Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) (57009 Views)

The Roasted Chicken I Bought For N2,500 / Is This Fact About Boiled/roasted Corn True? / Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by Latakia(f): 7:26am On Dec 14, 2022
onuman:

But Agbado and Abacha are not standard meals in Igbo land. Whereas Tinubu wants them as standard meals for Nigeria's soldiers he will position against Boko Haram/ISWAP, if we elect Tinubu president of Nigeria in 2023
The funniest be say na Igbo women dey sell AGBADO and ABACHA pass for Nigeria. Two products made of maize and cassava grin

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by VEHINTOLAR: 9:30am On Dec 14, 2022
viodemus:

Let us not make this a tribal thing, I have nothing but respect for yorubas; but saying yoruba has the largest tribe there is false. If you say yoruba tribe has the highest influence in Brazil, then you are right.

Most nigerians that the portugese took to brazil back in the day were through Lagos ports ( badagary, etc) and other ports. They took yorubas, other tribes, and even other africans through there. A good amount of current day Nigerian yorubas came from Brazil. Lots of black brazilians and even mixed black Brazilians, know this, so they decided to hold on and learn more about the yoruba culture, so that they could fit in when they come back to nigeria. Many black Brazilians were japa-ing to Nigeria back in the day, and they only knew the Lagos and its environ ports.

When many Brazilians do that dna thing, they trace their roots to yoruba and other African countries. But they still revere the yoruba culture, because their 5 generation grand parents were trying to japa to Nigeria. To them Nigeria is yoruba dominated - other africans are expanding that mindset, but yoruba is the one african place their people have gone to in large numbers like I said before. So yoruba is a safe haven in their hearts when it comes to Africa. Out of ten Brazilians, maybe one is a real yoruba from the old days.

In current day brazil, the angolans are more visible, some igbos, you will hardly see a real Nigerian yoruba.

Brazil is not that much different than Nigeria, especially in crime, but they are more overall developed and their mixed race government have more credibility than Nigeria.

If you sabi your way there, overcome the racism, you go blow. Food there na enough, if you have a restaurant, no matter how big or small, quantity must full plate cun heap, or else you go close down. Dem get enough food, even for export.

God bless Brazil.

There is no where in my earlier post where I claimed that "Yoruba has the largest tribe" in Brazil ! What I said and which is verifiable is that;apart from Nigeria,Brazil has the second largest population of Yoruba people in the world. It simply means Brazil is the second place in the world,second only to Nigeria, where you'll find large concentration of indigenous Yoruba people in the world. That is a fact,but what I don't get is how you think this has anything to do with tribalism ! Na the thing wey I know, na im I dey talk bro ! It isn't a mere coincidence that the indigenous Yorubas from Brazil always top the number of foreign attendees/worshipers,closely followed by the Cubans,at the annual Osun Osogbo festival.

Lol,your assertion that the African Brazilians, especially those of Yoruba descents,assumed that "Nigeria is Yoruba dominated"and that's why they revere Yoruba culture or something is quite laughable ! This shows very clearly that you know very little or nothing about these Yoruba people scattered all over the world. Their relationship with the Yoruba of Nigeria has nothing to do with Nigeria as a country itself ! Let me break this down for you for ease of understanding. You see,Yoruba all over the world,including those in Nigeria,believe,very strongly,that they are all from the same source - Ile Ife in Osun state. From the Krio (Criole) of Sierra Leone,to Aku of Gambia,Tabon/Ga of Accra in Ghana,Lucumi (Olukumi) of Brazil,Cuba,(found also in Delta state Nigeria) and other Americas,Ewes of Ghana,the indigenous Yoruba's of Benin republic,Togo, Ivory coast etc,all these people will tell you that they are from ILE IFE in Osun state of Nigeria. Though some may point to Oyo Ile as their origin,like the Tabon of Ghana,but everybody acknowledges Ile Ife as the source of all Yorubas. It is an unbreakable cultural bond that has nothing to do with Nigeria being
"Yoruba dominated" fallacy !

