Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,022 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) (57015 Views)

The Roasted Chicken I Bought For N2,500 / Is This Fact About Boiled/roasted Corn True? / Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by naijamanyoutube(m): 11:42am On Dec 21, 2022
Yes Chile. You should google more about it.

EngrKemp:

Chile?
Really..
I know they v large deposit of lead for export
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by fammo10247: 2:35am On Jan 01, 2023
EngrKemp:

Thank you so much chairman.
I know about the security and background checks by OBSES , i v done alcohol and drug test too before and they were good.
About safety, though I v HUET (Tollman pH), STCW mandatory,
Nimasa Medical,
PSCRB,
ISPS,
Yellow card,
another Chicken pox vaccine,
Marine passport,
International passport.
I'm willing and ready to start my journey as you have listed sir.
I know this path is very important and looking at going international,this is the best because right from when I was younger ,I v always wanted to go worldwide with my career and that is why I don't rest on my learning even with all the hardship in Nigeria and unemployment, if I v as little as N100, I will run to acquire more knowledge and I keep learning and learning and people say I waste so much money on learning and Certification but something kept pushing and I v this convinction that my Chi will make a way for me soon.

And Nigerians don't really appreciate some of these specialties .
Aside university degrees .

After my degree, I knew I needed lots more to move worldwide.
My friends now call me Epelleson Worldwide.

Sir, be rest assured that I am willing to learn even more..
Whether ROV and others, I am willing to learn.
Punctuality and regularity is my motor.

I am good at work place engineering reporting .
I understand reports are very important and the science behind them I tend to peruse .
Reports are done in third person singular with acceptable codes whether ASME or ISO/ EuroNorms.

During my IIW training,I was the best in my class by the Grace of God.

I'm ready to start right away sir.

Dear Engr, please how can I reach you. I've got some info to ask about IIW training

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

17 Foods From Your Nigerian Childhood You’ll Probably Never See Again / What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) / Season Of Aku. Do You Eat It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.