Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself (46246 Views)

Italy Fail To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar / Nigeria's Opponent, Iceland, Opt Out Of FIFA World Cup In Russia / Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by udomonday: 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2022
somehow:

When one of your former leaders tried this, didn't you all call him names and labeled him a tyrant?

Of all the countries to use as an example, it's North Korea you saw. This goes to show the level at which you will run from responsibility just to blame the government.

You want government to start beating, shooting or jailing people for not keeping their environments clean?

Is this how the rest of the world apart from North Korea are doing it?

Please, kind something else to justify why you run from taking responsibility for your dirty markets.
if government enforced sanitation laws in the markets I bet you all the markets will be spic and span, something as simple as sealing up any shop that has a dirty sorrounding,you will see that all traders will take it upon themselves to clean up Thier sorroundings,not because they enjoy doing that,but because of the fear of having Thier shops sealed,the same thing applies to streets and compounds,if government had people going around the streets and compounds and sealing up houses with dirty sorroundings,then a lot of people will be clean by force.the government does not care,and that is the reason the citizens don't care either.
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Af0nja: 1:53pm On Dec 08, 2022
You're enjoying but you're fat sha. Watch your weight or just skip dinners. You'll lose facial fats too
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by jummex8228(f): 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2022
ZUBY77:
Who else is here in Qatar.
Let's have a get together in Doha, Qatar is a small country.
I am currently in one o f the Cruise ships, the MSC WORLD EUROPA

Brother zubyzuby, so you are enjoying alone you can't call your sister, anyways send or bring some thing for your sister when you are coming back home.
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by GloriousGbola: 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2022
sukkot:
is it your leaders that would come and clean your environment for you ? its those guys selling the fish in doha who keep their environments clean. time for you nigerian citizens to start understanding that nigeria is bad because of you and not the government

Nigerians that cannot even keep pet bottle in their car till they get to a dustbin. Straight from the window to wherever it goes. Danfo, sedan, suv. All throw the bottle out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by sukkot: 2:03pm On Dec 08, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Nigerians that cannot even keep pet bottle in their car till they get to a dustbin. Straight from the window to wherever it goes. Danfo, sedan, suv. All throw the bottle out.
RIGHT Brother ? lmao grin grin
no accountability or responsibility whatsoever. just living like cowboys
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by somehow: 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2022
udomonday:
if government enforced sanitation laws in the markets I bet you all the markets will be spic and span, something as simple as sealing up any shop that has a dirty sorrounding,you will see that all traders will take it upon themselves to clean up Thier sorroundings,not because they enjoy doing that,but because of the fear of having Thier shops sealed,the same thing applies to streets and compounds,if government had people going around the streets and compounds and sealing up houses with dirty sorroundings,then a lot of people will be clean by force.the government does not care,and that is the reason the citizens don't care either.

It's the government that's teaching individuals how to be hygienic and clean? Continue, government will come and teach you how to even poo.
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Kolisky(m): 2:53pm On Dec 08, 2022
PrettyBolu:
Me. I went to Qatar to watch Balablu vs Blu blu bulabalu

Well well well!

You brought a smile on my face cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by emmaodet: 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2022
ZUBY77:

I have been going to every major tournaments on my own.

Do you also attend African nations cup?
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by emmaodet: 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2022
Nonswa:
So, no any other person dey Qatar for this whole nairaland cheesy. If na some sane countries now, pictures of pple wey go Qatar for don dey fly everywhere. Chai; we poor for this country oo.
Suffering and bragging kind of poverty grin. Some still dey stand gidigba on Tinubu mandate. Body go tell us..

Better vote wisely come 2023!

It’s not easy to be an african man.
The poverty is so high, people tend to see vacations and tourism as waste of money.

They will tell you do you know how many blocks that money will mould? Or how bags of cement it will buy? Or slates or tiles or roofing sheets.
Some of the tours I go to sef some close people do think I am wasteful meanwhile it’s part of education and exposure.
When kids talk among his friends, most will just be looking and keep quiet because they have never had such experiences

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by benjanny(m): 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2022
We are here

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Grupo(m): 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
emmaodet:

It’s not easy to be an african man.
The poverty is so high, people tend to see vacations and tourism as waste of money.

They will tell you do you know how many blocks that money will mould? Or how bags of cement it will buy? Or slates or tiles or roofing sheets.
Some of the tours I go to sef some close people do think I am wasteful meanwhile it’s part of education and exposure.
When kids talk among his friends, most will just be looking and keep quiet because they have never had such experiences

Please, how much again did you say you spent in total to visit Benin Republic?
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Fantazy(m): 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2022
That's me sitting behind the man that is sitting behind the man that is sitting beside Messi's junior brother behind you.