It is a fact that there are lots of Brazilians of Angolan descents, that's a fact just like there are lots of Brazilians of Yoruba descents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by EngrKemp: 12:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Yes you are right, but I'm getting used to it now, because they are just everywhere. I'm at the point wey I dey say "How many you wan look self?"

I have more than enough of my plates now of girls wey dey interested. I don chop tire self. lol grin

Bro na oyibo I wan marry ..
Just let Dem know say one serious guy dey ..
I no dey shame for wetin I want oo..
I fine join too naa..me serious.
I fit lap well
WhatsApp

O .80775. 793. 72
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by EngrKemp: 12:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
viodemus:

chairman, if you honestly dey this vast, that is a progressive person you are. You no need be all the way expert or have years and years of experience. If you have this type of rigor, humble in the real world, and ready to work with others like me, am impressed.

They are some people here that are good and skilled in real life. With time, me and the team have worked with a lot of gems like you. Even some nl people in real life, some of us differ in Nigeria policies, and other things, but it is mutual respect.

No mind my tip of iceberg talk here for nl, I dun cast for nl. So I dey about show off to inspire, and politics of the times to better Nigeria. So that people go still know say success can be attained without scam or government greed. Is the long road but the way with a solid foundation.

We will see how things play out. If you don't mind, where are you located? state and country? do you speak any other languages?

Chairman,
I'm located in portharcourt,
I'm in rivers state and that's my state.
I speak English,
Native language ibani and I understand Igbo language.

I lived and did my degree education in Lagos.

Akoka.

I'm hungry for success chairman.
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by betshopagent(m): 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
omonnakoda:
He is definitely Ibo
They are 5&6 with empty boasting

I do not need to check you can bet your life where he is from
Envy no go kill you.
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2022
Person dey ask before him dey see people selling corn for Naija market?

meobizy:
You didn’t ask.
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
lol grin

Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Brazilian asses grin

Considering setting up and underground bunker in that country just for hook up any time I touch down...it will be managed by my hook up babes cheesy

Them go dey sell weed and drugs too cool

1 Like

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:32pm On Dec 14, 2022
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by meobizy(f): 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Person dey ask before him dey see people selling corn for Naija market?

The Bible claimed “ask and ye shall see.”
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:37pm On Dec 14, 2022
Thank you for your feedback. I will not write that no more, I will just think it lol grin

Writing that actually worked, so why change what works?

kelvinovie25:
Sharing your experience is actually nice, my only advice is just stop intimidating people to subscribe, positive messages to get a subscription is a way to go, but telling someone devil go punish am for not subscribing is a turn off, a subscription would be nice would do just fine.
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:39pm On Dec 14, 2022
You are right.

Ensquare:

There's much difference in packaging compared to what is applicable here
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:44pm On Dec 14, 2022
you go find them for instagram na. Or come Brazil.

I cannot tell girl wey want me to go find another, they feel disrespected.

EngrKemp:

Bro na oyibo I wan marry ..
Just let Dem know say one serious guy dey ..
I no dey shame for wetin I want oo..
I fine join too naa..me serious.
I fit lap well
WhatsApp

O .80775. 793. 72
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
For Naija I no dey ask, I just dey see left and right. grin

meobizy:
The Bible claimed “ask and ye shall see.”
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by meobizy(f): 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
For Naija I no dey ask, I just dey see left and right. grin

That mentality no dey work for that side.
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by Streetmovement(m): 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
lol grin

How you see the biz grin
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:16pm On Dec 15, 2022
I think it's good to try new biz in places they don't have many of it.

Streetmovement:

How you see the biz grin
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by EngrKemp: 8:37pm On Dec 15, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
you go find them for instagram na. Or come Brazil.

I cannot tell girl wey want me to go find another, they feel disrespected.

U r right bro .

But u need pick one asap ..
Damn
That babe u been meet for Uruguay with her fat friend that ur friend refused to speak to .

U both looked good back then..

I gbadun ur style ..
I dey wait for more pictures and videos...

