Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself (46253 Views)

Italy Fail To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar / Nigeria's Opponent, Iceland, Opt Out Of FIFA World Cup In Russia / Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Sweetvie: 11:48pm On Dec 07, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
IF ARGENTINA makes it to the Final, I will board an Emergency Flight to Qatar so as to share in his glorious moments.
BOARDING PASS already Loading......
Lol... I don't know why you guys are just daydreaming grin
One even said the cup is for Argentina undecided
Like ko possible sir grin grin
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Ballzproblem2: 11:49pm On Dec 07, 2022
sixthsensekids:

You are a Nigerian, are you saying that you cant be trusted also?
yes including me, I'm only human ,can use that money for my selfish interest

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by OriOko88(m): 11:49pm On Dec 07, 2022
grin
See as thread dry. No single post of anybody in Qatar. Chaii. Poverty has really showed us shege. Even when we qualified to russia 2018,the Nigerians who travelled to see d eagle no reach 500. I'm very sure those oyinbos behind d OP came there for sight seeing,their countries may not qualify.

Poverty has become part and parcel of us. Very dry thread. Many nairalanders are hustlers. Very few middle class amongst us cheesy

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Sweetvie: 11:50pm On Dec 07, 2022
Omo! Una dey hot grin
Seriously I really wanna go but work won't free me. By God grace the next world cup I'll be there live cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by MARKETfund: 11:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
ZUBY77:
Who else is here in Qatar.
Let's have a get together in Doha, Qatar is a small country.
I am currently in one o f the Cruise ships, the MSC WORLD EUROPA
Ozo Igbo ndu!
Nwoke but dachii..

Nnaa longest time

7 Likes

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by ednut1(m): 11:58pm On Dec 07, 2022
Next world cup God willing i go dey angry. Hope they bring 9ja matches to Canada

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 08, 2022
ZUBY77:

Zubby, i was there live. Just look back in the picture. I was the one seated behind you to your with the red hat.
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Lapinski: 12:05am On Dec 08, 2022
ZUBY77:
This is a faceless platform, I don’t want to cast myself.
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:05am On Dec 08, 2022
Ussycool:
Lord bless my hustle. I want to make it to the next world cup.

Yes and Amen........nnnnnnnn
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by bluebay(m): 12:10am On Dec 08, 2022
Wahala wahala . You want make we begin do photoshop Abi?
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 08, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
I've going to all the World Cup competitions since 2002 and here I am again in Qatar for the 2022 worldcup. To God be the glory. I know haters would doubt me. Na una sabi.
your head don dey resemble worldcup self

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by jamesversion: 12:17am On Dec 08, 2022
meobizy:
I’ll sell you a skyscraper if you believe I’m there.

Marina Granovskaia. grin
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Wickedfacts: 12:19am On Dec 08, 2022
There are 4,389 Billionaires in Nnewi alone, not 1 is in Qatar.

UGM no gree dem comot house. grin

7 Likes

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by BENEAMATA: 12:25am On Dec 08, 2022
Didn't realise the YBNL boss is a nairalander . Nice one badoo .
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by melonsgroup: 12:33am On Dec 08, 2022
Was there Life

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by frontrunnerbaba: 12:41am On Dec 08, 2022
Una well done o... Una dey try sha
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by zudozz: 12:42am On Dec 08, 2022
Which Qatar they go?

Na to just dey here dey carry empty stomach dey support Tinubu they know. Wretched lot!

Ordinary WC they no fit go watch!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by sekundosekundo: 12:44am On Dec 08, 2022
ZUBY77:

Are you for real or you're catching cruise?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Hpesoj: 12:44am On Dec 08, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Bro, can I send you a mail please?

Alaye, hope you're aware that ZUBY77 is Igbo. I don't think it is appropriate for you to have anything to do with him since he's from the tribe your so much hate.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by sekundosekundo: 12:49am On Dec 08, 2022
Skyview01:

Zubby, i was there live. Just look back in the picture. I was the one seated behind you to your with the red hat.

Both you and ZUBY77 are liers. Lets meet on Sunday if you're truly in Qatar.

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by sekundosekundo: 12:59am On Dec 08, 2022
Naxtrad:
come work for site make u collect 7k a day... If you dey around Awoyaya

What will he be doing for 7k if not to be packing sand with wheelbarrow?
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 08, 2022
Wow.
Surprised no one seems to really know ZUBBY77 here in this thread.
Globalrun series writer.
I'm reading your series for the 3 time now.
Well done boss cool cool cool

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by otipoju(m): 1:19am On Dec 08, 2022
ZUBY77:

You are a human being. Don't look down on yourself.
One day you will be able to go to places like this.

True talk. As a am thinketh in his heart so is he

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Menclothing: 1:26am On Dec 08, 2022
Free jersey when you buy 100k item
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by ZooOga: 1:29am On Dec 08, 2022
Three pages and a lot of comments but only two NLers are blessed enough to be enjoying the good life at a global event. wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Premiumwriter: 1:51am On Dec 08, 2022
PrettyBolu:
Me. I went to Qatar to watch Balablu vs Bula Bla

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by OgaTheTop2: 2:02am On Dec 08, 2022
meobizy:
I’ll sell you a skyscraper if you believe I’m there.
Werey cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by patrickmuf(m): 2:21am On Dec 08, 2022
Caio:
Wow.
Surprised no one seems to really know ZUBBY77 here in this thread.
Globalrun series writer.
I'm reading your series for the 3 time now.
Well done boss cool cool cool
I was waiting for a comment like yours...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by BloomingDale(f): 2:43am On Dec 08, 2022
ZUBY77:

You should have tried to cut out the other people na. A pet peeve of mine.
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by pargelenis(m): 2:55am On Dec 08, 2022
meobizy:
.. If e no reach to enter developed nation, una fit flex Ghana for one week come back...
Even the official hungry Ghana boy of this forum puts kaduna because he’s ashamed to write Accra on his profile page grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by fidel2(m): 3:08am On Dec 08, 2022
ZUBY77:

Senior man ur own grace special I swear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Odion Ighalo Cools Off At Seaside After Manchester United Exit (Photos) / 10 Footballers Who Served Both Liverpool And Chelsea / Mikel Obi's Twins In their Mini Bath-Tub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.