Hope you know that Messi's brother?
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by emmaodet: 3:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
Grupo:

Please, how much again did you say you spent in total to visit Benin Republic?

Lol

330k for a family of 4 (last kid was not billed because less than 3) aside other expenses there like eating etc. so plus or minus we used 400k
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Harmattan123(m): 4:06pm On Dec 08, 2022
Sweetvie:
wahala for you o undecided
Oloriburuku
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Grupo(m): 4:10pm On Dec 08, 2022
emmaodet:

Lol

330k for a family of 4 (last kid was not billed because less than 3) aside other expenses there like eating etc. so plus or minus we used 400k

Wow. That's super cheap.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by udomonday: 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2022
somehow:

It's the government that's teaching individuals how to be hygienic and clean? Continue, government will come and teach you how to even poo.
is like your mind runs on only one track.
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Yunghost: 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2022
Omo I dey on lowkey cool
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Sweetvie: 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2022
Harmattan123:

Oloriburuku
Your name?
That's why you're still in same position
Doubting other people money grin pele o legit worker undecided
Abeg shift lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Bablat(m): 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2022
me too dey Qatar oo
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Nonswa(m): 7:26pm On Dec 08, 2022
For those of you begging OP for money; I am sure you'all are Urchins..and OP being an Obedient somebody does not give shishi grin

So; it is left for you'all to choose between collecting FISH or been taught how to Fish.

Vote wisely come 2023 cool
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Suunnn(f): 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2022
ZUBY77:
Who else is here in Qatar.
Let's have a get together in Doha, Qatar is a small country.
I am currently in one o f the Cruise ships, the MSC WORLD EUROPA
Someday! Someway!!
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by mrkings84(m): 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2022
Luckysbab:

Where did you see the Dubai?
people

Qatar, or Dubai, any difference?
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Dashlish12: 9:39pm On Dec 08, 2022
Naxtrad:
come work for site make u collect 7k a day... If you dey around Awoyaya
. Nawa oo, And if I May ask, what's The Scope Of The Work?
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by emmaodet: 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2022
ZUBY77:
At the 20th floor of the ship where the swimming pools and some bars are located. That's where you go under the sun in the morning to look around and feed your eyes with pretty Oyibo ladies

Please the assistant Jesuses should skip this one. I don't apologize for such things

Walahi, poverty na bastard !!!!!!!!
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by emmaodet: 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2022
ZUBY77:
Some Qatari at the Fan Festival, Al Bidda Park, Downtown Doha.

One glass of orange juice in the Ship costs 11.5 euros

X 900 is 10,350 Naira just for small glass.of juice.

A glass of Beer or a small bottle of Heineken is about 14, 000 naira.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

It is well.

There are some life, salary earners /civil servants will never experience in their lives before they die.

Every spirit of 1 to 30 in my life...... die by fireeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by afrodoc2: 2:43am On Dec 09, 2022
ZUBY77:

Haba and we no.meet.

Hope you enjoyed it

I did bro. Yeah a shame. Most of the blacks on the ship seemed to be Brazilian, Americans and Brits.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by EniHolar(f): 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
BeanX:
U no get sense

I can see that yours is overflowing
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Bassmetrics: 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
Zubby77 ozoigbondu 1 of Berlin, onye ije!
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Edoziesmart(m): 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
meobizy:
No millionaire has ever attacked it.
grin grin
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Gromilla010: 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2022
BeanX:
U no get sense
so you are still breathing grin grin grin....if you are not careful in this forum...I will first amputate your penis bisect your rotten stomach and rip apart your decomposed intestine and oesaphagus, gauge out your two maggot infested eye and decapitate your disintegrated brain...morronic bomboclaat.
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by BeanX(m): 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
Gromilla010:
so you are still breathing grin grin grin....if you are not careful in this forum...I will first amputate your penis bisect your rotten stomach and rip apart your decomposed intestine and oesaphagus, gauge out your two maggot infested eye and decapitate your disintegrated brain...morronic bomboclaat.
Chai! e pain am, dem done ban him alternate account and delete him useless thread, don't worry this account will go down too with several accounts of yours, I promise you that.

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by BeanX(m): 6:02pm On Dec 10, 2022
EniHolar:

I can see that yours is overflowing
Off course it's flowing like a river. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The 5 Highest-Paid Players In La Liga Right Now / Odion Ighalo Cools Off At Seaside After Manchester United Exit (Photos) / 10 Footballers Who Served Both Liverpool And Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.