I hope these babes are loyal tho?
Brazil has lots of blacks too so it is not gonna be like going black thing.

Any one that wants blacks got blacks already ..
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by viodemus: 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2022
EngrKemp:

Chairman,
I'm located in portharcourt,
I'm in rivers state and that's my state.
I speak English,
Native language ibani and I understand Igbo language.

I lived and did my degree education in Lagos.

Akoka.

I'm hungry for success chairman.

Chairman, sorry for the delay. Am on my Traveling and time adjustments period, am trying to finish things up and get back to Nigeria on the 23rd.

You are speaking my language - legit success .

Anyways, i looked into your post again about your experiences and I noticed that some of them would be considered quick trainings in places like the USA, canada, Australia, and most parts of Europe, which still shows that you are trying to better yourself and not resting on your past glory. We are not so school induced, but more so training and being physically healthy - no disrespect to anyone with health issues. I will explain further in later paragraphs.

When it comes to international skilled job placements, am currently in contracts that are focused on skills like this drilling, oil, gas, and power plants, something like you do.

Don't mind me, I will speak in between pidgin and english.
To make money na mind o, I hope say you know. I really no wan share my format, but is okay, we dun chop and expand, make others chop if dem fit, so here it goes.

EARLY CONTACT
My kind of contract placement would go like this, we reach out to you, do our questionnaire, if we are feeling you even more, we invite you to our hq, You will agree for interpol clearance - if you do, we wait two weeks for interpol clearance, they will do personal and online(scam) forensic, if the report come clean, You will sign the part 1 agreement with us - basically a notarize agreement -saying we are not assuring you immediate hire yet until all our conditions are met - which are criminal, physical, those kinds of background checks. Then we put you on our pending profile in our books.

FURTHER INVESTIGATIONS
We will send you to get physical with our approved doctors and specialty places, since you are in Nigeria, you might do it in Nigeria or ghana or SA or even Kenya. We will pay for all your expenses. This will be a timeline that is good for you, it is a week expense trip, You will have to ready your passport. Normally, if you are Nigerian, we will send you to any other african country amongst the options I stated earlier, Rwanda will soon be on that list. The test itself is about two days - lung health check, physical limitations, etc the test is two days, but you will stay for a week just incase something might need to be rechecked, before they conclude their report.

If you pass those, then the journey begins, By the way, my personal projects and trainings are full, but due to reputation, my placements are open, so we or any company like us, will like to know if you have water phobia, confined vessel phobia, etc. if no, you are on your way, of course we will see if you have basic welding experience, if yes, we would coach you on more advanced training, paid for by us, and also prepare you more.

LOCATIONS
So locations are in many great countries like yankee, jand, Norway, etc even Qatar, Dubai, Saudi, etc.

The nature of this job is undersea welding, let me repeat it, undersea welding

GENERAL JOB NATURE
Let me give you a hypothetical but close to facts, places like USA will pay like 280k to $300,000 a year, or more. 40 hours a week, you will get paid for the first two years by us, so you will be a contract employee, but you will be under the supervision of the company on ground, for example, say shell, you will be under their supervision on site. underwater or underground if need be. You will be covered for discrimination, you will have employee rights but not employee benefits yet, until maybe after 2 years, if they like you and see you were learning more and all, they might even file for you to stay, and then retain you.

The truth is that machines will do the job, you will have safety wears and machines will go down there, machines like submersible with under sea cameras, then sometimes you might have to get ready with all your safety gear, and they will plan for you and others to go down to either weld or plasma cut, or add a outer jacket sleeve, or something down there, it could be several km down or a little less, but you will go under the guidance and supervision of the leader on site. if there is an oil spill or malfunction, after the engineers on site determine their course of action, the leader on site will inform you guys on how to contain it.

You will be observed for drunkenness and hard drugs, especially fentanyl or cocaine etc, it could be random. You can shayo on your time after work, but never right before.

