable state...as you are,,,you are not even worth a ratshit cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by BeanX(m): 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2022
Gromilla010:
rubbish....you are a worthless piece of scum and I will make sure you die untimely in a sorrowful and miserable state...as you are you are not even worth a ratshit cheesy cheesy
Mynd44
Nlfpmod

Another account of the troll that was banned
https://www.nairaland.com/beretta03

Violation of rule 2, 3 and 19
You guys should ban his IP because he has alot of alternate accounts.
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by BeanX(m): 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
Gromilla010:
so you are still breathing grin grin grin....if you are not careful in this forum...I will first amputate your penis bisect your rotten stomach and rip apart your decomposed intestine and oesaphagus, gauge out your two maggot infested eye and decapitate your disintegrated brain...morronic bomboclaat.
Mynd44
Nlfpmod

Another account of the vile and dangerous troll that was banned earlier

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Gromilla010: 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
BeanX:
Off course it's flowing like a river. cheesy
idiot..your useless hopeless mother and inconsequential father needs to be dragged out of their rat cubicle hole butchered and their carcass fed to the cannibals for giving birth to a hopeless, useless worthless piece of shit like you.... occupying the earth with your inconsequential and insignificant existence
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Gromilla010: 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
BeanX:
Mynd44
Nlfpmod

Another account of the troll that was banned

I will be your nightmare on this forum...your calamity has just began cheesy....ugly disfigured mole
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by BeanX(m): 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
Gromilla010:
idiot..your useless hopeless mother and inconsequential father needs to be dragged out of their rat cubicle hole butchered and their carcass fed to the cannibals for giving birth to a hopeless, useless worthless piece of shit like you.... occupying the earth with your inconsequential and insignificant existence
Mynd44
Nlfpmod

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by BeanX(m): 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2022
Gromilla010:
I will be your nightmare on this forum...your calamity has just began cheesy....ugly figured mole
Mynd44
Nlfpmod

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Gromilla010: 6:10pm On Dec 10, 2022
BeanX:
Mynd44
Nlfpmod

I can see the mods are on your side giving a boofhead wallgecko like you the audacity to reply people that you are not familiar with...frustrated worn-out ugly warthogcheesy
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by BeanX(m): 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2022
Gromilla010:
I will be your nightmare on this forum...your calamity has just began cheesy....ugly figured mole
You are very sick and u need help, instead of adding more problems to you by insulting you, I will just report all your accounts to the mods.

I can't be exchanging words with a mentally deranged person, I won't stoop so low to ur level. I will only give you what you deserve and that's a ban. grin

Mercury12 look at the jobless thing I was telling u about, I told you this person is depressed and mentally deranged. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Gromilla010: 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2022
BeanX:
Mynd44
Nlfpmod

I will rain fire and brimstone on you on this forum..this is just the beginning of your anguish and agony
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Gromilla010: 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2022
BeanX:
You are very sick and u need help, instead of adding more problems to you by insulting you, I will just report all your accounts to the mods.

I can't be exchanging words with a mentally deranged person, I won't stoop so low to ur level. I will only give you what you deserve and that's a ban. grin

Mercury12 look at the jobless thing I was telling u about, I told you this person is depressed and mentally deranged. cheesy cheesy cheesy
bring it on...you already have problem cos if you had something important doing you won't be perusing people's thread...
Show what you get and watch me send you to oblivion...I will douse you fuel and set you ablaze and make sure the fire that burns you in the afterlife will never be put off for a second...come up with your weak kingdergaton uncooked drivels of you...you call insults grin cheesy... you are destined to be condemned forever cheesy...damnation and doom awaits you cheesy
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Gromilla010: 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2022
BeanX:

you numbskull dunderhead...slowpoke you think you are making sense not knowing you sound more and more daft like the nutcase you are...I can imagine you rubbing those two malfunctioning remaining brain cells to type but still end up sounding like one Suffering from chronic epilepsy cheesy
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by BeanX(m): 6:22pm On Dec 10, 2022
Gromilla010:
you numbskull dunderhead...slowpoke you think you are making sense not knowing you sound more and more daft like the nutcase you are...I can imagine you rubbing those two malfunctioning remaining brain cells to type but still end up sounding like one Suffering from chronic epilepsy cheesy
Keep crying boy, don't worry your tears will make a lake, just continue crying on my mentions. I love your bitter tears. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by BeanX(m): 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2022
Gromilla010:
Mynd44
Nlfpmod

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by BeanX(m): 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2022
Gromilla010:
bring it on...you already have problem cos if you had something important doing you won't be perusing people's thread...
Show what you get and watch me send you to oblivion...I will douse you fuel and set you ablaze and make sure the fire that burns you in the afterlife will never be put off for a second...come up with your weak kingdergaton uncooked drivels of you...you call insults grin cheesy... you are destined to be condemned forever cheesy...damnation and doom awaits you cheesy
Mynd44
Nlfpmod

