Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself (46249 Views)

Italy Fail To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar / Nigeria's Opponent, Iceland, Opt Out Of FIFA World Cup In Russia / Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by EniHolar(f): 11:05pm On Dec 07, 2022
I'm there but

YOU CAN'T SEE ME (in John Cena's voice)
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by techWriter1: 11:12pm On Dec 07, 2022
Lord protect my excitement
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Sultty(m): 11:13pm On Dec 07, 2022
I feel u my gee. I'll get there with enough funds
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by AlphaTaikun: 11:13pm On Dec 07, 2022
ZUBY77:
Who else is here in Qatar.
Let's have a get together in Doha, Qatar is a small country.
I am currently in one o f the Cruise ships, the MSC WORLD
EUROPA
That's awesome! Nothing beats real time presence at a global sporting event.

Are you privately self-sponsored, or you went in official capacity?

Cheers!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Gipre(m): 11:13pm On Dec 07, 2022
When is Nigeria playing in Quatar?

7 Likes

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Ikennaford: 11:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
ZUBY77:
I am currently in one o f the Cruise ships, the MSC WORLD EUROPA
I'm in Qatar since the opening ceremony with my baby mama, but showcasing ain't necessary though, seems you wanna impress dem broke britches on here

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Mrkindness: 11:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
Uptoyou:
Is that the cruise ship?
Vawulence grin grin
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by wpadmin: 11:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
meobizy:
Find friends, open an account where all of you deposit an agreed amount occasionally. Ten thousand Naira each from six people every quarter will pile into something you people can travel with after four years. If e no reach to enter developed nation, una fit flex Ghana for one week come back. My problem with such a plan is greed; one idiot will want to scam everybody.

They can easily do a joint contribution with Piggyvest

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by frenzzy2(m): 11:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
ZUBY77:
let's meet at el sharab restaurant please before we proceed to stadium against tomorrow match at doha from El Sharab restaurant to Doha is 20 minutes drive
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Olam09(m): 11:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
Na me be that

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 07, 2022
Why undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by derecho(m): 11:18pm On Dec 07, 2022
You resemble Tinubu small
Enemyofpeace:
I've going to all the World Cup competitions since 2002 and here I am again in Qatar for the 2022 worldcup. To God be the glory. I know haters would doubt me. Na una sabi.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Idoko619(m): 11:19pm On Dec 07, 2022
Ikennaford:

I'm in Qatar since the opening ceremony with my baby mama, but showcasing ain't necessary though, seems you wanna impress dem broke britches on here

Chill bro, you ain't anywhere near an airport.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by SPAMBOX7: 11:19pm On Dec 07, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
I've going to all the World Cup competitions since 2002 and here I am again in Qatar for the 2022 worldcup. To God be the glory. I know haters would doubt me. Na una sabi.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by lincrypto: 11:22pm On Dec 07, 2022
Awesome!
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by MoneySEASON: 11:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
meobizy:
No time to show myself. I wore a green shirt during the USA vs England match. I remember not sleeping out of excitement when I appeared on television on the day.

Your signature says there's no millionaire on NL grin grin

I just had to laugh because it's not true bro grin

For the fine girl aspect, I won't doubt that, I haven't seen a beautiful girl on Nairaland, the female monikers I see don't put their pictures on their profile, maybe they're not beautiful as you said grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by lincrypto: 11:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
That looks good!
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by SlyfoxxDaBoss: 11:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
IjeBos and Obrigardo can NEVER be here. They still stuck in “Murica” cleaning old people’s ass while thinking they living the good life LOL

Broke ass niggaz.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by brain54(m): 11:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
I no doubt you…

Your head be like the stadium where they go play the final match. grin

14 Likes

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Naxtrad(m): 11:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
tech433:
I can't sleep due to hunger, all my efforts not working but still trusting God. Please kindly read my main text below.
come work for site make u collect 7k a day... If you dey around Awoyaya

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by manny88ng2000: 11:38pm On Dec 07, 2022
Abeg open one account for me for better dating site. Find better profile. Send me logins. I swear you don do am for me.
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by sixthsensekids(m): 11:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
rather spend my money on strippers than to go with this plan , Nigerians are not to be trusted

You are a Nigerian, are you saying that you cant be trusted also?
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by ItsTutsi(m): 11:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
Bro, can I send you a mail please?
ZUBY77:
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 07, 2022
IF ARGENTINA makes it to the Final, I will board an Emergency Flight to Qatar so as to share in his glorious moments.
BOARDING PASS already Loading......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by meobizy(f): 11:42pm On Dec 07, 2022
MoneySEASON:

Your signature says there's no millionaire on NL grin grin

I just had to laugh because it's not true bro grin

For the fine girl aspect, I won't doubt that, I haven't seen a beautiful girl on Nairaland, the female monikers I see don't put their pictures on their profile, maybe they're not beautiful as you said grin
The sigi is a broke boy magnet. If you attack it, you’re surely broke. Millionaire go read the thing laugh, hence “millionaire no dey Nairaland.”

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The 5 Highest-Paid Players In La Liga Right Now / Odion Ighalo Cools Off At Seaside After Manchester United Exit (Photos) / 10 Footballers Who Served Both Liverpool And Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.