Before all these, in places like yankee, you will go for confine space training, job respect training (its several names in different places), and various safety training. OSHA (occupational safety and health administration) training, your job is guided by EPA (environmental protection agency), etc.

is more to it, I no wan dey continue epistle, due to our relations and others like us, you will do the essential training, and be given a year to complete other necessary trainings.

HOW DO WE(eg Viodemus group) BENEFIT

Remember, I show you how to fish in the water, not to be feeding you daily fish, so that is our business principle, other qualified groups, run theirs how they see fit.
The first two years, we will get reports about you on the job, we have a third party that we pay into, that will pay you every 2 weeks, that pay is insured, the main company has already paid us in full, so we will middle man you the money; if for any reason, they don't feel comfortable with you due to your actions ( too much disrespect, not a good engineer, rape, racism on your path, theft, etc), then the pay stops, depending on your visa status, the immigration will be informed immediately, and your deportation will get in action, if you already have papers, then you will just be barred from that site, etc.

I will get my money by getting paid about 400k to 430k for the first two years, so I normally don't bite into your pay. You will have 3 weeks vacation, every 6 months, no overtime will be approved except in an emergency, so after work, you will have to leave the site because if you are not suppose to be there, and have an accident, then the expenses will be on you. That reminds me, you will be adviced to pay into a healthcare tax fund from your check if you choose, but if you don't, and get hurt, it is on you, you can't sue me(or someone like me) or them.

This is not your regular WOG (water, oil, and gas) job. This is a specialty job, a little offset from the regular steel worker job. They get paid too, but in most places, you will have to be a citizen for those, and they start at $80k
a year.

Weather conditions

You will be suited and prepared but depending on location, it could be challenging even with all the suits. So you have to get your mind ready for such scenarios. When I did it in 2014 after I came back from Brazil, I no send, I just dey stack.

Housing

You will pay for your housing, even before being approved to travel to the job location, we will guide you on various options. For north and south Dakota, I get 6 apartments each, and I advice you to go to other apartments
or wherever you choose, my apartment are always full for those seasonal workers, but when my new contacts are coming, if they choose those places, I set it aside. Normally, around the fields, the apartments are north of $1900 a month, I charge $1500 a month for my own connects, furnished, with 6 car parking, six visitor parking, most cities does not like anyhow parking, so you must live there to park there, but I have it that every flat has two parking, one for you, one for your guest, so if you invite friends for an off day night chilling, after 11pm - any car without sticker will be towed by the city, tow prices vary from city to city, but normally a $175 to 250 range, and $25 added everyday you don't get it out. As for Alaska, I don't have any place that I can influence the price of accommodations, but I have connects that always have 3 apartments on standby for me, distance to the job might vary.

Am not the only one that does placements, and I encourage people to look into contracting after they create their name on the field, I did my 2years, used even more of my money to venture into other things . Do your job well, be diligent, have fun, some jobs are offshore, some might even have intelligence officials using your work, they take make sure you have no phone or anything - they carry you offshore, you will have no clue of location, but you do your job, they carry you under ground again until they bring you back.

Some people have worked physically for 4 months, the rest is studying, having fun, and being on standby, then depending on need, you earn more than 300k,. I already have the 126 people for under welding, and more for operations and other functions. You will be scrutinized in your first year, or even the first two years, then I go get into your ears about business investments, so that you no go dey dey distracted.

Long story, to be continued.

i will talk more, i just enter jand yesterday, so i need get my tax papers going. Some of my human placements and machine investments dey here, so I need to read some things and work through the night, tomorrow I go go catch fun then get back to business.

To be continued

1 Like

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by Streetmovement(m): 11:18pm On Dec 15, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
I think it's good to try new biz in places they don't have many of it.

Believed
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by EngrKemp: 9:15am On Dec 16, 2022
viodemus:

Chairman, sorry for the delay. Am on my Traveling and time adjustments period, am trying to finish things up and get back to Nigeria on the 23rd.

You are speaking my language - legit success .

Anyways, i looked into your post again about your experiences and I noticed that some of them would be considered quick trainings in places like the USA, canada, Australia, and most parts of Europe, which still shows that you are trying to better yourself and not resting on your past glory. We are not so school induced, but more so training and being physically healthy - no disrespect to anyone with health issues. I will explain further in later paragraphs.