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by BeanX(m): 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2022
Gromilla010:
I will rain fire and brimstone on you on this forum..this is just the beginning of your anguish and agony
Mynd44
Nlfpmod

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by EbenezerTriumph: 6:25pm On Dec 10, 2022
BeanX:
Mynd44
Nlfpmod

how far you and this gay guy still dey fight?
by the way one moniker by name Wagwanbrethren is following me are you the one?
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by EbenezerTriumph: 6:27pm On Dec 10, 2022
Gromilla010:
why did you abandon your umbraithe moniker immediately I quoted you?
you have a phobia for me cos I'm always the one that can give you sleepless nights grin
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by BeanX(m): 6:29pm On Dec 10, 2022
EbenezerTriumph:
how far you and this gay guy still dey fight?
by the way one moniker by name Wagwanbrethren is following me are you the one?
I just dey less busy and bored, that's why I dey face the dimwit, by Monday you no go see me here again. cheesy

And no I'm not the owner of Wagwanbrethren, I don't own the account.
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by EbenezerTriumph: 6:31pm On Dec 10, 2022
BeanX:
I just dey less busy and bored, that's why I dey face the dimwit, by Monday you no go see me here again. cheesy

longtime by the way and the gay person with multiple accounts you're fighting with is a woman and not a guy.
that obama's research was false.
this Gromilla010 woman needs help biko, she seriously needs one cos her case is getting out of hands
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Gromilla010: 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2022
EbenezerTriumph:
why did you abandon your umbraithe moniker immediately I quoted you?
you have a phobia for me cos I'm always the one that can give you sleepless nights grin
just as I have damaged your destiny and future to keep creating multiple useless account on nairaland till you achieve bnothing and die grin
you give me sleepless night as in how? cheesy
It seems you overestimate your worthless self..you aren't worth a ratshit grin cheesy
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Gromilla010: 6:50pm On Dec 10, 2022
EbenezerTriumph:
longtime by the way and the gay person with multiple accounts you're fighting with is a woman and not a guy.
this Gromilla010 woman needs help biko, she seriously needs one cos her case is getting out of hands
off-course it will get out of hand till you start receiving dick right into your anus wink
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Gromilla010: 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
BeanX:

emasculated ode...you will continue to receive multiple thunderous invisible slap from me till you knockout cheesy
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by BeanX(m): 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2022
EbenezerTriumph:
Na man oh, na bobrisky people the idiot be. cheesy
Na mods I just dey report the dimwit to, I no get time to fight with mentally deranged person wey suppose dey market. cheesy
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Gromilla010: 6:57pm On Dec 10, 2022
BeanX:
Na man oh, na bobrisky people the idiot be. cheesy
Na mods I just dey report the dimwit to, I no get time to fight with mentally deranged person wey suppose dey market. cheesy
Illiterate aka beanx
poor english
Did you go to school at all..you keep repeating your uncooked horseshit like someone suffering from autism cheesy
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by EbenezerTriumph: 8:18am On Dec 11, 2022
Gromilla010:
just as I have damaged your destiny and future to keep creating multiple useless account on nairaland till you achieve bnothing and die grin
you give me sleepless night as in how? cheesy
It seems you overestimate your worthless self..you aren't worth a ratshit grin cheesy
I'm still looking for a way to track and get you raped and that will be very soon
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by BeanX(m): 9:28am On Dec 11, 2022
EbenezerTriumph:
I'm still looking for a way to track and get you raped and that will be very soon
You want rape your fellow man?
that deranged and rejected ogre wey him family done disown, na reason why depression want kill am, nobody wants the societal reject again. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by BeanX(m): 9:29am On Dec 11, 2022
Gromilla010:
your head is leaking...you need to be dragged naked to the market square..have your decayed rotten butthole inserted with ant infested wood..pour shit and urine on your disgusting body and make you drink and eat your feaces and urine..dip your Deteriorated dick in beehive...dismember your flesh and set you ablaze.. excrementcheesy

Mynd44
Nlfpmod

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by BeanX(m): 9:30am On Dec 11, 2022
Gromilla010:
Mynd44
Nlfpmod

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Gromilla010: 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2022
BeanX:
You want rape your fellow man?
that deranged and rejected ogre wey him family done disown, na reason why depression want kill am, nobody wants the societal reject again. grin
always repeating your Stupidity like a one dimensional brain dunce..at least he is very sensible to know that I am a she not a he grin grin..your birth was the consequences of two inferior apes who knew nothing about genotype compatibility grin cheesy cheesy

The only difference between you and your dingbat father was that it missed the ship taking dump folks free of charge to the 21st century grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Odion Ighalo Cools Off At Seaside After Manchester United Exit (Photos) / 10 Footballers Who Served Both Liverpool And Chelsea / Mikel Obi's Twins In their Mini Bath-Tub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.