When it comes to international skilled job placements, am currently in contracts that are focused on skills like this drilling, oil, gas, and power plants, something like you do.

Don't mind me, I will speak in between pidgin and english.
To make money na mind o, I hope say you know. I really no wan share my format, but is okay, we dun chop and expand, make others chop if dem fit, so here it goes.

EARLY CONTACT
My kind of contract placement would go like this, we reach out to you, do our questionnaire, if we are feeling you even more, we invite you to our hq, You will agree for interpol clearance - if you do, we wait two weeks for interpol clearance, they will do personal and online(scam) forensic, if the report come clean, You will sign the part 1 agreement with us - basically a notarize agreement -saying we are not assuring you immediate hire yet until all our conditions are met - which are criminal, physical, those kinds of background checks. Then we put you on our pending profile in our books.

FURTHER INVESTIGATIONS
We will send you to get physical with our approved doctors and specialty places, since you are in Nigeria, you might do it in Nigeria or ghana or SA or even Kenya. We will pay for all your expenses. This will be a timeline that is good for you, it is a week expense trip, You will have to ready your passport. Normally, if you are Nigerian, we will send you to any other african country amongst the options I stated earlier, Rwanda will soon be on that list. The test itself is about two days - lung health check, physical limitations, etc the test is two days, but you will stay for a week just incase something might need to be rechecked, before they conclude their report.

If you pass those, then the journey begins, By the way, my personal projects and trainings are full, but due to reputation, my placements are open, so we or any company like us, will like to know if you have water phobia, confined vessel phobia, etc. if no, you are on your way, of course we will see if you have basic welding experience, if yes, we would coach you on more advanced training, paid for by us, and also prepare you more.

LOCATIONS
So locations are in many great countries like yankee, jand, Norway, etc even Qatar, Dubai, Saudi, etc.

The nature of this job is undersea welding, let me repeat it, undersea welding

GENERAL JOB NATURE
Let me give you a hypothetical but close to facts, places like USA will pay like 280k to $300,000 a year, or more. 40 hours a week, you will get paid for the first two years by us, so you will be a contract employee, but you will be under the supervision of the company on ground, for example, say shell, you will be under their supervision on site. underwater or underground if need be. You will be covered for discrimination, you will have employee rights but not employee benefits yet, until maybe after 2 years, if they like you and see you were learning more and all, they might even file for you to stay, and then retain you.

The truth is that machines will do the job, you will have safety wears and machines will go down there, machines like submersible with under sea cameras, then sometimes you might have to get ready with all your safety gear, and they will plan for you and others to go down to either weld or plasma cut, or add a outer jacket sleeve, or something down there, it could be several km down or a little less, but you will go under the guidance and supervision of the leader on site. if there is an oil spill or malfunction, after the engineers on site determine their course of action, the leader on site will inform you guys on how to contain it.

You will be observed for drunkenness and hard drugs, especially fentanyl or cocaine etc, it could be random. You can shayo on your time after work, but never right before.

Before all these, in places like yankee, you will go for confine space training, job respect training (its several names in different places), and various safety training. OSHA (occupational safety and health administration) training, your job is guided by EPA (environmental protection agency), etc.

is more to it, I no wan dey continue epistle, due to our relations and others like us, you will do the essential training, and be given a year to complete other necessary trainings.

HOW DO WE(eg Viodemus group) BENEFIT

Remember, I show you how to fish in the water, not to be feeding you daily fish, so that is our business principle, other qualified groups, run theirs how they see fit.
The first two years, we will get reports about you on the job, we have a third party that we pay into, that will pay you every 2 weeks, that pay is insured, the main company has already paid us in full, so we will middle man you the money; if for any reason, they don't feel comfortable with you due to your actions ( too much disrespect, not a good engineer, rape, racism on your path, theft, etc), then the pay stops, depending on your visa status, the immigration will be informed immediately, and your deportation will get in action, if you already have papers, then you will just be barred from that site, etc.

I will get my money by getting paid about 400k to 430k for the first two years, so I normally don't bite into your pay. You will have 3 weeks vacation, every 6 months, no overtime will be approved except in an emergency, so after work, you will have to leave the site because if you are not suppose to be there, and have an accident, then the expenses will be on you. That reminds me, you will be adviced to pay into a healthcare tax fund from your check if you choose, but if you don't, and get hurt, it is on you, you can't sue me(or someone like me) or them.

This is not your regular WOG (water, oil, and gas) job. This is a specialty job, a little offset from the regular steel worker job. They get paid too, but in most places, you will have to be a citizen for those, and they start at $80k
a year.

Weather conditions

You will be suited and prepared but depending on location, it could be challenging even with all the suits. So you have to get your mind ready for such scenarios. When I did it in 2014 after I came back from Brazil, I no send, I just dey stack.

Housing

You will pay for your housing, even before being approved to travel to the job location, we will guide you on various options. For north and south Dakota, I get 6 apartments each, and I advice you to go to other apartments
or wherever you choose, my apartment are always full for those seasonal workers, but when my new contacts are coming, if they choose those places, I set it aside. Normally, around the fields, the apartments are north of $1900 a month, I charge $1500 a month for my own connects, furnished, with 6 car parking, six visitor parking, most cities does not like anyhow parking, so you must live there to park there, but I have it that every flat has two parking, one for you, one for your guest, so if you invite friends for an off day night chilling, after 11pm - any car without sticker will be towed by the city, tow prices vary from city to city, but normally a $175 to 250 range, and $25 added everyday you don't get it out. As for Alaska, I don't have any place that I can influence the price of accommodations, but I have connects that always have 3 apartments on standby for me, distance to the job might vary.

Am not the only one that does placements, and I encourage people to look into contracting after they create their name on the field, I did my 2years, used even more of my money to venture into other things . Do your job well, be diligent, have fun, some jobs are offshore, some might even have intelligence officials using your work, they take make sure you have no phone or anything - they carry you offshore, you will have no clue of location, but you do your job, they carry you under ground again until they bring you back.

Some people have worked physically for 4 months, the rest is studying, having fun, and being on standby, then depending on need, you earn more than 300k,. I already have the 126 people for under welding, and more for operations and other functions. You will be scrutinized in your first year, or even the first two years, then I go get into your ears about business investments, so that you no go dey dey distracted.

Long story, to be continued.

i will talk more, i just enter jand yesterday, so i need get my tax papers going. Some of my human placements and machine investments dey here, so I need to read some things and work through the night, tomorrow I go go catch fun then get back to business.

To be continued

Thank you so much chairman.
I know about the security and background checks by OBSES , i v done alcohol and drug test too before and they were good.
About safety, though I v HUET (Tollman pH), STCW mandatory,
Nimasa Medical,
PSCRB,
ISPS,
Yellow card,
another Chicken pox vaccine,
Marine passport,
International passport.
I'm willing and ready to start my journey as you have listed sir.
I know this path is very important and looking at going international,this is the best because right from when I was younger ,I v always wanted to go worldwide with my career and that is why I don't rest on my learning even with all the hardship in Nigeria and unemployment, if I v as little as N100, I will run to acquire more knowledge and I keep learning and learning and people say I waste so much money on learning and Certification but something kept pushing and I v this convinction that my Chi will make a way for me soon.

And Nigerians don't really appreciate some of these specialties .
Aside university degrees .

After my degree, I knew I needed lots more to move worldwide.
My friends now call me Epelleson Worldwide.

Sir, be rest assured that I am willing to learn even more..
Whether ROV and others, I am willing to learn.
Punctuality and regularity is my motor.

I am good at work place engineering reporting .
I understand reports are very important and the science behind them I tend to peruse .
Reports are done in third person singular with acceptable codes whether ASME or ISO/ EuroNorms.

During my IIW training,I was the best in my class by the Grace of God.

I'm ready to start right away sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by naijamanyoutube(m): 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2022
No hurry for me o! But you might be right about picking one asap. Like they say, you don't know what you've got till it's gone. lol

I liked that girl back then, but person do grow now. I just want to enjoy life for now, the more the merrier lol

I believe that most of them are loyal, but it's harder for guys to be. lol
It's like going to a buffet, man want to sample all the food wey dey there. lol

Thank you for your feedback. I went out last night to a reggae nightclub here.
I will post photos below.

EngrKemp:

U r right bro .

But u need pick one asap ..
Damn
That babe u been meet for Uruguay with her fat friend that ur friend refused to speak to .

U both looked good back then..

I gbadun ur style ..
I dey wait for more pictures and videos...

I hope these babes are loyal tho?
Brazil has lots of blacks too so it is not gonna be like going black thing.

Any one that wants blacks got blacks already ..

1 Like

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by naijamanyoutube(m): 3:19pm On Dec 17, 2022
São Luís is the Reggae capital of Brazil.

They love reggae here like crazy.

1 Like

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by naijamanyoutube(m): 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2022
More.

1 Like

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by EngrKemp: 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2022
I believe the south American countries should v a system similar to EU.

Why is it so hard for them to v such system?
They v got everything..

Booty everywhere op..
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2022
What do you mean by a system similar to EU?

EngrKemp:
I believe the south American countries should v a system similar to EU.

Why is it so hard for them to v such system?
They v got everything..

Booty everywhere op..

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by EngrKemp: 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
What do you mean by a system similar to EU?

I meant economic system.

Like a working system as we v in the western Europe.
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2022
I'm sure they things going on, also remember that Western Europe is much older and richer, so it's easier to get things done.

Just like if one rich person mistakenly step on another rich person's toes, they will resolve it faster than two poor people that will likely start a fist fight and kill each other there. lol

Western Europe stole a lot of their wealth from South America too. So now South Americans are fighting over the crumbs. lol

EngrKemp:

I meant economic system.

Like a working system as we v in the western Europe.

1 Like

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by EngrKemp: 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
I'm sure they things going on, also remember that Western Europe is much older and richer, so it's easier to get things done.

Just like if one rich person mistakenly step on another rich person's toes, they will resolve it faster than two poor people that will likely start a fist fight and kill each other there. lol

Western Europe stole a lot of their wealth from South America too. So now South Americans are fighting over the crumbs. lol

Same thing Africa is facing..

Good help us all.

But I head Uruguay is genuinely like European system.

I don't know if they v slums and negative sides.
How is their welfare system?

Can any south American nation be called first world?
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2022
You have poor neighborhoods in pretty much in every country in the world.

Wetin you mean by European system o? Pretty much all the South American countries are between Africa and Europe.
So you will places that are developed and clean and you will have parts that are still behind that look more like the unorganized parts
of Africa.

For example in Brazil you have a subway system that is nice and easy to use, but in other parts of the country you have buses that a similar to danfos in Nigeria for transportation, they even have motor bikes and transportations in some areas.

Chile is considered the most developed country in South America.

EngrKemp:

Same thing Africa is facing..

Good help us all.

But I head Uruguay is genuinely like European system.

I don't know if they v slums and negative sides.
How is their welfare system?

Can any south American nation be called first world?

1 Like

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by EngrKemp: 11:14am On Dec 21, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
You have poor neighborhoods in pretty much in every country in the world.

Wetin you mean by European system o? Pretty much all the South American countries are between Africa and Europe.
So you will places that are developed and clean and you will have parts that are still behind that look more like the unorganized parts
of Africa.

For example in Brazil you have a subway system that is nice and easy to use, but in other parts of the country you have buses that a similar to danfos in Nigeria for transportation, they even have motor bikes and transportations in some areas.

Chile is considered the most developed country in South America.

Chile?
Really..
I know they v large deposit of lead for export

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

17 Foods From Your Nigerian Childhood You’ll Probably Never See Again / What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) / Season Of Aku. Do You Eat It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.